Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

FatButcher: 1-S2-1-5122450

Account Name: FatButcher
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-5122450
    Your Realm: NA
    Approximate Points: 21637

Update #1: 21637 was approved, but I found more points, so I am changing back to "restoration request". See post #3.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by BankHacker; February 3rd, 2019 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Re-requesting updated points

2. ISO #2

Re: FatButcher: 1-S2-1-5122450

Hello! ^_^

Looks like you are approved for:

21,637 Points. 276 Victories, 560 Games Played.

Achievements:
    Epic Fail, Incognito, Hammer and Sickle, Happily Ever After, Flawless Victory, Divine Guidance, Last of Kin, State Religion, Suicide Hotline, Disco Inferno, Hoist by His Own Molotov, Yo Dawg, Licensed to Kill, Corleone, Obviously Evil, Mission Failed, Deader than Dead, Identity Crisis, Judge of Dread. (We cannot give you role related Achievements, sorry to say)

Please contact an In-game Administrator to give you your point restoration. Best way to contact us is via the Official SC2Mafia Discord server and typing @Point Restore or @In-Game Administrator and we will get back to you when we can!

Thank you for playing the mod, and we hope to see you in Game!~

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #3

Wait, I double checked, and I found an updated replay. I had 22863 points, 305 victories, and 618 games played at the start of this game. I won the game for 19 points, no new achievement was made.

So at the end I should have 22863 + 19 = 22882 points, 306 victories, 619 games played.

Achievements:
    Epic Fail, Incognito, Hammer and Sickle, Happily Ever After, Flawless Victory, Divine Guidance, Last of Kin, State Religion, Suicide Hotline, Disco Inferno, Hoist by His Own Molotov, Yo Dawg, Licensed to Kill, Corleone, Obviously Evil, Mission Failed, Deader than Dead, Medical Malpractice, Identity Crisis, Judge of Dread.

Can you approve this? Sorry for wasting your time.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by BankHacker; February 3rd, 2019 at 02:55 PM.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by BankHacker View Post
    Wait, I double checked, and I found an updated replay. I had 22863 points, 305 victories, and 618 games played at the start of this game. I won the game for 19 points, no new achievement was made.

So at the end I should have 22863 + 19 = 22882 points, 306 victories, 619 games played.

Achievements:
    Epic Fail, Incognito, Hammer and Sickle, Happily Ever After, Flawless Victory, Divine Guidance, Last of Kin, State Religion, Suicide Hotline, Disco Inferno, Hoist by His Own Molotov, Yo Dawg, Licensed to Kill, Corleone, Obviously Evil, Mission Failed, Deader than Dead, Medical Malpractice, Identity Crisis, Judge of Dread.

Can you approve this? Sorry for wasting your time.
    It's no bother!

Alright, I reviewed the replay and the information you listed is correct. You are Approved for:
    22,882 points. 306 Victories, 619 games played.

Achievements:

Alright, this is the UPDATED Restoration information, so to the In-Game Admin that does this point restoration the first approval is invalid.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

5. ISO #5

I came across you in a game. Please contact me for restore
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

6. ISO #6

Restored
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8