S-FM Converging Realities: 20 Years Ago - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

2. ISO #152

Re: S-FM Converging Realities: 20 Years Ago

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    Don't know yet - depends on who dies day 1 and 2.. I'm somewhat expecting to lose at least one of my lives but if its in the reality I feel that scum have the least chance to win, then I'd vote for that reality even though my game would end.
    But you already knew that is what I would say regardless what I am so... what is the point of your question?
    ... Take someone from present reality and talk to them about this past reality - same damn thing!

You just don't like that I'm piecing together your teams plan to solidify your claim and I'm preemptively calling your shots before you get a chance to. All in all, you are scum in my eyes with Gan and possibly eclispe in present day. Not sure what you are in the past yet.
    These posts have underlying elements that I believe worthy of pressure.
    It’s similar to the other reality posts but isn’t broad stroked, these are specifics

3. ISO #153

4. ISO #154

5. ISO #155

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Let me be more clear

The scum team of the other reality are working together to put a train up on Yayap in this reality.
    That seems to be yayaps supposition
    And you just go along and do what he suggests? He's acting scummy there, you vote him here?

6. ISO #156

These posts have underlying elements that I believe worthy of pressure.
    It’s similar to the other reality posts but isn’t broad stroked, these are specifics
    I personally found all posts of players saying they prefer this reality over the other for either their unclaimed role or even no specific reason to be much more worrying.

7. ISO #157
    Ganelon

Just the general just - scum team from present can't night kill me in the past, so to shut me up they need to lynch me here and night kill me there.
    why are you so important that someone would try to kill you in a different reality than the one where you pose a threat?
    and how do you know the scum team can't target people cross-reality, as the RP implies that temporal fissures do exist...?

8. ISO #158
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    And you just go along and do what he suggests? He's acting scummy there, you vote him here?
    I think he wasn't saying that... pretty sure actually.

9. ISO #159
    Ganelon

I personally found all posts of players saying they prefer this reality over the other for either their unclaimed role or even no specific reason to be much more worrying.
    So you would rather we claimed our roles @Kenny ?

10. ISO #160

Usually you'd expect people to become doubtful of each other in a scenario where many go along, when that shouldn't happen. Like with tpr claims. Here people seem to think the more tpr the better somehow. Personally I suspect a team powerwolfing when that happens.

11. ISO #161

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    why are you so important that someone would try to kill you in a different reality than the one where you pose a threat?
    and how do you know the scum team can't target people cross-reality, as the RP implies that temporal fissures do exist...?
    1- Because Yayap... someone is always trying to kill me.
    2- If scum could cross target realities, and they were town in the other - wouldn't that be soft gamethrowing / not playing for their win condition unless they were scum in both?

12. ISO #162

13. ISO #163

Lolwhat. Where did you get this nonesense?
    Mag suggested the vote. Yayap suggested a reason for the votes.
    I pointed out the implication yayap was suggesting.

14. ISO #164

1- Because Yayap... someone is always trying to kill me.
    2- If scum could cross target realities, and they were town in the other - wouldn't that be soft gamethrowing / not playing for their win condition unless they were scum in both?
    Go on.
    I am clearly following along with these plot points and I fully expect there to be a dramatic reveal sans slaol style

15. ISO #165

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    @The Lawyer What Are Your Thoughts On These Tows Folk Thus Far?

*While I Shovel Food Into My Mouth*
    Not much going on yet, just some tldr posts, citizen claims and Damus being weird. Ill casually go through Yayap posts to see if he deserves the votes on him.

Your thoughts on this reality?

Bon appetit

16. ISO #166
    Ganelon

@Kenny sorry bro but I think you're lying way too much. I think you're scum this game.
    -vote Kenny

17. ISO #167

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Not much going on yet, just some tldr posts, citizen claims and Damus being weird. Ill casually go through Yayap posts to see if he deserves the votes on him.

Your thoughts on this reality?

Bon appetit
    Honestly, Im Not Sure.. This Is A Very IDK Complex Game..

20. ISO #170

21. ISO #171

Usually you'd expect people to become doubtful of each other in a scenario where many go along, when that shouldn't happen. Like with tpr claims. Here people seem to think the more tpr the better somehow. Personally I suspect a team powerwolfing when that happens.
    @Ganelon
    What do you think about this? Noone responded to this yet, but you decided to call me a liar after these posts.

22. ISO #172
    Ganelon

Not in this one?
    Your roleclaim here was "not citizen", followed by a fairly quick attempt to put things straight about your role. Then you also had this post:

Ofc, this can be honest opinion and isn't necesseraly a scumtell, but regardless what that post achieves is a tpr discredit with that "big leaders in the present are scum" , along with putting a scumhunting focus in that direction with the insider claim.

I didn't see anything that could strike me as scummy from you in the other thread and have a townread there so far.
    ditto
    Ok where the fuck did I lie? Give a quote. "Way too much" would also imply several lies.

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174
    Ganelon

you often do interpret people's posts in weird ways, but I'd say this was downright manipulation

25. ISO #175

you often do interpret people's posts in weird ways, but I'd say this was downright manipulation
    Ok now I'm fucking curious.

Your roleclaim here was "not citizen", followed by a fairly quick attempt to put things straight about your role. Then you also had this post:

Ofc, this can be honest opinion and isn't necesseraly a scumtell, but regardless what that post achieves is a tpr discredit with that "big leaders in the present are scum" , along with putting a scumhunting focus in that direction with the insider claim.

I didn't see anything that could strike me as scummy from you in the other thread and have a townread there so far.
    These posts, you quoted them. How the fuck is that a lie and manipulation?

26. ISO #176

27. ISO #177

28. ISO #178

I expect you to explain how my posts are lies and manipulation. This is 100% a discredit to get away from my questions and the pressure building up on you.

29. ISO #179
    Ganelon

I dunno what to think of this, but it strikes me the wrong way. like, you're blowing things out of proportion. nobody is seriously going to openly reveal that they would be happy if the TPRs outed themselves

this is pure nonsense.

Not in this one?
    he literally said that...

he wasn't throwing a discredit at the TPRs.

his RP seems to suggest he killed his son himself...

and I'd say his RP makes perfect sense given his behaviour in the other reality.

I also don't see how you could've gotten that from his RP...

30. ISO #180

I dunno what to think of this, but it strikes me the wrong way. like, you're blowing things out of proportion. nobody is seriously going to openly reveal that they would be happy if the TPRs outed themselves

this is pure nonsense.

he literally said that...

he wasn't throwing a discredit at the TPRs.

his RP seems to suggest he killed his son himself...

and I'd say his RP makes perfect sense given his behaviour in the other reality.

I also don't see how you could've gotten that from his RP...
    I'm not blowing things out of proportion. You and several other people stated they like this reality more because of their role. You started that questioning and didn't react to those claims in a way I would ever expect a townie to do. Why would you even downright call this a "lie" however? That's really an extreme discredit at scumhunting.

Then about Damus: he did say what I quoted. I don't make up quotes what the fuck. It doesn't matter if his claim makes sense or not, I never said it didn't. At least get the context straight before calling me a liar.

31. ISO #181

32. ISO #182
    Ganelon

I'm not blowing things out of proportion. You and several other people stated they like this reality more because of their role. You started that questioning and didn't react to those claims in a way I would ever expect a townie to do. Why would you even downright call this a "lie" however? That's really an extreme discredit at scumhunting.

Then about Damus: he did say what I quoted. I don't make up quotes what the fuck. It doesn't matter if his claim makes sense or not, I never said it didn't. At least get the context straight before calling me a liar.
    no, I started that questioning only after you called me scum for saying "let the TPR wars begin", and it wasn't related to that actually.

you can lie whilst telling the truth. in that context, what you did is as best weak "scum-trapping" or stretching the truth, and at worst, twisting his words.

33. ISO #183

no, I started that questioning only after you called me scum for saying "let the TPR wars begin", and it wasn't related to that actually.

you can lie whilst telling the truth. in that context, what you did is as best weak "scum-trapping" or stretching the truth, and at worst, twisting his words.
    I see. So I take it you're not actually soft-claiming anything?

By the way, I will state it right now. I prefer this reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Banshis View Post
    Same for this reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    I also prefer this reality. Also, just a reminder, there are no LW's in this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    I like this one for role reasons.
    same
    Are you fucking serious?

34. ISO #184

"And it wasn't related to that actually" you're just gonna openly lie like that? Do I now need to quote what you yourself said and responded to in the other reality?

35. ISO #185
    Ganelon

Are you fucking serious?
    yes... I am very fucking serious. I asked Damus why he was acting so odd, because I figured it could be some weird softclaim, and I didn't start any questioning, or even something that could out TPRs - people fully did that of their own accord, and in fact some people clearly stated they preferred this reality due to their role. sorry but that's not outing TPRs. I literally claimed TPR, and Bahkieh sort of softed it.

I actually only asked people to share info from their rolecards (which btw could out TPRs) after you voted me.

36. ISO #186

37. ISO #187

-vote Yayap

Yayap has much more intrigue this game.
    What does that mean?
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

38. ISO #188

yes... I am very fucking serious. I asked Damus why he was acting so odd, because I figured it could be some weird softclaim, and I didn't start any questioning, or even something that could out TPRs - people fully did that of their own accord, and in fact some people clearly stated they preferred this reality due to their role. sorry but that's not outing TPRs. I literally claimed TPR, and Bahkieh sort of softed it.

I actually only asked people to share info from their rolecards (which btw could out TPRs) after you voted me.
    The scumtell I was getting at is a bunch of people randomly claiming tpr on their own and you then supporting it and questioning for more. You never once expressed doubt on claims and never once attempted to see scum between them. And now you're throwing shade at me for doing that.

39. ISO #189
    Ganelon

The scumtell I was getting at is a bunch of people randomly claiming tpr on their own and you then supporting it and questioning for more. You never once expressed doubt on claims and never once attempted to see scum between them. And now you're throwing shade at me for doing that.
    so you're actually the one who's throwing shade at TPRs?? =P

40. ISO #190

41. ISO #191

Let me be more clear

The scum team of the other reality are working together to put a train up on Yayap in this reality.
    That seems to be yayaps supposition
    Wtf would be the use of that, unless the scum teams are identical in both realities? That's nonsense.

Just the general just - scum team from present can't night kill me in the past, so to shut me up they need to lynch me here and night kill me there.
    And here he confirms that he believes it? @Yayap explain please
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

42. ISO #192

43. ISO #193

44. ISO #194
    Ganelon

Now you are seeing it like I see it
    who are you talking to here?

45. ISO #195

46. ISO #196

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

And here he confirms that he believes it? @Yayap explain please
    You have to treat this game as a single game and not 2. If they intend to make present day reality canon, they need to basically ignore their win con of the past to gain the best advantage so even if they are town here, they need to be treated as scum to understand their motives.

The problem is, we have 2 scum teams fighting for power over which reality becomes canon. So anyone who is scum in one reality can be expected to have scum motivations in both. The moment one scum team decides to play for their town reality, backstabbing and chaos occurs - all while they have to insure that town don’t realize the advantage they have and vote to play the one they abandonned.

So far, I think that scum from present are more identifiable than past and they do not want present to become canon because its insta loss for them if I’m on the right path, they need to shut me up and make it seem like past is more advantageous to town to make it canon.

Anyone that is t/t shouldn’t have a preference which reality becomes canon yet. But I get the impression that t/t are minority right now. So basically treat the game as red mafia + orange mafia with a few neutrals and the few remaining as town and you might start to understand the power struggle at play.

Anyways, I’ve got about an hour before going to work.

47. ISO #197
    Ganelon

You have to treat this game as a single game and not 2. If they intend to make present day reality canon, they need to basically ignore their win con of the past to gain the best advantage so even if they are town here, they need to be treated as scum to understand their motives.

The problem is, we have 2 scum teams fighting for power over which reality becomes canon. So anyone who is scum in one reality can be expected to have scum motivations in both. The moment one scum team decides to play for their town reality, backstabbing and chaos occurs - all while they have to insure that town don’t realize the advantage they have and vote to play the one they abandonned.

So far, I think that scum from present are more identifiable than past and they do not want present to become canon because its insta loss for them if I’m on the right path, they need to shut me up and make it seem like past is more advantageous to town to make it canon.

Anyone that is t/t shouldn’t have a preference which reality becomes canon yet. But I get the impression that t/t are minority right now. So basically treat the game as red mafia + orange mafia with a few neutrals and the few remaining as town and you might start to understand the power struggle at play.

Anyways, I’ve got about an hour before going to work.
    I agree with the basic idea, however, not with the "scum teams" you have envisioned. Possibly because two of the people you see as potential scum are 99-100% town in my eyes (mike and me).

48. ISO #198
    Ganelon

and what I definitely disagree with is the idea that T/T are the minority. I don't buy that.

49. ISO #199

50. ISO #200
    Ganelon

Would you like me to show you my math?
    yes, please.