Register

User Tag List

Page 46 of 82 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 56 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,300 of 4084
  1. ISO #2251

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    thing is, you should have received my alignment as town

how did it show scum, can you explain without quoting your pm?

what did you ask for during night in regards to Eclipse and what reply did you receive?
    Am I reading you correct that you claimed cop and got a red check on Kenny?
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

2. ISO #2252

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    He also said he knows who his enemies are. I have not received any information on who or what my enemies are. He acted under a presumption that we knew what the scum were.
    You seem to be under the impression that all role cards would be the same?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

3. ISO #2253

4. ISO #2254

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Eclipse (4 [L-3]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Damus_Graves, Kenny, rumox

Kenny (4 [L-3]):
    blinkskater, Light_Yagami, Distorted, Eclipse

Distorted (1 [L-6]):
    The Lawyer
    interesting

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

5. ISO #2255

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Oh look what the "dog" dragged in.
    Sorry been learnign code all day. I have learned alot. spent all day

6. ISO #2256

7. ISO #2257

8. ISO #2258

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    This game is confusing the shit out of me because I’m trying to figure it out but I only have the daychat and my rolecard to go off of.
    Day one was all about the rolecards which is per the norm for a hidden setup in my experience but then I get told that the rolecards are basically useless information and not to use them for the game.

So I have the daychat. But like every other time I play citizen I basically word vomit my thought process into the daychat and go in circles.

I think light is scum.
    Kenny/Eclipse is scum. Minimal one of them.
    I’m getting suspicious on Rumox. I’m supicious of TheLawywr
    Numbertwo and SB are inscribed (SB being more townie of the two)
    Distorted was scummy for me but idk now today. Super townie to me now.
    I think Auckmid is town Marshall is gonna die to BM

I’m probably fried lol.
    If You Think Im Scum Your In For A Rude Awakening For The Light Might Just Shine Down Upon You..

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Care To Elaborate On That??

9. ISO #2259

You seem to be under the impression that all role cards would be the same?
    I'm dealing with the information that I have. I know my role card and I have a pretty good understanding of MM's and Mikes because they were pretty transparent on it. Damus is claiming to have caught on as well but the way he went about it has my reservations on his alignment. Light is also involved too but his role card has evolved which I find incredibly suspect that no one has even cared to explore. Someone made a passive observation quote but didn't follow up on it.

10. ISO #2260

It's okay MM, but do know that Kenny got something false

I blame Gandalf also

everything is so confusing in my pm but it stated that I'm part of town, that's the only thing I get, Town or Mage's Guild that's what it's called
    There is literally nothing to be confused about with his role description. This to me just looks like a cover for not knowing what the description is for the role he is fake claiming.

11. ISO #2261

12. ISO #2262

13. ISO #2263

14. ISO #2264

@Mike

On your thoughts of the Advisor being a student. Don't you think it's mighty suspicious that Light (who claimed Mage) is the only person to have had their role empowered? No other Mage claim got empowered. What are your thoughts on this?
    I find it suspect. but his wanting everyone ot know is more townie than scummy.

so why do you think kenny is not scummy?

15. ISO #2265

Tl;dr
    Frustrated. I still don’t see what your reveal has to do with Kenny vs Eclipse.
    Literally all I see here is you are now confirmed town and that gives your argument weight in your favor.
    But I don’t see it effecting the situation presently.

I buy in to Kenny being scum who attacked Eclipse who was immune.
    That make sense. But you are saying Eclipse is town and that doesn’t compute.
    Either;

Kenny is scum pulling a Lynch gambit (idiotic considering players cureently Alive)
    Kenny is scum trying to lynch a scum (fairly likely)
    Kenny is cop who got red check on Eclipse(plausible but unlikely due to not hard claiming)
    Kenny is Citizen gambiting on Eclipse Lynch (unlikely AF)

Eclipse claimed citizen but seems to believe that Kenny is cop who got wrong feedback on him which is hella laughable. He even town read Kenny for the majority of their debate.

Maybe I’m just fuckin brainfried from being awake for 24 straight

This game is confusing the shit out of me because I’m trying to figure it out but I only have the daychat and my rolecard to go off of.
    Day one was all about the rolecards which is per the norm for a hidden setup in my experience but then I get told that the rolecards are basically useless information and not to use them for the game.

So I have the daychat. But like every other time I play citizen I basically word vomit my thought process into the daychat and go in circles.

I think light is scum.

I’m probably fried lol.
    towniest posts all game. and not just from Damus, literally the towniest posts made all game.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

16. ISO #2266

Thoughts on Kenny are,

Kenny is being tunnel scum read by Blink because he thinks that fake town reading people is a pure scum motivated play.

I disagree on that.

BUT, on the other hand Kenny was giving me neutral vibes which I indicated by saying "you wont win the game alone". Cbf finding it, it's there tho. His decision to dance around the bush in regards to his role/night actions tend to be more towards the neutral alignment. Again, I just want to say that Eclipses role claim is very bad and does not match up with any of the other Mage claims. I lean towards it being SvS (Kenny neut, Eclipse Mafia/Evil Wizard or whatever the fuck the enemy is). Both lynches are okay for me but I rate Eclipses a lot higher priority

17. ISO #2267

I will provide several detailed posts explaining everything I know and also everything I think tomorrow, well before EoD. I'm right now at L-2, blink himself said he's against turbolynching, but I know he'll put in 0 effort to prevent one.
    I haven't written a last will yet and I really do advice everyone to wait until I have revealed everything I have to reveal. Else you're really just losing out on information in a hidden setup.

18. ISO #2268

@Kenny can you please tell me what you meant here?
    I'll answer this quickly right now, without much details.
    Based on student claims, my overall reads and some interactions, I was under the impression that the archmage is likely either Auckmid or Blinkskater before Yagami revealed.
    When Yagami said he was taught magic by someone, the teacher being the archmage seemed logical to me. I wouldn't believe another role to have that ability. I personally don't think Auckmid would be the kind of player to entrust a night action to Light_Yagami, Blink however did state several times he thinks highly of Yagami's reads. Distorted did so too.
    I'm not surprized at all that Blink really ended up being the Archmage.

19. ISO #2269

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Based on student claims, my overall reads and some interactions, I was under the impression that the archmage is likely either Auckmid or Blinkskater before Yagami revealed.
    When Yagami said he was taught magic by someone, the teacher being the archmage seemed logical to me. I wouldn't believe another role to have that ability. I personally don't think Auckmid would be the kind of player to entrust a night action to Light_Yagami, Blink however did state several times he thinks highly of Yagami's reads. Distorted did so too.
    I was also a bit frustrated about Yagami because I thought the archmage would put in effort into hiding. Turns out that fear was baseless, thankfully.

20. ISO #2270

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Please, Confirm You Claim Mage Or Not @Eclipse Because, Once You Claim It Will Make My Choice Easy.. I Do Remember You Saying U Have No Night Action..
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    @Eclipse Are You Are Arent You Titled Mage?
    Titled Mage? I think so? am I allowed to reveal this? it's Town that's a word used

Look at Light guiding Eclipse to role claim Mage. Eclipse can't even do it. Nobody is this vague about their role.

"I think so?" Please...

21. ISO #2271

22. ISO #2272

Hello everyone. I’m replacing out because my sister has been admitted to the hospital and I won’t be able to focus on this. We’re extremely close and it’s not gonna be lethal or even really anything interesting but I won’t be performing to a good ability for this time period so I’m going to give you hopefully someone who does.

@Ganelon @Gandalfr
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

23. ISO #2273

\OK I have no Idea wtf I am doing this game.

Is it bad I am thinking Light is scum?
    Is it bad I reading Rumax is scared to lynch Kenny?
    Is it bad I my head feel like it wants to explode from all this studying?
    Is it bad I am bat shit going crazy?
    Is it bad I feel like trolling more than being Town.
    Is it bad I wish me and Blink where scum buddies this game lol.
    Is it bad that I just -vote Kenny
    Is it bad I am Town?
    Is it bad that You are really reading this?
    WHY, WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO READ THIS GARBAGE I JUST POSTED

24. ISO #2274

25. ISO #2275

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Hello everyone. I’m replacing out because my sister has been admitted to the hospital and I won’t be able to focus on this. We’re extremely close and it’s not gonna be lethal or even really anything interesting but I won’t be performing to a good ability for this time period so I’m going to give you hopefully someone who does.

@Ganelon @Gandalfr

Dude Praying for you both help all ends well.

26. ISO #2276

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Dude Praying for you both help all ends well.
    I’m not worried but I want to do the best I can in a game and I think the best I can do right now is sub someone else in who will focus better.

27. ISO #2277

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I’m not worried but I want to do the best I can in a game and I think the best I can do right now is sub someone else in who will focus better.
    I hear ya. dont feel bad I am not doing my best either. Been so busy.

28. ISO #2278

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I hear ya. dont feel bad I am not doing my best either. Been so busy.
    We're hoping it's just a really nasty flu strain.

29. ISO #2279

30. ISO #2280

31. ISO #2281

32. ISO #2282

Thoughts on Kenny are,

Kenny is being tunnel scum read by Blink because he thinks that fake town reading people is a pure scum motivated play.

I disagree on that.

BUT, on the other hand Kenny was giving me neutral vibes which I indicated by saying "you wont win the game alone". Cbf finding it, it's there tho. His decision to dance around the bush in regards to his role/night actions tend to be more towards the neutral alignment. Again, I just want to say that Eclipses role claim is very bad and does not match up with any of the other Mage claims. I lean towards it being SvS (Kenny neut, Eclipse Mafia/Evil Wizard or whatever the fuck the enemy is). Both lynches are okay for me but I rate Eclipses a lot higher priority
    This post is a slight discredit on me as a town member. The way you say im "tunneling" kenny.

You list only one reason for my scumread on kenny and you twisted it in a way that looks weak.

I have no choice here but to read this as a hard defense of kenny since ypu want to try and paint the archmage in a way he's not.

So it's kenny/rumox and either Damus/SB16

33. ISO #2283

Look at Light guiding Eclipse to role claim Mage. Eclipse can't even do it. Nobody is this vague about their role.

"I think so?" Please...
    I highly disagree this isn't coaching at all. This is yagami trying to get an answer out of eclipse lmao to say its coaching him to claim mage is a complete twist of the narrative here. More scumteam points for rumox.

34. ISO #2284

This is complete fabrication. I did not gift yagami any abillitys. Nor can i teach any type of magic. Another complete world twisting by a scum to further his narrative.

35. ISO #2285

36. ISO #2286

37. ISO #2287

38. ISO #2288

39. ISO #2289

40. ISO #2290

41. ISO #2291

42. ISO #2292

43. ISO #2293

44. ISO #2294

45. ISO #2295

I have a reason why he would persistently push for me seeing that he noticed beforehand that blinks is mage

He thinks I'm linked with blinks and thus he will get 2 towns eliminated

Not to mention MM will also flip due to his pm slip

it's a great day for scum
    There was no way of guessing it'd be blink at the time I started pushing you, or even when I pulled the gambit. That's a bs argument, again.

46. ISO #2296

Tl;dr
    Frustrated. I still don’t see what your reveal has to do with Kenny vs Eclipse.
    Literally all I see here is you are now confirmed town and that gives your argument weight in your favor.
    But I don’t see it effecting the situation presently.

I buy in to Kenny being scum who attacked Eclipse who was immune.
    That make sense. But you are saying Eclipse is town and that doesn’t compute.
    Either;

Kenny is scum pulling a Lynch gambit (idiotic considering players cureently Alive)
    Kenny is scum trying to lynch a scum (fairly likely)
    Kenny is cop who got red check on Eclipse(plausible but unlikely due to not hard claiming)
    Kenny is Citizen gambiting on Eclipse Lynch (unlikely AF)

Eclipse claimed citizen but seems to believe that Kenny is cop who got wrong feedback on him which is hella laughable. He even town read Kenny for the majority of their debate.

Maybe I’m just fuckin brainfried from being awake for 24 straight
    The tl;dr of the tl;dr here is: @blinkskater , you being archmage doesn't give you the absolute knowledge of the universe, you can be wrong, and I strongly believe that you ARE wrong. Damus seems to think that too.
    Quoting so it's double acknowledged
    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

47. ISO #2297

Why do you assume that it was Blink that did it? Light was a scum read by Blink day 1.

Also this talk of Student being a role needs to stop. It's part of the flavour, the role is MAGE.
    I wasn't under the impression that blink was serious with his scumread. He also supported Distorted's reads, and meta must've gone into play here too.
    I also must admit I might've misread blink's posts regarding the guardian. Either there was something else that hinted at Yagami being blink's target, or I really just was tunneling my read. I couldn't find a quote right now at least.

48. ISO #2298

I think light is scum.

I’m probably fried lol.
    I think Light is scum, but he's less scummy than before. The post flood and the blackmail sort of made me lose my stuff lol.
    Minimal one of them? You think that they could both be scum lol?
    Why are you suspicious of Rumox? I am suspecting the Lawyer too btw
    Inscribed? Uh, can you explain me what that means :P Also fyi I townread SB16 strongly, but scumread #2.
    SUPER TOWNIE??? I mean, he's not doing scummy stuff atm, but how the fuck can you say that he's SUPER TOWNIE.... ?!!?!??
    Idem on Auckmid, and REEEEE

Some questions there @Damus_Graves
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

49. ISO #2299

I wasn't under the impression that blink was serious with his scumread. He also supported Distorted's reads, and meta must've gone into play here too.
    I also must admit I might've misread blink's posts regarding the guardian. Either there was something else that hinted at Yagami being blink's target, or I really just was tunneling my read. I couldn't find a quote right now at least.
    I don't think Yagami is a guardian btw.

50. ISO #2300

Not Mafia Team:
    Blink
    Distorted
    MM
    Auckmid
    Lawyer
    Yagami
    Mike

Neutral/
    Town?
    Ecipse

Mafia Team:
    kenny
    sb16
    rumox
    damus

Thats where my current state of mind is.
    goodnight.
    If Eclipse was neutral, that would make 5 neut/scums. Is this intentional o.O

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.