S-FM Converging Realities: Present Day
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

S-FM Converging Realities: Present Day

"Present Day" Game Thread

For the past 20 years, the town has been ruled by the Council of Mages; a group of of sorcerers and other magic users that gained control of the town after a prior bloody conflict. While significant resentment was felt between both the townsfolk and the mages as a result of this conflict, an uneasy peace was able to emerge. The mages tried to govern fairly, at least for the most part, while the townsfolk resumed their daily lives... with some exceptions. During this time period, a group of anti-magic freedom fighters emerged, unable to let go of their past hatred. While this group had not previously been seen as a large threat, they had begun ramping up their terroristic activities to the point that they have started violently assaulting anyone who they believe to be at all unsympathetic to their cause.

However, it was not some simple assault that caused an emergency meeting to be called in the town hall. Instead, something much more sinister was taking place. By all accounts, time was beginning to unravel around the village. Birds were seen flying backwards, butterflies would enter cocoons only to emerge as caterpillars, and a giant crack had appeared without warning through the face of the clock tower above the town hall as if to symbolize these bizarre events.

Despite any misgivings they might have had, the townsfolk had no desire to restart their previous conflict with the mages. The only group with a motive to orchestrate this type of event were the freedom fighters themselves. If the town is to remain stable, this group must be eliminated.

The town hall seemed almost too peaceful for the violence the townsfolk knew was going to ensue in an effort to avert the upcoming catastrophe. Children were gathered around the town's storyteller, who could be heard saying "Magic has always existed in this world...".

There was no point in delaying their meeting any further. The townsfolk had to figure out who was responsible for this event or they risked losing everything in their lives...

Spoiler : Alive :

Damus_Graves
    Kenny
    Stealthbomber16
    The Lawyer
    Bahkieh
    Efekannn02
    Yayap
    Mike
    Ganelon
    Banshis
    Light_Yagami
    Eclipse
    Marshmallow Marshall

Spoiler : Dead :

None... yet.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: S-FM Converging Realities: Present Day

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Same, ez townread so far.
    Why? Mike is not the kind of person I townread for claiming Town; he has proven that he doesn't really care about lying in front of us.... "I was drunk" cough cough acts like a retarded/annoying townie on purpose cough cough cough.... You're usually pretty decent on reads, when you're town, at least. I expect explainations.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #6

Well doing the same job for the past 20 years working in this mill. 20 years ago I was town fighting the magic users because they where attacking the town. now they have been helping the town they have earned my loyalty. One thing that has always remained constant is I am loyal to the town. you all know who I am working in this Mill for 20 years. anyone attacking town is my enemy. I may not have any magic but I can fight. and I have learned how to protect my self as I sleep.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Why? Mike is not the kind of person I townread for claiming Town; he has proven that he doesn't really care about lying in front of us.... "I was drunk" cough cough acts like a retarded/annoying townie on purpose cough cough cough.... You're usually pretty decent on reads, when you're town, at least. I expect explainations.
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

MM what is your story?

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

8. ISO #8

Lol. I doubt that you really do expect explanations.

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

MM what is your story?
    Roleplay is unique for each player. Therefore, asking people to reveal it is basically TPR hunting.
    -vote Mike
    Although votes are not up yet I'm putting this here.

The only use I could see to roleplay, which we'll know when Auck will answer my question in the other thread (is rp relevant or not), is guessing roles, but I doubt that's a thing.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #10

Well doing the same job for the past 20 years working in this mill. 20 years ago I was town fighting the magic users because they where attacking the town. now they have been helping the town they have earned my loyalty. One thing that has always remained constant is I am loyal to the town. you all know who I am working in this Mill for 20 years. anyone attacking town is my enemy. I may not have any magic but I can fight. and I have learned how to protect my self as I sleep.
    Looks like it's too late...
    Lol. I doubt that you really do expect explanations.
    Hm, more like I want explainations, and discussion ;)

11. ISO #11

Roleplay is unique for each player. Therefore, asking people to reveal it is basically TPR hunting.
    -vote Mike

The only use I could see to roleplay, which we'll know when Auck will answer my question in the other thread (is rp relevant or not), is guessing roles, but I doubt that's a thing.
    not pr hunting each scum hunting. you are with out a doubt scum here and town in other. Sorry MM. you are busted here but a lock town in other.

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

-vote Mike

This is so OMG he voted me I am going to vote him.

14. ISO #14

Alright boys I’m a citizen in one of the realities and I don’t remember which and I’m not going to check. You can’t read me if I can’t read myself. Let’s party.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Alright boys I’m a citizen in one of the realities and I don’t remember which and I’m not going to check. You can’t read me if I can’t read myself. Let’s party.
    Confirmed 50% scum right there.
    What reality do you find more important?

16. ISO #16

Confirmed 50% scum right there.
    What reality do you find more important?
    I dunno.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    This is scummy.

18. ISO #18

not pr hunting each scum hunting. you are with out a doubt scum here and town in other. Sorry MM. you are busted here but a lock town in other.
    There's so much wrong stuff with this.

1: It IS TPR-hunting. Roleplay is related to roles. Therefore, roleplay will hint at your role, or, at least, at if you're citizen or TPR, or scum. But the issue here is that...
    2: Scum hunting with RP like this can work, but with the short roleplay we have in a world of which we don't know much, the benefits are smaller than the disadvantages.
    3: "Without a doubt" on post 11? Eeeeeeeeeewww, big eeeewwwww.
    4: "Busted", same issue. And then you say I'm lock town on the other thread, which you have absolutely no evidence to support this claim.

5: You discredit my reasons to vote you and make the accusation spin, and then proceed to say that I OMGUS'd you, aka vote without reason. Of course, if you throw all of my reasons in the garbage pin, there are none left....... tsk tsk tsk
    This is so OMG he voted me I am going to vote him.
    That's the issue #5. And that's the most scummy of them all, because it doesn't have to do with game theory, it's just a plain scumtell of discredit of person, vote, and scumpaint, 3-in-1.

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

Well that is what I thought due to my role card. that we are the same person just 20 years older. Here i am town rumors told me magic users killed a town. I am a town mill worker. here and in 20 years I am still working at the mill. my life is litterly the same and still a town mill worker.
    Mike please explain.

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

There's so much wrong stuff with this.

1: It IS TPR-hunting. Roleplay is related to roles. Therefore, roleplay will hint at your role, or, at least, at if you're citizen or TPR, or scum. But the issue here is that...
    2: Scum hunting with RP like this can work, but with the short roleplay we have in a world of which we don't know much, the benefits are smaller than the disadvantages.
    3: "Without a doubt" on post 11? Eeeeeeeeeewww, big eeeewwwww.
    4: "Busted", same issue. And then you say I'm lock town on the other thread, which you have absolutely no evidence to support this claim.

5: You discredit my reasons to vote you and make the accusation spin, and then proceed to say that I OMGUS'd you, aka vote without reason. Of course, if you throw all of my reasons in the garbage pin, there are none left....... tsk tsk tsk

That's the issue #5. And that's the most scummy of them all, because it doesn't have to do with game theory, it's just a plain scumtell of discredit of person, vote, and scumpaint, 3-in-1.
    You are 100% scum in my book MM in this reality. and 100% town in the other. I will suggest town to lynch you here. You are templar I have no doubt. after I call you out you want to come up with this point 1 point 2 point 3 and so on.

[center[Marshmallow is Scum in this reality. Please lynch[/center]

24. ISO #24

Scummy here, or scummy there? I'm not buying that you're some mill worker who was completely unaffected by the killings of the past.
    It is true because the killing of the past did not affect me. I only heard rummers 20 years ago a magic user killed a town. found out it was a lie after the templars where overthrown.

in the other reality I am just a town cit. this one I have learned some skills that I will not say. So no I am not a cit in this one. But I am still 100% town. I will say if a doc heals me tonight would be stupid.

25. ISO #25

Mike please explain.
    in the other reality he came out hard with Who are the Filthy Magic users. IE Templar. why he is town in that setup. meaning he has to be scum in this one. Simple

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    In this reality I have sympathy for magic users because I fucked up
    I town read Damus in both reality's. his RP is similar to mine.

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

You literally said he's "100% town" in the other reality.
    yes because I am reading him templar. Did you not read the info.

ok Templars are running the town in 20 years ago. 20 years ago there are templars ie the town power roles. and Cit. scum are magic users and today there are magic users running the town. and Town cits. scum is the templars.

ok the town cits can become town power roles today. (that info I know because of my roles. )I have no idea how the magic users are. I am sharing this info to help town in both. in case I am lynched.

Scum will try and lynch me in this reality. as I have claimed a TPR here. So in my eyes this reality is the stronger reality. as I am just a Cit in other. the best part is if I die in either reality will confirm my story in the other.

So if all of us that are town in both share as much info as we can This is a heavy town sided win. Sorry scum but it is what it is lol. Town should not lose in this setup.

31. ISO #31

Ok, well I'm most likely just gonna post in one reality instead of repeating myself / posting similar thoughts in both. Makes less spam to read and analyse later. I'll vote in the other reality with post numbers to point to reasoning for my votes.

As for now, I'm not liking mike. I've seen him play people using RP hunting before and I do think it will expose non citizens.

Damus... because he said I need to focus him - I'll ignore him.

Stealthbomber, I feel might be scum in one reality but not the other - have no leads to which one.

Kenny is leaning scum for me in at least 1 reality, maybe both.

Marshmallow is generic so far, will have to wait and see where is line of host interrogating leads.

Auckmid, leaning scummy host so far.

In general, I'm wondering if a scum team will turn on themselves in one reality and vote for which ever reality favors them. I sense this could be a heated debate when voting day starts.

32. ISO #32

yes because I am reading him templar. Did you not read the info.

ok Templars are running the town in 20 years ago. 20 years ago there are templars ie the town power roles. and Cit. scum are magic users and today there are magic users running the town. and Town cits. scum is the templars.

ok the town cits can become town power roles today. (that info I know because of my roles. )I have no idea how the magic users are. I am sharing this info to help town in both. in case I am lynched.

Scum will try and lynch me in this reality. as I have claimed a TPR here. So in my eyes this reality is the stronger reality. as I am just a Cit in other. the best part is if I die in either reality will confirm my story in the other.

So if all of us that are town in both share as much info as we can This is a heavy town sided win. Sorry scum but it is what it is lol. Town should not lose in this setup.
    The info says this:
    "This situation made it too easy for the Templars, an extremist anti-magic group, to gain control of the town’s government. Under their leadership, the witch hunts started. Anyone accused of being even remotely associated with the magical community were burned to death in an orgy of retribution.

As everyone knows, the Templars failed in their mission. With magic users being hunted down and killed, those that remained banded together to overthrow the Templars and install their own government, one that embraced magic and punished any who tried to prevent its use; The Council of Mages."
    There's nothing there suggesting the Templars are the good guys and the magic users are the scum. My rolecard does not mention anything about me having to hunt down templars or magic users specifically either.

33. ISO #33

And now you feel a deep hatred towards magic, you want to kill them all, you learned magic yourself and you're going so far as to even turn back time to get your personal vendetta?
    Not a deep hatred, but that's probably because I am a simple man trying to make a living.
    I play way too much Pokemon.

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

The info says this:
    "This situation made it too easy for the Templars, an extremist anti-magic group, to gain control of the town’s government. Under their leadership, the witch hunts started. Anyone accused of being even remotely associated with the magical community were burned to death in an orgy of retribution.

As everyone knows, the Templars failed in their mission. With magic users being hunted down and killed, those that remained banded together to overthrow the Templars and install their own government, one that embraced magic and punished any who tried to prevent its use; The Council of Mages."
    There's nothing there suggesting the Templars are the good guys and the magic users are the scum. My rolecard does not mention anything about me having to hunt down templars or magic users specifically either.
    meaning templars in 20 years ago town and magic scum

meaning now magic users town and templars scum unless I am misreading it.

40. ISO #40

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    Ok, well I'm most likely just gonna post in one reality instead of repeating myself / posting similar thoughts in both. Makes less spam to read and analyse later. I'll vote in the other reality with post numbers to point to reasoning for my votes.

As for now, I'm not liking mike. I've seen him play people using RP hunting before and I do think it will expose non citizens.

Damus... because he said I need to focus him - I'll ignore him.

Stealthbomber, I feel might be scum in one reality but not the other - have no leads to which one.

Kenny is leaning scum for me in at least 1 reality, maybe both.

Marshmallow is generic so far, will have to wait and see where is line of host interrogating leads.

Auckmid, leaning scummy host so far.

In general, I'm wondering if a scum team will turn on themselves in one reality and vote for which ever reality favors them. I sense this could be a heated debate when voting day starts.
    no you saw me using dumb town play. when I was scum. This is not dumb town. I am hard claiming town TPR and you are scum reading me interesting.

41. ISO #41

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Interesting.
    I’m gonna note down possible team yayap kenny
    what are your reads on MM with what I have said?

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

I am hard claiming town TPR and you are scum reading me interesting.
    You hard claim TPR for no reason - give no extra info, why should I believe you? Either you are painting a target on yourself to get nightkilled (which I don't think you would given that you would lose a vote at convergence) or you are trying to gather healing roles onto yourself. Either way, I scum you for what you are doing.

44. ISO #44

You hard claim TPR for no reason - give no extra info, why should I believe you? Either you are painting a target on yourself to get nightkilled (which I don't think you would given that you would lose a vote at convergence) or you are trying to gather healing roles onto yourself. Either way, I scum you for what you are doing.
    Same.
    @Mike
    You are scumpainting

45. ISO #45

POST #43

POST #24

It is true because the killing of the past did not affect me. I only heard rummers 20 years ago a magic user killed a town. found out it was a lie after the templars where overthrown.

in the other reality I am just a town cit. this one I have learned some skills that I will not say. So no I am not a cit in this one. But I am still 100% town. I will say if a doc heals me tonight would be stupid.
    Try again, This proves 1 you are not reading the thread (Scum play) 2 you are just trying to scum paint. (scum play) YipYap you braved so much how you always read everything how great a player you are how you carry everyone. IF this is true way did you SCUM PAINT ME OR TRY TO?

46. ISO #46

POST #43

POST #24

Try again, This proves 1 you are not reading the thread (Scum play) 2 you are just trying to scum paint. (scum play) YipYap you braved so much how you always read everything how great a player you are how you carry everyone. IF this is true way did you SCUM PAINT ME OR TRY TO?
    Touchy touchy, I'm reading just fine thank you. I also know you play double tongued - say one thing and mean/do the other. The influence you impose on wifom is stronger than a little phrase saying not to heal you. On a side note - Docs aren't the only role I consider to be healing types - bus drivers and similar roles also count. And it doesn't even have to be healing - any kind of smith would also count, anything that gives you a benefit.

And why would you scream out to a scum team who we have no info on their role composition that you are a TPR? Consort/witch/any killing can mess with you. You have no fear of any of this happening so I'm guessing that you already have those bases covered. So yes - I am still scum reading you. You trying to intimidate/insult me (and failing btw) isn't gonna change that. Lucky for you, its day 1 and I'm still feeling out who else I need to be wary of in both realities. Kenny seems to be failing more than you in both so far - just not sure which reality to vote him in.

47. ISO #47

The Efekannn02 Live News(papers)

Since my scandal 20 years ago I decided to be just a newspaper man giving out the real news and proper opinions I still regret these days and will make up for it, I even lost my Titles and am just a simple man. The Magicians rose and are doing way way better than the Templars.
    The Magicians are far far stronger than the Templars the Magicians are gods and help the humans as much as they can.

My Poem

Here and now the Magicians won the war
    Eargerly they rule over everything
    Lying around the world
    Please support them or else
    Magic is going to ruin your life
    Ehehehehehehehehehhehehehe
    Magicians rule over us
    And won, won
    Generously they saved us all from Templars
    I myself love them dearly
    Castles built by them
    Sacrifces were made
    And...
    Love for magic has been found again
    Ehehehehehehehehehhehe
    I Like Ice Cream

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

Touchy touchy, I'm reading just fine thank you. I also know you play double tongued - say one thing and mean/do the other. The influence you impose on wifom is stronger than a little phrase saying not to heal you. On a side note - Docs aren't the only role I consider to be healing types - bus drivers and similar roles also count. And it doesn't even have to be healing - any kind of smith would also count, anything that gives you a benefit.

And why would you scream out to a scum team who we have no info on their role composition that you are a TPR? Consort/witch/any killing can mess with you. You have no fear of any of this happening so I'm guessing that you already have those bases covered. So yes - I am still scum reading you. You trying to intimidate/insult me (and failing btw) isn't gonna change that. Lucky for you, its day 1 and I'm still feeling out who else I need to be wary of in both realities. Kenny seems to be failing more than you in both so far - just not sure which reality to vote him in.
    This is you baiting me to say what TPR I am. So why push so hard on a TPR hard claim? HMMM TPR hunting much?

50. ISO #50

This is you baiting me to say what TPR I am. So why push so hard on a TPR hard claim? HMMM TPR hunting much?
    No, this is me not caring what you claim because I don't believe a word you say until I see evidence. Evidence that will not come until at least day 2 if you have a way to prove your role with a night action or after the graveyard is revealed so I can read the vote train to see where you lean. Until then, I don't care what you say - I just said that you lean scum for now based on what I see today and the possible scenarios that claiming TPR is a good move - more scum possibilities than town.