It Has Begun
Register

User Tag List

Thread: It Has Begun

Re: It Has Begun

\o/

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    I Hope The Madness Doesnt Return This Time Cause The Madness That Is About To Come Is Far Worse

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Alice Is A Boy Named Ali And A Loser

HAH!