S-FM Converging Realities: The Convergence - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
  1. ISO #151

2. ISO #152

Re: S-FM Converging Realities: The Convergence

If damus was town - he would only have had n2 to coordinate the use of his gun. He might not trust his teammate to be town in present so giving the gun to someone not in his chat might have been a better move. This more of a player meta debate but it all depends on which reality damus actually preferred, being a gun Smith might be more appealing than his scum role to him and he might not want to tell his team what he was in present.

3. ISO #153

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    If damus was town - he would only have had n2 to coordinate the use of his gun. He might not trust his teammate to be town in present so giving the gun to someone not in his chat might have been a better move. This more of a player meta debate but it all depends on which reality damus actually preferred, being a gun Smith might be more appealing than his scum role to him and he might not want to tell his team what he was in present.
    Personally I'd make use of a scumchat as much as possible to build up enough wifom to properly secure the vigi shot in the other realitiy if I were Damus. I wouldn't randomly throw it towards someone else I have no way of questioning afterwards.

4. ISO #154

5. ISO #155
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    @Ganelon you skipped a question I asked you again. The way your vote stands right now looks incredibly scummy. Please explain yourself.I have reason to believe I'm not the only one who sees you as strong scumread. Who are you expecting to become a possible lynch in the past if you think Damus wants to prevent the past from becoming canon?
    I literally have no idea what you're trying to say. That I'm going to get lynched? So be it. I don't think it's possible for Damus to have been town in the past, so 1 scum/1 town doesn't seem like a bad trade-off to me

6. ISO #156
    Ganelon

annyway I do not appreciate the fact that it's already L-1 so
    -vote unvote

7. ISO #157

As it stands right now,
    Past:
    Scummy Vigilante who shoots town
    Scum damus dead
    Mike - Ganelon top suspects + efe?
    Detective
    I'm more town viewed

Present:
    I have a gun
    Scums seem to be Consort and other less threatening roles
    Mike + lawyer? Top suspects
    Missing 2nd kill for n2 - maybe drugs/maybe scum died
    Kenny is alive but doesn't trust me

8. ISO #158

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    "Either that or he was investigator and knew both my roles or lookout and knew a lot more than he let onto, but I'm quite sure he was the gunsmith/blacksmith. He was the one I was hinting had a sheriff green check on me btw."
    You said before you know that Damus is the gunsmith. This is not the same at all. You also did use the sheriff greencheck as a way of defending yourself during the day, if there wasn't a check after all this is a scummy action.
    Personally I was looking at your yellow code day 2 and thought Mike is sheriff. I did think it's a way of saying noone was in a socialite chat and it's a greencheck instead.
    Kenny I think in the night chat you may be onto something if we vote for the past. Over this one. Town we may have a town win if we vote for past over present. [unvote][\unvote]
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

13. ISO #163

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Do you have a mason buddy (NO NEED TO REVEAL THEM), or are you a solo mason lol?

55? Given that we talked about codes, forgive me for wanting more explainations on this :P
    You don’t neeed it it was a new code I set with Kenny in case yayap was scum.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

I can't tell if this is the truth or not... You have too strong of a motivation to play present.
    Stricly choosing present since it's the only reality where I'm alive

I've mentioned how I'm okay with people preferring the past, I've been part of this game for more than a week, I had my experience.

16. ISO #166

-vote SafeguardThePast

In the end, I think I'll have more fun playing in the present where I actually have someone who will argue against me with valid arguments instead of sheep and whiners. Can't tell what kind of wifom Mike is playing and not sure where he actually wants me to vote. Bahkieh and Mike exposed my cit role in past so can't play much wifom manipulation there. Day 3 should be interesting.

17. ISO #167

@Eclipse do you want to confirm arsonist is a mason in past? And can Masons recruit/have other roles?
    If This is why has no one tryed to recruit me in past I have made it clear I was citizen. Yayap you are scum/scum with the scum painting you have outed your self.

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If This is why has no one tryed to recruit me in past I have made it clear I was citizen. Yayap you are scum/scum with the scum painting you have outed your self.
    Lol... You realize that I have a day 2 chat as evidence that I'm town + a Detective claiming I did nothing in the past? I might not have the same alignment indicators in the present but I'll take you on anytime. If I were scum, I could have denied our chat entirely and try to lynch you day 2.

20. ISO #170

21. ISO #171

Lol... You realize that I have a day 2 chat as evidence that I'm town + a Detective claiming I did nothing in the past? I might not have the same alignment indicators in the present but I'll take you on anytime. If I were scum, I could have denied our chat entirely and try to lynch you day 2.
    Ok if this is true why did you try scumpainting me? You have not push mag as much on the exact same point of reading Damus as blackmailed. And no I am not saying mag is s um for that. Becuse Damus did hint at it. I even posted a wall post explaining why I read that. Yes I admit Damus played me. Did you not see Damus claiming in present before he was lynched that he said I was scum in past. Damus does not throw as scum. Damus would not out his scummate for no reason. If anything that should confirm me as town in past also. I am 💯 town/town yayap.

22. ISO #172

You know, a scum architect makes perfect sense if damus was telling the truth about him not having a night chat.
    I give up. You got me yayap I am Damus scum parter me and him scum in past and present. Damus got lynched so I decided to kill my partner so I can look like town. The scum Damus in past had no night chat if he telling the truth as you said. So auckmid made me architect that can’t take anyone cross reality in night chat. You have it all figured out. I guess you outed me good job yayap.

This is why I read you as scum. You are not figuring out anything just only ways to scum paint me.

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174

It is decided that it is far too risky to allow the ritual to take effect. Working on the commands of the same mage who identified the ritual in the first place, the town joins together and chants a counter spell. It only takes a few minutes before the storyteller snaps out of his trance. As soon as he does, the vortex above dissipates and everyone breathes a sigh of relief. Now it's time to check what damage has been done...

Final Vote Count

SafeguardThePast(10): Slaol(2), Efekannn02(2), Banshis(2), Yayap(2), Eclipse(1), Kenny(1)

ChangeThePast(4): Mike(2), Light_Yagami(1), Marshmallow Marshall(1)

SafeguardThePast has more votes. Present Day is the canon reality.

There will be a short delay before the start of day 3.