help me
Register

User Tag List

Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: help me

  1. #1

    help me

    Neighbour leaves the house at 3am and comes back at 6pm. During this time, his dog will give the same monotone bark with the same rhythm for hours. He never walks it and never seems to play with it.

    Been living with this for years and it's slowly turning me into one of those cliche nutcases you see on TV. Me and my dad tried talking to the dude and he was just like "what am I supposed to do... Try telling it to shut up?"

    Tried that. It worked at first, but the doggy's clearly pushing the line and slowly realizing he can basically get away with barking whenever.

    Though this is clearly neglect, it's not severe enough to leave any obvious evidence. May be misinformed, but I don't think RSPCA would take the dog away.

    Anyway, I'm welcome to any suggestions that don't get me labelled by this misguided society as a "psychopath". Open to law-breaking suggestions so long as they don't leave evidence ;).

    For reference, this dog is roughly twice the length of my foot (perfect length). It's about as hairy as an Arab's arsehole - and just as remorseless.

    I no longer share this soppy society's love of "doggy rights" any more. I have ascended. It's a glorified computer program on legs, and it's got a while loop that needs to be terminated by any means necessary.

    (kidding obviously, I'd never do anything to hurt it... probably...)

  2. #2

  3. #3

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Re: help me

    I don't know the laws & rights of (uuuuuh England? Not sure lol), but in France, that guy would be fined for "being detrimental to the tranquility of the neighborhood or to people's health"... I assume that you have this kind of things too lol. If I were you, I'd do some search about your country's laws, and complain to the people who handle this.

    In other words: Consider the extemely legal solution before considering the illegal ones ;)
    plus, discussion of illegal activity is prohibited, by our forum's rules, so I'd advise not to talk about that lol
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  6. #6

    Re: help me

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Neighbour leaves the house at 3am and comes back at 6pm. During this time, his dog will give the same monotone bark with the same rhythm for hours. He never walks it and never seems to play with it.

    Been living with this for years and it's slowly turning me into one of those cliche nutcases you see on TV. Me and my dad tried talking to the dude and he was just like "what am I supposed to do... Try telling it to shut up?"

    Tried that. It worked at first, but the doggy's clearly pushing the line and slowly realizing he can basically get away with barking whenever.

    Though this is clearly neglect, it's not severe enough to leave any obvious evidence. May be misinformed, but I don't think RSPCA would take the dog away.

    Anyway, I'm welcome to any suggestions that don't get me labelled by this misguided society as a "psychopath". Open to law-breaking suggestions so long as they don't leave evidence ;).

    For reference, this dog is roughly twice the length of my foot (perfect length). It's about as hairy as an Arab's arsehole - and just as remorseless.

    I no longer share this soppy society's love of "doggy rights" any more. I have ascended. It's a glorified computer program on legs, and it's got a while loop that needs to be terminated by any means necessary.

    (kidding obviously, I'd never do anything to hurt it... probably...)
    Hugs~

    Not really sure what you can do, but I hope you get through it!

    ...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

  7. #7

    Re: help me

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I don't know the laws & rights of (uuuuuh England? Not sure lol), but in France, that guy would be fined for "being detrimental to the tranquility of the neighborhood or to people's health"... I assume that you have this kind of things too lol. If I were you, I'd do some search about your country's laws, and complain to the people who handle this.

    In other words: Consider the extemely legal solution before considering the illegal ones ;)
    plus, discussion of illegal activity is prohibited, by our forum's rules, so I'd advise not to talk about that lol
    which country's laws are we following here? if one law is legal somewhere else what do we do?
    what about the americans each state has their own laws
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  8. #8

  9. #9

    Re: help me

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Murdering an animal for a purpose would not make you a psychopath.
    Mhmm, considering that so much money is being spent on insecticides, even though they harm human health, it would not make you more psychopath than the rest of humanity... But if there's another option, that does not involve murdering an animal that someone (presumably) likes a lot, maybe it should be considered, hm?
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    which country's laws are we following here? if one law is legal somewhere else what do we do?
    what about the americans each state has their own laws
    The country Yzb lives in... and laws are literally always legal when you talk about country laws...

    ... plus that detracts from the point, you're derailing the thread once again
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  10. #10

    Re: help me

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Mhmm, considering that so much money is being spent on insecticides, even though they harm human health, it would not make you more psychopath than the rest of humanity... But if there's another option, that does not involve murdering an animal that someone (presumably) likes a lot, maybe it should be considered, hm?


    The country Yzb lives in... and laws are literally always legal when you talk about country laws...

    ... plus that detracts from the point, you're derailing the thread once again
    Whoa whoa whoa I'm not saying to kill the animal. I'm just saying if he did, it wouldnt make him a psychopath 😜

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  11. #11

    Re: help me

    -vote Cryptonic
    Playing on words to appear towny. DIE SCUM ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  12. #12

    Re: help me

    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

    For taking things way too seriously

    Yzb i don’t know the laws where you live, but it should go basically along the same lines as a noise complaint. If you and a neighbor team up and complain enough times, eventually the guy will get fined more and more until he does something about his dog
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  13. #13

    Re: help me

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

    For taking things way too seriously

    Yzb i don’t know the laws where you live, but it should go basically along the same lines as a noise complaint. If you and a neighbor team up and complain enough times, eventually the guy will get fined more and more until he does something about his dog
    Excuse me? The life quality of a citizen of our glorious Republic is being threatned by an horrible animal. How dare you say it's not important?!
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  14. #14

    Re: help me

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Mhmm, considering that so much money is being spent on insecticides, even though they harm human health, it would not make you more psychopath than the rest of humanity... But if there's another option, that does not involve murdering an animal that someone (presumably) likes a lot, maybe it should be considered, hm?


    The country Yzb lives in... and laws are literally always legal when you talk about country laws...

    ... plus that detracts from the point, you're derailing the thread once again
    screw you too
    I think you did not understand the question

    Is it illegal to talk about possession of guns even though that is illegal in Western Countries without special permit except in the US?
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  15. #15

    Re: help me

    kidnap it, have u ever watched seinfeld?
    I love oops

    Spoiler : :

    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

  16. #16

  17. #17

  18. #18

    Re: help me

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Excuse me? The life quality of a citizen of our glorious Republic is being threatned by an horrible animal. How dare you say it's not important?!
    Soyuz neruyshimyi respublik svobodnyi
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •