S-FM Converging Realities: The Convergence - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

Re: S-FM Converging Realities: The Convergence

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Marshmallow you literally contradicted yourself there. Past Eclipse = scum, Present Ganelon = town would mean they are both scum in the past and both town in the present, not like you said opposing teams. If you want anyone to even be able to work with this, please correct yourself there.
    I meant present!ganelon scum lol sorry.

About the gunsmith thing, if he knows he has a gun, it's a safe assumption, to think Damus was a gunsmith, given his reads and trust on Yayap, no?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #103

@Kenny
    If you read Damus' interactions with me day 2 in the present, you'll realize that Damus knew something about me that I didn't reveal publicly - I only code worded it to Mike and since Damus was killed (presumably by mafia) then he was town and had no way of knowing the code. The fact that he knew about it tells me that he was the one that gave it to me. Either that or he was investigator and knew both my roles or lookout and knew a lot more than he let onto, but I'm quite sure he was the gunsmith/blacksmith. He was the one I was hinting had a sheriff green check on me btw. It was pretty obvious I was town reading him in present for role reasons and was trying to hint to protective roles that he needed protecting. Guess it wasn't obvious enough or protective roles were occupied in other realities.

As for why he picked me, he was probably town reading me enough to trust me with one and it was his way of sheriff checking me based on what I did with that gun.

I'm assuming Bahkieh has dual reality properties with his detective role so, he would know that I didn't kill Damus with his own gun and that I was indeed roleblocked/took no actions.

Now, can we trust Mike? He is really pushing for that confirmed town slot for being a confirmed architect - which I refuse to give him, I do think that my code was leaked to the mafia thus why I was roleblocked again and Damus dying.

4. ISO #104

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You don't know what happened, according to your own words. Why do you prefer a reality over another? There's necessarily a lie, a scum intent, or something similar into this. In other words: you are very probably scum in one reality.
    Nah, i'm Mason in past reality and i choose past because it's a better role.
    Someone make a tl;dr version of game pls
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    @Kenny
    If you read Damus' interactions with me day 2 in the present, you'll realize that Damus knew something about me that I didn't reveal publicly - I only code worded it to Mike and since Damus was killed (presumably by mafia) then he was town and had no way of knowing the code. The fact that he knew about it tells me that he was the one that gave it to me. Either that or he was investigator and knew both my roles or lookout and knew a lot more than he let onto, but I'm quite sure he was the gunsmith/blacksmith. He was the one I was hinting had a sheriff green check on me btw. It was pretty obvious I was town reading him in present for role reasons and was trying to hint to protective roles that he needed protecting. Guess it wasn't obvious enough or protective roles were occupied in other realities.

As for why he picked me, he was probably town reading me enough to trust me with one and it was his way of sheriff checking me based on what I did with that gun.

I'm assuming Bahkieh has dual reality properties with his detective role so, he would know that I didn't kill Damus with his own gun and that I was indeed roleblocked/took no actions.

Now, can we trust Mike? He is really pushing for that confirmed town slot for being a confirmed architect - which I refuse to give him, I do think that my code was leaked to the mafia thus why I was roleblocked again and Damus dying.
    ONLY ONE WHO HAS YOUR CODE IS KENNY!!! and you know I am town. why are your keeping this scum painting?????? @Kenny 55???? your thoughts?
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

7. ISO #107

@Kenny

I do not have dual reality properties. Why would you assume such a thing? Lights vig shot affecting both realities makes sense, cuz how you gonna shoot someone in the past and they be alive in the future.
    I play way too much Pokemon.

8. ISO #108

Yayap you told me in code you received a gun you thought Damus was scum. I told you I wanted to take Damus to my night chat you said Damus is scum take Kenny you town read him both realities. So I took him. If i was going to leak your code I would have called out with my famous dumb town let me see for example " Yayap sweet you got a gun." NO I asked you in code DO YOU WANT ME TO GIVE KENNY THE CODE YOU NEVER CONFIRMED IT you just kept saying to take Kenny. So I has to guess that meant to give Kenny the code. Kenny saw our whole night 1 night chat. Kenny knows the code also. So there is no way you are going to scum paint me. I never outed you on you claiming reality sheriff. honestly I am thinking you are lying about the Role block to cover no checks. You know I am 100% confirmed town you got the same message Kenny did at the start of our chat. At this point I do not know who too trust.

If you dont belive me I will post it.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

9. ISO #109

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Yayap you told me in code you received a gun you thought Damus was scum. I told you I wanted to take Damus to my night chat you said Damus is scum take Kenny you town read him both realities. So I took him. If i was going to leak your code I would have called out with my famous dumb town let me see for example " Yayap sweet you got a gun." NO I asked you in code DO YOU WANT ME TO GIVE KENNY THE CODE YOU NEVER CONFIRMED IT you just kept saying to take Kenny. So I has to guess that meant to give Kenny the code. Kenny saw our whole night 1 night chat. Kenny knows the code also. So there is no way you are going to scum paint me. I never outed you on you claiming reality sheriff. honestly I am thinking you are lying about the Role block to cover no checks. You know I am 100% confirmed town you got the same message Kenny did at the start of our chat. At this point I do not know who too trust.

If you dont belive me I will post it.
    Damus give this code? This Wifom you always do? It is always hard to read you. I don't know if you are talking in code or WIFOM. or making me belive I discovered some new code you are trying to give because I read you where blackmailed.
    post 426 is the Present reality.

and you know Damus was code for Kenny. So I was saying "Kenny give this code? "

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

Mike - you are NOT 100% town. You are 100% architect, know the difference. And I told Kenny to translate that post, not you. As of right now, you are at the top of my suspect list.
    Did your MAMA drop you on your head? I am confirmed Town. YOU ARE NOT!!!!

13. ISO #113

I say this is simple what ever reality we get lynch yayap he is scummy as all can be. in night chat he new I was confirmed town. now he is playing it differently I am so glad I showed kenny the night 1 chat. seeing you pulling this BS yayap. You are scum !!!!!

14. ISO #114

I say this is simple what ever reality we get lynch yayap he is scummy as all can be. in night chat he new I was confirmed town. now he is playing it differently I am so glad I showed kenny the night 1 chat. seeing you pulling this BS yayap. You are scum !!!!!
    It literally says Mike (socialite)

No where does it say your alignment. I'm sure Kenny knows this.

15. ISO #115

It literally says Mike (socialite)

No where does it say your alignment. I'm sure Kenny knows this.
    That is correct. Town role not mafia. Mafia are in shadows not Socialite. I also claimed it day 1. that would also be a BS role for mafia. You know this.

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

Am I the only one that finds it alarming how fast the votes are coming in? We know we killed one scum in the past and we havent' gotten feedback from certain people yet. Considering that the scum seem to be harder to find and discussion was almost mute day 2, why are people so quick to vote present? Eclipse I can understand, but the others havent really explained their votes.

MM's vote makes the least sense, he's dead in present, knows what he was (claims bus driver), knows we lynched scum in past and still votes for present. Something fishy - still wouldn't be surprised if he isn't bus driver - his entire claim is old info. He would have had a perfect way to claim if he said who he was going to bus night 2 before he was lynched, and could have bussed himself to avoid the roleblock. So I don't trust his claim, but I don't want someone else CCing him - if present if voted, we'll see his flip.

I'm still iffy on Mike - I intentionally leak info to him in the night chat and am roleblocked 2 nights straight. And my other town core picks died. He is confirmed architect for present - doesn't confirm his alignment though.... as if it's not obvious already, Mike and I are communicating in code. (where is my shut up code, I forgot to make one) (just saw mikes new posts.... ARGH!!!!!!)

Efe .. I don't know, people suspect he is telling the truth about his doc claim. I donno which reality he is though, especially with his present vote. (just saw Mikes new posts.. ok, Efe scum past.)

Kenny I'm willing to trust in both realities, he is the only one that had valid town reasoning for questioning me on my pursuit on MM and his reasoning day 1 almost mirrored my thoughts. Aside from me, he is the only one trying to solve the present. Everyone else just sheeped or lurked. And although I can't prove to him that I'm town in present - unless he has a night action that can get info on me - I suspect he has enough faith in me since he did vote MM at the end. Whats your thoughts on open mic'ed mike @Kenny ? I'm not sure if it's intentional info leaking or just mike being mike - but he just won't shut up... and he says you claimed doc in past, and now you are dead in past.... so.

Slaol... too quiet

Light Yagami - says sorry to Eclipse, but Eclipse doesn't die in present (and didn't claim healed). Eclipse immune? or Yagami lied about his shots hitting both reality?

Lawyer Arsonist Assuming town in past - scum present? Donno - I guess I need more info from Eclipse.
    @Bahkieh Who did you follow and what do you think? Any leads?

Banshis - akf? intentionally lurking?

Ganelon - no clue what to think of him yet, sending out lots of scum vibes but can't pin down for which reality.
    you claimed it was fake here so what is the point. is saying you cant trust me. You have been none stop scum painting me.

19. ISO #119

I've made no attempts to sway investigative roles away from me, even encouraged checking me since I know I'm hard to read - Mike has made it clear that he wants investigative roles to avoid him by saying he is 100% clear town and such. Not to mention his fake vet claim at the start of day 1.

20. ISO #120

I've made no attempts to sway investigative roles away from me, even encouraged checking me since I know I'm hard to read - Mike has made it clear that he wants investigative roles to avoid him by saying he is 100% clear town and such. Not to mention his fake vet claim at the start of day 1.
    CHECK ME I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!!!!! you are hard scum painting me because I was confirmed town. Yayap you have to be scum from my pov. I truly dont want to belive you are this stupid if you are town.

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

AuckmidPerson was signed in when posted
    02-24-2019
    09:56 PM ET (US)
    NIGHT CHATS ARE NOW CLOSED IN PREPERATION FOR DAY.
    Dude Mike
    02-24-2019
    09:28 PM ET (US)
    true I do remember that. But I will trust you. I will have to. unless I am proven wrong. I have a gut feeling
    Yayap
    02-24-2019
    06:19 PM ET (US)
    "mike" I am going to lock you in as hard town no way I see you doing all this as scum if you are scum you derserve the wiin. And if I can not trust you can cost us the game.

Trust me, just so you know a bit of meta on me, you can't judge me on that. I do it as scum too. I did it with McDonalds when I (Dominoes) was jailed, remember?
    Yayap
    02-24-2019
    06:17 PM ET (US)
    So for code, I'm thinking of using color codes. If you see any gold text in my post, quote it and check the number of the bbc code, each number will correspond to different things - but the color code is so similar that it is impossible to tell the difference between them with naked eye.

example

So in that example the bbc color code is #FFD700, I can use any number close to 700 and the color looks the same so #FFD701, #FFD702, etc are all the same to the eye.
    Use only 1 code per post so people can't see multiple codes numbers unless they multiquote (and even then, it goes unnoticed unless they are really looking at it). If you need to combo codes, just spread them along multiple posts (in the same reality).

code # - it's meaning

#FFD699 - end of combo code (use this in the final coded post if a code has multiple posts, so we know where the code stops, that way if we have a new series of code for a different topic we don't get messed up)
    #FFD700 - understood/acknowledge
    #FFD701 - don't understand
    #FFD702 - yes
    #FFD703 - no

#FFD704 - Bahkieh
    #FFD705 - Banshis
    #FFD706 - Damus_Graves
    #FFD707 - Eclipse
    #FFD708 - Efekannn02
    #FFD709 - Ganelon
    #FFD710 - Kenny
    #FFD711 - Light_Yagami
    #FFD712 - Marshmallow Marshall
    #FFD713 - Mike
    #FFD714 - Stealthbomber16
    #FFD715 - The Lawyer
    #FFD716 - Yayap
    #FFD717 - (replacement player 1)
    #FFD718 - (replacement player 2)
    #FFD719 - (replacement player 3)
    #FFD720 - (replacement player 4)

#FFD721 - sheriff feedback match
    #FFD722 - sheriff feedback no match
    #FFD723 - sheriff feedback lost (if I'm roleblocked or witched, etc)
    #FFD724 - sheriff suggested target (for end of day)
    #FFD725 - architect suggested target (for end of day)
    #FFD726 - suggestion target was not the target (start of day if I decide to check someone different than I suggested - will be followed by a name in future posts then the result in another)
    #FFD727 - talked to (for you to let me know who you talked to at start of day - include a quote from that person or combo this code with a name in a future post or include a quote from that person)
    #FFD728 - suspect town (use this with a quote from who you are talking about instead of combo codes)
    #FFD729 - suspect scum (use this with a quote from who you are talking about instead of combo codes)

#FFD730 - got feedback roleblocked
    #FFD731 - got feedback bus driven
    #FFD732 - got feedback got gun
    #FFD733 - got feedback got armor
    #FFD734 - got feedback witched
    #FFD735 - got feedback attacked + healed
    #FFD736 - got feedback recruited by masons in past reality
    #FFD737 - got feedback blackmailed (will depend on requirements if we can use this one or not)
    #FFD738 - got feedback jailed
    #FFD739 - got feedback operated
    #FFD740 - got feedback got bread (can use ability 2x in same night)
    #FFD740 - got feedback had interview with diff architect
    #FFD741 - got feedback I wrote the journalist article
    #FFD742 - got feedback doused by arsonist
    #FFD743 - got feedback poisoned
    #FFD744 - got feedback electrocuted
    #FFD745 - got feedback got fake/useless item
    #FFD746 - got feedback that we didn't plan for in codes

#FFD747 - in Past reality
    #FFD748 - in Present reality
    #FFD749 - in both realities
    #FFD750 - in neither reality

I try to keep my codes as short as possible and only use more if the person doesn't understand, so just because I made a code to describe something, doesn't mean I'll use it if I don't have to.

Anyways, I have to go, don't have time to post much more and don't have time to review the present reality (this is why I like long nights - 24h isn't enough for me to get sleep and review everything)
    So I'll be checking Kenny tonight. If I get a match, I suggest you talk to him tomorrow - will let you know by code if that suggestion changes.
    I should be on the day chats around midnight on my pc, might check on it on my phone before then. Let me know if you think of other codes that would be useful if you think of any. And only share this code after we 100% someone so not before the realities merge - and I guess only if the present wins the vote.
    Dude MikePerson was signed in when posted
    02-24-2019
    06:09 PM ET (US)
    If you want me to take someone to night chat d2 just do a @Mike what do you think of “player name” that will let me know to consider taking them to night chat.

I will post in my last post a players name. The post will start with Dude. It will not say anything about me takeing anyone to night chat. But that will be the person I take to night chat. This would be good info for you to have in case I die in both.
    02-24-2019
    05:57 PM ET (US)
    I am going to lock you in as hard town no way I see you doing all this as scum if you are scum you derserve the wiin. And if I can not trust you can cost us the game.
    Yayap
    02-24-2019
    04:47 PM ET (US)
    I'll just copy past my notes on past reality here - sorry if it's a bit hard to read, I don't really format stuff in notepad. Numbers in () refer to post numbers in the thread.

Past d1
    RP Templar good - Magic Bad

Bahkieh 4p
    prefers past - role(116, 120)

Banshis 4p

Damus_Graves 53p
    Hate magic users, ()
    claims not cit with wifom (30)
    RP same person - full RP in 35 about his son, seems to be a discression
    hints that his rp claim contains role hint (86)
    non serious vote on mm to get things talking..? (105)
    first to prod people for reality preferences (112)
    wants to know my preference in reality (134 and less) role hunting me
    Damus adds pressure to me... brings out random posts that have no value? (152)
    prefers reality present (16

Eclipse 9p
    asks mike for more RP info(60)
    votes afk stealth (261)
    votes afk banshis (263)

Efekannn02 18p
    claims templar sided, but likes magic, uses professor doctor in name/title, uses being interviewed as RP(34)
    other wannabe politicians? (91)
    prefers present (226)

Ganelon 40p
    Claims magic PR user in reality where magic = bad??? (57)
    Ties his RP to Mike with the mill. Vows to protect mike? [game should not be rp solved says auckmid] also strange symbole at end of his post (74),
    prefers past reality(113)
    wanted to be in chat with mike (122)
    (140) wth is this?
    (146) votes me, tries to show connections with me and others but does a very poor job at it.
    votes kenny? (166) the person who strikes me as cautious and smart in past
    99% town reads mike (197)
    defends damus (297)

Kenny 48p
    his RP is 2 diff people (2),
    [why does he think future scum would have priority in future over past] (9),
    thinks convergence is bad? (11)
    scum reads damus in past (43),
    scum reads ganelon (126), *interesting pov on number of tpr claims
    worried about trp claimers + past preference in past (156)
    damus, ganelon, banshis. stealth all scum reads for kenny (277)

Light_Yagami 26p
    RP playing a stranger with a killing ability (65 69 103)
    gets lawyer to post - small talk with him (136 139)
    town reads stealth?? (303)

Marshmallow Marshall 32p
    first to ask if RPs are relevant (4)[maybe asking to see how much he has to intertwine his RP with others if scum],
    his RP may indicate that he is same person 20yrs apart(1
    RP - maybe same person 20yrs apart
    no reality pref (119)
    starts to pref present (225)
    likes light in past (251) light hinting vig
    votes me (259)

Mike 35p
    RP- Same person, mill worker.

Stealthbomber16 5p
    points our damus' hypocracy (111)
    Claims cit in one unknown reality

The Lawyer 6p
    claims cit/cit fisherman and beggar, pref past reality (13

Yayap 20p
    Dude Mike
    02-24-2019
    04:11 PM ET (US)
    ok good to know.
    Yayap
    02-24-2019
    03:50 PM ET (US)
    ok, so got some clarification for s/s results from auckmid.

Mafia / Mafia would be match
    mafia / neutral killer would be no match
    Dude Mike
    02-24-2019
    03:33 PM ET (US)
    you can say anything thing for example lets say light says "walks into town " you can say Light is still the same light" or " light do you have any different reads form yesterday" or what ever you want to say. this way there is no code for anyone to see.
    Dude Mike
    02-24-2019
    03:23 PM ET (US)
    who ever you check is just post here when you lock it in .

If you get a same alignment in you first post have the word same but not different in it.
    if you get diffrent have the word diffrent in you first post but not same. you can say anything thing.
    This will be a code no one will understand.
    Dude Mike
    02-24-2019
    03:20 PM ET (US)
    so kenny check then?
    Yayap
    02-24-2019
    03:19 PM ET (US)
    Light has been hinting to being vigilante from a different town hired by the Templar in the past. All in RP form - he might be night target for past if scum think the same.
    Yayap
    02-24-2019
    03:16 PM ET (US)
    fits Lawyers preference to the past reality too. And him being a beggar rp in future. I wouldn't assume that Auckmid made all templar from past scum in future so Kenny having different RPs is possible to make him town.
    Yayap
    02-24-2019
    03:13 PM ET (US)
    actually even the RP suggests masons.

Templars are not the everyday town guy and they are town sided. I'm liking this mason idea more and more as I think about it. Also explains the entire Eclipse "slip". I wouldn't think he would do that as scum, but as a mason, it is very possible.

So Kenny, Eclipse, Lawyer masons in past?
    Yayap
    02-24-2019
    02:57 PM ET (US)
    I'm rereading the past, since my instincts focused on the future while playing. I'm getting very town vibes from Kenny in the past, he might be part of a mason group and neutral killer in present (I'll need to go reread him there again)
    The mass ptr claims for past might suggest that masons can recruit cits too... which kenny also seemed to be looking for.

Cult can't recruit if there is a cult (Auckmid said roles that change alignments can't be in setup) But RP cult is very possible and there are other cult roles out there other than a cult leader.

As for Ganelon, I think it's pretty clear that he won't match so I rather not waste a night checking him. (would be different if I could find out which reality he is scum.)
    I might consider checking MM or Kenny

For kills, sadly, I think Kenny will bite it in the past. I'm the higher valued target metawise so scum might avoid me due to healing roles leaving Kenny defenseless and a good target based on the day chat.
    For Future, I think I instilled enough doubt that you won't be hit. I might be killed in future, too many people played luker/afk so the target pool is low and I suspect that there is less room for healing PRs in future.
    Dude Mike
    02-24-2019
    02:41 PM ET (US)
    At this point anything is posable. if there is only 1 kpn each night might even be cult with limited conversions. He has hinted at that a lot in the setups. Hard to tell at this time. Day 1 normally troll fest. Light is pure role play. Damus trying new things. can be town or scum damus. Mag is rather budding me or is town. I would think Mag would be best check. or MM there are the 2 I think are different alignments. who do you think mafia will kill in either reality. That person would also be a great check will confirm them in another reality to us.
    Yayap
    02-24-2019
    01:29 PM ET (US)
    What do you think are the chances of there being a mason group?
    Yayap
    02-24-2019
    12:53 PM ET (US)
    Back on. I'd like to check who you want to talk to, but I guess until I get the results - it's hard to judge as of right now. And I think day 2 will play a big part in who you should talk to n2, so I think it's best if we decide during the day and code signal each other to let each other know our suggestion and reply. I'm gonna start rereading threads now with my notepad. Will refresh this chat every 15 mins or so to see if you say anything.
    Dude Mike
    02-24-2019
    09:05 AM ET (US)
    yes Gan did he hard claimed it. that is what I found odd because he claimed a magic user PR in past. also and that was odd as magic users are the scum in past. I am looking for anyone with a pure hatred to magic users or hard magic users.

I do know playing with you are good in this single chat. As scum you tend to claim TPR. You did in Ball. We need this trust. Just be known I will trust you for now. If I can se proof your are who you say you are I will trust you more. on that note who would you suggest I take to chat tomorrow night.

I am thinking about some one you are checking this way you can give me feed back in day is same or different. and then I can get info on them in night chat.
    Yayap
    02-24-2019
    03:53 AM ET (US)
    I'm gonna grab some sleep. Hopefully be rested enough to delve into the 635 posts tomorrow.
    Yayap
    02-24-2019
    03:37 AM ET (US)
    In essence Reality Consistency Sheriff just allows me to check to see if a person has the same alignment in both realities. If they do, my feedback is "match". If they don't, then "no match".
    So I can detect that a person is part scum, part town.... but I can't detect which reality is the scum part. I'm guessing it will be much easier after convergence if the scum team from the dead reality openly confess, thus I would know who on my checks are town in the reality that persists. And if Present wins the vote, I'll be able to continue checking.

I should be able to slide my info to you without anyone else noticing, I'll think of something over the night to find a way to signal you - will post more details later, I've used so many codes with jailers over the past that I have to remember who knows them and which codes are safe to re-use.

I've been playing a bit riskier than I normally do since there are 2 realities that scum have to deal with me in. I am interested wich roles have the cross reality and dual reality properties, I don't really know if Auckmid would give a scum role an ability to hurt his other reality if he wasn't s/s.. I can t/t roles being those ones, both yours and mind sorta affect both since even though you specifically can only invite in the present - you can easily talk about the past reality just as much with that person and my feedback checks both realities as well. Wonder if detectives/lookouts and doctors have cross/dual properties.

I did notice that you started to ignore/interacted with me less mid-day. Was wondering if your read on me changed or if you were trying not to remind me that you exist since I gave you that pass. I guess it was the read.

As for your points for MM being present scum and Gan being past. Yea, I applied an extra level of wifom to those remarks. I don't think they would slip that obviously and I think they are the exact opposite of what they said, thus trying to lead the town to hunt them in the reality that they are town instead of the real scum reality. Could be, that just like Kenny that MMs RP is 2 different people also.

Didn't Gan claim he was cit in present? Gotta go double reread that.
    Dude Mike
    02-24-2019
    03:05 AM ET (US)
    I town read you. is why I picked you I wanted scum team to think No way I would take you. it was WIFOM to get this meeting with you. I think we need to keep your sheriff claim secret. you would be scum target number 1 if they found out.

MM in past reality came out with the Magic user hate talk thinking he is templar if he is means he would be town in past but scum in present.

Mag talk about being a magic user PR made me town read him present but scum read him past. but the fact he is claiming he prefers the past strikes me as odd. who you checking and also. any way you can pass on your results with out giving up you are sheriff.

Also as you know my role present. my past role is cit. I started out working the mill in the past. I was town in the fighting of magic users. I joined the fight because of rummers of magic users murdering town. in present with years of working at the mill I became a Socialite. (aka Charles Ingles from little house on the prairie) lol Town looks up to me So I can pick anyone for night chat but only 1 person per night. This is 100% my story in case I die.

what does a Reality Consistency Sheriff do? But if you can give me a hint on who is town check who is scum check or what ever So I can call it out to keep your secret. would help.
    Yayap
    02-24-2019
    02:40 AM ET (US)
    Interesting, I'll be honest - I did not expect this. I've been monitoring how people are interacting with you specifically in both realities (yes, you were the bait), with the amount of people full out town reading you, I was starting to consider that you were scum/scum which is why I gave you the pass till night 3, since I expected you to be unlynchable with both scum teams support - but would have been an auto-lynch day 3 when which ever scum team you left behind would out you. Obviously I have to rethink a few things but I am still thinking that the people town reading you may be scum.

Btw - since the PM did specify that this is Present day you, I will tell you that I am the Reality Consistency Sheriff in the Present reality. And I'm a citizen in the 20 yrs ago one. So even though I don't know your role or alignment in the past - I'll take the leap of faith and share what I do have. It is in our best interests to trust each other if the Present is voted canon.

I haven't taken any notes yet, played the first day mostly by instinct. So I do have to go look back on who claimed what in which reality as well as who mentioned their preferred reality.

So far my instinct reads are:

Damus and Ganelon - I do think they are a team, their interaction is very very odd, and Damus is playing very sub-optimally for his skill level and I provided quite a bit of reasoning on him in day.

I haven't played with Ganelon before but his elementary questions to Auckmid strike me as someone trying too hard to appear active. I'm sure he knew most of the answers he asked before asking them. The question is, which reality. We both seem to have him as scum but you think it's past. I would like to know more why you think this.

Marshmallow - I am scum reading him. Not sure where to slot him in, he might be a 3rd person with Damus/Ganelon. Was originally thinking he was from the opposing mafia teaming up with them to lynch me but I didn't really see him with Eclipse at the time (I'll have to go re-read to find out how these 2 interacted before I know more, this is pure initial impressions after Eclipse made that weird post near eod.)

Efekannn hinting architect and doc for past / journalist present, I haven't seen any connections with him and other players team wise. He spent the entire day hinting at those roles, not sure if they are his roles or not but I'm not getting any scum vibes from him - granted, he hasn't gathered any town points either since he never really gave any reads on anyone else. For now, I have him as one of the few people that is t/t or may have a neutral slot. This will most likely change once the voting starts on his part.

Kenny is a wild card for me - I was initially reading him as scum oriented but his mindset and interrogation is similar to my reads - so I had placed him as a potential neutral scum in a reality, donno which one. His RP also being 2 different people might have been a slip on his part if he didn't know about some RPs being a progression of the same person (which mine also is, same person just 20yrs older) I do think he is trying to get on my good side to slide under my radar, but it isn't working out too well for him right now. Then eclipse happened and he is now in team scum slot.

Eclipse I had my eye on all day ever since he said you were town, he got wierd at the end of the day with his post that I quoted in daychat - which no one really followed up on. I do think he has TMI but he might be trying to mislead which reality. Kenny + Eclipse maybe, I think his lawyer mention might be a red herring. He may be hinting at jailor but I donno, something seems off.

Bahkieh, didn't participate enough but out of game online activity tells me that he isn't trying either. Not sure what that may mean - bored cit? or just bored fm player regardless of role?

Lawyer, Stealthbomber16, The Lawyer, Banshis - didn't participate enough for me to have a gut read on them, will have to go reread the thread to know more.

Yagami .. I'd place as a t/s, probably scum in past, I'll have to go double check if I think he was part of a team or not.

I haven't deep analysed the thread yet (was only going to do that if I made it to day 2 due to how my time and energy I invest when I do do it. But I guess I'll move up my timetable and get it done sooner so I can share with you what I find.)

Due to neutral roles being limited to solo winners, I don't think there is more than 1 neutral in each reality if any... KPN would be way too high for town to handle if there were more than 1 + the mafia kill. Unless a mafia team doesn't have a night kill, which I wouldn't put it past Auckmid to do. So Setup wise, I'm expecting one reality to have a 4 man team and the other to have a 3 man team and a neutral. Haven't decided which one is which yet.

I haven't decided who to check with my sheriff check yet - not sure if I want to check the afk/low posters or go with people I already suspect I'd get a "no match" result.. Pretty much I can only detect who is t/t. I don't know which reality the scum result would be if its a no match. So who do you think is T/T, I might be able to confirm it for you - I'll make a code with you before the end of night so you can know who I'm checking and the results. Best if we can keep you talking to only town.
    Dude Mike
    02-24-2019
    12:24 AM ET (US)
    Nice I like how Auckmid confirmed my role in chat lol. So now you know I am confirmed Town So tell me what I ask of you
    Dude Mike
    02-24-2019
    12:19 AM ET (US)
    Hey let me read up on what happened so convince me you are town. and what info you have.
    02-23-2019
    09:54 PM ET (US)
    Members:
    Mike (Socialite)
    Yayap (Invitee)

Have fun!

23. ISO #123

02-24-2019
    09:56 PM ET (US)
    NIGHT CHATS ARE NOW CLOSED IN PREPERATION FOR DAY.
    Dude Mike
    02-24-2019
    09:28 PM ET (US)
    true I do remember that. But I will trust you. I will have to. unless I am proven wrong. I have a gut feeling
    Yayap
    02-24-2019
    06:19 PM ET (US)
    "mike" I am going to lock you in as hard town no way I see you doing all this as scum if you are scum you derserve the wiin. And if I can not trust you can cost us the game.

Trust me, just so you know a bit of meta on me, you can't judge me on that. I do it as scum too. I did it with McDonalds when I (Dominoes) was jailed, remember?
    Yayap
    02-24-2019
    06:17 PM ET (US)
    So for code, I'm thinking of using color codes. If you see any gold text in my post, quote it and check the number of the bbc code, each number will correspond to different things - but the color code is so similar that it is impossible to tell the difference between them with naked eye.

example

So in that example the bbc color code is #FFD700, I can use any number close to 700 and the color looks the same so #FFD701, #FFD702, etc are all the same to the eye.
    Use only 1 code per post so people can't see multiple codes numbers unless they multiquote (and even then, it goes unnoticed unless they are really looking at it). If you need to combo codes, just spread them along multiple posts (in the same reality).

code # - it's meaning

#FFD699 - end of combo code (use this in the final coded post if a code has multiple posts, so we know where the code stops, that way if we have a new series of code for a different topic we don't get messed up)
    #FFD700 - understood/acknowledge
    #FFD701 - don't understand
    #FFD702 - yes
    #FFD703 - no

#FFD704 - Bahkieh
    #FFD705 - Banshis
    #FFD706 - Damus_Graves
    #FFD707 - Eclipse
    #FFD708 - Efekannn02
    #FFD709 - Ganelon
    #FFD710 - Kenny
    #FFD711 - Light_Yagami
    #FFD712 - Marshmallow Marshall
    #FFD713 - Mike
    #FFD714 - Stealthbomber16
    #FFD715 - The Lawyer
    #FFD716 - Yayap
    #FFD717 - (replacement player 1)
    #FFD718 - (replacement player 2)
    #FFD719 - (replacement player 3)
    #FFD720 - (replacement player 4)

#FFD721 - sheriff feedback match
    #FFD722 - sheriff feedback no match
    #FFD723 - sheriff feedback lost (if I'm roleblocked or witched, etc)
    #FFD724 - sheriff suggested target (for end of day)
    #FFD725 - architect suggested target (for end of day)
    #FFD726 - suggestion target was not the target (start of day if I decide to check someone different than I suggested - will be followed by a name in future posts then the result in another)
    #FFD727 - talked to (for you to let me know who you talked to at start of day - include a quote from that person or combo this code with a name in a future post or include a quote from that person)
    #FFD728 - suspect town (use this with a quote from who you are talking about instead of combo codes)
    #FFD729 - suspect scum (use this with a quote from who you are talking about instead of combo codes)

#FFD730 - got feedback roleblocked
    #FFD731 - got feedback bus driven
    #FFD732 - got feedback got gun
    #FFD733 - got feedback got armor
    #FFD734 - got feedback witched
    #FFD735 - got feedback attacked + healed
    #FFD736 - got feedback recruited by masons in past reality
    #FFD737 - got feedback blackmailed (will depend on requirements if we can use this one or not)
    #FFD738 - got feedback jailed
    #FFD739 - got feedback operated
    #FFD740 - got feedback got bread (can use ability 2x in same night)
    #FFD740 - got feedback had interview with diff architect
    #FFD741 - got feedback I wrote the journalist article
    #FFD742 - got feedback doused by arsonist
    #FFD743 - got feedback poisoned
    #FFD744 - got feedback electrocuted
    #FFD745 - got feedback got fake/useless item
    #FFD746 - got feedback that we didn't plan for in codes

#FFD747 - in Past reality
    #FFD748 - in Present reality
    #FFD749 - in both realities
    #FFD750 - in neither reality

I try to keep my codes as short as possible and only use more if the person doesn't understand, so just because I made a code to describe something, doesn't mean I'll use it if I don't have to.

Anyways, I have to go, don't have time to post much more and don't have time to review the present reality (this is why I like long nights - 24h isn't enough for me to get sleep and review everything)
    So I'll be checking Kenny tonight. If I get a match, I suggest you talk to him tomorrow - will let you know by code if that suggestion changes.
    I should be on the day chats around midnight on my pc, might check on it on my phone before then. Let me know if you think of other codes that would be useful if you think of any. And only share this code after we 100% someone so not before the realities merge - and I guess only if the present wins the vote.
    02-24-2019
    06:09 PM ET (US)
    If you want me to take someone to night chat d2 just do a @Mike what do you think of “player name” that will let me know to consider taking them to night chat.

I will post in my last post a players name. The post will start with Dude. It will not say anything about me takeing anyone to night chat. But that will be the person I take to night chat. This would be good info for you to have in case I die in both.
    02-24-2019
    05:57 PM ET (US)
    I am going to lock you in as hard town no way I see you doing all this as scum if you are scum you derserve the wiin. And if I can not trust you can cost us the game.
    Yayap
    02-24-2019
    04:47 PM ET (US)
    I'll just copy past my notes on past reality here - sorry if it's a bit hard to read, I don't really format stuff in notepad. Numbers in () refer to post numbers in the thread.

Past d1
    RP Templar good - Magic Bad

Bahkieh 4p
    prefers past - role(116, 120)

Banshis 4p

Damus_Graves 53p
    Hate magic users, ()
    claims not cit with wifom (30)
    RP same person - full RP in 35 about his son, seems to be a discression
    hints that his rp claim contains role hint (86)
    non serious vote on mm to get things talking..? (105)
    first to prod people for reality preferences (112)
    wants to know my preference in reality (134 and less) role hunting me
    Damus adds pressure to me... brings out random posts that have no value? (152)
    prefers reality present (16

Eclipse 9p
    asks mike for more RP info(60)
    votes afk stealth (261)
    votes afk banshis (263)

Efekannn02 18p
    claims templar sided, but likes magic, uses professor doctor in name/title, uses being interviewed as RP(34)
    other wannabe politicians? (91)
    prefers present (226)

Ganelon 40p
    Claims magic PR user in reality where magic = bad??? (57)
    Ties his RP to Mike with the mill. Vows to protect mike? [game should not be rp solved says auckmid] also strange symbole at end of his post (74),
    prefers past reality(113)
    wanted to be in chat with mike (122)
    (140) wth is this?
    (146) votes me, tries to show connections with me and others but does a very poor job at it.
    votes kenny? (166) the person who strikes me as cautious and smart in past
    99% town reads mike (197)
    defends damus (297)

Kenny 48p
    his RP is 2 diff people (2),
    [why does he think future scum would have priority in future over past] (9),
    thinks convergence is bad? (11)
    scum reads damus in past (43),
    scum reads ganelon (126), *interesting pov on number of tpr claims
    worried about trp claimers + past preference in past (156)
    damus, ganelon, banshis. stealth all scum reads for kenny (277)

Light_Yagami 26p
    RP playing a stranger with a killing ability (65 69 103)
    gets lawyer to post - small talk with him (136 139)
    town reads stealth?? (303)

Marshmallow Marshall 32p
    first to ask if RPs are relevant (4)[maybe asking to see how much he has to intertwine his RP with others if scum],
    his RP may indicate that he is same person 20yrs apart(1
    RP - maybe same person 20yrs apart
    no reality pref (119)
    starts to pref present (225)
    likes light in past (251) light hinting vig
    votes me (259)

Mike 35p
    RP- Same person, mill worker.

Stealthbomber16 5p
    points our damus' hypocracy (111)
    Claims cit in one unknown reality

The Lawyer 6p
    claims cit/cit fisherman and beggar, pref past reality (13

Yayap 20p
    Dude Mike
    02-24-2019
    04:11 PM ET (US)
    ok good to know.
    Yayap
    02-24-2019
    03:50 PM ET (US)
    ok, so got some clarification for s/s results from auckmid.

Mafia / Mafia would be match
    mafia / neutral killer would be no match
    Dude Mike
    02-24-2019
    03:33 PM ET (US)
    you can say anything thing for example lets say light says "walks into town " you can say Light is still the same light" or " light do you have any different reads form yesterday" or what ever you want to say. this way there is no code for anyone to see.
    Dude Mike
    02-24-2019
    03:23 PM ET (US)
    who ever you check is just post here when you lock it in .

If you get a same alignment in you first post have the word same but not different in it.
    if you get diffrent have the word diffrent in you first post but not same. you can say anything thing.
    This will be a code no one will understand.
    Dude Mike
    02-24-2019
    03:20 PM ET (US)
    so kenny check then?
    Yayap
    02-24-2019
    03:19 PM ET (US)
    Light has been hinting to being vigilante from a different town hired by the Templar in the past. All in RP form - he might be night target for past if scum think the same.
    Yayap
    02-24-2019
    03:16 PM ET (US)
    fits Lawyers preference to the past reality too. And him being a beggar rp in future. I wouldn't assume that Auckmid made all templar from past scum in future so Kenny having different RPs is possible to make him town.
    Yayap
    02-24-2019
    03:13 PM ET (US)
    actually even the RP suggests masons.

Templars are not the everyday town guy and they are town sided. I'm liking this mason idea more and more as I think about it. Also explains the entire Eclipse "slip". I wouldn't think he would do that as scum, but as a mason, it is very possible.

So Kenny, Eclipse, Lawyer masons in past?
    Yayap
    02-24-2019
    02:57 PM ET (US)
    I'm rereading the past, since my instincts focused on the future while playing. I'm getting very town vibes from Kenny in the past, he might be part of a mason group and neutral killer in present (I'll need to go reread him there again)
    The mass ptr claims for past might suggest that masons can recruit cits too... which kenny also seemed to be looking for.

Cult can't recruit if there is a cult (Auckmid said roles that change alignments can't be in setup) But RP cult is very possible and there are other cult roles out there other than a cult leader.

As for Ganelon, I think it's pretty clear that he won't match so I rather not waste a night checking him. (would be different if I could find out which reality he is scum.)
    I might consider checking MM or Kenny

For kills, sadly, I think Kenny will bite it in the past. I'm the higher valued target metawise so scum might avoid me due to healing roles leaving Kenny defenseless and a good target based on the day chat.
    For Future, I think I instilled enough doubt that you won't be hit. I might be killed in future, too many people played luker/afk so the target pool is low and I suspect that there is less room for healing PRs in future.
    Dude Mike
    02-24-2019
    02:41 PM ET (US)
    At this point anything is posable. if there is only 1 kpn each night might even be cult with limited conversions. He has hinted at that a lot in the setups. Hard to tell at this time. Day 1 normally troll fest. Light is pure role play. Damus trying new things. can be town or scum damus. Mag is rather budding me or is town. I would think Mag would be best check. or MM there are the 2 I think are different alignments. who do you think mafia will kill in either reality. That person would also be a great check will confirm them in another reality to us.
    Yayap
    02-24-2019
    01:29 PM ET (US)
    What do you think are the chances of there being a mason group?
    Yayap
    02-24-2019
    12:53 PM ET (US)
    Back on. I'd like to check who you want to talk to, but I guess until I get the results - it's hard to judge as of right now. And I think day 2 will play a big part in who you should talk to n2, so I think it's best if we decide during the day and code signal each other to let each other know our suggestion and reply. I'm gonna start rereading threads now with my notepad. Will refresh this chat every 15 mins or so to see if you say anything.
    Dude Mike
    02-24-2019
    09:05 AM ET (US)
    yes Gan did he hard claimed it. that is what I found odd because he claimed a magic user PR in past. also and that was odd as magic users are the scum in past. I am looking for anyone with a pure hatred to magic users or hard magic users.

I do know playing with you are good in this single chat. As scum you tend to claim TPR. You did in Ball. We need this trust. Just be known I will trust you for now. If I can se proof your are who you say you are I will trust you more. on that note who would you suggest I take to chat tomorrow night.

I am thinking about some one you are checking this way you can give me feed back in day is same or different. and then I can get info on them in night chat.
    Yayap
    02-24-2019
    03:53 AM ET (US)
    I'm gonna grab some sleep. Hopefully be rested enough to delve into the 635 posts tomorrow.
    Yayap
    02-24-2019
    03:37 AM ET (US)
    In essence Reality Consistency Sheriff just allows me to check to see if a person has the same alignment in both realities. If they do, my feedback is "match". If they don't, then "no match".
    So I can detect that a person is part scum, part town.... but I can't detect which reality is the scum part. I'm guessing it will be much easier after convergence if the scum team from the dead reality openly confess, thus I would know who on my checks are town in the reality that persists. And if Present wins the vote, I'll be able to continue checking.

I should be able to slide my info to you without anyone else noticing, I'll think of something over the night to find a way to signal you - will post more details later, I've used so many codes with jailers over the past that I have to remember who knows them and which codes are safe to re-use.

I've been playing a bit riskier than I normally do since there are 2 realities that scum have to deal with me in. I am interested wich roles have the cross reality and dual reality properties, I don't really know if Auckmid would give a scum role an ability to hurt his other reality if he wasn't s/s.. I can t/t roles being those ones, both yours and mind sorta affect both since even though you specifically can only invite in the present - you can easily talk about the past reality just as much with that person and my feedback checks both realities as well. Wonder if detectives/lookouts and doctors have cross/dual properties.

I did notice that you started to ignore/interacted with me less mid-day. Was wondering if your read on me changed or if you were trying not to remind me that you exist since I gave you that pass. I guess it was the read.

As for your points for MM being present scum and Gan being past. Yea, I applied an extra level of wifom to those remarks. I don't think they would slip that obviously and I think they are the exact opposite of what they said, thus trying to lead the town to hunt them in the reality that they are town instead of the real scum reality. Could be, that just like Kenny that MMs RP is 2 different people also.

Didn't Gan claim he was cit in present? Gotta go double reread that.
    Dude Mike
    02-24-2019
    03:05 AM ET (US)
    I town read you. is why I picked you I wanted scum team to think No way I would take you. it was WIFOM to get this meeting with you. I think we need to keep your sheriff claim secret. you would be scum target number 1 if they found out.

MM in past reality came out with the Magic user hate talk thinking he is templar if he is means he would be town in past but scum in present.

Mag talk about being a magic user PR made me town read him present but scum read him past. but the fact he is claiming he prefers the past strikes me as odd. who you checking and also. any way you can pass on your results with out giving up you are sheriff.

Also as you know my role present. my past role is cit. I started out working the mill in the past. I was town in the fighting of magic users. I joined the fight because of rummers of magic users murdering town. in present with years of working at the mill I became a Socialite. (aka Charles Ingles from little house on the prairie) lol Town looks up to me So I can pick anyone for night chat but only 1 person per night. This is 100% my story in case I die.

what does a Reality Consistency Sheriff do? But if you can give me a hint on who is town check who is scum check or what ever So I can call it out to keep your secret. would help.
    Yayap
    02-24-2019
    02:40 AM ET (US)
    Interesting, I'll be honest - I did not expect this. I've been monitoring how people are interacting with you specifically in both realities (yes, you were the bait), with the amount of people full out town reading you, I was starting to consider that you were scum/scum which is why I gave you the pass till night 3, since I expected you to be unlynchable with both scum teams support - but would have been an auto-lynch day 3 when which ever scum team you left behind would out you. Obviously I have to rethink a few things but I am still thinking that the people town reading you may be scum.

Btw - since the PM did specify that this is Present day you, I will tell you that I am the Reality Consistency Sheriff in the Present reality. And I'm a citizen in the 20 yrs ago one. So even though I don't know your role or alignment in the past - I'll take the leap of faith and share what I do have. It is in our best interests to trust each other if the Present is voted canon.

I haven't taken any notes yet, played the first day mostly by instinct. So I do have to go look back on who claimed what in which reality as well as who mentioned their preferred reality.

So far my instinct reads are:

Damus and Ganelon - I do think they are a team, their interaction is very very odd, and Damus is playing very sub-optimally for his skill level and I provided quite a bit of reasoning on him in day.

I haven't played with Ganelon before but his elementary questions to Auckmid strike me as someone trying too hard to appear active. I'm sure he knew most of the answers he asked before asking them. The question is, which reality. We both seem to have him as scum but you think it's past. I would like to know more why you think this.

Marshmallow - I am scum reading him. Not sure where to slot him in, he might be a 3rd person with Damus/Ganelon. Was originally thinking he was from the opposing mafia teaming up with them to lynch me but I didn't really see him with Eclipse at the time (I'll have to go re-read to find out how these 2 interacted before I know more, this is pure initial impressions after Eclipse made that weird post near eod.)

Efekannn hinting architect and doc for past / journalist present, I haven't seen any connections with him and other players team wise. He spent the entire day hinting at those roles, not sure if they are his roles or not but I'm not getting any scum vibes from him - granted, he hasn't gathered any town points either since he never really gave any reads on anyone else. For now, I have him as one of the few people that is t/t or may have a neutral slot. This will most likely change once the voting starts on his part.

Kenny is a wild card for me - I was initially reading him as scum oriented but his mindset and interrogation is similar to my reads - so I had placed him as a potential neutral scum in a reality, donno which one. His RP also being 2 different people might have been a slip on his part if he didn't know about some RPs being a progression of the same person (which mine also is, same person just 20yrs older) I do think he is trying to get on my good side to slide under my radar, but it isn't working out too well for him right now. Then eclipse happened and he is now in team scum slot.

Eclipse I had my eye on all day ever since he said you were town, he got wierd at the end of the day with his post that I quoted in daychat - which no one really followed up on. I do think he has TMI but he might be trying to mislead which reality. Kenny + Eclipse maybe, I think his lawyer mention might be a red herring. He may be hinting at jailor but I donno, something seems off.

Bahkieh, didn't participate enough but out of game online activity tells me that he isn't trying either. Not sure what that may mean - bored cit? or just bored fm player regardless of role?

Lawyer, Stealthbomber16, The Lawyer, Banshis - didn't participate enough for me to have a gut read on them, will have to go reread the thread to know more.

Yagami .. I'd place as a t/s, probably scum in past, I'll have to go double check if I think he was part of a team or not.

I haven't deep analysed the thread yet (was only going to do that if I made it to day 2 due to how my time and energy I invest when I do do it. But I guess I'll move up my timetable and get it done sooner so I can share with you what I find.)

Due to neutral roles being limited to solo winners, I don't think there is more than 1 neutral in each reality if any... KPN would be way too high for town to handle if there were more than 1 + the mafia kill. Unless a mafia team doesn't have a night kill, which I wouldn't put it past Auckmid to do. So Setup wise, I'm expecting one reality to have a 4 man team and the other to have a 3 man team and a neutral. Haven't decided which one is which yet.

I haven't decided who to check with my sheriff check yet - not sure if I want to check the afk/low posters or go with people I already suspect I'd get a "no match" result.. Pretty much I can only detect who is t/t. I don't know which reality the scum result would be if its a no match. So who do you think is T/T, I might be able to confirm it for you - I'll make a code with you before the end of night so you can know who I'm checking and the results. Best if we can keep you talking to only town.
    Dude Mike
    02-24-2019
    12:24 AM ET (US)
    Nice I like how Auckmid confirmed my role in chat lol. So now you know I am confirmed Town So tell me what I ask of you
    Dude Mike
    02-24-2019
    12:19 AM ET (US)
    Hey let me read up on what happened so convince me you are town. and what info you have.
    02-23-2019
    09:54 PM ET (US)
    Members:
    Mike (Socialite)
    Yayap (Invitee)

Have fun!

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

So basically, you show our chat where I'm the one giving reads and you did nothing.... Somehow I think town seeing that benefited me more than you.

Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid in rules
    Uncommon or unique roles may appear within the setup as well as common roles receiving uncommon alignments.
    So, you being Socialite =/= you being town.

Anyways, this argument can continue once day 3 starts. I'll vote mike anywhere.... and will try to shoot him if present wins and he isn't lynched.

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

Well, I'm going to bed. Currently leaning to play present, mostly because Kenny is still alive there and I trust him more than anyone else right now. And scum have their hands tied and are forced to deal with me there instead of ignore me.

Also - you don't need to CC me whoever is the sheriff, not unless there is something else you would like to add with that claim.

I'll be back tomorrow - before the vote deadline.

29. ISO #129
    Ganelon

alright @Yayap if you don't manage to shoot him I will. but only in the past.

30. ISO #130
    Ganelon

still just in case I get roleblocked someone please check Mike, he's so full of shit (especially in the past) that it hurts

31. ISO #131
    Ganelon

also... mike please calm down. you're more annoying than anything else. that won't make me NOT target you

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133
    Ganelon

-vote SafeguardThePast

as per Yayap's request

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    Vote Count #3

SafeguardThePast (: Slaol(2), Mike(2), Ganelon(2), Eclipse(1), Kenny(1)

ChangeThePast(4): Efekannn02(2), Light_Yagami(1), Marshmallow Marshall(1)

A little over 9 hours remains in the convergence.
    Seems like we're going to present time
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

@Kenny

"Either that or he was investigator and knew both my roles or lookout and knew a lot more than he let onto, but I'm quite sure he was the gunsmith/blacksmith. He was the one I was hinting had a sheriff green check on me btw."
    You said before you know that Damus is the gunsmith. This is not the same at all. You also did use the sheriff greencheck as a way of defending yourself during the day, if there wasn't a check after all this is a scummy action.
    Personally I was looking at your yellow code day 2 and thought Mike is sheriff. I did think it's a way of saying noone was in a socialite chat and it's a greencheck instead.

40. ISO #140

@Kenny

"As for why he picked me, he was probably town reading me enough to trust me with one and it was his way of sheriff checking me based on what I did with that gun."
    Damus was scum in the past and it's safe ta say he had access to a night chat as well. The information thread clearly says there is a mafia faction with a factional night kill.
    Did you just not think about this at all?

41. ISO #141

I'd like to point out that Mike was the first to suggest that Damus was blackmailed in past - while I was hard pushing on him. Seems like I'm going back to my original read on mike - scum/scum.
    Can you provide a quote? I was under the impression it was Eclipse and not Mike.

42. ISO #142

@Ganelon you skipped a question I asked you again. The way your vote stands right now looks incredibly scummy. Please explain yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    alright, fuck this.
    -vote ChangeThePast

pretty sure Damus was trying to WIFOM us into voting for the present
    I have reason to believe I'm not the only one who sees you as strong scumread. Who are you expecting to become a possible lynch in the past if you think Damus wants to prevent the past from becoming canon?

43. ISO #143

You never specified, preferred to guess that you were dual than to limit your role to the past (since you said Ganelon didn't do anything n1).
    Bahkieh did specify that he followed you in the past only. You then said you were busdriven with the present day Ganelon. As such that would mean Bahkieh followed Ganelon and does not know what you did.

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

Bahkieh did specify that he followed you in the past only. You then said you were busdriven with the present day Ganelon. As such that would mean Bahkieh followed Ganelon and does not know what you did.
    Bankieh claimed he followed me n2, so bus driver didn't interfear.

46. ISO #146

"As for why he picked me, he was probably town reading me enough to trust me with one and it was his way of sheriff checking me based on what I did with that gun."
    Damus was scum in the past and it's safe ta say he had access to a night chat as well. The information thread clearly says there is a mafia faction with a factional night kill.
    Did you just not think about this at all?
    This still suggests a Mike - damus scum team. If damus wasn't gunsmith as I suspect and used my code to make me think he was, then his flip will clear it up. Either way, I have a gun in present. If someone else gave me that gun, I'll only start looking d3. Scum still have to deal with me.

47. ISO #147

"Either that or he was investigator and knew both my roles or lookout and knew a lot more than he let onto, but I'm quite sure he was the gunsmith/blacksmith. He was the one I was hinting had a sheriff green check on me btw."
    You said before you know that Damus is the gunsmith. This is not the same at all. You also did use the sheriff greencheck as a way of defending yourself during the day, if there wasn't a check after all this is a scummy action.
    Personally I was looking at your yellow code day 2 and thought Mike is sheriff. I did think it's a way of saying noone was in a socialite chat and it's a greencheck instead.
    Did you think we were Masons? I would have needed a night chat with Mike to make the code.

48. ISO #148

Did you think we were Masons? I would have needed a night chat with Mike to make the code.
    No, I didn't actually think you'd be hiding something within the color. I thought you would know you were not in chat and as such would realize he must've done something else with you.

49. ISO #149

This still suggests a Mike - damus scum team. If damus wasn't gunsmith as I suspect and used my code to make me think he was, then his flip will clear it up. Either way, I have a gun in present. If someone else gave me that gun, I'll only start looking d3. Scum still have to deal with me.
    I can see what you're getting at. But regardless the fact remains that Damus was scum and it absolutely is in his best interest to give the gun to a player he can privately communicate with, for many obvious reasons.

50. ISO #150

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Nah, i'm Mason in past reality and i choose past because it's a better role.
    Someone make a tl;dr version of game pls
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    But if you really got T R I G G E R E D
    -unvote
    Do you have a mason buddy (NO NEED TO REVEAL THEM), or are you a solo mason lol?
    ONLY ONE WHO HAS YOUR CODE IS KENNY!!! and you know I am town. why are your keeping this scum painting?????? @Kenny 55???? your thoughts?
    55? Given that we talked about codes, forgive me for wanting more explainations on this :P
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :