User Tag List

1. ISO #1

BurntEskimo: 1-S2-1-1383007

Account Name: BurntEskimo
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1383007
    In-Game Name: Rodolfo Bianchi

Crimes Committed: Intentional Gamethrowing

Your Account Name: aamirus
    Summary: As mafia, he reveals his mafia teammates on d1 and continues to spam their roles and numbers until he dies.

… also I kicked him from the game after the whole mafia team was dead. And this guy has a storied past of being a thrower, so he knew what he was doing.

eskimothrow.SC2Replay
    Last edited by DJarJar; February 13th, 2019 at 12:24 PM.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

2. ISO #2

Re: 1-S2-1-13830007 BurntEskimo

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Player 2:Incorrect. 1-S2-1-3830007
    Correct ID: 1-S2-1-1383007

Respective Hotkeys
    BurntEskimo: 7

Previous Offenses
    Intentional game-throwing: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-1383007

Game:
    Setup: Player is recognized as a new player, which aamirus points out in his report to be very suspicious. He already knows what's going on.
    Name: Default name with slot 13 as Agent.
    Day 1: Already reveals that 13= agent 10= disguiser 14=godfather. Which is correct.
    Night 1: His teammates wants to know why he did it, and he replies "I don't want to play mafia". He then repeats the role in hopes there is a spy listening. 10 Disguises as 2 to salvage the situation.
    Day 2: He reveals that 2 is now disguised. 13 is put on trial, but town decides to lynch the other mafias first. 2 is put on trial next, and attempts to salvage the situation by saying that 13 is jester, and he is faking gamethrowing.
    Night 2: Nothing relevant. It seems cult is in the game.
    Day 3: Town attempts to lynch 13, but a difference of opinion ends the day with no lynch.
    Night 3: Jailors executes 13.
    Day 4: town skips the day
    Night 4: Jailor exe 14, and Aamirus issues a warning to 13 and kicks him.

Was the Game Result altered?
    Yes, Evidently.

Previous Offenses
    Intentional Game-throwing: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-1383007

Recommended Action
    2x Banlist

Additional Notes
    Honestly, I see no redeeming qualities in BurntEskimo. The guy enjoys trolling and throwing, and I have no faith in him changing his behavior. 2x Banlist seems way too lenient for him if you ask me.
    Last edited by DJarJar; February 13th, 2019 at 01:47 PM. Reason: I double screwed it up, correct ID is 1383007
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.