User Tag List

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202

3. ISO #203

Re: S-FM Converging Realities: Present Day

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Because I Won This Not You

Just Look At How Many People Are Cheering For Me Im Gonna Need Just 3 More Votes To Become A Uhm EMPEROR
    Unrevealed Efekannn02: You Have Been Banned From Breaking Out Of Character Efekannn02's Rules, YOU CAN ONLY TALK IF YOU USE A : NOW BYE

Out Of Character But Still Character Efekannn02 Number Three: Hello Everyone I Want To Apologize For The Other Efekannn02's Mistake So Im Gonna Replace Him And Uhm As A Replacement Efekannn02 Everything I Have Said Before Is Uncredited Soooooo Uhm Time To Go Back To The Newspaper Business I Actually Miss My News Center Business AND MY DOCTOR TITLE GIMME BACK MY DOCTOR TITLE!
    Anyway I Demand Respect For Light Yagami He Is Gonna Be My Buddy For This Game Due To The Way He Talks Like This Like I Do
    And Since Everyone Is Lazy To Read Everything I Say They Are Gonna Miss Out Important Info... Maybe Im Just Making Too Difficult Codes In The Cyphers
    Anyway I Demand Ganelon To Shut Up And Kenny And Stealth To Keep Troll Me
    I Like Ice Cream

4. ISO #204
    Ganelon

-vote Efekannn02

I don't want a deadweight to make it to d2

5. ISO #205

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Unrevealed Efekannn02: You Have Been Banned From Breaking Out Of Character Efekannn02's Rules, YOU CAN ONLY TALK IF YOU USE A : NOW BYE

Out Of Character But Still Character Efekannn02 Number Three: Hello Everyone I Want To Apologize For The Other Efekannn02's Mistake So Im Gonna Replace Him And Uhm As A Replacement Efekannn02 Everything I Have Said Before Is Uncredited Soooooo Uhm Time To Go Back To The Newspaper Business I Actually Miss My News Center Business AND MY DOCTOR TITLE GIMME BACK MY DOCTOR TITLE!
    Anyway I Demand Respect For Light Yagami He Is Gonna Be My Buddy For This Game Due To The Way He Talks Like This Like I Do
    And Since Everyone Is Lazy To Read Everything I Say They Are Gonna Miss Out Important Info... Maybe Im Just Making Too Difficult Codes In The Cyphers
    Anyway I Demand Ganelon To Shut Up And Kenny And Stealth To Keep Troll Me
    Maybe If You Give Us The Cipher Ur Using To Make The Code It Would Help..

6. ISO #206

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    You Know Before I Was Forced To Retire.. I Was A Great Hunter Of Mythical Beasts Such As Vampires, Werewolves, Witches And Such.. The Bastards That Won The Battle Took In Their Eyes Mercy On Me.. And Said My Punishment Was To Never Leave Town.. Oh Had I Known Then What I Know Now..
    So you are claiming former vampire and witch hunter?

O.o

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208
    Ganelon

@Mike I feel that you should take Damus into your chat. You dig? Dont remember if you claimed Architect in this reality or in the other, but take him into your chat if ypu claimed it here

9. ISO #209
    Ganelon

also @Damus_Graves how would you feel about voting Yayap in this reality
    -vote Yayap

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I am hardclaiming Citizen .
    Thus by this logic you will be forced to focus and evaluate me to determine if I am citizen or if I am protecting someone whose RP I may or may not have information on
    I assume this means you are not a Witness-esque role? Gimme a wink if you are

12. ISO #212
    Ganelon

I think we should talk about rolecards for a bit, does anyone have any potentially useful information? of course TPRs don't have to reveal/etc

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214
    Ganelon

as for my info, my rolecard implies that there is some bizarre killing role out there. possibly some sort of cross-dimensional killer?? unless Damus is trolling there does seem to be a temporal paradox linking the two realities. his RP implies that he killed his own son SOMEHOW and now, years later, greatly regrets it and hates the freedom fighters. he sounds like a town role, and it would also explain why he said that the RP implied that "the scum team has an insider".

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216
    Ganelon

Not in this reality.
    interesting. how about the other reality

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

@Kenny
    Yes please do so
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    just why would I basically start open wolfing with Mike like that if we were both scum in one reality? I genuinely have no idea what Yayap is talking about. Why would scum give up in one reality just because they're town in the other? People have to vote for the reality that they prefer, and it seems to me that a reality with no scum easily trumps one with scum. if anything, the scum are more pressed than we are to ensure that they survive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Well then please explain what made you believe the other reality has less scum than this one.
    The second part of what I marked is also exactly what YipYap said.
    I didn't say there were less scum. I prefer the other reality because of my role.
    "a reality with no scum easily trumps one with scum" is what you said. What did you mean by that?
    the scum won't give up in one reality just because they are town in the other. living people have two votes, dead people have one (or zero, if they're dead in both realities). if the scum get lynched in one reality people will obviously be voting for it at the Convergence
    Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    Yes, but town won't know that we lynched scum because hidden graveyard. Keep digging.
    oh right... forgot about that mechanic. lol
    @Auckmid what happens if the scum get lynched in one reality prior to the convergence?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    There is a minimum of 2 mafia in each reality. I'd assume that at least 1 hidden any is not town in each so game would not end after day 2, if that is what you want to know Gan... Seems like an easy question to answer without having to ask Auckmid, one that I expect you already knew the answer to - so now you look like you are trying to dig yourself out of a hole you dug in your previous posts but are just going deeper.
    Don't forget, including yourself, we also already had like 3 or 4 tpr claims in that other reality.
    sweet. let the TPR wars begin
    I'm honestly having trouble to decide who's scummier between Damus and Ganelon at this point, wtf

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222
    Ganelon

This is meant for the other thread, I swear I posted there and this forum put it here somehow. 2nd time this happened already.
    thats what happens when you copy paste into the wrong thread from your scumchat.

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

25. ISO #225

26. ISO #226
    Ganelon

Lol, tell me who's coaching me then. If you scumpaint do it properly please.
    ...that quote was a joke... for the most part.

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228

29. ISO #229
    Ganelon

ded chat?

30. ISO #230

@Auckmid
    How does the convergence work, specifically, will there be a discussion thread with the voting or simple votes no talking? will we be able to see who voted what while the poll is still open or only after its closed? can people change their votes? How do you decide when to close the voting, is it first to majority?

31. ISO #231

I have only heard for gal on who to take to night chat.

only 1 2 3 people not good because that can be scum team. I want to hear form everyone who they think is the best person to take to night chat and why.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

32. ISO #232

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post

only 1 2 3 people not good because that can be scum team. I want to hear form everyone who they think is the best person to take to night chat and why.
    @everyone
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

33. ISO #233

-vote Efekannn02

I don't want a deadweight to make it to d2
    Do you scumread Efekannn in a reality?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

34. ISO #234
    Ganelon

me or Damus. or Efekannn if you want to have a headache

35. ISO #235

36. ISO #236

I would take either Banshis, Bahkieh or Light_Yagami if I were in your situation. Those are slots with which I believe a private discussion could be interesting.

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

We don't and won't know anyone's roles before Convergence. It would probably be useful to take an unclaimed guy in the nightchat who would want to claim aka not me to go in. Just an idea tho, if you can find something that's more optimal, go for it.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

40. ISO #240

me or Damus. or Efekannn if you want to have a headache
    I advise against getting Ganelon in. Efe would nearly be a better choice XD

He's scummy to me right now. He usually explains his stuff more than that, as town. Theorizes more on the setup. Thinks about stuff. Uses logic. I don't see much of that here. I think he's scum in this present reality.

41. ISO #241
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

He's scummy to me right now. He usually explains his stuff more than that, as town. Theorizes more on the setup. Thinks about stuff. Uses logic. I don't see much of that here. I think he's scum in this present reality.
    Lolwat. Not using logic? Not theorizing on the setup? I literally did all of that. Are you scum with Kenny

42. ISO #242

Out Of Character But In Character Efekannn02 Number Three: Hey I Only Do That When You Trolls Kidnap Me And Ruin Most Of My Playstyle By Forcing Me To Surrender And Explainative
    I Like Ice Cream

43. ISO #243

44. ISO #244

Umm Me Because, I Am Town And We Might Have Plenty To Talk About..

45. ISO #245

46. ISO #246

47. ISO #247

@Mike , what do you have to say about @Ganelon claiming to live by a mill, while you claimed that you weren't that miller, in fact?

48. ISO #248

.......... Lovely activity, heh! Get your asses here tomorrow, and post. I expect having spam to read, and not Efekann/Yagami style (although I expect that one, too...).

I have also thought about something. Since town should base their reality preference on their reads, why wouldn't everyone share their reasons for their preferences with the rest of the class?

Good night, lurkers

49. ISO #249

I have also thought about something. Since town should base their reality preference on their reads, why wouldn't everyone share their reasons for their preferences with the rest of the class?

Good night, lurkers
    Town shouldn't be expressing any preference until the convergence. The reason I say this is scum have better tools to chose which convergence becomes canon. If they don't want a certain reality to be canon, they can target those who prefer that reality to eliminate votes. Just a heads up warning to the risks involved in telling others which reality you prefer too soon.

As for present day reality. @Mike , I'm going to give you a pass until day 3, that should give you 2 nights to have people provide evidence on your role - as I said earlier, even if they die in one reality, they can talk about it in the other so the evidence shouldn't be lost. However, with this, I also have in mind a few names that if I see you took into your night chat, I will just assume that you are a scum team with them and not an architect at all. Namely those who claim you are town 100% with no real evidence to back it up. Doesn't that bother you that they read you town for no reason? Sounds like TMI to me, but you seem to be caught up with them as they are following your lead, basing rp on yours and not you following them. Also, I think it's likely that some investigative roles will be checking on you and me soon enough so we'll see where that leads when the time comes.

That being said - in this reality, I'm willing to vote either Damus or Ganelon. Both who want me dead in the past, ganelon wants me dead in both - I suspect that they have a night kill up their sleeve to kill me here. Now I don't want all the protective roles to jump in for me as I don't want to direct your actions, specifically - I don't want any bus drivers on me since I am also a high priority for investigative roles and I don't want you messing that up. If you are a bodyguard, don't go on me either - my roles isn't important enough to sacrifice yourself for. Keep yourself alive to protect the investigatives and other healers.

Vs Damus:
    Damus has been roleplaying a speech impediment all day - which is distracting more than fun to read. I was waiting for him to show a bit more where his loyalties lie earlier in the day, and he proved to hard side with Ganelon when he decided to vote me 20 years ago. Both of them do not want me around at convergence. Now that I've confirmed with Auckmid that convergence has a "day" thread, they are afraid that I'll be able to identify how weak they are in the present and push the vote to the present reality, thus why they want to eliminate my votes as well as silence me before I can tie them all together and gift wrap a town victory day 3.
    Of all players in this game, Damus should know that reading me alignment wise is almost a waste of time because I do have the skills to pull off very towny looking plays when I'm scum - that being said, I'm willing to be investigated to show which side I'm on. He doesn't want that since once I'm proven town/town, I'm that much harder to kill - they have to try and take a shot at me today if they want town support while there is no information to defend myself. A town Damus would have let the investigatives take care of me to not lose a town Yayap.
    Then we have his RP - which suggests that he killed his own son 20 years ago, if we go deeper - a part I'm guessing he is most likely omiting to tell us is that he was under the influence of witches when he killed his son - thus he has motive to be against witches in present day due to old grudges... Now Auckmid did say that solving with RP wasn't recommended and that safeguards were in place - but if damus gave his own RP of his own free will then he ignored those safeguards. I'm assuming the safeguards are like RP don't prove any alignments of other players despite being mentioned (example, Ganelon has a mill in his RP and so does Mike, safeguard would be that just because they both have a mill doesn't mean they are both town)
    I also find it hard to believe that Damus can't understand my math about people being town/town are minority. I never said town were minority in each reality but as a whole a scum team from reality present working with scum team reality past to kill a common threat (a t/t player) have more voting power than the collection of t/t players.
    Sumary is
    (s/t + t/s + s/s) > t/t in both realities. It's not hard to understand. You can see my math at post 201 20 years ago.

All in all, my initial vote on damus was more of a joke because of a certain forum mechanic that allows him to write in real invisible ink, doesn't even highlight and can only be seen when you quote him. I want to know how he does it. But now, after recent game developments, I'm much more confident in leaving my vote on him seriously now.

Alright Damus, I've shown my cards - now lets see yours.

Mike, I'd like your thoughts on this as well.

Just a reminder, I won't be on for most of tomorrow due to work in the afternoon/evening, might be on a bit during my 15 mins breaks and lunch hour but won't be on at eod. So if you have any questions for me, get them in early or I may not have a chance to respond.

50. ISO #250