S-FM: The Immortals 16P. - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: S-FM: The Immortals 16P.

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Miri Harvent?
    Yeah added her ability to the OoO.

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Ok. Please add OoO to the setup and we gud
    Done! :3

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!

When this get's approved, I'd like permission to post the signups a bit near the end of Timmy town and be able to host it after Mag's Everyday game.

Is the FM staff okay with that?

Alright, I'm adding this to the Queue, and officially approving it (Damus was ok with the setup, it was just about when it can be hosted, and he's busy right now so I'll do it).

The game should go after Ganelon's Your Everyday Average Game.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”