S-FM Converging Realities: Present Day - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

Re: S-FM Converging Realities: Present Day

You Know Before I Was Forced To Retire.. I Was A Great Hunter Of Mythical Beasts Such As Vampires, Werewolves, Witches And Such.. The Bastards That Won The Battle Took In Their Eyes Mercy On Me.. And Said My Punishment Was To Never Leave Town.. Oh Had I Known Then What I Know Now..

2. ISO #152

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    You Know Before I Was Forced To Retire.. I Was A Great Hunter Of Mythical Beasts Such As Vampires, Werewolves, Witches And Such.. The Bastards That Won The Battle Took In Their Eyes Mercy On Me.. And Said My Punishment Was To Never Leave Town.. Oh Had I Known Then What I Know Now..
    D..sorry... do you think y..you would want to leave town som..ehow? Is.. that possible for you..?

3. ISO #153

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    D..sorry... do you think y..you would want to leave town som..ehow? Is.. that possible for you..?
    Unfortunately, I Can Never Leave This Town Now.. Lucky I One Of The Richest PPL Here Because, I Demanded My Payment Up Front.. From My Client 20 Years Ago..

4. ISO #154

5. ISO #155

Mike offers strong townie vibes, he's transparent, open and willing to collaborate, cooperate and be used as a tool for town

Nobody so far has had this sort of desire to show themselves as Mikey did

I'm vetoing any votes on him

Rest will be sorted when I look over previous posts again, there's a lot of details to take in, most of players have told their stories, there wasn't anything concrete that would point to a scummy player

Beware those in creepy group and those in bravado, I'm slightly thinking there's at least 1 scumbo in these 2 groups

6. ISO #156

7. ISO #157

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    Eclipse + Ganelon both buddy Mike noted. Can't wait till one of the mike supporters claims a wonderful night convo with mike tomorrow.
    i...im not sure..... im not sure that... if mike were actually a scum....that..they woul..they would be so invested.... in this pla...y to put both of them at risk..who...whoever is the person..that says mike...made an network chat...with them ....

Its.. a little early..for that i think..? I ...just think that...this post...has a bad tone...behind it..

8. ISO #158

i...im not sure..... im not sure that... if mike were actually a scum....that..they woul..they would be so invested.... in this pla...y to put both of them at risk..who...whoever is the person..that says mike...made an network chat...with them ....

Its.. a little early..for that i think..? I ...just think that...this post...has a bad tone...behind it..
    Come on this is getting harder to read than light yagami

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160

11. ISO #161

Its Not That Bad... I Know You Prob Got Your Brains Scrambled By Some Evil Witch.. Or You Are Just Old..

12. ISO #162

Well, I feel like day 1 and day 2 will be very similar information wise. And all will become clear day 3 when the graveyard shows up. I see people claiming PRs left right and center or I should say Past Present and Future with no real reason to claim other than to paint targets for night actions, nothing is credible until later.

Based on the RP, I wonder if a mafia from past can change alliances to become a mafia in present considering they are polar opposites RP wise. I would think not, but I'm not ready to discount that possibility. That being said, any neutrals in the setup can't win with other factions so it limits them to neutral killers and maybe witch (role, not rp). I guess we'll find out in day 2 how many night kills there are.

This caught my eye and I had to think about it for a sec.

What roles are uncommon to be scum? We've come accustom to most roles having a evil counterpart. The few roles that are almost always town are Doctors.
    As for scum roles being town - the list is much more extensive for possibilities. Framer, Actor, Janitor, etc..

Efekannn02 claims/strong hint as doc seems to be an odd claim until you consider that doc could be scum in the past reality. Might consider this more as the day progresses. I wonder what other people will have to say about it. Efe, you are my information bait for 20 years ago, have fun.

I can see a Mike/Ganelon team in one of the realities, can't remember which one, think it was present - which ever one ganelon said he lived on mikes property or something like that, whatever, he used his RP to support his own.
    By uncommon roles, I'm choosing to think of less traditional roles from the compendium that you normally don't see. Electromaniac comes to mind immediately, but that may have been more common in the past. A quick scan also makes me see Magician, Chairman, Shaman, Toxicologist, or even a mass murderer. These are roles that are considered standard enough to be registered in a database but don't see usage frequently because they're clunky or hard to make work. What better time to make them work than a game that's actually two games? That's half the chance that the game goes wrong!

Aside: I do not like damus and yagami's interactions. My gut is telling me something is wrong. I'll stick on Efe for now but I want to revisit them later. And this time, I might actually do it!
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

13. ISO #163

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

16. ISO #166

17. ISO #167

Eclipse + Ganelon both buddy Mike noted. Can't wait till one of the mike supporters claims a wonderful night convo with mike tomorrow.
    I am not taking you into night chat as I am scum reading you.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

20. ISO #170

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Kenny is way too pure this reality

I'm not touching him
    Care to elaborate? This looks like buddying without explainations. I have an eye on you, slinky.

What do you think about Damus?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

21. ISO #171

Well, I feel like day 1 and day 2 will be very similar information wise. And all will become clear day 3 when the graveyard shows up. I see people claiming PRs left right and center or I should say Past Present and Future with no real reason to claim other than to paint targets for night actions, nothing is credible until later.

Based on the RP, I wonder if a mafia from past can change alliances to become a mafia in present considering they are polar opposites RP wise. I would think not, but I'm not ready to discount that possibility. That being said, any neutrals in the setup can't win with other factions so it limits them to neutral killers and maybe witch (role, not rp). I guess we'll find out in day 2 how many night kills there are.

This caught my eye and I had to think about it for a sec.

What roles are uncommon to be scum? We've come accustom to most roles having a evil counterpart. The few roles that are almost always town are Doctors.
    As for scum roles being town - the list is much more extensive for possibilities. Framer, Actor, Janitor, etc..

Efekannn02 claims/strong hint as doc seems to be an odd claim until you consider that doc could be scum in the past reality. Might consider this more as the day progresses. I wonder what other people will have to say about it. Efe, you are my information bait for 20 years ago, have fun.

I can see a Mike/Ganelon team in one of the realities, can't remember which one, think it was present - which ever one ganelon said he lived on mikes property or something like that, whatever, he used his RP to support his own.
    We should try to get the most info we can get before the convergence, though. I'm not a fan of that PR hinting bullshit.....

I was going to say it was specified in the setup that it was wrong, but actually... Only roles that make others change alignments are not there, meaning that's a possiblity?

Architect is one... so I really don't like Mike's claim, especially with his veteran hints, it's more confusing than anything.

Doctor scum lol? that would be pretty useless...

I agree with the Mike/@Ganelon theory btw. Mag, what do you have to say about this?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

22. ISO #172

Right now, I'm watching everyone slip which reality they prefer, I think it's rather telling how they may vote on day 3. The question I have to resolve is which of the realities will be better for town as a whole. It's quite obvious that some people have already starting playing for a single reality and have discarded the other, some going as far as saying they don't mind being lynched in a certain reality, which is very anti-town thinking.

If a mafia team start losing members early in one reality, I'm betting that that reality team will vote to play the other reality, with a n0 chat, maybe a team of mafia have already decided which reality they want to play and don't care about being exposed in one of them. Will be interesting to see what comes up before eod2

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174

25. ISO #175
    Ganelon

just why would I basically start open wolfing with Mike like that if we were both scum in one reality? I genuinely have no idea what Yayap is talking about. Why would scum give up in one reality just because they're town in the other? People have to vote for the reality that they prefer, and it seems to me that a reality with no scum easily trumps one with scum. if anything, the scum are more pressed than we are to ensure that they survive.

26. ISO #176
    Ganelon

also, note that due to the wording of my rolecard I strongly suspect that some sort of weird killing role is present in the game.

27. ISO #177

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    just why would I basically start open wolfing with Mike like that if we were both scum in one reality? I genuinely have no idea what Yayap is talking about. Why would scum give up in one reality just because they're town in the other? People have to vote for the reality that they prefer, and it seems to me that a reality with no scum easily trumps one with scum. if anything, the scum are more pressed than we are to ensure that they survive.
    Well then please explain what made you believe the other reality has less scum than this one.
    The second part of what I marked is also exactly what YipYap said.

28. ISO #178

Well then please explain what made you believe the other reality has less scum than this one.

29. ISO #179
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I didn't say there were less scum. I prefer the other reality because of my role.

30. ISO #180

31. ISO #181
    Ganelon

"a reality with no scum easily trumps one with scum" is what you said. What did you mean by that?
    the scum won't give up in one reality just because they are town in the other. living people have two votes, dead people have one (or zero, if they're dead in both realities). if the scum get lynched in one reality people will obviously be voting for it at the Convergence

32. ISO #182

the scum won't give up in one reality just because they are town in the other. living people have two votes, dead people have one (or zero, if they're dead in both realities). if the scum get lynched in one reality people will obviously be voting for it at the Convergence
    Yes, but town won't know that we lynched scum because hidden graveyard. Keep digging.

33. ISO #183

Roles aren't revealed.

34. ISO #184
    Ganelon

oh right... forgot about that mechanic. lol
    @Auckmid what happens if the scum get lynched in one reality prior to the convergence?

35. ISO #185

@Auckmid what happens if the scum get lynched in one reality prior to the convergence?
    This is what's written in the info post:
    "1. Prior to the convergence, roles and cause of death are omitted for dead players.

2. Post convergence, roles and exact cause of death are revealed for dead players, including for players who had died prior to the convergence."

What difference would you expect to happen in case of a scum lynch?

36. ISO #186

There is a minimum of 2 mafia in each reality. I'd assume that at least 1 hidden any is not town in each so game would not end after day 2, if that is what you want to know Gan... Seems like an easy question to answer without having to ask Auckmid, one that I expect you already knew the answer to - so now you look like you are trying to dig yourself out of a hole you dug in your previous posts but are just going deeper.

37. ISO #187

There is a minimum of 2 mafia in each reality. I'd assume that at least 1 hidden any is not town in each so game would not end after day 2, if that is what you want to know Gan... Seems like an easy question to answer without having to ask Auckmid, one that I expect you already knew the answer to - so now you look like you are trying to dig yourself out of a hole you dug in your previous posts but are just going deeper.
    Don't forget, including yourself, we also already had like 3 or 4 tpr claims in that other reality.

38. ISO #188
    Ganelon

Don't forget, including yourself, we also already had like 3 or 4 tpr claims in that other reality.
    sweet. let the TPR wars begin

39. ISO #189

sweet. let the TPR wars begin
    -vote Ganelon

The quote is from the other reality, content is clearly about this one however, to clarify. Ganelon claimed to like this reality more because of his role, 3 more people followed, he then tried suggesting we could have a low enough number of scum to end the game early here, and then this response to me noting out the number of tpr claims here.
    I believe a town-aligned would not find this situation sweet at all. It's open-wolfing, and it also is what Mag often does as scum.

40. ISO #190

-vote Ganelon

The quote is from the other reality, content is clearly about this one however, to clarify. Ganelon claimed to like this reality more because of his role, 3 more people followed, he then tried suggesting we could have a low enough number of scum to end the game early here, and then this response to me noting out the number of tpr claims here.
    I believe a town-aligned would not find this situation sweet at all. It's open-wolfing, and it also is what Mag often does as scum.
    -vote Efekannn02

I swear I had this posted in the other thread, what the hell

41. ISO #191

I... I don’t...really know what you are trying to accomplish here...
    But it looks like this is faking ignorance ...for town points..

42. ISO #192

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Yeah, I Might Have A Lead.. DG Is Prob Witch Id Like To See Some Extra Pressure There..
    O...oh wow... I don’t really know what I’d do so that much power..
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    Whats this, another game where Damus is scum?!? WHAT A TWIST!!
    I uh... I’m sorry... I don’t see where...

Where have you been this game... bahkieh... you aren’t present at all

43. ISO #193

Seems like an easy question to answer without having to ask Auckmid, one that I expect you already knew the answer to - so now you look like you are trying to dig yourself out of a hole you dug in your previous posts but are just going deeper.
    I... I don’t...really know what you are trying to accomplish here...
    But it looks like this is faking ignorance ...for town points..
    <Yayap glares at Damus>

44. ISO #194

45. ISO #195

46. ISO #196

47. ISO #197

48. ISO #198

49. ISO #199

50. ISO #200