Deadtown, Population: Us - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
  1. ISO #151
    Moisey

Re: Deadtown, Population: Us

Quote Originally Posted by Galina View Post
    What part of the part that you edited out did you not understand?
    CHIIIIIIIIIIIILL OUT!

In other news....

They just lynched another member of the town. Ruh oh!

2. ISO #152
    Jaroslav

The poor Bolsheviks. Never got more than 3 people to support their Communist propaganda. And that's looking at it optimistically. Lenin and Stalin... Foreveralone.

It's interesting to note that not a single neutrally aligned player has perished yet. My my, the neutrals are doing well this game. Though, it shouldn't be long before they kick the bucket as well. The probability is becoming more and more stacked against them.

3. ISO #153
    Moisey

Quote Originally Posted by Jaroslav View Post
    The poor Bolsheviks. Never got more than 3 people to support their Communist propaganda.
    Oh Jaroslav, how truly mistaken you are. =) That's all I will say on the matter.

4. ISO #154
    Galina

A german and a communist die tonight.

The anarchist's death note will dispel the illusion upon this game.

5. ISO #155
    Moisey

1 very vital German role and 1 town will die tonight. I think the commies will survive the night ok.

if not

then 2 commies will die tonight

one of the two will happen.

6. ISO #156

German death not gonna happen. Anarchist isn't listened to anyway
    2/3 Germans are healed, all hidden town powers claimed to fyodor. He is shooting one with gun and getting a new gun from gunsmith.

7. ISO #157
    Galina

Quote Originally Posted by FM Game Master View Post
    German death not gonna happen. Anarchist isn't listened to anyway
    2/3 Germans are healed, all hidden town powers claimed to fyodor. He is shooting one with gun and getting a new gun from gunsmith.
    The communists are killing the german medic... it's hilarious that you tried to correct me though.

8. ISO #158
    Alexei

I don't know how Yayap's going to get 50 active players. The lurking has been getting worse each game.

9. ISO #159
    Jaroslav

Quote Originally Posted by Moisey View Post
    Oh Jaroslav, how truly mistaken you are. =) That's all I will say on the matter.
    Heh, I meant Lenin and Stalin excluded, as there are only 2 peasants left. Of course there is a journalist, but the chances of you guys having 2KPN is unrealistic at this point, if not outright impossible. Maintaining just 1KPN is probably going to be a chore after tonight.

10. ISO #160
    Yakov

The graveyard needs more red!

11. ISO #161
    Jaroslav

Oh, looks like I stand corrected. There are a heck a lot of peasants left lol. Dang, where'd they all come from. xD

I guess I assumed the hidden roles were all neutrals. Whoops.

12. ISO #162
    Yakov

Seems like the lurkfest will find his end soon. Finally

13. ISO #163
    Galina

Oh look
    I was right
    yeyeyey

14. ISO #164
    Praskovia

Fragos here. Guys, do you know Deathfire123's FM IX name? I need to wake him up - he is FM IX participant, after all. I though maybe I can find him in dead chat. Or is he still alive and playing there?

15. ISO #165
    Alexei

Quote Originally Posted by Praskovia View Post
    Fragos here. Guys, do you know Deathfire123's FM IX name? I need to wake him up - he is FM IX participant, after all. I though maybe I can find him in dead chat. Or is he still alive and playing there?
    I think he is Viktoria.

16. ISO #166
    Mihail

German final wish since we are about to fall: Everyone lose. Nobody wins.

Do it however way you like GMs, you owe us for your mistake which pretty much led to our defeat. If anybody wins this now it will be a farce, best to end it with no victory.

17. ISO #167
    Galina

Quote Originally Posted by Mihail View Post
    German final wish since we are about to fall: Everyone lose. Nobody wins.

Do it however way you like GMs, you owe us for your mistake which pretty much led to our defeat. If anybody wins this now it will be a farce, best to end it with no victory.
    Seriously, they don't care. Nor should they, because your whining is insufferable. I don't recall seeing you complain about Claw being able to talk at night the night he was jailed.

18. ISO #168
    Arkadi

Seriously, they don't care. Nor should they, because your whining is insufferable. I don't recall seeing you complain about Claw being able to talk at night the night he was jailed.
    While that was in our favor, it's not like it really matters with the Rep Message System being allowed in games now. Anything he wanted to say that night was still going to be said.

19. ISO #169
    Galina

Quote Originally Posted by Arkadi View Post
    While that was in our favor, it's not like it really matters with the Rep Message System being allowed in games now. Anything he wanted to say that night was still going to be said.
    In that case, let's remove mafia chat in general. You can just use rep to communicate.

20. ISO #170
    Arkadi

In that case, let's remove mafia chat in general. You can just use rep to communicate.
    I get that you're trying to make an extreme statement to prove me wrong, but you know your scenario's not the same. One person being absent isn't the same as having everyone try to figure out what's going on based on rep messages that everyone else can't see.

Anyway, it sounds like you've already heard about most of what went on in our night chat through phillie/oops but from what I remember Claw didn't say much aside from ordering your death before he disappeared to the jail chat. I'm just saying he could have just as easily sent that kill order via rep.

21. ISO #171
    Matvei

I get that you're trying to make an extreme statement to prove me wrong, but you know your scenario's not the same. One person being absent isn't the same as having everyone try to figure out what's going on based on rep messages that everyone else can't see.

Anyway, it sounds like you've already heard about most of what went on in our night chat through phillie/oops but from what I remember Claw didn't say much aside from ordering your death before he disappeared to the jail chat. I'm just saying he could have just as easily sent that kill order via rep.
    I assume you created specific rep security checks for your mafia team then? Otherwise that would be a rather fail plan if you were just listening to random reps supposedly from Fyodor to base your kills on

22. ISO #172
    Arkadi

Quote Originally Posted by Matvei View Post
    I assume you created specific rep security checks for your mafia team then? Otherwise that would be a rather fail plan if you were just listening to random reps supposedly from Fyodor to base your kills on
    Well, first he'd sign it off as -Claw, and second we were repping posts from within our mafia chat. Though I kind of wish someone went around repping random people to get the wrong person killed at night on the off chance a german believed them lol.

23. ISO #173
    Yakov

Derp wish i could read our night chat again. But no now i have to wait until the game is over. So lame.

24. ISO #174
    Galina

He changed more than half your actions.

And you don't seem to understand that him being able to talk to you in mafia chat and order every action as well as providing you with a list of likely town power roles would have taken away from his ability to communicate to you about other things. It had a very huge possible impact on the game, but we'll never know because of what happened.

And I'd like to have seen you believe him when he couldn't bounce rep messages off your chat because he couldn't see your chat.

By the way, your actions that night went from:
    Fyodor -General - Kill Viteslav
    Nikifor - Forger - Forge Viteslav?
    Arkadi - Detainer - Block Alexei?
    Mihail - Framer - Frame Alexei
    Yakov - Sapper -Kill Matvei
    Prokofi - Medic - Heal General
    Igor - Soldier - Kill Nikita
    Leonid - Spotter - Watch Moisey?
    To

Fyodor -General - Kill Matvei
    Nikifor - Forger - Do nothing
    Arkadi - Detainer - Block Alexei?
    Mihail - Framer - Frame Alexei
    Yakov - Sapper -Do nothing
    Prokofi - Medic - Heal General
    Igor - Soldier - Kill Tatyana
    Leonid - Spotter - Watch Moisey? Matvei?
    To:
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyodor
    -General - Kill Galina
    Nikifor - Forger - Forge Galina
    Arkadi - Detainer - Block
    Mihail - Framer - Frame Tatyana as Detainer
    Yakov - Sapper -Kill Matvei
    Prokofi - Medic - Heal Fyodor
    Igor - Soldier - Kill ??
    Leonid - Spotter - Watch Moisey
    Before he said something, the idea of neutralizing Tatyana via roleblock and killing me had not even occurred to the rest of you. Left to your own devices you could have very well put yourself into a very precarious situation later down the road, but instead Claw got to talk to you for 3 1/2 hours.

25. ISO #175
    Mihail

Where are you coming up with all this bullshit Galina? I was the one who decided our final night actions on night 2 when Fyodor was jailed, the ONLY action which Claw influenced us to do no matter what was killing you and forging your will, which as Arkadi says could have been done via rep message. You're angry about being killed, I get it. Don't let it cloud your judgement, that little jail error was not even close to being a compensation for the mistake the GMs made with our actions that night FOLLOWED BY TELLING US NOTHING UNTIL LATE IN DAY 4. Thats one full day/night cycle +half another day until we knew what our night 2 actions were. Informed minority turned into a confused flailing minority spiraling into an inevitable loss.

Stop trying to silence this error just because you are upset and want to win. It happened, now it must be rectified. The GMs could have found a way to rectify it during the game itself, since they chose not to do it during it now they have to do it after the game by declaring that nobody wins. You cannot ignore your mistakes, you have to take responsibility for them. If they declare a winner in this FM its a farce because they destroyed the german's chances of victory, and we had really good odds here.

26. ISO #176
    Galina

Quote Originally Posted by Mihail View Post
    Where are you coming up with all this bullshit Galina? I was the one who decided our final night actions on night 2 when Fyodor was jailed, the ONLY action which Claw influenced us to do no matter what was killing you and forging your will, which as Arkadi says could have been done via rep message. You're angry about being killed, I get it. Don't let it cloud your judgement, that little jail error was not even close to being a compensation for the mistake the GMs made with our actions that night FOLLOWED BY TELLING US NOTHING UNTIL LATE IN DAY 4. Thats one full day/night cycle +half another day until we knew what our night 2 actions were. Informed minority turned into a confused flailing minority spiraling into an inevitable loss.

Stop trying to silence this error just because you are upset and want to win. It happened, now it must be rectified. The GMs could have found a way to rectify it during the game itself, since they chose not to do it during it now they have to do it after the game by declaring that nobody wins. You cannot ignore your mistakes, you have to take responsibility for them. If they declare a winner in this FM its a farce because they destroyed the german's chances of victory, and we had really good odds here.
    My point is, mistakes were made that affected everyone.

But y'know, I really don't give a shit if you think it was a farce or not. You are infamous for complaining about the outcome of pretty much anything that doesn't go your way. You're never going to be apart of the mafia team that claims the first win. Live with it.

27. ISO #177
    Dimitri

Quote Originally Posted by Alexei View Post
    I don't know how Yayap's going to get 50 active players. The lurking has been getting worse each game.
    Yayap's game will have less lurking because rep messages are forbidden.

Rep messages are the reason why a lot of communication isn't public and everyone who isn't part of some rep clique has very little to talk about during the day. They don't even know who sent/received rep messages to other people to call them out on it.

28. ISO #178
    Mihail

My point is, mistakes were made that affected everyone.

But y'know, I really don't give a shit if you think it was a farce or not. You are infamous for complaining about the outcome of pretty much anything that doesn't go your way. You're never going to be apart of the mafia team that claims the first win. Live with it.
    lol, the one who is complaining right now about "things not going his way" is you mr. hypocrite. And for the record, I don't complain about things not going my way. I complain about shitty or stupid things that people do that affects me in a negative way. Learn to tell the diffrence.

29. ISO #179
    Mihail

Dimitri is correct in his assesment, the rep messages have to be banned and even disabled in all future FMs. They have affected this game to an extreme.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.