Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

Re: S-FM Converging Realities: 20 Years Ago

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Light, pls continue
    Out Of Character Efekannn02: I Was Talking Like This Before Him And Am Far Faster And More Appearing AHAHAAHAAHA Anyway Blame The Others And Also Lets Stay In Character Now

The Efekannn02 Live News:

Prof. Dr. Efekannn02: I DEMAND QUESTIONS NOW!
    I Like Ice Cream

3. ISO #103

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I town lean on you due to your role-play info. how freely you gave it at start. also that if feels similar to mine as in town cit in one and town pr in next.

Light i am reading as neutral due to him just coming to town. meaning he was not town. and 20 years latter he became town. prob a cit. since he is retired.

That is where I got my reads from you 2.
    *Thinking This Guy Is Probably Town* *Thinking Still* *I Was Highered By A Group Of PPL Who Shall Remain Nameless To Hunt The Witches.* *They Paid Me Quite Well* Hope This Job Pans Out..

4. ISO #104

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    *Thinking This Guy Is Probably Town* *Thinking Still* *I Was Highered By A Group Of PPL Who Shall Remain Nameless To Hunt The Witches.* *They Paid Me Quite Well* Hope This Job Pans Out..
    sorry but

OOC you hope the job pans out knowing you are stuck in this town for 20 years lol This is just to funny
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

5. ISO #105

This thread is very slow.
    Especially conpared.
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

The purpose for the vote is to prod Marshall to conspire with me in the effort to move discussion forward.
    Let’s discuss the probability for roles to be handed out that will impact the other reality. ??? Thought?

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    -vote Light_Yagami

You have been much more RP focused in this thread than you have normally been in previous games/then in the other reality. Que Pasa?
    *Thinking Out Of Character Because, My Role Card Gives Me X Information For This Reality And Gives Me More I Can Play With Then From 20 Years From Now*

*Thinking In Character I Just Got Here Given A Hefty Amount Of Money To Hunt These Witches Down By My Client And Ill Do Whats Required By My Client Hunt Witches*

*Orders Another Beer*

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

Can we talk about why this thread hasn't seen as much activity as the other reality?
    Because it's easier for people to focus on one thread. People comment on what they see. They see more things to comment on in the other thread. But if you want to comment on things in other threads, I'll bite.

-vote Light_Yagami

You have been much more RP focused in this thread than you have normally been in previous games/then in the other reality. Que Pasa?
    You have also been acting incredibly different in the two different realities. You have two completely different writing styles in the two different timelines.

Que Pasa?

-vote Damus_Graves
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

12. ISO #112

Completely intentional. I have a natural brash personality when I play these games. I am forcing myself to play the opposite spectrum, and to see how others react to it. I switch up something every single game speech patterns and tone are in the rotation as well.

We could get first impressions on which reality each person prefers

13. ISO #113
    Ganelon

Completely intentional. I have a natural brash personality when I play these games. I am forcing myself to play the opposite spectrum, and to see how others react to it. I switch up something every single game speech patterns and tone are in the rotation as well.

I see. So I take it you're not actually soft-claiming anything?

By the way, I will state it right now. I prefer this reality.

14. ISO #114

*Thinking*

*This Person Seems Like They Might Go Insane One Day Because Of Their Deeds*

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

This thread is very slow.
    Especially conpared.
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

The purpose for the vote is to prod Marshall to conspire with me in the effort to move discussion forward.
    Let’s discuss the probability for roles to be handed out that will impact the other reality. ??? Thought?
    Specaial Roles/Keywords

Spoiler : Reality Consitency Sheriff :
    -Check a player each night
    -If a sheriff investigate would return the same result on the player for both realities, recieve "match" as your feedback.
    -If a sheriff investigate would return different feedback on the player for both realties, recieve "no match" as your feedback.

Spoiler : "Cross Reality" keyword :
    -When using a night action, you may choose to target a player from the other reality, applying the effects of that action as if you were in that reality.

Spoiler : "Dual Reality" keyword :
    -When using a night action, apply the effects of that night action to target player in both realities if able.
    -If this keyword is on a detective, lookout or similar role, the feedback they receive from the two realities are not differentiated (Ex. If a dual reality detective targets player 1, who visits player 2 in reality A and player 3 in reality B, the detective would receive the feedback "Your target visited player 2 and player 3".
    I think that's a yes :P

Also, sorry for my low contribution, I'm sick and have a hard time thinking about the game. I'll try to conspire too, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

18. ISO #118

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Because it's easier for people to focus on one thread. People comment on what they see. They see more things to comment on in the other thread. But if you want to comment on things in other threads, I'll bite.

You have also been acting incredibly different in the two different realities. You have two completely different writing styles in the two different timelines.

Que Pasa?

-vote Damus_Graves
    +townpoints on here. Although I townread Damus, too, this question shows solviness and shows you're paying attention to the game, which is what town should do on early D1. Nothing strong tho
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

19. ISO #119

Why do you all prefer a reality? I like them both equally o.O

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    I like this one for role reasons.
    same

22. ISO #122
    Ganelon

OK for the last time in this reality I am one of the workers at he local mill. I have heard rumors that a town member was murdered by a magic user. I do not want to see any more town deaths so i help as town to hunt the witches. Yes it states Witches. I am a Citizen

20 years from now I am still working at the mill. i have found out the rummers to be lies the templars have told to get us town to fight the magic users. and my life is not any different with magic users in charge. in the last 20 years i managed to become a popular figure in town. now there is an emergency meeting i have not desire to overthrow the mages. I only want to protect the town. I am a Socialite meaning I can take one person in the day to a night chat with me.
    take me

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    LOL. I dare you Mike, take Gan and I'll lynch you day 2.
    I will lynch you now
    -vote yayap
    Plus I can't take anyone from this reality. I am a Citizen here.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

25. ISO #125

Plus yayap you will not dictate who I take. I will make that choice. Call me scum all you want. You have been hard core scum paining me. If you are town you suck at reading people.

26. ISO #126

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    sweet. let the TPR wars begin
    -vote Ganelon

The quote is from the other reality, content is clearly about this one however, to clarify. Ganelon claimed to like this reality more because of his role, 3 more people followed, he then tried suggesting we could have a low enough number of scum to end the game early here, and then this response to me noting out the number of tpr claims here.

I believe a town-aligned would not find this situation sweet at all. It's open-wolfing, and it also is what Mag often does as scum.

27. ISO #127

Plus I can't take anyone from this reality. I am a Citizen here.
    ... Take someone from present reality and talk to them about this past reality - same damn thing!

You just don't like that I'm piecing together your teams plan to solidify your claim and I'm preemptively calling your shots before you get a chance to. All in all, you are scum in my eyes with Gan and possibly eclispe in present day. Not sure what you are in the past yet.

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140
    Ganelon

@Damus_Graves oh shit whaddup

I'm throwing a party at my house tonight. You're invited.

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Ummm.. Whats For Dinner?
    Wine and quail

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146
    Ganelon

-vote Yayap

Alright so how about this reality, I'm seeing Eclipse/Yayap, Yayap/Kenny, or maybe MM. Stealth is acting a bit weird

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150