Results 3,401 to 3,450 of 4084
  1. ISO #3401

2. ISO #3402

3. ISO #3403

4. ISO #3404

5. ISO #3405

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Only 2 Reasons Why Number 2 Would Be Voting.. He Is Either Scum Or BMd Town And DG Already Stated That He Was BMd If Im Not Mistaken..
    Ok so think about it. We can potentially confirm #2 as town or scum without lynching him. Because if Damus is alive tomorrow then #2 would die and flip town. Because #2 would actually be bmed. If Damus dies and #2 is alive it basically confirms #2 as scum for voting you.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

6. ISO #3406

7. ISO #3407

8. ISO #3408

9. ISO #3409

10. ISO #3410

11. ISO #3411

12. ISO #3412

13. ISO #3413

14. ISO #3414

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Ok so think about it. We can potentially confirm #2 as town or scum without lynching him. Because if Damus is alive tomorrow then #2 would die and flip town. Because #2 would actually be bmed. If Damus dies and #2 is alive it basically confirms #2 as scum for voting you.
    Dude.. Im Confident That Numbertwo Is Evil..

15. ISO #3415

16. ISO #3416

17. ISO #3417

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    i don't know. last weekend is a big blackout for me, im just starting to recover, but the next bunch of students are taking their exam later this week so i should probably just ask for a replacement, lol
    If you don't know yagamis confirmed town i imagine you don't have any reads you feel to be solid?

18. ISO #3418

19. ISO #3419

20. ISO #3420

21. ISO #3421

@aamirus Amy level with me here why do you think Numbertwo is voting a confirmed town?
    Like I said earlier, he’s simply not keeping up with the game. As auckmid explained earlier, that is why he is essentially deadweight even if he is town. If he suddenly commits to start actually playing then fine whatever but for now I don’t have any legit scum reads so I’m good with simply killing a guy who could be scum and is otherwise not helping the town anyway.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

22. ISO #3422

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Bullshit.. You Said No Feed Back.. That Would Be A Form Of Feed Back.. Your Saying This Now Ta Save Ur Ass..
    Seriously we can confirm this by not lynching Damus or #2. One of them is town. So we can take a shot at either rumox/bahkieh/aamirus/lawyer.

23. ISO #3423

24. ISO #3424

25. ISO #3425

26. ISO #3426

27. ISO #3427

28. ISO #3428

29. ISO #3429

30. ISO #3430

No we should probally eliminate one of the inactives to further the game.
    Well wait technically isn’t it better now to lynch one of them? If we get it wrong the town one dies but he was going to die anyway at EOD. If we get it right we get to kill the mafia one an extra day early.

31. ISO #3431

32. ISO #3432

33. ISO #3433

34. ISO #3434

35. ISO #3435

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Well wait technically isn’t it better now to lynch one of them? If we get it wrong the town one dies but he was going to die anyway at EOD. If we get it right we get to kill the mafia one an extra day early.
    I'd love to know what Auckmid has to say about it hopefully he will check in soon.

36. ISO #3436

-vote Damus_Graves

I’m not sure which one is the liar but this one has less votes and I have to log off so I’ll just leave it there to help you if you decide to pick him. U guys should demand the host to clarify if a blackmailed player is allowed to say if he’s blackmailed after he’s ALREADY slated to die. Since with #2 we just got a full claim but Damus kept insisting he wasn’t allowed.

And to reiterate, it makes the most sense to lynch one of these two now with the double BM claims. If we get it wrong we kill a town that was already going to die at EOD regardless = no loss. If we get it right we kill a mafia an extra day early, giving us an extra day to find the last one.

37. ISO #3437

No matter what one of them is dieing ones living, we then lynch the other that day but another town will likley die due to the BM so lynching the one who is scum would be the optimal play.

38. ISO #3438

-vote Damus_Graves

I’m not sure which one is the liar but this one has less votes and I have to log off so I’ll just leave it there to help you if you decide to pick him. U guys should demand the host to clarify if a blackmailed player is allowed to say if he’s blackmailed after he’s ALREADY slated to die. Since with #2 we just got a full claim but Damus kept insisting he wasn’t allowed.

And to reiterate, it makes the most sense to lynch one of these two now with the double BM claims. If we get it wrong we kill a town that was already going to die at EOD regardless = no loss. If we get it right we kill a mafia an extra day early, giving us an extra day to find the last one.
    I Agree..

39. ISO #3439

-vote Damus_Graves

To clarify I ain’t coming back today adios

40. ISO #3440

-vote Damus_Graves

Fair enough
    -vote damus_graves

41. ISO #3441

42. ISO #3442

43. ISO #3443

44. ISO #3444

Damus_Graves was lynched. He was a Student. Will post a more appropriate EOD message in a few hours, extremely busy atm
    Damus' last will:
    Spoiler : Last Will :

Told you you were wrong. Your insistence that I was scum baffles me, especially after the blackmailed claim I made. I am hoping you will use my death as a sign to reevaluate your reads and get the correct line of thinking. Town can win this, we just need you to think clearly.

Presently I am scumreading Bahkieh and Auckmid both. I believe Bahkieh would have targeted me and he has been sheepy and his aggressive reaction to the claims i made of him is characteristic of scum reactions.

Auckmid was very aggressive in his desire to lynch distorted and has been making reads nearly all game that have the fence sitting vibe. "scummy but could be town" which reads to me like scum not sure what to make of everyone.

I think scum is between these two players

Role List Players Player Status
    Student @Marshmallow Marshall Silenced D2
    Hidden Mages' Guild @Auckmid Alive
    Student @Kenny Lynched D2
    Archmage @blinkskater Revealed D2
    Hidden Mages' Guild @Stealthbomber16 @Bahkieh Alive
    Hidden Mages' Guild @The Lawyer Alive
    Hidden Mages' Guild @Light_Yagami Alive
    Thalmor Agent @Distorted Lynched D3
    Ancano @Mike @aamirus Alive
    Student @Damus_Graves Lynched D4
    Thalmor Agent @rumox Alive
    Daedra Worshipper @Eclipse Killed N3
    Hidden Mages' Guild @Numbertwo Alive
    Last edited by Forum Mafia GM; February 12th, 2019 at 02:30 PM.

45. ISO #3445

46. ISO #3446

Day 5
    Role List Players Player Status
    Student @Marshmallow Marshall Silenced D2
    Hidden Mages' Guild @Auckmid Alive
    Student @Kenny Lynched D2
    Archmage @blinkskater Revealed D2
    Hidden Mages' Guild @Stealthbomber16 @Bahkieh Alive
    Hidden Mages' Guild @The Lawyer Alive
    Hidden Mages' Guild @Light_Yagami Alive
    Thalmor Agent @Distorted Lynched D3
    Ancano @Mike @aamirus Alive
    Student @Damus_Graves Lynched D4
    Thalmor Agent @rumox Alive
    Daedra Worshipper @Eclipse Killed N3
    Hidden Mages' Guild @Numbertwo Alive

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Nobody died.

5 votes to hammer.

47. ISO #3447

48. ISO #3448

49. ISO #3449

50. ISO #3450

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.