S-FM Converging Realities: Present Day - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

2. ISO #452

Re: S-FM Converging Realities: Present Day

Lmao... I think I know who shot yagami and it's hilarious.
    So for a game with a strong rp about witches being bad 20 yrs ago, no one claimed witched feedback. Now yagami vig hints were super obvious imo day 1... Enough that even doc noticed them and acted accordingly. Yagami shot himself! Hits both his self in past who is healed but also his future self.

3. ISO #453
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    So for a game with a strong rp about witches being bad 20 yrs ago, no one claimed witched feedback. Now yagami vig hints were super obvious imo day 1... Enough that even doc noticed them and acted accordingly. Yagami shot himself! Hits both his self in past who is healed but also his future self.
    lmao wtf
    that would actually sort of make sense

4. ISO #454

5. ISO #455

Who do you suspect 20 yrs ago damus? Asking you here to avoid your bm bs.
    Mike for the baffling leap of logic in his suspicion on Ganelon and his almost immediate buddying of me. It seemed that he was intent on lynching me while still appearing sympathetic and switched up his tone after momentum didn’t swing his way.
    Who in their right minds would ever accept an executioner claim bare as easily and quickly as he did.

Lawyer due to him fishing at EOD for lights role.

Eclipse because he strongly voiced his suspicion of me 20 yrs ago but the tone in his posts are smug/dramatic as if the act of suspecting me is a big revelation.

6. ISO #456
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Mike for the baffling leap of logic in his suspicion on Ganelon and his almost immediate buddying of me. It seemed that he was intent on lynching me while still appearing sympathetic and switched up his tone after momentum didn’t swing his way.
    Who in their right minds would ever accept an executioner claim bare as easily and quickly as he did.

Eclipse because he strongly voiced his suspicion of me 20 yrs ago but the tone in his posts are smug/dramatic as if the act of suspecting me is a big revelation.
    you speak the truth over here brudda

7. ISO #457

Interesting theory

Long shot, but since we know bus driver left feedback might as well see if auckmid can answer

Does witching leave feedback?

8. ISO #458

ME accepting your exe claim? Wow. The funny thing is I am same alignment in both.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

9. ISO #459

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    you speak the truth over here brudda

Ganelon and Damus scum team noted.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

10. ISO #460

11. ISO #461

That’s in the other reality plz.
    This one we are in alignment
    noted. You do realize you just confirmed to me you and Ganelon are a scum team.

12. ISO #462

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    noted. You do realize you just confirmed to me you and Ganelon are a scum team.
    20 years ago.

13. ISO #463

If everyone has noticed I have the freedom to talk the same way in both realties. Due to the fact I am the same person and same alignment and the fact my view in town are the same. MILL WORKER. I never cared about the war in the past. Only the protection of the Mill ie Town. I never cared who ran the town as long as it was Town.

Damus is 2 different people here and there. meaning 2 difrent alignments. he prefers here. Does damus prefer playing scum or town?

14. ISO #464

Ok @Mike
    Interesting. @Marshmallow Marshall
    Who would be Ganelons partner if he is scum? Efe?
    Yes. I also believe there's someone else in the scum team (hey we're 13...), but that's harder to find

My bet would go on Banshis and Bahkieh for third scum, because the actives (that aren't mag/efe) don't really look scummy in this reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

15. ISO #465

I also debating on taking efe
    If you want to 1: take a scum and 2: have a headache, sure, go ahead XD
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

16. ISO #466

If everyone has noticed I have the freedom to talk the same way in both realties. Due to the fact I am the same person and same alignment and the fact my view in town are the same. MILL WORKER. I never cared about the war in the past. Only the protection of the Mill ie Town. I never cared who ran the town as long as it was Town.

Damus is 2 different people here and there. meaning 2 difrent alignments. he prefers here. Does damus prefer playing scum or town?
    In 20 years ago, Damus claimed Executioner, with Ganelon as his target, and he was voting ME with the help of yayap and ganelon himself at EoD1. I don't think there's an issue seeing who's what lol.

Also, @Kenny was implying that he had two different rolecards, when he said "You're the same person in both realities?"..... Get where that leads?

17. ISO #467

Ganelon and Damus scum team noted.
    Ganelon scum here (Present day) and Damus scum there (20 years ago). Don't get them mixed up lol. And don't start the terrible Mike tunnel that destroys day chat... please?

18. ISO #468

Goooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddddd........... . That's far-far-far-far-fetched. It implies witch gives no feedback, that scums don't have a nightkill in any reality, yet town has a nightkill that affects both?? Nonsense.

19. ISO #469

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yes. I also believe there's someone else in the scum team (hey we're 13...), but that's harder to find

My bet would go on Banshis and Bahkieh for third scum, because the actives (that aren't mag/efe) don't really look scummy in this reality.
    Ill reiterate for this reality. I am Detective 20 years ago and a Citizen now.
    I play way too much Pokemon.

20. ISO #470

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    pretty sure I saw Efe slip up his scum meta in one of the two realities.

and he also soft-claimed neutral in the other reality...
    Neutral*

Wait when did I claim Neutral? im literally a Exdoctor who doesnt care about everyone
    I Like Ice Cream

21. ISO #471

22. ISO #472

Goooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddddd........... . That's far-far-far-far-fetched. It implies witch gives no feedback, that scums don't have a nightkill in any reality, yet town has a nightkill that affects both?? Nonsense.
    Damus claims attacked and healed here -> future kill
    Yagami died here -> past vig kill
    Yagami attacked and healed past -> could be either vig shot, scum shot or even both.

As for your thing about town kill affecting both, I think it's very possible that Yagami was scum here - thus his "town kill" is scum beneficiary here. Only way for a vig to hit both reality and not hurt his own alignments.

23. ISO #473

Yagami attacked and healed past -> could be either vig shot, scum shot or even both.

As for your thing about town kill affecting both, I think it's very possible that Yagami was scum here - thus his "town kill" is scum beneficiary here. Only way for a vig to hit both reality and not hurt his own alignments.
    Light_Yagami is dead. Why are you discussing whether or not he was scum here?

24. ISO #474

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Light_Yagami is dead. Why are you discussing whether or not he was scum here?
    1- I scum read quite a few people, but am not sure when in time they are scum,

2- Some people I see as a team. Finding out what reality I should pursue them is still a priority for me.

3- Only at the time of convergence will we see people's true preferences on realities - I suspect some people said they prefer the reality they don't, or are TPR in the opposite reality that they claimed in.

4- If Yagami was scum here, I suspect that his scum partners now prefer voting for the past reality when the time comes - and have more of a town mindset in that reality than they had day 1.

5- I still haven't decided which reality I like more - I'm picking up on role hints in both realities that I rather not discuss - but I'm forming a different town core in both, need to evaluate it's strength.

25. ISO #475

26. ISO #476

27. ISO #477

28. ISO #478

29. ISO #479

30. ISO #480

31. ISO #481
    Ganelon

Oh, this is gonna be interesting. Slaol long time no see

32. ISO #482

yea, mr 15 minute reaction time with no pings...

Funny that you remembered this thread but forgot about the past. Obviously you are lying about remembering the game somewheres.
    I 100% said I remembered and avoided it on purpose. Both are 50%ish true given my presence here being 140% a favor to Auckmid.

33. ISO #483

34. ISO #484

35. ISO #485

Oh, so he knows who the witch is along with that? And they had somehow planned that kill?

*big, big doubt*

36. ISO #486

37. ISO #487

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    I 100% said I remembered and avoided it on purpose. Both are 50%ish true given my presence here being 140% a favor to Auckmid.
    Can't you see that Slaol is town in both realities, playing with our minds and fishing for the one who will jump on him? It hurts to see you scumread him for it, and making that.... chess-like dance around eachother.

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    sup dude. so pretty cool of us to lynch damus 20 years ago. great memories.
    I already like you, Slaol-who's-not-really-Slaol.

40. ISO #490

41. ISO #491

Requiescat in pace, @Damus_Graves . Your name now fits you quite well.

What are your thoughts about your past death? Lovely memory, isn't it?

42. ISO #492

43. ISO #493

Oh, so he knows who the witch is along with that? And they had somehow planned that kill?

*big, big doubt*
    huh? No, he doesn't know who the witch is, he is claiming vig in the past. I'd say he would have targeted someone he thinks is scum in past but is not part of his team in the future thus his future scum self can benefit from a double scum kill here. He wasn't taking into account the witch controlling him.
    @Mike

Slaol is hard to read in any given game because he plays scummy, so far I suspect he is town in one, scum in the other. He seems to be reading the day chat much more than he is letting onto - thus his reply to my summon. Which means he is intentionally lurking and not really giving us anything. Notice that he wants to sheep instead of lead? This is very anti-Slaol. What does it mean? I donno. He could also have had needed lots of time to read a scum chat. I donno if he replaced in at the start of night 1 or at the start of day 1 when it was announced that he subbed in. I also don't know if he was able to send in a night action for night 1 or if he didn't have a chance to.

One thing is for sure, we can't take everything he says seriously. He made that abundantly clear with his first few posts. But if he is scum, I think the only way to figure out which reality he is scum in is by process of elimination by identifying a scum team in either one and connecting the dots.

Back to how to deal with Yagami if he is being controlled.
    I was roleblocked, so I suspect it was from a scum consort and not escort.
    Bus Driver, not sure if the intent of swapping me with ganelon was for protecting me or trying to benefit ganelon. I'm gonna go with protecting me was the intent for now. So plz Bus drive Yagami with someone of your choosing.
    Sheriff/investigator - I got your hint that you checked me. Please shut up now before someone else notices it. There isn't enough healing roles to go around so I'm not going to openly town read you.

Gonna go read up on some other things before I post more - need to compare people.

44. ISO #494

45. ISO #495

46. ISO #496

47. ISO #497

48. ISO #498

49. ISO #499

50. ISO #500

I don’t know how I feel about Ganelon. Mostly due to I don’t play with them often.
    Lawyer Banshis Kenny are more or less sane boat in lurker status.
    Eclipse and Efe are dangerous in how they have approached the daythread. However I will say that Eclipse has more surface posts than Efe does and that’s significant.
    Like Efe is hard trolling and still has given deeper responses than Eclipse has.