1. ISO #2351

2. ISO #2352

3. ISO #2353

4. ISO #2354

5. ISO #2355

6. ISO #2356

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Mike you're vote on Light is meaningless right now. Light is currently my only locktown read. So if you believe me to be in a a towncore then you should also place Yagami there also.
    At this point I don’t know what to think. Other than I still do not trust Distorted. I am not trusting light. And they are your lock towns. I know I sound crummy for this but it is what it is. MM was scummy day 1 but is townign today and will die tonight.

What if we just lynch MM today to stop anything the scum may revive from his death tonight. Just an idea.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

7. ISO #2357

8. ISO #2358

9. ISO #2359

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Dude I Pressered The Shit Out Of Him Yesterday.. And A Vast Majority Of Today.. Till U Came In On The Confirmed Scum BS On Eclipse.. With No Role/LW To Back Up Ur Claim.. No Wall Post Will Fix Any Of That..
    I also pressured distorted a bit earlier in the day, again a fabrication of narratives from kenny.
    I believe there's no fucking chance for Distorted to get lynched today with that bounty on his head. That alone should be enough for anyone to not feel any pressure from the kind of pushes you two have tried.

10. ISO #2360

I Held Action Last Night Because Again I Wanted More Insite. Didnt Wanna Be That Guy To Go Off Half Cocked..
    Now that makes sence
    -unvote

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

11. ISO #2361

12. ISO #2362

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I believe there's no fucking chance for Distorted to get lynched today with that bounty on his head. That alone should be enough for anyone to not feel any pressure from the kind of pushes you two have tried.
    I Never Really Cared About The Bounty Something Just Felt Off With Distorted And Still Does.. But I Just Cant Put My Finger On It..

You Ready To Come Forth With That Night Action @Kenny ?

13. ISO #2363

I'm not citizen and even I know you don't comprehend.
    I think it's too late for this kinda tests.
    Kenny role and night action and feedback from late night.

14. ISO #2364

15. ISO #2365

16. ISO #2366

17. ISO #2367

18. ISO #2368

Claim a role/ feedback please.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

19. ISO #2369

20. ISO #2370

21. ISO #2371

22. ISO #2372

I honestly think i should cast the death spell on rumox.
    That would be stupid. Killing someone for disagreeing on a read is much, much shittier than killing someone because of "different playstyle", something that you keep saying is oh! so terrible.
    What makes rumox lock town to you? He's indirectly defending kenny by pushing the lynch twords Eclipse.
    Yes, and I am too. Am I scum for it?
    ~~
    Your logic is not honest, and it's really annoying. You scumread people for things that you always do YOURSELF. It just feels like you're an asshole scammer atm lol. You attack people for not revealing things fully, and say that no town would have benefit to do such things... Yet you are usually fond of secrets as town. So what the hell is your issue??? I will repeat it: you're not honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

23. ISO #2373

24. ISO #2374

25. ISO #2375

26. ISO #2376

27. ISO #2377

28. ISO #2378

29. ISO #2379

30. ISO #2380

EoD is in 8 hours.
    If you hammer now you will gain a green flip from a TPR, no last will and no information about night feedback whatsoever.
    In what world is this townie???

If you are town at this point it would be considered throwing.
    So since I have more respect for your game than to throw you have to be scum.

31. ISO #2381

32. ISO #2382

So, I have came to a conclusion, that you must not touch the Lawyer for now. I won't explain why, but just keep that slot for later. I will flip town at EoD, so you know that I am honestly trying to help town here, and that if I don't say why, it's that I believe it's best like this. I might be wrong, but I might also save the day lol.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

33. ISO #2383

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    So, I have came to a conclusion, that you must not touch the Lawyer for now. I won't explain why, but just keep that slot for later. I will flip town at EoD, so you know that I am honestly trying to help town here, and that if I don't say why, it's that I believe it's best like this. I might be wrong, but I might also save the day lol.
    You implying the lawyer is a jester role?

34. ISO #2384

35. ISO #2385

Looking At The Votes Rumox, Kenny, & NumberTwo Are Prob Scum Team.. I Read MM & DG As Town Because Of Day 1 Comments.
    However, Akmed Hant Been Very Forth Coming And Was Willing To Hammer Distorted Day 1.. Also He Claimed He Was Hit By A Spell With The Feed Back That It Was Weak And He Was Able To Shrug It Off.. So , There Is That..

36. ISO #2386

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    You implying the lawyer is a jester role?
    Not really. Can you just not dig further for now? I think that the game wil unfold by itself, and that this tip will be helpful after my death. Sadly, I will never be here to watch it....

I'm up for a hammer on Eclipse whenever you're ready.

37. ISO #2387

38. ISO #2388

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    In what world is this townie???

If you are town at this point it would be considered throwing.
    So since I have more respect for your game than to throw you have to be scum.
    I think it's pretty towny to prevent a turbolynch and gain as much info as possible instead. I think blink and Yagami wouldn't even have the chance to reveal themselves if I gave my feedback as soon as the day started, given how lynch-happy you are.
    Don't scumpaint me for this.

39. ISO #2389

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Not really. Can you just not dig further for now? I think that the game wil unfold by itself, and that this tip will be helpful after my death. Sadly, I will never be here to watch it....

I'm up for a hammer on Eclipse whenever you're ready.
    This is implying he has more information then most.

40. ISO #2390

41. ISO #2391

I think it's pretty towny to prevent a turbolynch and gain as much info as possible instead. I think blink and Yagami wouldn't even have the chance to reveal themselves if I gave my feedback as soon as the day started, given how lynch-happy you are.
    Don't scumpaint me for this.
    Please post your role/feedback

42. ISO #2392

43. ISO #2393

I'd also like to state that I'm a citizen, nothing more, nothing less, so the other people aren't lying about having nothing lol. Just in case it creates confusion :P

44. ISO #2394

45. ISO #2395

Anyone trying to hammer right now its anti town lol. Lets please use the day.
    Voting Kenny over Eclipse is also anti-town. Eclipse has literally scumslipped HARD by rolecard, because he hadn't read the thread. EVERY SINGLE PERSON WITH THE MAGE ROLECARD (who publicly claimed it) SAID IT. Me, SB16, Mike. I get that you don't like Kenny atm, but it's nowhere enough to disregard that HUGE scumtell.

46. ISO #2396

47. ISO #2397

48. ISO #2398

@blinkskater I Really Believe Aukmid Is Scum That Is NI
    I really believe that you're retarded if you think that he'd said it outloud if it was the case. He also said that it "wasn't even offensive".

49. ISO #2399

So no hammer 🔨 that means the whole scum team is on one of the 2 side but what side is it ?

Eclipse (5 [L-2]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Damus_Graves, Kenny, rumox, Numbertwo
    Kenny (5 [L-2]):
    blinkskater, Mike, Light_Yagami, Distorted, Eclipse
    Distorted (1 [L-6]):
    The Lawyer

50. ISO #2400

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.