User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: how to put town on fire

Quote Originally Posted by MasterNinja View Post
    how to put town on fire?

UbwtmJu.jpg
    There is a small chance of it being triggered randomly each game. Something like 1/32 or 1/64. Admins can manually trigger it as well, tho people usually only do that on like April Fool’s day because some players get bothered by it.

Similar chance of a flood happening where the whole town slowly gets covered in water. Also possible for admins to activate that tho I think nobody ever uses that command.

I don’t know what Helz and nighthawk ended up doing with the Zergling models code (does it also have a random chance of spawning or can it only be activated by mod command? @Helz @Nighthawk )

There’s also a command to make player models super huge but that can bug the game.

There was one command that caused the player models to attack each other like it was a real game of SC2, but that caused lots of problems!

Idk, might be some other interesting ones I’m blanking on right now
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    There is a small chance of it being triggered randomly each game. Something like 1/32 or 1/64. Admins can manually trigger it as well, tho people usually only do that on like April Fool’s day because some players get bothered by it.

Similar chance of a flood happening where the whole town slowly gets covered in water. Also possible for admins to activate that tho I think nobody ever uses that command.

I don’t know what Helz and nighthawk ended up doing with the Zergling models code (does it also have a random chance of spawning or can it only be activated by mod command? @Helz @Nighthawk )

There’s also a command to make player models super huge but that can bug the game.

There was one command that caused the player models to attack each other like it was a real game of SC2, but that caused lots of problems!

Idk, might be some other interesting ones I’m blanking on right now
    wish i had that one command
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

I never got to set in the random chance of spawning for Monster mode. It was pretty much done with the exception of the wrong actor spawning on one avatar (One of the Hybrids I think.) For now its just a command initiated thing
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I never got to set in the random chance of spawning for Monster mode. It was pretty much done with the exception of the wrong actor spawning on one avatar (One of the Hybrids I think.) For now its just a command initiated thing
    Could you do that then please? I want to play that mode so badly... I want to put another Brutalisk on trial
    I Like Ice Cream

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Could you do that then please? I want to play that mode so badly... I want to put another Brutalisk on trial
    Im working on it. I honestly think I need to buy an entirely new computer.

So the problem is that when I open the game in the map editor the map code gets corrupted. I straight up did a new windows installation and had the computer never touch anything online or download anything other than the SC stuff necessary to update and was able to update 1 time. The code thats corrupted for me is not corrupted for Arrow when he opens the map and blizzard tech support has been less than helpful.

Anyways.. I hope I can figure out why the hell this is happening or I am going to have a weird conversation with Rev about abandoning some portions of code or if I should just stop coding. Me building a new system would be a distant solution that could work but once again, is distant.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

16. ISO #16

Btw, There is a dragon execution. Its just that the dragon actor used was from WC3 and really ugly so I didn't want people to really use it and made the trigger really stupid

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Btw, There is a dragon execution. Its just that the dragon actor used was from WC3 and really ugly so I didn't want people to really use it and made the trigger really stupid
    Can I have a pm of the trigger?
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

19. ISO #19

Treason.
    thou shalt not speak of the SDE
    Photobucket in 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    if you have elixir to contend with gl hf

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    Treason.
    thou shalt not speak of the SDE
    How about you top brass actually give us this info instead of hoarding it? How about we actually make use of this shit, instead of having it as a waste of script space?
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by MrMostache View Post
    How about you top brass actually give us this info instead of hoarding it? How about we actually make use of this shit, instead of having it as a waste of script space?
    you're a waste of script space

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

22. ISO #22

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    I Remember A Game Where We Sent A Dude With A Brutalisk To Trial...

The Brutalisk Began To Murder The Entire Town One By One (I Survived lol)
    THAT WAS ME!!! DO YOU BY ANY CHANCE HAVE THAT REPLAY??? IT WAS LIKE BETWEEN 2017.09 AND 2018.03!!!
    the Jester Leader

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

Besides the wrong actor spawning, are there any game-breaking bugs? I just want to know if I can activate it without a guilty conscience :P
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

Besides the wrong actor spawning, are there any game-breaking bugs? I just want to know if I can activate it without a guilty conscience :P
    There is only one way to find out ; )

28. ISO #28

Quote Originally Posted by MrMostache View Post
    lmao who are you?
    Photobucket in 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    if you have elixir to contend with gl hf

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31