User Tag List

1. ISO #1

DarkGhost: 1-S2-2-1227014, SoulEaterR: 1-S2-1-5152845

Account Name:DarkGhost
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1227014
    In-Game Name:Pino

Crimes Committed:Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: kildja
    Summary: Intentionally threw the game. As bodyguard, pretended to be sheriff to random 15, who was Marshall. Would have made sense as a neutral or triad role, but was intentional game-throwing coming from a townie.

Account Name:SoulEaterR
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-5152845
    In-Game Name:NIGGGER

Crimes Committed:Game-throwing???
    Your Account Name: kildja
    Summary:Not sure he game-threw, but some in game were arguing that he did. When put up on the stand, he agreed to reveal if put off the stand, but then did not reveal, resulting in town lynching him for lying. He claimed that he "didn't want to waste a lynch."
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Tauntshaman; March 11th, 2019 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Forgot to Upload the Replay + disable smile in text
    Linux is too hard to run Blizzard games. Mac is too simple to run Blizzard games.
    Windows PC is juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust right.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: DarkGhost: 1-S2-1-1227014, SoulEaterR: 1-S2-1-5152845

SC ID VERIFICATION
    DarkGhost: 1-S2-1-1227014 Wrong. 1-S2-2-1227014 Correct.
    SoulEaterR: 1-S2-1-5152845 Correct.

Respective Hotkeys
    DarkGhost: 4
    SoulEaterR: 1

Previous Offenses
    DarkGhost:
    On-Hold Leave Train (2018)
    4*WL Intentional Gamethrowing (2018)
    Approved 4*WL Leave Train
    SoulEaterR:
    On-Hold Name Abuse (2016)
    2*WL Name Abuse (2016)
    Unpunished Additional Information

Summary
    DarkGhost: roles Bodyguard in slot 12 with name Pino
    SoulEaterR: roles Marshall in slot 15 with name NIGGER

Day 2:
    #12 I AM SHERIFF
    #12 NIGGER
    #12 IS MAFIA
    #12 15 IS MAFIA
    #12 KILL 15 NOW
    #12 15 IS MAFIA CONFIRMED
    #15 is voted up
    #15 i'm marshall
    #15 marshall here pm roles
    #12 SHERIFF N1:15 - MAFIA
    #12 GUILTY
    #12 voted guilty
    #15 is innoed 4-3

#15 get 12
    #15 12 lie
    #15 lol
    #15 is voted up for being unable to reveal as marshall
    #15 is lynched 4-1
    #12 Claims that he is doctor and wants to lynch 15 because he is a nigger

Day 3:
    #12 is lynched

Was the Game Result altered?
    No, the last triad afked and town still won

Player Offenses
    DarkGhost: Griefing
    SoulEaterR: Griefing

Recommended Action
    DarkGhost: Banlist*3
    SoulEaterR: On-Hold

Additional Notes
    SoulEaterR is an experienced player who clearly knows that claiming marshall and not revealing will almost certainly getting himself lynched, so I think he is griefing there.
    I gave DarkGhost 1 more banlist then he deserve because he too is experienced and had a history of gamethrowing.
    Thank you for the report!
    Last edited by Tauntshaman; March 10th, 2019 at 08:18 PM. Reason: fix url
    the Jester Leader

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: DarkGhost: 1-S2-2-1227014, SoulEaterR: 1-S2-1-5152845

:I Cant reveal on trial
    :U got inno first and then i can

I said if you inno i can reveal, not that i would.

I was randomed on trial
    I told them my Role
    I told them i didnt want to waste lynch yet

If they lynch me thats not my fault, i told them everything and i can choose when i want to reveal.

if this is valid then the guy i reported https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-1467623 Where he lies about his role and Randoms up everyone, thats "ignored".
    Last edited by MasterNinja; March 13th, 2019 at 01:11 PM.
    I WILL NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY SIGNATURE.

7. ISO #7

As I understand, the reason why this is griefing is you shouting loudly "I'm mayor pm me roles". "reveal now or just pm me roles?" "just pm me roles guys". If you want to play the role of leading government, then just reveal for real and use your marshall powers. Note that this is all before you were trialed the first time.

Moral of the story, if you are going to ask for pms, reveal before you even do that.

Another punishable situation would look like this:
    Imagine 2v1 town situation. Player 1 on trial.
    Player 1: "I'm mayor"
    Player 2: "ok man, reveal and I inno"
    Player 1: "No fuck you, no one counterclaims use your brains retard lmao"
    Guilty.

Also the report you linked was discussed by 2 keepers. The player there actually revealed his role and info.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

8. ISO #8

it doesn't matter, he lied and randomed people with fake evidence, thats not how you play as coroner or try to help town.

for me, i said role and explained everything i didnt want to use lynch, marshall only has 1 or 2 lynches and needs to use it wisely. i have done Nothing wrong at all, i was just randomed because people thought randoming without evidence was a good idea, bad towns is what we call that.

I can play however i want, and i can say whatever i want in game too. as OP is wrong i never said i would reveal i checked the replay myself.

I was just trying to survive without revealing whats wrong with that, especially when im being randomed without clues i dont see why people shouldn't he believed me and simply innoed. they had no reason to guilty to begin with.
    Last edited by MasterNinja; March 13th, 2019 at 05:09 PM.
    I WILL NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY SIGNATURE.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

SC ID VERIFICATION

SoulEaterR: Correct. 1-S2-1-5152845

Respective Hotkeys

SoulEaterR: 1

Was the Game Result altered?

No, Town still won.

Previous Offenses

SoulEaterR: Name Abuse 2016 https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=5152845
    Name Abuse 2016 https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=5152845

Player Offenses

SoulEaterR: Griefing

Summary

Setup: -

Names / Roles: Selects "NIGGGER" as his name, roles Marshall.

Day 1: SoulEaterR says "mayor here, pm roles"

Night 1: SoulEaterR is bussed.

Day 2: SoulEaterR says "reveal now? or just pm role? just pm role guys".. 12 suddenly goes insane and says that SoulEaterR is Mafia and votes him. He is voted up. SoulEaterR claims Marshall and 12 keeps spamming N1- 12 MAFIA. SoulEaterR says that he can't reveal on trial. He is innoed 4-3.

SoulEaterR says to get 12 but doesn't reveal. People start voting him but he doesn't -lynch and gets voted up once again. During trial he says that he isn't going to waste a reveal and that they are just listening to a jester. He is guiltied. During execution he laughs at people randoming him and being bad. 12 also claims that he was just a Doctor that wanted to kill him for his name.

Recommended Action

SoulEaterR: Appeal Denied

Additional Notes
    Thank you for the report! Feel free to report more players if you think they’re breaking the rules!

To be honest, I thought I was going to accept this appeal but after looking at the replay it's clear you didn't make good choices. It was D2, you had some guys calling you out, mainly 12 claiming Sheriff and saying you were Mafia. If you had revealed you could have at least lynched him (which wouldn't matter because he was trolling but you didn't know) and maybe got some nice information during his trial. I initially thought people just purely randomed and you refused to reveal as there was not enough time... but this was not the case.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

11. ISO #11

If I may,

I've had the displeasure of meeting SoulEateR in a lot of my games.
    He is quite possibly one of the worst players I've ever seen, and because he has a lot of points, he can abuse '-prefer' before the game even starts. Once he is in the game, at least half the time town govt role will go to him, and at least half the time, he throws the game, whether intentionally or unintentionally. He has sub 30% win rate with a huge amount of points, and that tells you how good he is.

I don't consider just a ban to be a good for him. I would suggest permanent ban because every time I see a neon green 'Mayor' in the game, I almost want to leave the game because the town has less than 10 percent chance of winning with this guy as town govt.

12. ISO #12

We don't usually allow discussions to take place here but I will use this opportunity just to clear some things up.

DarkGhost was ban listed not SoulEateR. Since they were reported in the same post they share the punishment thread. We list the highest ranking punishment as the thread title, which in this case is a Ban List. We also can't impose punishments on people based on hearsay. If you believe a player is breaking the rules you will need to submit a report.

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    He is quite possibly one of the worst players I've ever seen, and because he has a lot of points, he can abuse '-prefer' before the game even starts. Once he is in the game, at least half the time town govt role will go to him, and at least half the time, he throws the game, whether intentionally or unintentionally. He has sub 30% win rate with a huge amount of points, and that tells you how good he is.
    Hi, a sub 30% win rate doesn't mean that one is a bad player, it may also indicate that one stays to the end even if he lost the game.

Imagine A 15 ppl mafia game where there're 5 mafia and 10 towns, and the win rate for mafia is 60%, when town is 40%;
    the chance of a player winning is (5/15)*60%+(10/15)*40%=46.7% instead of (60%+40%)/2=50%
    keep in mind that mafia isn't a coin-fliping game, the average winrate can be dragged down by quite a lot due to neutral killing/evil solo wins
    the Jester Leader