S-FM The Mages' Guild - Page 60
Register

User Tag List

Page 60 of 82 FirstFirst ... 10 50 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 70 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 3,000 of 4084
  1. ISO #2951

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    My rolecard and the corresponding description are not depicted in the list of roles possible
    ok well....

@Gandalfr
    Are all the possible roles in the list of roles you posted after saying you were gonna reveal all the rolecards?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

2. ISO #2952

3. ISO #2953

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    I have gathered as much in what I have read.

-vote Distorted

I do like this vote though. You lie.
    See, I voted Distorted. You wanna state another falsehood?

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Okay I Still Think You Are Lying But Like I Said More Intel Is Required.. @Bahkieh If Truly Town Put Your Vote On Auckmed..
    And this was why I moved my vote off of Distorted.
    I play way too much Pokemon.

4. ISO #2954

5. ISO #2955

6. ISO #2956

7. ISO #2957

8. ISO #2958

9. ISO #2959

10. ISO #2960

Personally I find @Numbertwo and @The Lawyer to be the scummiest of everyone left.
    Numbertwo for claiming a rolecard that doesn’t compute with what the other citizens have claimed.

The lawyer for being the biggest lurker. Mike and SB were town leans before they replaced.
    Bahkieh and aamirus seem good. Gut feeling there.
    Such little content from all of these players makes an ISO tough. @rumox is my lock town.
    Discuss

11. ISO #2961

He implied he was being intentionally misleading with rolecards because of a previous game
    cool beans he doesn't want to screw up again by accidentally revealing somebody but at the same time basically making zero information in the game concrete just hurts the game anyway... at least for the town. How u supposed to hunt without having a clue what the parameters are

12. ISO #2962

@Auckmid @blinkskater @Bahkieh
    @aamuis @rumox @The Lawyer

If you HaD to pick a scum team out of who is remaining.
    Who are they and why?
    I've gotten that blink is mayor and light yagami is confirmed as the town night kill role. Reading through D3 and 4 and the interactions with distorted of you and Auckmid I kept flipping between one of you bussing him versus one of you defending him and never really came to a decision on if either was doing either. I saw numbertwo has his cit claim as being able to do spells which my role cannot which made me susp of him but then I read more of the game and saw that mag seemed to have used a few different variations of flavor text so IDK.
    Haven't seen jack from Lawyer. Rumox seemed pretty towny from what I saw. Bahkieh seems to also have just barely started playing like me so not much there. IDK, who else is in this game?

13. ISO #2963

14. ISO #2964

15. ISO #2965

16. ISO #2966

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    Im convinced one of the more quiet players are scum. I don't like how flip-floppy you seem Damus. Also, I think any decent mafia would target you Damus. You seem the most active and there is more than likely chance the wizard is on Blink.
    It’s a direct connection to the information I DONT have.
    I’m a citizen and this flip flop supcious of everyone and trying to figure it out is a symptom of a fulley invested townie

17. ISO #2967

18. ISO #2968

19. ISO #2969

It’s a direct connection to the information I DONT have.
    I’m a citizen and this flip flop supcious of everyone and trying to figure it out is a symptom of a fulley invested townie
    I don't get it how are u citizen but not a student.

20. ISO #2970

21. ISO #2971

22. ISO #2972

23. ISO #2973

My rolecard said
    Mage
    (Description of how out of my element I am and utterly useless and am a student here )
    No night action

TLDR citizen
    right that's what my flavor said. Then I got a rolecard saying I was Student which is exactly as it appears in the roles list.

24. ISO #2974

My rolecard said
    Mage
    (Description of how out of my element I am and utterly useless and am a student here )
    No night action

TLDR citizen
    um are u saying u never got a 2nd rolecard… I think that is a scum slip sadly

25. ISO #2975

26. ISO #2976

27. ISO #2977

28. ISO #2978

29. ISO #2979

I don't want to have a turbolynch on you since ur at l-2 so I am gonna hold of on voting but yea - d1 card was mage and said basically exactly what u just said ur flavor text was. then on d3 I got the student card exactly as it's listed in the d3 list of roles.

30. ISO #2980

31. ISO #2981

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    I got no updated role card. My role is Mage.
    That’s what I’m sayin.
    I don’t see how you got an update rolecard when neither Rumox or myself did.

Just want @Bahkieh to confirm this as fact so we can move forward. Super suspicius you are saying you got an updated card and none of us did

32. ISO #2982

That’s what I’m sayin.
    I don’t see how you got an update rolecard when neither Rumox or myself did.

Just want @Bahkieh to confirm this as fact so we can move forward. Super suspicius you are saying you got an updated card and none of us did
    ok well I got something saying I am mage and i'm a student of the mages guild who can't understand shit
    then I got another thing saying "real role" saying Student with the exact same text as in the d3 list of roles

33. ISO #2983

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    ok well I got something saying I am mage and i'm a student of the mages guild who can't understand shit
    then I got another thing saying "real role" saying Student with the exact same text as in the d3 list of roles
    so either mag sucks or ur both mafia

34. ISO #2984

35. ISO #2985

36. ISO #2986

This is why I asked for three opinions.

We can ping @auckmkd and @Num beertwo and @The Lawyer to see if any of them agree with your story
    eh the town is winning rn, lynch me and confirm my story I don't mind being a sacrifice to get 2 mafia

37. ISO #2987

38. ISO #2988

39. ISO #2989

40. ISO #2990

41. ISO #2991

42. ISO #2992

43. ISO #2993

You do know that blackmailor kills at EOD and not night phase?
    yo have u noticed how we have gone from like 6 people in the thread with u and I the only revealed ones and the other 4 guests to now 15 people in the thread but still just us 2? what is that all about

44. ISO #2994

I get the sense the "healer" can block blackmails tho so isn't it the same thing? It says they block malicious spells.
    That’s fair actually.

yo have u noticed how we have gone from like 6 people in the thread with u and I the only revealed ones and the other 4 guests to now 15 people in the thread but still just us 2? what is that all about
    Truth. Been like that for a while. Dunno what that’s about.

45. ISO #2995

Damus - let's say we are both town citizens - can you think why Mag would give an updated role On D3 to me/mike saying Student but not to you? Like assume neither of us is evil because I can't think of any reasons he would just troll us like that.

46. ISO #2996

47. ISO #2997

48. ISO #2998

49. ISO #2999

50. ISO #3000

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.