Hidden Town - Hidden Town

Hidden Town - Hidden Any
    Hidden Town - Hidden Any
    Hidden Town - Hidden Any

Hidden Town - Hidden Mafia

Now assume 1 - 2 hidden anys are mafia/neutral in each.

Hidden Mafia - Hidden Town
    Hidden Mafia - Hidden Town
    scum Hidden Any - Hidden Town

Hidden Any - Hidden Town
    Hidden Any - Hidden Town

Hidden Town - Hidden Any
    Hidden Town - Hidden Any

Hidden Town - scum Hidden Any

We're already at near 50/50 with it being 6s vs 7t with only 1 hidden any being scum... now I know you'll say what if mafia is neutral in the other making it s/s. Well, my math showed only 1 hidden any being scum - I can easily increase that to balance it out. 13 player game standard is 4 non town so even with some overlap, Town/town players most likely are not the majority today.

2. ISO #202

Re: S-FM Converging Realities: 20 Years Ago

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    why are you so important that someone would try to kill you in a different reality than the one where you pose a threat?
    and how do you know the scum team can't target people cross-reality, as the RP implies that temporal fissures do exist...?
    -vote Yayap
    I think I know what he's trying to do there. And he's skilled enough to do that as scum. @Ganelon read the highlighted part :P
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #203

I agree with Kenny on Mag's scumminess here, because of his "sweet. Let the TPR wars begin" post, but also his general behavior, which isn't as helpful and solvy as usual (although ik I havent done much either lol).
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205

6. ISO #206

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    You have to treat this game as a single game and not 2. If they intend to make present day reality canon, they need to basically ignore their win con of the past to gain the best advantage so even if they are town here, they need to be treated as scum to understand their motives.

The problem is, we have 2 scum teams fighting for power over which reality becomes canon. So anyone who is scum in one reality can be expected to have scum motivations in both. The moment one scum team decides to play for their town reality, backstabbing and chaos occurs - all while they have to insure that town don’t realize the advantage they have and vote to play the one they abandonned.

So far, I think that scum from present are more identifiable than past and they do not want present to become canon because its insta loss for them if I’m on the right path, they need to shut me up and make it seem like past is more advantageous to town to make it canon.

Anyone that is t/t shouldn’t have a preference which reality becomes canon yet. But I get the impression that t/t are minority right now. So basically treat the game as red mafia + orange mafia with a few neutrals and the few remaining as town and you might start to understand the power struggle at play.

Anyways, I’ve got about an hour before going to work.
    I agree with this; however it doesn't mean they have to kill you in particular... I mean, you can leave us your reads for both realities, and we'll see after the Convergence... It feels more like over-selfprotective scum than town, unless you really believe we're all trash xD

7. ISO #207

Well, my time is up for now, be back later tonight. I'm curious to see if the past mafia will join forces with future to eliminate me. Looking forward to see who is on my train when I get back - so far, it's all very vague reasons and the fact that I'm an experienced player who can do things even if I'm scum - which is a bs reason to say I'm scum.

Later.

8. ISO #208
    Ganelon

as for my info, my rolecard implies that there is some bizarre killing role out there. possibly some sort of cross-dimensional killer?? unless Damus is trolling there does seem to be a temporal paradox linking the two realities. his RP implies that he killed his own son SOMEHOW and now, years later, greatly regrets it and hates the freedom fighters. he sounds like a town role, and it would also explain why he said that the RP implied that "the scum team has an insider".
    honestly, some people mentioned there being a witch of some kind? Damus apparently killed his own son, does that mean someone witched him from the other reality?

9. ISO #209

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I agree with this; however it doesn't mean they have to kill you in particular... I mean, you can leave us your reads for both realities, and we'll see after the Convergence... It feels more like over-selfprotective scum than town, unless you really believe we're all trash xD
    There are no last wills, they don't know if I'm cit in both realities or not. I wouldn't reveal any PR info if I had any if I was only threatened in one reality.

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212

13. ISO #213

Well, my time is up for now, be back later tonight. I'm curious to see if the past mafia will join forces with future to eliminate me. Looking forward to see who is on my train when I get back - so far, it's all very vague reasons and the fact that I'm an experienced player who can do things even if I'm scum - which is a bs reason to say I'm scum.

Later.
    Nice discredit o.O

Honestly, I think you are scum here, and that Ganelon is scum in Present Day
    You can always vote for present day when the time comes, but for now, you DIEEEEE.

On another topic, why do people scumread Damus?
    And why are you st-t-t-t-t-t-t-tuttering... Related to what you can do? That looks like blackmailer to me, so I assume you ain't softing blackmailer.................

14. ISO #214

Even if you assume there are only 7 townies (which is near absurdity)
    You have presented the math in such a fashion that says the non town votes are going to be aligned further.
    It suggests town will lose majority in one day if the standard 2KPN is being utilized here. This is a 13 player game with a proven competent host.
    No way Auckmid fashions a game where town basically lose in a day like your math seems to suggest.

15. ISO #215

There are no last wills, they don't know if I'm cit in both realities or not. I wouldn't reveal any PR info if I had any if I was only threatened in one reality.
    But this ain't about PR info, this is about YOU, your slot. You're distorting reality right now (and yes, savor the pun hehe).

16. ISO #216

Nice discredit o.O

Honestly, I think you are scum here, and that Ganelon is scum in Present Day
    You can always vote for present day when the time comes, but for now, you DIEEEEE.

On another topic, why do people scumread Damus?
    And why are you st-t-t-t-t-t-t-tuttering... Related to what you can do? That looks like blackmailer to me, so I assume you ain't softing blackmailer.................
    That’s in the other. Reality . I have explained it in as much detail as I am ever going to explain it.
    Fuck yourself if you don’t like it mmmkay? ;)

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Why the tuck would anyone soft claim a mafia role?
    How the fuck is that a blackmailor soft claim? Are you smoking a joint? Please
    Rude. I just thought that with how your avatar looks... :P

Alright, I guess it'll unfold later.

19. ISO #219

Later.
    Arguably you have been playing two separate POVs in these realties. It’s a similar niche that I am doing as well.
    Difference being that it appears you have additional information I don’t have.

20. ISO #220
    Ganelon

honestly, some people mentioned there being a witch of some kind? Damus apparently killed his own son, does that mean someone witched him from the other reality?
    anyway, I don't think we can get a lot of info off the RP so let's just assume as much.
    the only thing I can state with any certainty is that I would not be surprised if a weird-ass killing role ended up in the game.

21. ISO #221

Rude. I just thought that with how your avatar looks... :P

Alright, I guess it'll unfold later.

Do you like IT?
    I was cleaning up FM and saw someone with a cute avatar of a fox girl.
    I decided to try one on.

Oh and also.

Which reality do you preference

22. ISO #222
    Ganelon

interesting, I am mostly playing from the same PoV in both realities, as they affect me equally. I don't want to lose half my voting power.

23. ISO #223

Damus might be scum in one reality

also not fond of Light, he's completely different from my 1st game with him

He seems corrupted

These 2 are my choices for today, I need to make up my mind for which thread

Also, what are the odds for someone to be a scumo in both realities

24. ISO #224
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post

He seems corrupted

3/13 * 3/13 = 9/169, assuming such things were completely randomized, which is highly unlikely as the roles were given in pairs.

25. ISO #225

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Do you like IT?
    I was cleaning up FM and saw someone with a cute avatar of a fox girl.
    I decided to try one on.

Oh and also.

Which reality do you preference
    I'm beginning to prefer Present Day, because Ganelon and Efe are both quite scummy there, but nothing big, since Yayap is also scummy on 20 years ago.

26. ISO #226

You have to treat this game as a single game and not 2. If they intend to make present day reality canon, they need to basically ignore their win con of the past to gain the best advantage so even if they are town here, they need to be treated as scum to understand their motives.

The problem is, we have 2 scum teams fighting for power over which reality becomes canon. So anyone who is scum in one reality can be expected to have scum motivations in both. The moment one scum team decides to play for their town reality, backstabbing and chaos occurs - all while they have to insure that town don’t realize the advantage they have and vote to play the one they abandonned.

So far, I think that scum from present are more identifiable than past and they do not want present to become canon because its insta loss for them if I’m on the right path, they need to shut me up and make it seem like past is more advantageous to town to make it canon.

Anyone that is t/t shouldn’t have a preference which reality becomes canon yet. But I get the impression that t/t are minority right now. So basically treat the game as red mafia + orange mafia with a few neutrals and the few remaining as town and you might start to understand the power struggle at play.

Anyways, I’ve got about an hour before going to work.
    Out Of Character But In Character Efekannn02 Number Three: Why Do You Expect A Scum Team To Desire To Stay Scum In Their Possible Own Reality?

If I Were Scum I Would Literally Not Care But I Would Do The Same As Town Too :/ Nomatter The Role
    Basically I Demand For Present Day Timeline To Be Canon
    I Like Ice Cream

27. ISO #227

I'm beginning to prefer Present Day, because Ganelon and Efe are both quite scummy there, but nothing big, since Yayap is also scummy on 20 years ago.
    Out Of Character But In Character Efekannn02 Number Three: 20 Years Ago This Game Didnt Even Exist...

Also I Prefer Present Day Too And IDC If Im Incosistent Or Whatever The Word Was Again
    I Like Ice Cream

28. ISO #228

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post

He seems corrupted

Out Of Character But In Character Efekannn02 Number Three: He Is Corrupted Because Of Me...
    I Like Ice Cream

29. ISO #229

Light has done nothing in this reality. just role-play. I is obv not town here. Towns safest bet on a lynch would be light. so we dont hit a town.

-vote Light_Yagami
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

30. ISO #230

The Efekannn02 Live News

Welcome to the Efekannn02 Live News and here with your host Prof. Dr. Efekannn02

Prof. Dr. Efekannn02: Thank you thank you
    Today I'm gonna make a new announcment that we were finally able to take a glimpse to the future thanks to this time machine so lets test it and see my future.

''a time window opens with Efekannn02 being beaten up and taken his doctor title by magicians and actual doctors before they left however a portal has opened.
    Just Efekannn02: Godammit...
    ??????????: Greetings me you may alread-
    Just Efekannn02: Blablabla I'm already aware of this
    ??????????: Nvm then, destruction will take upon this place however once anger rises while you suffer
    Just Efekannn02: Are you talking about the project or the real thing?
    ??????????: The real deal. (dissappears alongside the portal)
    Just Efekannn02: GL to the other Efekannn02 and also godammit I hope actual proper lore has been made up this time even though we are literally self aware and I love talking to myself but anyways...''

Prof. Dr. Efekannn02: STOP THE LIVE NEWS IMMIDEATLY DELETE ALL COPIES OF THIS NO ONE HAS TO KNOW
    Worker: Sir it is already too late...
    Prof. Dr. Efekannn02: Dammit! atleast no one can read the cryptic messages behind their conversation.
    I Like Ice Cream

31. ISO #231

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Light has done nothing in this reality. just role-play. I is obv not town here. Towns safest bet on a lynch would be light. so we dont hit a town.

-vote Light_Yagami
    Sigh, This Guy Again.. Apparently I Gotta Teach Him Some Manners..

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233

34. ISO #234
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    @Mike , You Dont Know How To Greet The Guy Here To Help Save Your Sorry Asses Do Ya.. I Am Know Far And Wide As A Great Hunter Of Witches, Werewolves, And Vampires And Their Minions..
    If you mess with Mike, you mess with me. =P

35. ISO #235
    Ganelon

@Mike , You Dont Know How To Greet The Guy Here To Help Save Your Sorry Asses Do Ya.. I Am Know Far And Wide As A Great Hunter Of Witches, Werewolves, And Vampires And Their Minions..
    I think you should pay Yayap, Kenny, SB16 or MM a visit tonight

36. ISO #236

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

41. ISO #241
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Out Of Character But In Character Efekannn02 Number Three: If You Mess With Light Yagami, You Mess With Me.
    those two words don't rhyme for your info

42. ISO #242

43. ISO #243

44. ISO #244

Quote Originally Posted by Banshis View Post
    Hey that quote from me isn't even related to a reality preference. You'd see that if you looked at the quote I used.
    Sorry, I legitimately didn't realize because you posted that right after Ganelon. Doesn't seem like I'd be the only one who thought that tho, so my point against Ganelon still stands.

45. ISO #245

46. ISO #246

47. ISO #247

Does Anyone Else Find It Odd How Ganelon So Eagerly Confirmed Mikes Story About The Mill... But Then Mike Changed His Story.. And Ganelon Still Went With It?
    I find so many things "odd" about Ganelon. Including the fact that I'm the only one voting him.

48. ISO #248

-unvote

ok

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

49. ISO #249

Does Anyone Else Find It Odd How Ganelon So Eagerly Confirmed Mikes Story About The Mill... But Then Mike Changed His Story.. And Ganelon Still Went With It?
    This is townie of Light.

50. ISO #250

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Out Of Character But In Character Efekannn02 Number Three: Why Do You Expect A Scum Team To Desire To Stay Scum In Their Possible Own Reality?

If I Were Scum I Would Literally Not Care But I Would Do The Same As Town Too :/ Nomatter The Role
    Basically I Demand For Present Day Timeline To Be Canon
    Wow, Efe said something that's pretty relevent, here...! They should pick the reality in which they believe they have the most chances of winning. If they have a good idea of who's scum in the reality in which they are town, they can play town.