Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

Re: S-FM Converging Realities: 20 Years Ago

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    So this reality? Tell me why??
    Your roleclaim here was "not citizen", followed by a fairly quick attempt to put things straight about your role. Then you also had this post:

The RP in the OP is highly suggestive that whomever is the big leaders in present day reality is the scum team in this reality. It also suggests that the scum team has an insider on the present day reality. Does that make sense?
    Ofc, this can be honest opinion and isn't necesseraly a scumtell, but regardless what that post achieves is a tpr discredit with that "big leaders in the present are scum" , along with putting a scumhunting focus in that direction with the insider claim.

I didn't see anything that could strike me as scummy from you in the other thread and have a townread there so far.

3. ISO #53

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Your roleclaim here was "not citizen", followed by a fairly quick attempt to put things straight about your role. Then you also had this post:

Ofc, this can be honest opinion and isn't necesseraly a scumtell, but regardless what that post achieves is a tpr discredit with that "big leaders in the present are scum" , along with putting a scumhunting focus in that direction with the insider claim.

I didn't see anything that could strike me as scummy from you in the other thread and have a townread there so far.
    Kenny what you posted is the same reason I am hard town reading him in both.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

4. ISO #54

The Efekannn02 Live News: Today Prof. Dr. Efekannn02 took a interview about the current world situation between Templars and Magicians.

Interviewer: So whats the situation between Templars and Magicians.

Prof. Dr. Efekannn02: Great... great... we are exterminating the Magicians and they are almost instinct... resistance is futile.

Interviever: And your opinion is for the Templars?

Prof. Dr. Efekannn02:Hell yeah I am, but I still prefer magic being used.

Interviever: Explain.

Prof. Dr. Efekannn02: Difficuilt Question, how about a nice cup of tea instead?

Interviever: Uhm fine... What will happen next

Prof. Dr. Efekannn02: Pure... DESTRUCTION AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Interviever: I think we are done here thanks for your time.

Prof. Dr. Efekannn02: I should be the one thanking fool.
    I Like Ice Cream

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56
    Ganelon

I think Mike's claim is kind of dumb, but I don't really understand why he is being scumread for it.

7. ISO #57
    Ganelon

Also, boys and girls, I hardclaim Town Magic User.

I refused to follow my magical peers into rebellion.

And I have access to an interesting night ability...

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

So lemmings get this right

Damus had a sob story, a dadda who wanted to avenged his son in this time (past)

for present, he realised he's a guilty mofo with his son's blood on his filthy wretched hand

- to me this points to some vengeful ability

- you hate magic now so it's cool, you're town I guess but I suspect you're selling stale donuts in the other thread where you're not the same, we'll talk more about this thre

I like you in this present

Ganelon, have you

10. ISO #60

Ganelon, have you heard that Make called magic users evil now and templars evil in the other thread?

Claiming town PR with magic is very iffy now, I have my FOS on you based on Mike's info

Also, Mikey, I'm curious, isn't there a story for you like we had one with Damus? Just a miller who got older? No family, no nothing?

defender of the mill? no encounters with anyone?

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Lmao Efe trolling us

but is there a purpose to this?

Dr Newspaper, release the news: who are them guilty bastards? and how many of them are there?
    Prof. Dr. Efekannn02: Nice rhyme and also what kind of newspaper are you talking about? we are just the local news even though I always considered of making a newspaper company in this fictional world, anyway I think there are 3 witches and 2 hooligans out there to be shot.
    I Like Ice Cream

23. ISO #73

Ganelon, have you heard that Make called magic users evil now and templars evil in the other thread?

Claiming town PR with magic is very iffy now, I have my FOS on you based on Mike's info

Also, Mikey, I'm curious, isn't there a story for you like we had one with Damus? Just a miller who got older? No family, no nothing?

defender of the mill? no encounters with anyone?
    My sorry is I am a mill worker I have been told rumers that a Magic user killed a town member. So I fight the magic users here.and in the future the magic users showed the town the lies that where told to use from the Templar’s. But in both I am a simple mill worker. But I have learned an ability during the 20 years to help protect myself. All I care about is staying home protecting my town and my mill. I do not have any family.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

24. ISO #74
    Ganelon

Well, I personally do buy Mikes claim. My own rolecard mentions that a brave Miller (or actually, someone living by a mill?) has allowed me to live off of his land, and that’s i have vowed to help him defend his land from evil magical users. So if you threaten him, you’re threatening me 😛

25. ISO #75

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    *Looks At Graves With Piercing Blue Eyes*

Are You Part Of The Order That Contacted Me To Come Assist With This Issue You Guys Are Facing.

Well it is obvious he is not town. Scum or neutral. Leaning to neutral

26. ISO #76
    Ganelon

Lmao Efe trolling us

but is there a purpose to this?

Dr Newspaper, release the news: who are them guilty bastards? and how many of them are there?
    The only thing I can say with any certainty is that he unfortunately seems to be town...

27. ISO #77

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Well, I personally do buy Mikes claim. My own rolecard mentions that a brave Miller (or actually, someone living by a mill?) has allowed me to live off of his land, and that’s i have vowed to help him defend his land from evil magical users. So if you threaten him, you’re threatening me 😛
    Interesting, I have no info on anyone else. But sounds believable because over the 20 years the town all likes me . Now 20 years ago I was a mill worker. And in present I am still working st the mill. I don’t know if I own it now or am still just a worker at it. To clarify.

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

Nope. I am small fry in both realities.
    Uhhh.

In 20 years ago I am seeking vengeance for my fallen son, killed by magic users.
    In present day I am recluse filled with self hatred because I realized I had killed my son because he showed affinity for magic.

Feel me?
    Why are you all claiming your RP, you're outing yourself as TPRs/creating confusion.....
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

35. ISO #85

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Interesting, I have no info on anyone else. But sounds believable because over the 20 years the town all likes me . Now 20 years ago I was a mill worker. And in present I am still working st the mill. I don’t know if I own it now or am still just a worker at it. To clarify.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I have basically give you everything I have. Fine I will just call it. I have been hinting at vet. I am not vet. I did not get any magic powers. I am not vet. I am a socialite. I have been in this town for 20 years everyone in this town loves me. So I am architect. I can only bring 1 person to a night chat with me. I can confirm myself with that. Happy now.
    I believe there's an issue here....
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Man, it's like TPRs claim other things to not be killed by bad guys.

I actually fully think Mike is legitimate about being a socialite in the other reality. But that's best discussed in the other reality. No reason for him to retract his claims so early as scum and get that kind of attention on him.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

39. ISO #89

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Well, I personally do buy Mikes claim. My own rolecard mentions that a brave Miller (or actually, someone living by a mill?) has allowed me to live off of his land, and that’s i have vowed to help him defend his land from evil magical users. So if you threaten him, you’re threatening me ��
    @Mike , are you a miller or not? Because if you're not, I suspect Mag pretty hard....

40. ISO #90

It’s immediately relevant to what I may or may not be able to do
    Okay
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Man, it's like TPRs claim other things to not be killed by bad guys.

I actually fully think Mike is legitimate about being a socialite in the other reality. But that's best discussed in the other reality. No reason for him to retract his claims so early as scum and get that kind of attention on him.
    It's like he claims two different "both realities stories" in the two realities, though. It's also like Mag is slightly scummy if Mike has made all of that miller stuff up....

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

News:
    The Efekannn02 Company increases stock sales on medical supply and potatoes
    Oil has been found under the Townhall
    Half Life 3 got released
    The ancient water bottle exploded
    Preparations for the great celebration begin
    Prof. Dr. Efekannn02 considers retirement
    I Like Ice Cream

43. ISO #93

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    News:
    The Efekannn02 Company increases stock sales on medical supply and potatoes
    Oil has been found under the Townhall
    Half Life 3 got released
    The ancient water bottle exploded
    Preparations for the great celebration begin
    Prof. Dr. Efekannn02 considers retirement
    I am seriously considering the following for you right now:

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

I’m sorry but what? Have you not gotten the glimpse of what efe is talking about?
    I don't trust him, he's not contributing as town efe would. Not sure if we're thinking about the same thing here.

47. ISO #97

On both myself and light please
    I town lean on you due to your role-play info. how freely you gave it at start. also that if feels similar to mine as in town cit in one and town pr in next.

Light i am reading as neutral due to him just coming to town. meaning he was not town. and 20 years latter he became town. prob a cit. since he is retired.

That is where I got my reads from you 2.

48. ISO #98

Why is there an issue? Are you EXE and I am your target or you MAfia? you are working so hard to scum paint me just like YipYap was. I am starting to think of a MM / yipyap scum team. or one of you is EXE and the other mafia. But Yip Yaps last post does have me still on the fence about him.

Anyways. MM you don't tunnel like this day 1 as town. you only do this as scum. But if you are templar in present that means you have to be town here. So I will vote you there but will not vote you here. If you are templar here Know I am a town cit. here.

MM is scum on one maybe both. I will say he is scum in at least one. I am leaning on him being scum in present.

49. ISO #99

@Mike , are you a miller or not? Because if you're not, I suspect Mag pretty hard....
    OK for the last time in this reality I am one of the workers at he local mill. I have heard rumors that a town member was murdered by a magic user. I do not want to see any more town deaths so i help as town to hunt the witches. Yes it states Witches. I am a Citizen

20 years from now I am still working at the mill. i have found out the rummers to be lies the templars have told to get us town to fight the magic users. and my life is not any different with magic users in charge. in the last 20 years i managed to become a popular figure in town. now there is an emergency meeting i have not desire to overthrow the mages. I only want to protect the town. I am a Socialite meaning I can take one person in the day to a night chat with me.

50. ISO #100

I don't trust him, he's not contributing as town efe would. Not sure if we're thinking about the same thing here.
    Congratulations You Made It Into The News

News: Threats from MM to Prof. Dr. Efekannn02
    Communism on the rise on Templar controlled areas
    Heating in politics are on the emerging

Celebrity News:
    Distorted's house burned down after a squrriel pulled out a gun
    Distorted's got arrested after giving a squirrel a gun
    Distorted's cryptocurrency got frozen
    I Like Ice Cream