S-FM The Mages' Guild - Page 78
Register

User Tag List

Page 78 of 82 FirstFirst ... 28 68 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,900 of 4084
  1. ISO #3851

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I happen to think Ancano did get student role information.

Flavor says he was disguised as a simple student.

In crypts last hidden setup i was scum, that used to be town and literally had towns wincon in my role card. It would have been a steam role scum victory if i hadnt been sent for the factional kill by a few scum team mates that wouldn't take Mike and I's opinions into consideration lol.

Anywho ttyl
    Well if there is a set precedent of scum getting town flavour I have to put Aamirus back into the grey field. If you have time can you justify your reading of Aamirus in one post? I'll have my phone with me all night so I can make light appearances.

2. ISO #3852

3. ISO #3853

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Well if there is a set precedent of scum getting town flavour I have to put Aamirus back into the grey field. If you have time can you justify your reading of Aamirus in one post? I'll have my phone with me all night so I can make light appearances.
    Post #3838 lays out why i think mike/aamirus slot is scum.

Mainly i didn't like aamirus reaction to me and yagami at the start of the day. It seemed like she knew yagami was the one blackmailed. I didnt like how she was so agressive with me badmouthing my reads this game, because i scum read her, or so it seemed to me. I kind of reaction tested her again by just weakly saying" i dont scumread you i was just arguing with you to get a better feel if you were town or not. Then i implyed i thought she was town.

Her reactions were to just call me a monster with a face emoji and that was that.

All the arguments she disagreed with me on just dropped. And she accepted my "townread on her."

I don't know it just doesn't feel cit esc to act that way when we can afford a miss lynch still. Like so aggro because i scum read her.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

4. ISO #3854

5. ISO #3855

Mainly i didn't like aamirus reaction to me and yagami at the start of the day. It seemed like she knew yagami was the one blackmailed. I didnt like how she was so agressive with me badmouthing my reads this game, because i scum read her, or so it seemed to me. I kind of reaction tested her again by just weakly saying" i dont scumread you i was just arguing with you to get a better feel if you were town or not. Then i implyed i thought she was town.

Her reactions were to just call me a monster with a face emoji and that was that.

All the arguments she disagreed with me on just dropped. And she accepted my "townread on her."

I don't know it just doesn't feel cit esc to act that way when we can afford a miss lynch still. Like so aggro because i scum read her.
    meeeeeeeeeeeeeh it's like he knew
    Is this how mike "later" screwed up his role card?
    why would mike say this...?

then some post later....

tbh this is a classic case of open wolfing, distorted and mike just bussing the shit out of each other when it looked for sure Distorted was going to be the lynch for the day LOL.

few posts later LOL

few posts later Mike is now searching deeply for a reason to try and town-read distorted.... even tho distorted has already EXPLAINED mike wants something more lol.

Ok it gets even stranger here. Remember on Day 2 when we awoke and MM was the one blackmailed to Lynch Mike?

So Mike is literally just stating over and over that distorted contradicted himself, which was one of kennys arguments against distorted and one of the main reasons people were scum reading distorted.

so after all that Mike unvotes distorted and makes it a point to bring the "Or" into the equation. Mike claims to not have recieved "Or" MM does.

Distorted seems to be Heavily trying to make the lynch about the "or" and on Day 2 MM being blackmailed to lynch mike goes along with that. I'm pretty sure after not being lynched day the scum were really confident that Distorted was going to be safe going foreward. Blackmailing MM to lynch Mike. To get the "or" thing straightened out would have been a very good angle to push. Mike was townread by nearly everyone. MM was somewhat scummy, and Damus also scumread MM at the time. Scum knew I was backing distorted, and that Damus scumread MM. I do believe the scum BM'D MM to lynch Mike to make Mike look even more towny, knowing mikes lynch would not happen and that MM would die. This would throw crazy shade at the "OR" claimers who all happened to flip town. SB16 and Damus.

AGAIN Now Mike is heavily focusing on the "OR" aspect of it. which further backs my theory, Please put some serious thought into this for I believe this to be the case.
    @rumox

6. ISO #3856

7. ISO #3857

Oh 1 mislynch don’t be ridiculous, you lined me up as the next lynch after auckmid if he’s not scum so I was arguing with you as if it was already tomorrow and you were getting ready to mislynch me and lose the game
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

8. ISO #3858

9. ISO #3859

10. ISO #3860

11. ISO #3861

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    NO wrong. I never claimed not to be town. I Hard claimed town. I said my roles does not say I am town in it. I had to ask Mag if I was town he responded yes you are Town. Yes I am a Student at the Mages' Guild. I have a Role. No my role is not STUDENT.
    This is the most jarring part of the post. This is the real potential scum slip. My original thought of his scum slip was the suggestion of Advisor having the Citizen card. It clearly states in my role card that I am town. I discredited this as a host blunder since there were conflictions from the get go. Mike did accurately quote the flavour of Citizen role. I haven't played a setup where scum get the same role card as town and Blink confirming it has been done in the past seriously notching that slot to my scum read.

12. ISO #3862

This is the most jarring part of the post. This is the real potential scum slip. My original thought of his scum slip was the suggestion of Advisor having the Citizen card. It clearly states in my role card that I am town. I discredited this as a host blunder since there were conflictions from the get go. Mike did accurately quote the flavour of Citizen role. I haven't played a setup where scum get the same role card as town and Blink confirming it has been done in the past seriously notching that slot to my scum read.
    The Mage card mag gave me does not say town in it anywhere

13. ISO #3863

If I was scum you would have been targeted due to your post about pm'ing host about duplicate roles when Distorted claimed Doctor, this is why I thought you were Doctor not Bukakke.
    I actually think I am remembering this game wrong. I can't find the post. I could have fucking sworn you made a post about pm'ing the host in regards to duplicate roles, after Distorted claimed "guardian"

14. ISO #3864

15. ISO #3865

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    The Mage card mag gave me does not say town in it anywhere
    -vote aamirus
    @blinkskater Vote @aamirus

16. ISO #3866

17. ISO #3867

18. ISO #3868

19. ISO #3869

Yeah I can't ignore that post. It explicitly says I am town. Nobody else was confused on alignment iirc (besides that OR shit...), only Eclipse and he was scum.

-vote aamirus
    alright, I am fine with blaming the town loss on Mag then and will accept my lynch

20. ISO #3870

21. ISO #3871

22. ISO #3872

23. ISO #3873

24. ISO #3874

25. ISO #3875

26. ISO #3876

We also need to talk about what's going to happen if I am blackmailed tomorrow. Because there's nobody left aside from myself that's confirmed town. I'm not sure if mag would allow the blackmailer to force me to Lynch myself but that doesn't seem right. So most likely I will have some sort of demand that I could possibly meet tomorrow. This should be discussed by everyone

27. ISO #3877

28. ISO #3878

29. ISO #3879

30. ISO #3880

31. ISO #3881

Why don't you just post that LW?
    this is my lw:
    Blink if you get blackmailed to lynch somebody just do it and DON'T SAY IT so you stay alive another day and bring the lynch pool down to 2 people. Or if somebody claims he is blackmailed to lynch you, just let that guy die and skip the day to confirm he's not mafia. I'm good with a 50/50 shot at winning. But again don't tunnel on one of the two. If you think 1 is scum and 1 is town and you read all their posts that way - nothing either says will convince you to change your mind. You have to try and look at them both neutrally and then listen to their arguments against each other.

32. ISO #3882

this is my lw:
    Blink if you get blackmailed to lynch somebody just do it and DON'T SAY IT so you stay alive another day and bring the lynch pool down to 2 people. Or if somebody claims he is blackmailed to lynch you, just let that guy die and skip the day to confirm he's not mafia. I'm good with a 50/50 shot at winning. But again don't tunnel on one of the two. If you think 1 is scum and 1 is town and you read all their posts that way - nothing either says will convince you to change your mind. You have to try and look at them both neutrally and then listen to their arguments against each other.
    I am guessing either auckmid or rumox will die tomorrow and you'll have to choose between the other + lawyer. I want to say that lawyer has literally not given jack shit in this game and that u need to DEMAND he defends himself and explains his unvote of numbertwo and general actions during the game. As far as I can tell, he is the only living cit claim to have both 1) never made any insinuations about the flavor text of the rolecard and 2) did not scumread distorted despite everybody else doing so d1.

That is why my vote is still there and I prefer him over rumox or auckmid tomorrow, but you do you.

33. ISO #3883

34. ISO #3884

35. ISO #3885

36. ISO #3886

Tbh i'd rather eliminate one of the question marks now while we can still afford to like i said Lawyer/Auckmid.
    there isn't really a difference between you killing me now or tomorrow, so if u are sure u want to lynch me over at least 2 of the others, u should just hammer

37. ISO #3887

38. ISO #3888

And i really really dont want that to happen. F3 withh blink lawyer/Auckmid is worst final 3 possible
    it's f3 with that or f3 with the same but rumox instead of auckmid. This is why I think you should lynch lawyer.

39. ISO #3889

I do think that if u try to read my and mike's posts from a neutral POV as opposed to a scum POV that I'd be virtually confirmed town. Obviously cannot forcibly convince you of that and I'm sure u still believe me as scum #1, but I just don't see the logic behind that and have asked multiple times with pretty shit vague answers about mike and myself somehow confirming ourselves as scum which is clearly not true or else I would have been lynched a day ago.

40. ISO #3890

41. ISO #3891

42. ISO #3892

43. ISO #3893

44. ISO #3894

45. ISO #3895

Yeah but that fan be faked i do it often
    yes, but nobody of the other 3 targets has really reacted to anything. And honestly damus flipping town would make me the most likely town read given I was on his side. Sure I could have been on his side cuz I am mafia and knew he was not... but eh mehthat is ur decision, just really seems more likely to me that mafia would afk in a game with 3 people not saying jack shit.

46. ISO #3896

yes, but nobody of the other 3 targets has really reacted to anything. And honestly damus flipping town would make me the most likely town read given I was on his side. Sure I could have been on his side cuz I am mafia and knew he was not... but eh mehthat is ur decision, just really seems more likely to me that mafia would afk in a game with 3 people not saying jack shit.
    I just think, for u 2 say I am mafia basically means u think I am stupid AF, and u know I am not stupid AF so I don't get it.

47. ISO #3897

also, u also said I was susp for being so defensive today - but look - I could have hammered auckmid at the start of the day without saying jack shit. My CHOOSING to keep this day going repeatedly when I had MULTIPLE chances to hammer should give me some credit. Obviously after a certain point u said I was lynch #2 so that makes sense from there on as me as scum, but prior to that point I could have just let the town kill itself if I am scum.

48. ISO #3898

49. ISO #3899

@rumox @Auckmid @The Lawyer

obviously you all claim citizen too. With me dead, I want you each to take the flavor text from mage rolecard. Now, it's hard to angleshoot. Mag tried to make the game against angleshooting but it other than the 2 BM claim lynches, every lynch has been basically about angleshooting the rolecards. So, what I want to see, auck, lawyer, and rumox, is that you will each take the flavor text for ur role and send that shit to blink tomorrow.

50. ISO #3900

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.