1. ISO #601

2. ISO #602

3. ISO #603

Re: S-FM Converging Realities: Present Day

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    -vote mike

Easy scum lynch
    Noted slaol is yayap scum mate this should be easy
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

4. ISO #604

5. ISO #605
    Ganelon

-vote Mike

if anyone's interested I was Town Bulletproof in that other. reality

6. ISO #606

7. ISO #607

8. ISO #608
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    which reality you didn't care to live? I remember you being mellow and not fighting hard when people pushed you. Was it in present?
    I think I said I would rather be lynched here, but I think you'll excuse me if I'd rather not do that

9. ISO #609

10. ISO #610

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    Damus is pretty much exactly who he said he was. Also - if I were scum, I wouldn't have told anyone I had a gun from him, gave town the most information to make an informed choice for convergence.
    He shocked me so much with his push on Ganelon, it was such weird thing to behold

Anyway, Lawyer was mason with me. I never talked with his replacement

Me and Lawyer are NO LONGER acquaintances in this reality

will have to look at previous pages, I have things in my head intermingled with the other reality

11. ISO #611
    Ganelon

I think we should lynch Lawyer in this reality to be fair

12. ISO #612

@Yayap I was 1/2 town scum my dude.

I was a weird evil magical role 20 years ago. Made a target immune to all actions on them, except for healing which became a kill if they were my enemy.

I have a different role here.

13. ISO #613

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    @Yayap I was 1/2 town scum my dude.

I was a weird evil magical role 20 years ago. Made a target immune to all actions on them, except for healing which became a kill if they were my enemy.

I have a different role here.
    I knew you weren't t/t. You were wise to not tip me off to which reality you were scum. Now I expect you to commit more time in this game.

14. ISO #614

15. ISO #615

16. ISO #616

17. ISO #617

I knew you weren't t/t. You were wise to not tip me off to which reality you were scum. Now I expect you to commit more time in this game.
    Ya i can do a bit more now. Im gonna dig into this mikeVyou battle later but i am currently leaning Pro yayap as my vote suggests

18. ISO #618

I think I just threw the game for myself, now I'm scared af

I was actually Mafia Doctor in the other reality and since almost everyone suspected me as scum in the present reality instead the past I was about to win

Until I made the mistake of voting for this reality... ONLY DAMN TOWNIES DIED AND I LOST ALREADY!
    I Like Ice Cream

19. ISO #619

20. ISO #620

Im pretty sure either MM or Magoroth is scum based on their interactions with me

All I need to be sure of it is a piece of information

MM either made shit way too serious/obvious or Magoroth is terrible scumpainter
    tbh could be both too but Im sure one of them is scum

Im gonna push for MM though
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    I Like Ice Cream

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

Your role isn't confirmed town Mike, no matter how many times you say it, that isn't going to change.
    I hope everyone sees the wifom that Yayap has been creating. Keeping town from forming a town core. That way Mafia can stay hidden in the cracks. Yayap has been anti town detailing topics from Mag. By painting a target on me. Keeping town from forming a town core.

@Auckmid is suiside an option this game.

Before anyone give me that is anti town BS. My thought is if you see a town flip on me town will have to see the play and wifom Yayap has been playing.

Only 2 posiblities exist from my POV

1 Yayap is Scum derailing town.

2 Yayap is Town and Trolling/throwing for town.

So I am inclined to believe it is option 1 I.e. why I am scum reading him so hard.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

23. ISO #623

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    Day 3

While the timeline had been saved thanks to the intervention in the town hall, massive devastation had been brought to the town due to the vortex. One of the casualties from this was Marshmallow Marshall. The tower he was being kept him was now nothing more then a pile of rubble.

While it had been forgotten in the commotion of the anomaly, a thorough coroner's report was done for all three of the loyal villagers killed in the recent days. Hopefully, the town could make their deaths not be in vain as, once again, the town convened for a meeting.

Present Day is now canon. The remainder of the game will occur in this thread. The graveyard has been revealed.

Spoiler : Alive :

Kenny
    Stealthbomber16 Slaol
    The Lawyer Arsonist
    Bahkieh
    Efekannn02
    Yayap
    Mike
    Ganelon
    Banshis
    Eclipse

Spoiler : Dead :

Light_Yagami - Citizen(Town) - Hit by the mafia night 1
    Marshmallow Marshall - Cross Reality Bus Driver(Town) - Lynched day 2
    Damus_Graves - Cross Reality Gunsmith(Town) - Hit by the mafia night 2

Day length has been reduced to 48 hours.

[Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]

6 votes to hammer.
    Dude MM is dead. He was BD Town but you knew this want to explain. You just got there saying a lot of town dead here meaning you read the dead list. Then you vote on him????

24. ISO #624

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Im pretty sure either MM or Magoroth is scum based on their interactions with me

The above message was directed at you

25. ISO #625

Out of Game Comment:
    That kind of toxic behavior Mike is what I would policy lynch for as well as deny you play in any FMs I host.

Back to game:
    As for not letting you form a town core - you did that all on your own, you leaked everything from our chat, strongly hinted at both my roles that I claimed to you and when I tried to confirm that Kenny was in the chat with you last night, you destroyed any possibility of him being able to do that by releasing our entire chat publicly before he was able to translate my coded post.

26. ISO #626

Out of Game Comment:
    That kind of toxic behavior Mike is what I would policy lynch for as well as deny you play in any FMs I host.

Back to game:
    As for not letting you form a town core - you did that all on your own, you leaked everything from our chat, strongly hinted at both my roles that I claimed to you and when I tried to confirm that Kenny was in the chat with you last night, you destroyed any possibility of him being able to do that by releasing our entire chat publicly before he was able to translate my coded post.
    I am toxic???? Look in the mirror.

27. ISO #627

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post

@Auckmid is suiside an option this game.

Before anyone give me that is anti town BS. My thought is if you see a town flip on me town will have to see the play and wifom Yayap has been playing.
    This is the toxic I'm referring to. Asking to suicide is game-throwing no matter how you swing it.

28. ISO #628

Out of Game Comment:

Back to game:
    Wtf you started scum painting me from start. YOU ARE THE REASON I POSTED IT YOU MORON

29. ISO #629

This is the toxic I'm referring to. Asking to suicide is game-throwing no matter how you swing it.
    Not if it confirms I am town and your scumpainting is shown to town. And it blows you wifom out of the water so town ends in a win.

30. ISO #630

31. ISO #631

You know what nm lynch me lynch yayap do whatever I will not make another post today. Kenny use 55 to tell me who you think I should take to night chat. And if you want them to have 55 answer with 55

32. ISO #632

Not if it confirms I am town and your scumpainting is shown to town. And it blows you wifom out of the water so town ends in a win.
    Lynching you also shows the town your alignment. You are the one trying to use wifom by fake planning this suicide. I'm not afraid of your flip, I have no wifom in this vote against you for you to break.

33. ISO #633

34. ISO #634

35. ISO #635

36. ISO #636

Lynching you also shows the town your alignment. You are the one trying to use wifom by fake planning this suicide. I'm not afraid of your flip, I have no wifom in this vote against you for you to break.
    Fake my ass you knew it was real. That is why you posted ooc that I was toxic. If you thought honestly I was truly scum and not townyou would not post that Becuse if I was scum that is not toxic it would be a scum play. So you just made a scum slip there.

37. ISO #637

check the past thread, they are all there.
    I was referring to the ones that where not killed pre conver. But Auckmid explained.

38. ISO #638

Fake my ass you knew it was real. That is why you posted ooc that I was toxic. If you thought honestly I was truly scum and not townyou would not post that Becuse if I was scum that is not toxic it would be a scum play. So you just made a scum slip there.
    Out of game:
    Its gamethrowing no matter what alignment and a reportable offense in sc2 thus the OoG comment. Sure, I wouldn't mind if you die but I won't tolerate behavior that ruins games. I've posted my thoughts on this kind of play elsewhere on this site and it has not changed - I'm mad that you turned so toxic instead of just scummy, the fact that I still scumread you makes me trying to lynch you much easier since there is no conflict of interests in my alignment if I want to policy lynch you. Else, I would be pushing for a modkill/replacement on you right now.

Now get your head back into the game and argue the right way.

39. ISO #639

40. ISO #640

Day 3 is pretty much Yayap vs Mike so far. Unless someone has a valid argument to lynch someone else, it will most likely stay that way.

Basically the summary of the argument is that I'm accusing Mike that he used all the info I gave him in the architect chat as well as in code day 2 for scum purposes in both realities: I was roleblocked 2 nights straight, Yagami was attacked n1, I get a gun and tell mike in code who I think gave it to me, Damus dies n2. Kenny gets invited to chat n2 and tells mike he is doctor in past who healed yagami - Kenny dies n2 in past.
    And I'm accusing him of willingly leaking/heavily hinted info in day chats relating to the roles I claimed to him - sheriff and cit.
    He claimed that he shared my code with Kenny, which I was ok with, but when I go to confirm by asking Kenny to translate a coded post, Mike translates it before Kenny posted. AND to prevent me from doing the same with a different post, he released the entire chat to the public including the code.
    So now I think he is a scum architect.
    I also point out that with his architect claim, its easy to confirm if he was saying the truth so investigative roles would tend to avoid him and check someone else. I, on the other hand, encouraged investigative roles to check me n1 in the present because I know I'm hard to read - even tried to cleared away the bus driver for them to be able to do that. In short, wifom manipulation evidence also supports me being town and him being scum.

Mike says that because he is architect (socialite) that means that he is 100% confirmed town - which I say he is not and show the setup saying roles can be uncommon alignments. Mike accuses me of scum painting him and says I am scum/scum. I say that day 2 vote on damus was evidence that I was town (which I now know isn't since he was an unknown ally to the mafia in the past), and that he pushed to defend Damus instead (mafia would know there was no blackmailer and would identify a fake blackmail that as an ally signal) and I have you, Bahkieh, you claimed you followed me in the past n2 and said I didn't go anywhere. So I have evidence (not proof) that I was town cit and he has none. I don't know who else has evidence on me and I'm fine if they stay hidden. Gives them another night to get more intel. Unless I'm pressuring a town cleared person, they can keep quiet.

I think that sums most of it up.

41. ISO #641
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post

rofl efe is scum, since when do you put that much effort into a game

42. ISO #642
    Ganelon

Wow lynch the confirmed town role yet I am scummyer Roflol
    dude wtf makes you a confirmed town? Socialite isn't necessarily a fucking town role lol

43. ISO #643

If its real then tbh @Auckmid you need to modkill mike in shame. Constantly threatening to suicide is such nonesense. And if he really wants out he would do it privately. If this is real its bordering on OOG and should be punishable. Fuck this shit

44. ISO #644

Day 3 is pretty much Yayap vs Mike so far. Unless someone has a valid argument to lynch someone else, it will most likely stay that way.

Basically the summary of the argument is that I'm accusing Mike that he used all the info I gave him in the architect chat as well as in code day 2 for scum purposes in both realities: I was roleblocked 2 nights straight, Yagami was attacked n1, I get a gun and tell mike in code who I think gave it to me, Damus dies n2. Kenny gets invited to chat n2 and tells mike he is doctor in past who healed yagami - Kenny dies n2 in past.
    And I'm accusing him of willingly leaking/heavily hinted info in day chats relating to the roles I claimed to him - sheriff and cit.
    He claimed that he shared my code with Kenny, which I was ok with, but when I go to confirm by asking Kenny to translate a coded post, Mike translates it before Kenny posted. AND to prevent me from doing the same with a different post, he released the entire chat to the public including the code.
    So now I think he is a scum architect.
    I also point out that with his architect claim, its easy to confirm if he was saying the truth so investigative roles would tend to avoid him and check someone else. I, on the other hand, encouraged investigative roles to check me n1 in the present because I know I'm hard to read - even tried to cleared away the bus driver for them to be able to do that. In short, wifom manipulation evidence also supports me being town and him being scum.

Mike says that because he is architect (socialite) that means that he is 100% confirmed town - which I say he is not and show the setup saying roles can be uncommon alignments. Mike accuses me of scum painting him and says I am scum/scum. I say that day 2 vote on damus was evidence that I was town (which I now know isn't since he was an unknown ally to the mafia in the past), and that he pushed to defend Damus instead (mafia would know there was no blackmailer and would identify a fake blackmail that as an ally signal) and I have you, Bahkieh, you claimed you followed me in the past n2 and said I didn't go anywhere. So I have evidence (not proof) that I was town cit and he has none. I don't know who else has evidence on me and I'm fine if they stay hidden. Gives them another night to get more intel. Unless I'm pressuring a town cleared person, they can keep quiet.

I think that sums most of it up.
    Thanks for tl;dr version of previous day
    -vote Mike
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

45. ISO #645

46. ISO #646

47. ISO #647

48. ISO #648

49. ISO #649

50. ISO #650

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    rofl efe is scum, since when do you put that much effort into a game
    since then when I havent played FM for months you goddamn troll and also if MM is dead (im lazy to check) then its 100% you
    your rude behaviour just makes it more obvious

-vote Ganelon
    I Like Ice Cream