Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 32 72 78 79 80 81 82
Results 4,051 to 4,084 of 4084
  1. ISO #4051

2. ISO #4052

3. ISO #4053

4. ISO #4054

5. ISO #4055

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Lol well played. Thoses role cards. Btw. If anyone noticed other than blink day 1 me and MM confirmed each other as town. That is why MM did not want to vote me.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

6. ISO #4056

7. ISO #4057

8. ISO #4058

9. ISO #4059

I killed Efekannn.

So I did something too :3

Thy will be done.

GG fun game to watch!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

10. ISO #4060

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Lol well played. Thoses role cards. Btw. If anyone noticed other than blink day 1 me and MM confirmed each other as town. That is why MM did not want to vote me.
    I don't get how people didn't notice that...

I also hope that people will actually listen next time I say Distorted is a fucking scumbag during an entire day. @Distorted YOU DESERVE A STEW FOR THIS wp

My MVP vote, however, goes to
    -vote Auckmid
    . He has successfully "lurked", felt like town to most people who had a read on him, and his presence and input in the nightchat was really good.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

11. ISO #4061

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Disagree.
    Auckmid is deserving of MVP.
    Light Damus Distorted all had significant presence in dayphase.
    Blink gets Player of the Game for comin in clutch
    Hey, I exist! :P
    I agree with the other things, though. But now my heart is broken.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

12. ISO #4062

GG everyone, this was fun to play and watch. R.I.P. Eclipse, poor neutral. In our heart forever.

13. ISO #4063

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    GG everyone, this was fun to play and watch. R.I.P. Eclipse, poor neutral. In our heart forever.
    Mag and I were really sad when Light targeted Eclipse

R.I.P Eclipse.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

14. ISO #4064

15. ISO #4065

16. ISO #4066

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I don't get how people didn't notice that...

I also hope that people will actually listen next time I say Distorted is a fucking scumbag during an entire day. @Distorted YOU DESERVE A STEW FOR THIS wp

My MVP vote, however, goes to
    -vote Auckmid
    . He has successfully "lurked", felt like town to most people who had a read on him, and his presence and input in the nightchat was really good.
    lol I had to throw as much shit as possible to stop the rolecard claims. Literally 5 people confirmed themselves as town in like an hours period. had to get that discredited asap, regardless of how much attention it brought on me.. It was either get the rolecard claims discredited, or gg on D1 xD

gg wp. auckmid, u even had the town cheering for u at the end there haha

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

17. ISO #4067

GG everyone. The early angleshooting did end up being quite unfortunate. Even though I knew long before that Rumox made a softclaim with his first post, it wasn't until the final day when the important sections were highlighted for me that I realized how hard it would have been for me to miss if I actually had the student RP.

@Distorted Sorry you got screwed over so hard by the role reveal on day 3

18. ISO #4068

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    GG everyone. The early angleshooting did end up being quite unfortunate. Even though I knew long before that Rumox made a softclaim with his first post, it wasn't until the final day when the important sections were highlighted for me that I realized how hard it would have been for me to miss if I actually had the student RP.

@Distorted Sorry you got screwed over so hard by the role reveal on day 3
    lol i was sad =( I wanted to create entire stories from the dead. I was going to claim my role can open a DAY chat with 1 dead player each day. I would "scumpaint" people but pretend im acting as a middle man explaining the dead dudes thoughts on the game =P I think it woulda been an interesting ploy.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

19. ISO #4069

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    WHEN WHERE WHAT!?!?!?!?

I'm in a bad mood/emotionally dead anyway so uhmmmm thanks for taking the blame for it even though you are innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalfr View Post
    ​After much debate, the group moved back inside the pavilion. There, they witnessed a strange, tall child speaking an even stranger language. He kept yelling about squirrels and about how they had driven him madder than a court jester... the group, led by none other than Mike, decided to put him out of his misery as sacrifice to the Jester God, AIVION (also known as AMON), by pulling their collective magicka reserves into one powerful spell.

Efekannn was disintegrated after a powerful Armageddon spell blasted him to smithereens. His role was Jester.

Graveyard
    Efekannn (Jester) - Disintegrated D1.

@Efekannn02

:P

20. ISO #4070

I so scum read Distorted was on his but all day 1 and spamed his lynch day 2 no one jumped on it confirming he was scum. That is why I kept scum reading him. Auckmid I was town reading no lie. But at end when it was blink auckmid aamious and rumux. Blink was confirmed. I know aamious was town lol and rumux was really trying to hard to figure it out. My money was on auckmid as last scum. But reading it I was still unsure. So Well played scum Auckmid well played 100% MVP scum

21. ISO #4071

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I so scum read Distorted was on his but all day 1 and spamed his lynch day 2 no one jumped on it confirming he was scum. That is why I kept scum reading him. Auckmid I was town reading no lie. But at end when it was blink auckmid aamious and rumux. Blink was confirmed. I know aamious was town lol and rumux was really trying to hard to figure it out. My money was on auckmid as last scum. But reading it I was still unsure. So Well played scum Auckmid well played 100% MVP scum
    lol it was so annoying I glanced back at those posts u made d2 spam voting distorted and I was like - well that just looks like mike trying to push distorted... then yagami and blink were both like "MIKE WAS USING SOME KIND OF CODE TO ALERT DISTORTED!" and I was like wtf.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

22. ISO #4072

23. ISO #4073

@Mike
    The reason nobody followed you on distorted was because you voted him like 27 fucking times and we thought there was a code or a bm objective there LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

24. ISO #4074

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    @Mike
    The reason nobody followed you on distorted was because you voted him like 27 fucking times and we thought there was a code or a bm objective there LOL
    Noone followed my very good and righteous calls either tho ;)

BUT YEA what was that...

25. ISO #4075

26. ISO #4076

27. ISO #4077

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    @Mike
    -vote Distorted
    -vote Distorted
    -vote Distorted

-vote Distorted
    -vote Distorted
    -vote Distorted

-vote Distorted
    -vote Distorted
    -vote Distorted
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

28. ISO #4078

29. ISO #4079

30. ISO #4080

31. ISO #4081

32. ISO #4082

33. ISO #4083

34. ISO #4084

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    RIP, I was hoping self-voting was a thing.
    Lol nope, no self hammers on here

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.