S-FM Converging Realities: Present Day - Page 24
Register

User Tag List

Page 24 of 54 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 1065
  1. #461

    Re: S-FM Converging Realities: Present Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    That’s in the other reality plz.
    This one we are in alignment
    noted. You do realize you just confirmed to me you and Ganelon are a scum team.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  2. #462

    Re: S-FM Converging Realities: Present Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    noted. You do realize you just confirmed to me you and Ganelon are a scum team.
    20 years ago.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  3. #463

    Re: S-FM Converging Realities: Present Day

    If everyone has noticed I have the freedom to talk the same way in both realties. Due to the fact I am the same person and same alignment and the fact my view in town are the same. MILL WORKER. I never cared about the war in the past. Only the protection of the Mill ie Town. I never cared who ran the town as long as it was Town.

    Damus is 2 different people here and there. meaning 2 difrent alignments. he prefers here. Does damus prefer playing scum or town?
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  4. #464

    Re: S-FM Converging Realities: Present Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Ok @Mike
    Interesting. @Marshmallow Marshall
    Who would be Ganelons partner if he is scum? Efe?
    Yes. I also believe there's someone else in the scum team (hey we're 13...), but that's harder to find

    My bet would go on Banshis and Bahkieh for third scum, because the actives (that aren't mag/efe) don't really look scummy in this reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

  5. #465

    Re: S-FM Converging Realities: Present Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I also debating on taking efe
    If you want to 1: take a scum and 2: have a headache, sure, go ahead XD
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

  6. #466

    Re: S-FM Converging Realities: Present Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If everyone has noticed I have the freedom to talk the same way in both realties. Due to the fact I am the same person and same alignment and the fact my view in town are the same. MILL WORKER. I never cared about the war in the past. Only the protection of the Mill ie Town. I never cared who ran the town as long as it was Town.

    Damus is 2 different people here and there. meaning 2 difrent alignments. he prefers here. Does damus prefer playing scum or town?
    In 20 years ago, Damus claimed Executioner, with Ganelon as his target, and he was voting ME with the help of yayap and ganelon himself at EoD1. I don't think there's an issue seeing who's what lol.

    Also, @Kenny was implying that he had two different rolecards, when he said "You're the same person in both realities?"..... Get where that leads?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

  7. #467

    Re: S-FM Converging Realities: Present Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Ganelon and Damus scum team noted.
    Ganelon scum here (Present day) and Damus scum there (20 years ago). Don't get them mixed up lol. And don't start the terrible Mike tunnel that destroys day chat... please?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

  8. #468

    Re: S-FM Converging Realities: Present Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    Lmao... I think I know who shot yagami and it's hilarious.
    So for a game with a strong rp about witches being bad 20 yrs ago, no one claimed witched feedback. Now yagami vig hints were super obvious imo day 1... Enough that even doc noticed them and acted accordingly. Yagami shot himself! Hits both his self in past who is healed but also his future self.
    Goooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddddd........... . That's far-far-far-far-fetched. It implies witch gives no feedback, that scums don't have a nightkill in any reality, yet town has a nightkill that affects both?? Nonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

  9. #469

    Re: S-FM Converging Realities: Present Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yes. I also believe there's someone else in the scum team (hey we're 13...), but that's harder to find

    My bet would go on Banshis and Bahkieh for third scum, because the actives (that aren't mag/efe) don't really look scummy in this reality.
    Ill reiterate for this reality. I am Detective 20 years ago and a Citizen now.
    I play way too much Pokemon.

  10. #470

    Re: S-FM Converging Realities: Present Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    pretty sure I saw Efe slip up his scum meta in one of the two realities.

    and he also soft-claimed neutral in the other reality...
    Neutral*

    Wait when did I claim Neutral? im literally a Exdoctor who doesnt care about everyone
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  11. #471

    Re: S-FM Converging Realities: Present Day

    Why are you guys trying to find my nonexisting teammate when everyone literally knows that no one would defend me as scum to reveal thenselves

    Only scum or idiotic towns with a death wish protect me
    Only scum and annoying townies push me
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  12. #472

    Re: S-FM Converging Realities: Present Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Goooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddddd........... . That's far-far-far-far-fetched. It implies witch gives no feedback, that scums don't have a nightkill in any reality, yet town has a nightkill that affects both?? Nonsense.
    Damus claims attacked and healed here -> future kill
    Yagami died here -> past vig kill
    Yagami attacked and healed past -> could be either vig shot, scum shot or even both.

    As for your thing about town kill affecting both, I think it's very possible that Yagami was scum here - thus his "town kill" is scum beneficiary here. Only way for a vig to hit both reality and not hurt his own alignments.

    Spoiler : :

  13. #473

    Re: S-FM Converging Realities: Present Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    Damus claims attacked and healed here -> future kill
    Yagami died here -> past vig kill
    Yagami attacked and healed past -> could be either vig shot, scum shot or even both.

    As for your thing about town kill affecting both, I think it's very possible that Yagami was scum here - thus his "town kill" is scum beneficiary here. Only way for a vig to hit both reality and not hurt his own alignments.
    Light_Yagami is dead. Why are you discussing whether or not he was scum here?

  14. #474

    Re: S-FM Converging Realities: Present Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Light_Yagami is dead. Why are you discussing whether or not he was scum here?
    1- I scum read quite a few people, but am not sure when in time they are scum,

    2- Some people I see as a team. Finding out what reality I should pursue them is still a priority for me.

    3- Only at the time of convergence will we see people's true preferences on realities - I suspect some people said they prefer the reality they don't, or are TPR in the opposite reality that they claimed in.

    4- If Yagami was scum here, I suspect that his scum partners now prefer voting for the past reality when the time comes - and have more of a town mindset in that reality than they had day 1.

    5- I still haven't decided which reality I like more - I'm picking up on role hints in both realities that I rather not discuss - but I'm forming a different town core in both, need to evaluate it's strength.

    Spoiler : :

  15. #475

  16. #476

  17. #477

  18. #478

  19. #479

  20. #480

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •