Account Name: Ryu
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-6018761
    In-Game Name: Numb Digger

Crimes Committed: intentional gamethrowing

Your Account Name: aamirus
    Summary:
    Roles detective and chooses name Numb Digger in slot 6

D1: spams some random shit including "it is giraldo"

N1: is jailed - spams random shit - seems like the jailor PrimeSuspect recognizes him and decides not to execute (they were talking to each other during the setup phase - but any other jailor probably would have killed this guy... he finally claims a role at the last possible second of the night

D2: Starts spamming about how Giraldo (#9) is evil. Unfortunately 9 is afk so he says nothing and gets lynched. He was a sheriff.

N2: Does not bother checking anybody...

D3: Starts spamming again and this time accuses #4 of being evil. People are tired of his shit tho so he gets voted up instead. He spams some nonsense on the stand and nothing about his role or the game. Gets lynched.

When the game ends he says "For the record, I was THE WINNER this game"

-Mafia- (65).SC2Replay
    Last edited by DJarJar; February 8th, 2019 at 05:27 PM.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

2. ISO #2

Re: Ryu: 1-S2-1-6018761

Ryu: Correct. 1-S2-1-6018761

Players Added to Report
    None

Respective Hotkeys
    Ryu: 7

Previous Offenses
    None

Game:
    Setup: Ryu have a friendly conversation with PrimeSuspect and Peppy. Nothing fishy here.
    Name: Chooses the name Numb Digger (6) and is detective.
    Day 1: 8 (Hyperion) recognizes that 6 is Ryu and says it in chat. This means that he used this name/behavior before. 6 Spams in caps "I HAVE A LEAD" "IT IS GIRALDO" and other cap messages.
    Night 1: 8(Doctor) doesn't use his night action and writes the lw "Bring back slavery". 13 jails 6 and have friendly conversation. 6 claims a role at 0:00 when night ends. He is not exed.
    Day 2: Mafia attacks survivor. 6 Reinitiates his spam of nonsense on 9. 9 failing to defend himself gets lynched. He was sheriff.
    Night 2: Doctor once again never bothers to use his night action. 6 never uses his night actions.
    Day 3: 6 is put on trial, never bothering to defend himself, and gets lynched.
    Night 3: 13(jailor) dies.
    Day 4: 5 has a heart attack and 1 (auditor) is lynched.
    Night 5: Other jailor dies.
    Day 5: Survivor is lynched.
    Night 5: Arso ignites ending the game in mafia winning.

Was the Game Result altered?
    Hard to say, But after his death, town lynched non-townies all next days.

Player Offenses
    Ryu: Game-throwing

Recommended Action
    2x Watch-list

Additional Notes
    A "town jester" is worse than a jester. This behavior is not appreciated at all.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

3. ISO #3