S-FM Converging Realities: Present Day - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: S-FM Converging Realities: Present Day

I misunderstood your math. I understood it to be a statement restricted to an individual reality. Which is incredibly absurd to think Town would have minority in that POV.

I stand by my statement that you are playing in two differing POVs but I know from personal experience that isn’t a scum tell.

I also stated I was pressuring and not looking for your death. Despite what you may think I actually want you to be alive. I want you to be alive in the present reality for specific Reasons that pertain to my role in that reality.

This is one is a direct wash for me because I’m strictly tired of rolling citizen this many games ina row. Now that being said.

I do not side with Mag in any circumstance that doesn’t involve pressure on you in this reality.

2. ISO #252

3. ISO #253
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    Town shouldn't be expressing any preference until the convergence. The reason I say this is scum have better tools to chose which convergence becomes canon. If they don't want a certain reality to be canon, they can target those who prefer that reality to eliminate votes. Just a heads up warning to the risks involved in telling others which reality you prefer too soon.

As for present day reality. @Mike , I'm going to give you a pass until day 3, that should give you 2 nights to have people provide evidence on your role - as I said earlier, even if they die in one reality, they can talk about it in the other so the evidence shouldn't be lost. However, with this, I also have in mind a few names that if I see you took into your night chat, I will just assume that you are a scum team with them and not an architect at all. Namely those who claim you are town 100% with no real evidence to back it up. Doesn't that bother you that they read you town for no reason? Sounds like TMI to me, but you seem to be caught up with them as they are following your lead, basing rp on yours and not you following them. Also, I think it's likely that some investigative roles will be checking on you and me soon enough so we'll see where that leads when the time comes.

That being said - in this reality, I'm willing to vote either Damus or Ganelon. Both who want me dead in the past,
    ganelon wants me dead in both - I suspect that they have a night kill up their sleeve to kill me here. Now I don't want all the protective roles to jump in for me as I don't want to direct your actions, specifically - I don't want any bus drivers on me since I am also a high priority for investigative roles and I don't want you messing that up. If you are a bodyguard, don't go on me either - my roles isn't important enough to sacrifice yourself for. Keep yourself alive to protect the investigatives and other healers.

Vs Damus:
    Damus has been roleplaying a speech impediment all day - which is distracting more than fun to read. I was waiting for him to show a bit more where his loyalties lie earlier in the day, and he proved to hard side with Ganelon when he decided to vote me 20 years ago. Both of them do not want me around at convergence. Now that I've confirmed with Auckmid that convergence has a "day" thread, they are afraid that I'll be able to identify how weak they are in the present and push the vote to the present reality, thus why they want to eliminate my votes as well as silence me before I can tie them all together and gift wrap a town victory day 3.
    Of all players in this game, Damus should know that reading me alignment wise is almost a waste of time because I do have the skills to pull off very towny looking plays when I'm scum - that being said, I'm willing to be investigated to show which side I'm on. He doesn't want that since once I'm proven town/town, I'm that much harder to kill - they have to try and take a shot at me today if they want town support while there is no information to defend myself. A town Damus would have let the investigatives take care of me to not lose a town Yayap.
    Then we have his RP - which suggests that he killed his own son 20 years ago, if we go deeper - a part I'm guessing he is most likely omiting to tell us is that he was under the influence of witches when he killed his son - thus he has motive to be against witches in present day due to old grudges... Now Auckmid did say that solving with RP wasn't recommended and that safeguards were in place - but if damus gave his own RP of his own free will then he ignored those safeguards. I'm assuming the safeguards are like RP don't prove any alignments of other players despite being mentioned (example, Ganelon has a mill in his RP and so does Mike, safeguard would be that just because they both have a mill doesn't mean they are both town)
    I also find it hard to believe that Damus can't understand my math about people being town/town are minority. I never said town were minority in each reality but as a whole a scum team from reality present working with scum team reality past to kill a common threat (a t/t player) have more voting power than the collection of t/t players.
    Sumary is
    (s/t + t/s + s/s) > t/t in both realities. It's not hard to understand. You can see my math at post 201 20 years ago.

All in all, my initial vote on damus was more of a joke because of a certain forum mechanic that allows him to write in real invisible ink, doesn't even highlight and can only be seen when you quote him. I want to know how he does it. But now, after recent game developments, I'm much more confident in leaving my vote on him seriously now.

Alright Damus, I've shown my cards - now lets see yours.

Mike, I'd like your thoughts on this as well.

Just a reminder, I won't be on for most of tomorrow due to work in the afternoon/evening, might be on a bit during my 15 mins breaks and lunch hour but won't be on at eod. So if you have any questions for me, get them in early or I may not have a chance to respond.
    I want you dead specifically in the past; but, as you've said, since scum are scum in both realities, I don't see a reason not to kill you in both. Nobody, apart from Damus, has addressed your anti-town "town is the minority" post, which is actually a ridiculous idea. I was tempted to town-read you for it until it was brought up that 7 town vs 6 scum is a very difficult if not impossible game.
    That being said - in this reality, I'm willing to vote either Damus or Ganelon. Both who want me dead in the past,ganelon wants me dead in both - I suspect that they have a night kill up their sleeve to kill me here. Now I don't want all the protective roles to jump in for me as I don't want to direct your actions, specifically - I don't want any bus drivers on me since I am also a high priority for investigative roles and I don't want you messing that up. If you are a bodyguard, don't go on me either - my roles isn't important enough to sacrifice yourself for. Keep yourself alive to protect the investigatives and other healers.
    I find it hilarious that you think yourself to be that important. Slaol syndrome much? xD you've still not answered. what would. make you so important to the game that you would have to be killed twice? is it voting power? because one vote isn't worth much in comparison to say, four or six (assuming the scum vote together for some reality, which is not at all necessary)

Also, you seem to still be playing under the notion that the role list was doubly randomized. Even though it's pretty clear how unbalanced that would be, and it's actually fairly clear that the host gave out the roles in pairs, and did not randomize the pairs themselves

Of all players in this game, Damus should know that reading me alignment wise is almost a waste of time because I do have the skills to pull off very towny looking plays when I'm scum - that being said, I'm willing to be investigated to show which side I'm on. He doesn't want that since once I'm proven town/town, I'm that much harder to kill - they have to try and take a shot at me today if they want town support while there is no information to defend myself. A town Damus would have let the investigatives take care of me to not lose a town Yayap.
    Lol, more self-glorification xD you're really starting to sound like Slaol. Nobody is above scumslipping. And if you're town well you're not doing a very good job because I'm scumreading you, I think I'm scumreading you more in this reality than in the other. I have a feeling Damus has some additional information on your character in the other reality, but he hasn't confirmed/denied this yet, so...

4. ISO #254
    Ganelon

I hardclaim Citizen in Present Day Reality. In the Present Day reality, I live on the outskirts of the town.

5. ISO #255

When you deliberately play the vague game like we are doing it is natural to get suspicion placed on you.
    However you have delved too deep into your own paranoia, see @blinkskater , and that is working against you. I believe you to be town in the opposing reality but in this one.
    I do not read you town just yet.

Additionally I will give you some more fruit from my.

I think @Mike should take
    @yayp @Marshmallow Marshall @Kenny

In the opposing reality.

6. ISO #256
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Lol, more self-glorification xD you're really starting to sound like Slaol. Nobody is above scumslipping. And if you're town well you're not doing a very good job because I'm scumreading you, I think I'm scumreading you more in this reality than in the other. I have a feeling Damus has some additional information on your character in the other reality, but he hasn't confirmed/denied this yet, so...
    I thought this was the 20 years ago reality, so I'm scumreading you more there.

7. ISO #257
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    When you deliberately play the vague game like we are doing it is natural to get suspicion placed on you.
    However you have delved too deep into your own paranoia, see @blinkskater , and that is working against you. I believe you to be town in the opposing reality but in this one.
    I do not read you town just yet.

Additionally I will give you some more fruit from my.

I think @Mike should take
    @yayp @Marshmallow Marshall @Kenny

In the opposing reality.
    who are you talking to? yayap?

8. ISO #258

9. ISO #259

Daily Newspapers

Get Your Daily Newspapers

Today On The News:
    Distorted Hit By A Truck
    Blinkskater Won The Lottery
    Videomafia Shutdown
    Efekannn02 Is Laughing Hysterically
    Demands For The Present Time Rise

I WANT MY PRESENT TIMELINE CANON NOW EVEN THOUGH I LOVE THE 20 YEARS AGO MORE!
    I Like Ice Cream

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

I get these two realities mixed up pretty often.
    Gonna be honest
    Out Of Character Efekannn02 Number HundredSeventySix: I Dont LOL Its Way Too Easy To Keep Everything In Check
    Present: Newspaper
    Past: Entire News Channel
    I Like Ice Cream

12. ISO #262
    Ganelon

@Auckmid are third-party factions (neutrals) possible?

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

I enjoy that you just confirmed you aren’t neutral.
    Thus locking you into mafia or town.

That being said;
    Hello yayap. I am eagerly awaiting your response
    On my phone in bed..

Was there a question? I mostly saw statements that resemble more of a defense to my accusations than something I should respond to.

You think I'm paranoid? Well maybe I'm tired of dying n1 when I'm town so I have to take certain measures to prevent that. And in case you didn't notice, I've given valid reasons to be vague on certain topics because I'm town. Also, you know my meta, if you town read me, you are being played... So vague and full of uncertainty is the correct feeling if I'm town. And although ganelon doesn't seem to understand my meta, I'd expect more from you damus. Your interactions with ganelon have me puzzled if I try to town read you, but make much more sense if I scum read you and see you as open coaching/directing what your team should do. Like ganelon asking you for permission to vote me and you directing his focus to the past. Your arguments against me in the past make no sense to me considering that almost all my past post until your vote were conversations for here but had quotes and replies. I've been playing 1 reality from the start, both past and present simultaneously, you can take all my posts from both realities and put them into a timeline and see that they are consistent to a single alignment.

So while you are here, why do you trust ganelon?

I'll be on my phone for another half hour... Then I'll need sleep

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    Gonna need to be more specific here. What kind of night action? Informative, healing, killing, disruptive?
    Whichever you think I may have.
    Remember at I explicitly stated that I didn’t want you dead and for reasons related to RP/Roles

Also I do not trust Ganelon. I went along with him and directed him out of a reality I explicitly want you alive in. I think the interactions here will be more telling betwem him and you

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273
    Ganelon

Gross

Where y’all go.
    @Yayap
    Who should I target if I had a night action? @Ganelon
    Same question @Mike
    Same question.
    that would depend on the sort of night action you have. why are you asking me an incredibly broad question.

I think you're either a Snitch, Sheriff or some sort of Spy, if that's wha you're asking. if so, I'd advise targeting me, Yayap, Mike, Marshmallow or Kira. (Kira is indeed playing kind of weird compared to last game so I. dunno what to make of that).

24. ISO #274
    Ganelon

Whichever you think I may have.
    Remember at I explicitly stated that I didn’t want you dead and for reasons related to RP/Roles

Also I do not trust Ganelon. I went along with him and directed him out of a reality I explicitly want you alive in. I think the interactions here will be more telling betwem him and you
    dunno what makes you think that, as I'm town in both realities and I am actually a non-PR role (Citizen) in this one.

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Roleplay is unique for each player. Therefore, asking people to reveal it is basically TPR hunting.
    -vote Mike
    Although votes are not up yet I'm putting this here.

The only use I could see to roleplay, which we'll know when Auck will answer my question in the other thread (is rp relevant or not), is guessing roles, but I doubt that's a thing.
    this is scummy, coming from you especially... pretty sure this is your scum meta showing.

27. ISO #277
    Ganelon

@Auckmid , would you see it as gamethrowing if people who were Scum in one reality, but Town in the other, revealed themselves as scum and asked others to lynch them in that reality - and then proceeded to vote for the reality in which they were still alive at Convergence?

28. ISO #278

Alright, so before I reply to stuff: Mike is 99.99999999999999% town in both realities. The progression in rolecards (although maybe maybe not for the power role part) is pretty much what I have; I am the same person who got 20 years older.

I was literally too sick/tired to notice that XD
    Time to get to reading of...... 1 page.........
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

29. ISO #279

I think we should talk about rolecards for a bit, does anyone have any potentially useful information? INCOMPATIBILITY of course TPRs don't have to reveal/etc
    Can't both protect TPRs and reveal info lol.

You're pretty scummy. And scummier, and scummier...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

30. ISO #280
    Ganelon

Can't both protect TPRs and reveal info lol.

You're pretty scummy. And scummier, and scummier...
    I was saying TPRs don't have to reveal their info if they're afraid of being outed.
    And you calling me scummy when I've openly revealed true information hinting at my role is hilarious.
    I'm not TPR-hunting, I'm actually a TPR myself. A bloody strong one at that (in the twenty years ago etc reality, I am a mere Citizen here).

31. ISO #281
    Ganelon

note that I did not ask anyone to reveal info related to RP, which by the way shouldn't have any bearing on the game. I've revealed what the implication of my rolecard is.

32. ISO #282

I want you dead specifically in the past; but, as you've said, since scum are scum in both realities, I don't see a reason not to kill you in both. Nobody, apart from Damus, has addressed your anti-town "town is the minority" post, which is actually a ridiculous idea. I was tempted to town-read you for it until it was brought up that 7 town vs 6 scum is a very difficult if not impossible game.

I find it hilarious that you think yourself to be that important. Slaol syndrome much? xD you've still not answered. what would. make you so important to the game that you would have to be killed twice? is it voting power? because one vote isn't worth much in comparison to say, four or six (assuming the scum vote together for some reality, which is not at all necessary)

Also, you seem to still be playing under the notion that the role list was doubly randomized. Even though it's pretty clear how unbalanced that would be, and it's actually fairly clear that the host gave out the roles in pairs, and did not randomize the pairs themselves

.... It's not 7 v 6. It's the "safely assume there are 3 scums", then "safely assume noone is double scum" (I actually think at least one person is, to make it crunchy, but that's more host assumptions than anything and I don't love these). Yayap might not be towny, but this is a bullshit reason to scumread him. I think you are both scum, you in this reality, and him in the past.
    -vote Ganelon

And.... yea. Nothing personal here, but you think too high of yourself, Yayap... Or you're scum. You're CONSTANTLY using ethos to "prove" points that only sidetrack town discussion.

P.S. it would be TWO votes and not one if they were to kill him in both realities, mag

33. ISO #283

I was saying TPRs don't have to reveal their info if they're afraid of being outed.
    And you calling me scummy when I've openly revealed true information hinting at my role is hilarious.
    I'm not TPR-hunting, I'm actually a TPR myself. A bloody strong one at that (in the twenty years ago etc reality, I am a mere Citizen here).
    ...... Which still outs TPRs because they don't out their info

Not just because of that. Your general behavior, your solviness, your intent, it's all off this game. If you're not scum somewhere in this game, I need to hit my head on a wall lol.

34. ISO #284

note that I did not ask anyone to reveal info related to RP, which by the way shouldn't have any bearing on the game. I've revealed what the implication of my rolecard is.
    Which info is there in a rolecard that is not roleplay or literally the actions if any, though? Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh........

35. ISO #285
    Ganelon

.... It's not 7 v 6. It's the "safely assume there are 3 scums", then "safely assume noone is double scum" (I actually think at least one person is, to make it crunchy, but that's more host assumptions than anything and I don't love these). Yayap might not be towny, but this is a bullshit reason to scumread him. I think you are both scum, you in this reality, and him in the past.
    -vote Ganelon

And.... yea. Nothing personal here, but you think too high of yourself, Yayap... Or you're scum. You're CONSTANTLY using ethos to "prove" points that only sidetrack town discussion.

P.S. it would be TWO votes and not one if they were to kill him in both realities, mag
    no, but yayap is literally claiming he is so important that scum would have to kill him twice over.
    this partially seems to be a tpr-softclaim, and partially bravado. I don't mind the first part, but the second part is annoying.

in any event, yayap has singled me/mike out as scum for no reason other than the fact that he is 1) independently scumreading Mike and 2) I aligned myself with him with my claim. that I do not like, and he seems to be teaming up with Kenny, or perhaps scum with Eclipse (the latter part seems more likely).

I am also not scumreading Yayap as much as I am scumreading Kenny. Kenny is lying and deliberately misinterpreting posts, something he loves to do as scum (especially if he apologises for it).

36. ISO #286
    Ganelon

Not just because of that. Your general behavior, your solviness, your intent, it's all off this game. If you're not scum somewhere in this game, I need to hit my head on a wall lol.
    ok, but make sure it's a cardboard wall cuz

37. ISO #287
    Ganelon

fine - but more info always helps. scum already have way more info than we do. with the S/S individuals (if they exist) potentially having even more info than anyone else.

I'm going to repeat this: There is probably: a) A weird cross-dimensional witch and/or b) Some weird killing role the likes of a poisoner, arsonist, toxicologist, or maybe a cross-reality strongman.

38. ISO #288

no, but yayap is literally claiming he is so important that scum would have to kill him twice over.
    this partially seems to be a tpr-softclaim, and partially bravado. I don't mind the first part, but the second part is annoying.

in any event, yayap has singled me/mike out as scum for no reason other than the fact that he is 1) independently scumreading Mike and 2) I aligned myself with him with my claim. that I do not like, and he seems to be teaming up with Kenny, or perhaps scum with Eclipse (the latter part seems more likely).

I am also not scumreading Yayap as much as I am scumreading Kenny. Kenny is lying and deliberately misinterpreting posts, something he loves to do as scum (especially if he apologises for it).
    First off, you still haven't properly explained how the fuck I am lying. I have responded to your attempts, and I have singled out more mistakes in your story. You just ignored that.
    Anyway, why are you voting me in the other reality and not in this one? Seems to me like scum just pulling an omgus there and you trying to prevent more attention to the matter here. Which is also scummy, but not indicative of your scum-meta btw.

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

41. ISO #291
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    First off, you still haven't properly explained how the fuck I am lying. I have responded to your attempts, and I have singled out more mistakes in your story. You just ignored that.Anyway, why are you voting me in the other reality and not in this one? Seems to me like scum just pulling an omgus there and you trying to prevent more attention to the matter here. Which is also scummy, but not indicative of your scum-meta btw.
    I am unsure who to vote here. I'm not pulling OMGUS, I'm really pissed when someone deliberately misinterprets what I'm saying. which you seem to be doing a lot of this game, and I'm not the only one you've done it to.

42. ISO #292
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Ganelon asked a mod a very telling question

-vote Ganelon

you don't need to throw, we'll just vote you if you want
    do you seriously think I'd've asked that openly if I were scum? because I would've just PM'd him lol...
    anyway I'd rather die in this reality than in the other, as I am a humble citizen here

43. ISO #293

I scumread Ganelon for a number of reasons, not just because of the mike connection. Right now I'm focusing more on picking away at Damus because I think it's rather obvious how Ganelon appears and I'm not in a hurry to give Damus relief yet - other people have already pointed out some of Ganelons flaws but no one seems to be commenting on my thoughts on damus, which I am taking note on.

I'll be on during my break at 8:45 - 9:00 (about an hour before eod) to throw my vote on someone if it is needed, but for now I'll leave it on Damus, a few things still need resolving before I take that pressure off.
    @Damus_Graves how would you feel about voting Ganelon here in the present? Time to test to see if you are willing to back up your "I don't trust Ganelon" claim.

44. ISO #294

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    You mixed up threads for your two personalities. Don't do that again, unless you want to be heavily scumread for it.
    why would you scumread someone for mixing up the threads? if anything mixing up the threads suggests identical alignment across both realities

48. ISO #298

49. ISO #299

50. ISO #300