2. ISO #2502

3. ISO #2503

4. ISO #2504

5. ISO #2505

6. ISO #2506

7. ISO #2507

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Well MM called out my role and I told you I am a student at the mages guild . that is pretty much ALL i was given in my role card. it never stated any alignment. Like i have said over and over I had to ask If I was town. because that is all my role card had Mag told me yes I was town. There is little no more info I can give. other than this is beyond my understanding. but the yellow is litterly all the info I have nothing about any alignment I only know i am 100% town because He told me I am 100% town.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    NO wrong. I never claimed not to be town. I Hard claimed town. I said my roles does not say I am town in it. I had to ask Mag if I was town he responded yes you are Town. Yes I am a Student at the Mages' Guild. I have a Role. No my role is not STUDENT.
    Here are examples of fishy Mike posts. He posted during my discussion regarding the "Town or Mages' Guild" alignment with Distorted his role doesn't have an alignment.
    Later on he changed his claim, said he is in fact part of the Mages' Guild.
    Not enough to put him out of my townreads for sure tho.

8. ISO #2508

9. ISO #2509

10. ISO #2510

11. ISO #2511

12. ISO #2512

13. ISO #2513

14. ISO #2514

15. ISO #2515

16. ISO #2516

17. ISO #2517

18. ISO #2518

19. ISO #2519

20. ISO #2520

21. ISO #2521

22. ISO #2522

23. ISO #2523

24. ISO #2524

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    As I said earlier, I am going to have significantly more time going forward to put towards the game. However, attempting to read through pretty much the whole of day 2 before going to bed has taken well over an hour and has left me fried. Based partially off of the points that MM brought forward, I am more inclined to lynch Eclipse. The amount of unwillingness that Kenny is showing to fully reveal is strange, but we'll be able to see if it makes sense once he makes his upcoming "wallpost".

I'll be on again quite a bit before EoD.
    This is @Auckmid 's last post.

25. ISO #2525

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Host also said that some players got the cit rolecard but aren’t a citizen.

Either way. Everyone who got citizen rolecard sees their description As a student
    Which means that we can't trust people based on rolecards, so I was right about my parallel with Julian Wagstaff... @Mike .....
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

26. ISO #2526

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Which means that we can't trust people based on rolecards, so I was right about my parallel with Julian Wagstaff... @Mike .....
    It was the same rolecard that you claim to have when you brought up that parallel, and not an open scum card, though.
    It would be more fitting about roles like "a Medium"

27. ISO #2527

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    btw I hope its ok to use these fonts
    It's eye-ripping when it's a long text lol, just do that for one SHORT statement, we'll read the rest.....

So, from one side, it tells me that my belief that Eclipse is scum because of his mage claim is WRONG.

From the other side, though, it tells me that Kenny knows that I'm the one supporting his claim. Why would he claim MAGE specifically, when he could claim literally anything else (wizard, magician or whatever you want)?

Eclipse also said that he did not recieve anything about that; it means that one of them is a big fat liar.
    I therefore stick with my belief that Kenny is the TPR and Eclipse, the scum.

It also fits with the feedback Damus got about rolecards not being actually relevant to the game; it would mean that Magoroth is even more evil than Cryptonic, since instead of forbidding use of rolecards, he's literally using it to mislead us lol.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

28. ISO #2528

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Mage's or Mages'?
    if we're doing this already.
    I mean I'm not serious, but you're achieving nothing with this.
    I have also noticed that it's part of the reasons for which I was supporting you. The fact that you point it out yourself gives even more weight to it.

Inb4 I'm just totally wrong and you're just lying and I'm buying it lol... I hope it's not the case

29. ISO #2529

30. ISO #2530

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Can't really explain Kenny's bullshit

but you will see I have 0 abilities and please HOLD KENNY ACCOUNTABLE FOR HIS lies tomorrow

that's all I'm asking, I need to be solved after all but I'm taking blinks with me

tchuss
    What?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

31. ISO #2531

32. ISO #2532

33. ISO #2533

34. ISO #2534

Town but I'm taking you with me blinks

Watch everyone's reaction on next day when they will see what happens to you during night
    So you're town and i am town? But you are going to kill me, do i got that right?

35. ISO #2535

36. ISO #2536

37. ISO #2537

38. ISO #2538

39. ISO #2539

The way Eclipse is acting confirms to me that he was indeed the neutral targeted my the mafia, which was presented by myself as a possible scenario. Why lynch the neutral when we can strongman kill him? The best informational lynch here would still be kenny.

40. ISO #2540

41. ISO #2541

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    The way Eclipse is acting confirms to me that he was indeed the neutral targeted my the mafia, which was presented by myself as a possible scenario. Why lynch the neutral when we can strongman kill him? The best informational lynch here would still be kenny.
    but I can't escape now, blinks, I gotta be sorted cause Kenny got funky stuff on me

remember how I asked you if scum have chat? I have none of that shit

Bye Town's Mage

It was nice while it lasted

42. ISO #2542

but I can't escape now, blinks, I gotta be sorted cause Kenny got funky stuff on me

remember how I asked you if scum have chat? I have none of that shit

Bye Town's Mage

It was nice while it lasted
    I'm still trying to help you here =(

43. ISO #2543

It would explain kenny having to make up some "can not be roleblocked" type of deal because he would know that Eclipse was an immune neutral but not what role/alignment lol. It's all starting to actually fit now.
    It fit before lol but I think the best way to test it is lynching eclipse first. If he actually flips Mafia, then Kenny is town (90% since a RBing neutral would be odd and i dont see him bussing this hard like this D2). If he flips town/neutral then hopefully tonight some1 shoots or checks him.

I know you want Kenny first blink, but most likely we will be lynching or killing both. Eclipse gives info on Kenny, Kenny doesn't give any info on eclipse since he claimed his role.

-vote eclipse

also, reading what MM said on the rolecard issue. I didn't know it was that big of a claim fk up.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

44. ISO #2544

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    It fit before lol but I think the best way to test it is lynching eclipse first. If he actually flips Mafia, then Kenny is town (90% since a RBing neutral would be odd and i dont see him bussing this hard like this D2). If he flips town/neutral then hopefully tonight some1 shoots or checks him.

I know you want Kenny first blink, but most likely we will be lynching or killing both. Eclipse gives info on Kenny, Kenny doesn't give any info on eclipse since he claimed his role.

-vote eclipse

also, reading what MM said on the rolecard issue. I didn't know it was that big of a claim fk up.
    We are no longer friends.

45. ISO #2545

We are no longer friends.
    I dont get why you dont see the benefit on eclipse before kenny. Obiouvsly eclipse is NI in some way. so that could be a neutral targeted GF. or GF targetted neutral (more likely). but it IS possiblle that kenny is town and eclipse is mafia and kenny just umm delayed his response for 3 months for shits. he did this same thing in illuminati, refusing to vote or coorporate with town at the end when he was heavy pressured, this is not new behavior for him as town.

46. ISO #2546

47. ISO #2547

Please kill me tonight just pm magoroth it's literally that easy.
    What do you believe eclipse is? and kenny? what is the scenario you think this is. because going by your posts alone it seems like your on the same train of thought i am, you just want kenny first.

48. ISO #2548

I dont get why you dont see the benefit on eclipse before kenny. Obiouvsly eclipse is NI in some way. so that could be a neutral targeted GF. or GF targetted neutral (more likely). but it IS possiblle that kenny is town and eclipse is mafia and kenny just umm delayed his response for 3 months for shits. he did this same thing in illuminati, refusing to vote or coorporate with town at the end when he was heavy pressured, this is not new behavior for him as town.
    Nah based on the evidence which ive spammed all over the thread kenny is the best lynch for town.

49. ISO #2549

What do you believe eclipse is? and kenny? what is the scenario you think this is. because going by your posts alone it seems like your on the same train of thought i am, you just want kenny first.
    Ive said it already kenny is team scum.

Eclipse is a night immune neutral.

50. ISO #2550

Nah based on the evidence which ive spammed all over the thread kenny is the best lynch for town.
    but what if eclipse is mafia and kenny is town?

that is a possible scenario in this. and if eclipse is town that pretty much guarantees kenny is mafia and just made the shit up. but I see this more being eclipse is a NI neutral or NI mafia. the big question now is is kenny town or mafia. either way eclipse is somehting.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.