User Tag List

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: S-FM Converging Realities: 20 Years Ago

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    This is townie of Light.
    Yep, it is. 20 years ago Light = town 99%
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #252

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Does Anyone Else Find It Odd How Ganelon So Eagerly Confirmed Mikes Story About The Mill... But Then Mike Changed His Story.. And Ganelon Still Went With It?
    I have already pointed that out, btw......
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I find so many things "odd" about Ganelon. Including the fact that I'm the only one voting him.
    I might follow you on that, but not yet. Can you remind me in which reality he claimed to live by a mill or something? 2 threads AAAAAAA
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    those two words don't rhyme for your info
    How the fuck do "me" and "yagami" not rhyme lol
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #253

-vote Banshis

This Guy Seems Up To No Good.. Might Have To Deal With Him.. Per My Contract..

*Orders Food & A Beer*
    Did you read host's comment on that? Banshis is busy irl for the first half of D1....

4. ISO #254
    Ganelon

Does Anyone Else Find It Odd How Ganelon So Eagerly Confirmed Mikes Story About The Mill... But Then Mike Changed His Story.. And Ganelon Still Went With It?
    What?

5. ISO #255

6. ISO #256

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I have already pointed that out, btw......

I might follow you on that, but not yet. Can you remind me in which reality he claimed to live by a mill or something? 2 threads AAAAAAA

How the fuck do "me" and "yagami" not rhyme lol
    Out Of Character But In Character Efekannn02 Number Two: I'm Efekannn02 And He Is Yagami And We Both Talk The Same And Share The Same Birthday And Sometimes We Think The Same
    I Like Ice Cream

7. ISO #257

Wow, Efe said something that's pretty relevent, here...! They should pick the reality in which they believe they have the most chances of winning. If they have a good idea of who's scum in the reality in which they are town, they can play town.
    Out Of Character But In Character Efekannn02 Number Two:
    And Btw What If The Townies Prefer To Pick The Reality They Have Died In So They Share The Victory On This Risky Move?
    I Like Ice Cream

8. ISO #258

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Out Of Character But In Character Efekannn02 Number Two:
    And Btw What If The Townies Prefer To Pick The Reality They Have Died In So They Share The Victory On This Risky Move?
    They can. I'd even say it's a big part of the setup.

9. ISO #259

-vote Yayap

Post coming soon in the other reality

10. ISO #260

-vote Yayap

Post coming soon in the other reality
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post800958

That's the post btw. Yayap isn't making the game move forward, he's stalling it into his "SCUMS WANT TO KILL ME EVERYWHEREEEEE" stuff, which is detrimental to town, even more when the activity is so.... slow.

11. ISO #261

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    what happened to this guy

-vote Stealthbomber
    Out Of Character But In Character Efekannn02 Number Three And Thirsty: I'll Drink Water But First...

Stealthbomber Ragequitted Cause He Has To Deal With Me Again Cause I Couldnt Get Lynched
    I Like Ice Cream

15. ISO #265

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

Wtf would be the use of that, unless the scum teams are identical in both realities? That's nonsense.
    (a quote)
    And here he confirms that he believes it? @Yayap explain please
    Just throwing my vote onto my top suspicion for the past. I have a few other people in mind and MM seems to be clearing all of those I find suspicious after single posts, he is too trusting on certain people and obviously doesn't want people understanding that scum working with scum from other reality is a strong component of this game.

Then the is the whole omgus factor that he joined forces with ganelon/damus here against me, he seems to be the only one that took the easy bait. So a day with little info, I think this is my best move for now unless something further develops before eod.

I would like to see more participation from lawyer - he is on my radar but can't really mount a train against afkers other than policy lynch - which I'm ok with in his case.

I'm off to work.

16. ISO #266

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post800958

That's the post btw. Yayap isn't making the game move forward, he's stalling it into his "SCUMS WANT TO KILL ME EVERYWHEREEEEE" stuff, which is detrimental to town, even more when the activity is so.... slow.
    I... don’t ..

I don’t think you should be so... abrasive against yayap... it’s kindda scummy that you are..

You are spreading distrust concerning him so early..

17. ISO #267
    Ganelon

interesting. on one hand I'm scumreading yayap. on the other I'm scumreading MM. I'm conflicted about this

18. ISO #268
    Ganelon

ok, have it your way, let's see what happens.

19. ISO #269

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I... don’t ..

I don’t think you should be so... abrasive against yayap... it’s kindda scummy that you are..

This is the other reality. Please stop writing like that, else people will think they are reading the other thread. I'm sure that was on accident, but if that keeps happening I'll start looking more at the scummy motivations for doing so. And there are plenty for sure.

20. ISO #270
    Ganelon

This is the other reality. Please stop writing like that, else people will think they are reading the other thread. I'm sure that was on accident, but if that keeps happening I'll start looking more at the scummy motivations for doing so. And there are plenty for sure.
    What possible scum motivations are there for mixing up the realities?

21. ISO #271

Nvm, just realized this switch happened much earlier already.
    I'm fully willing to vote Damus at this point. It's clear that switching speech between two realities influences reads and in the worst case could fully turn them around between realities.

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

One reality would appear like it is the other. Damus was townread by me in the other reality, scumread here. Then he switched speech, which at first made me read him from the other perspective in each thread. That's a massive influence on votes.

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

Players aren't neccesseraly scum in both realities, but I'd believe scum players would have interest to have the scumread of themselves largely in the reality they are town in to have an easier time clearing themselves, on top of the fact that the confusion lets one control reads on others as well.

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279

Can I ask you to divulge what makes me a scumread
    To start off, you have been doing a good amount of narrative control, something you yourself said to be a scumtell for you in the last fm we played. I know you're not the only one doing that, but you didn't in your previous towngame.
    Your interactions with Ganelon look a lot like buddying. You just go along with him, post at the same time, never seem to disagree.
    Your interaction with Yayap left me thinking you are the scum in that argument.
    Speech.

30. ISO #280

31. ISO #281

Don't touch Kenny

don't even touch Lawyer

they are town

I'll explain next day if alive

they are my trust circle at this point

at least in this reality I can guarantee that at least Lawyer is town

and I'll explain NOT this day phase but D2

as for Kenny, more explanations will come once I look over posts during night

Town, don't screw this shit up, trust me pls

I can guarantee for one, this past reality proves to me that Lawyer is town

as for Kenny, details will come up

Buenas noces

32. ISO #282
    Ganelon

To start off, you have been doing a good amount of narrative control, something you yourself said to be a scumtell for you in the last fm we played. I know you're not the only one doing that, but you didn't in your previous towngame.
    Your interactions with Ganelon look a lot like buddying. You just go along with him, post at the same time, never seem to disagree.
    Your interaction with Yayap left me thinking you are the scum in that argument.
    Speech.
    this could kind of make sense, I know you mean a Yayap vs Damus TvS argument, but I could see Yayap being some sort of Scum team member and Damus a Traitor (basically a mafioso not present in the night chat). it could make sense.

...doesn't really sit well with Damus suggesting that the scumteam have an insider somewhere though (don't remember which reality he was. referring to and I can't be arsed to check) unless he was literally open wolfing when he said that

33. ISO #283

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

37. ISO #287

Don't touch Kenny

don't even touch Lawyer

they are town

Buenas noces
    You have something for Kenny in both realities?

38. ISO #288
    Ganelon

Is that your role?..... :P
    I wish...

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

Don't touch Kenny

don't even touch Lawyer

they are town

Buenas noces
    Here is how I translate this post in my head:
    Hi these 2 people are town here because we are scum in the other reality so we had a chat n0 and I know what they are.

So, obviously this is too obvious of a conclusion to reach, and he doesn't want to elaborate. Any suggestions anyone?

41. ISO #291

-vote Ganelon

For claiming PR and magician in a reality where magicians are evil
    i belive Ganelon is Scum here and Town Cit in other. So I agree Ganelon is best lynch in this reality.

-vote Ganelon
    MM I am thinking is town here and Scum in future.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

42. ISO #292

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    i belive Ganelon is Scum here and Town Cit in other. So I agree Ganelon is best lynch in this reality.

-vote Ganelon
    MM I am thinking is town here and Scum in future.
    Theses 2 reality's is messing with my brain. I am getting everything twisted and confused.

IF mm is templar as I suspect. he would be Town in past. and Scum future.

If Ganelon is a Magic user then he would be Scum here and Town in the Future.

In both reality's that makes MM and Ganlon opposing factions not same. I so misread that.
    earlier. I am posting this in both Realties

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

43. ISO #293

9pm EST will be EOD I say lynch Ganelon here. and lynch MM in the present. is our best bet.

44. ISO #294

Ganelon (3 [L-4]):
    Mike, Kenny, The Lawyer
    Yayap (1 [L-6]):
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Marshmallow Marshall (3 [L-4]):
    Damus_Graves, Ganelon, Yayap
    Damus_Graves (1 [L-6]):
    Stealthbomber16
    Banshis (2 [L-5]):
    Light_Yagami, Eclipse

as votes stand now

45. ISO #295

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    Here is how I translate this post in my head:
    Hi these 2 people are town here because we are scum in the other reality so we had a chat n0 and I know what they are.

So, obviously this is too obvious of a conclusion to reach, and he doesn't want to elaborate. Any suggestions anyone?
    He's probably trying to pull what I did to him in the Mages' Guild game.

46. ISO #296
    Ganelon

can you NOT use your brain a little? what fucking scum motivation would there be for claiming MAGIC USER as scum when it was established that magic users are fucking scum? and before you say I was softing scum so I would get lynched (which I clearly am not as I will fight tooth and nail against my lynch), I clearly stated that I preferred this reality and I actually do. if you know me well you know very well I prefer being town to being scum - why would I state that I prefer THIS reality if I was scum in it?

47. ISO #297
    Ganelon

One reality would appear like it is the other. Damus was townread by me in the other reality, scumread here. Then he switched speech, which at first made me read him from the other perspective in each thread. That's a massive influence on votes.
    that's a ridiculous suggestion.

48. ISO #298

49. ISO #299
    Ganelon

You asked for scum motivations behind Damus speech plays. Tell me, what town motivations do you see?
    I see it as not relevant to the game. Hence why your comment took me by surprise.

50. ISO #300

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post

Just throwing my vote onto my top suspicion for the past. I have a few other people in mind and MM seems to be clearing all of those I find suspicious after single posts, he is too trusting on certain people and obviously doesn't want people understanding that scum working with scum from other reality is a strong component of this game.

Then the is the whole omgus factor that he joined forces with ganelon/damus here against me, he seems to be the only one that took the easy bait. So a day with little info, I think this is my best move for now unless something further develops before eod.

I would like to see more participation from lawyer - he is on my radar but can't really mount a train against afkers other than policy lynch - which I'm ok with in his case.

I'm off to work.
    I... don’t ..

interesting. on one hand I'm scumreading yayap. on the other I'm scumreading MM. I'm conflicted about this
    ok, have it your way, let's see what happens.
    Touchy! Nice CFD, btw.

The second I put my vote and my arguments CLEARLY against Yayap, 3 instant votes defend him, including Magoroth, whose vote was against him pretty strongly earlier.

"You are spreading distrust" I'm sorry, but where the hell do you think we are, Damus... this is Mafia! Making reads and putting a vote isn't spreading distrust, it's literally the whole point of the game. When the case is made and that you aren't fighting it, you can't just vote someone for that, it's bullshit....

Looks like I got onto something there lol, 3 instant votes for pointing out uncontestable things, that I consider scumtells.
    What could've been debated, maybe, is the "scumtell" part of it. But not just "Hey, you're spreading distrust..." or "Ok I sheep my scumread on my other scumread".........