1. ISO #2701

2. ISO #2702

3. ISO #2703

4. ISO #2704

5. ISO #2705

6. ISO #2706

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    You are literally claiming a town role. Nothing makes you confirmed until I get an answer from the host. Until then, I know you are lying.
    thers a confirmed role, 0 CCs and there wont be. so if ur going to try to discredit that, not sure what to tell ya. it wont work out

or are u trying to CC?? plz do!

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

7. ISO #2707

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    thers a confirmed role, 0 CCs and there wont be. so if ur going to try to discredit that, not sure what to tell ya. it wont work out

Lets Give The Day Time If Someone Can Confirm They Were On Auckmed N1 He Claimed To Shrug Off A Spell.. Distorted Claims Guardian That Didnt Visit Auckmed.. Auckmed NI To Some Extent..

HOST: Changing vote to aamirus, as Mike is no longer in the game.

-vote aamirus
    Last edited by Forum Mafia GM; February 8th, 2019 at 07:35 AM. Reason: Changed vote

8. ISO #2708

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    I was working on a reads list, but that seems pointless now since it looks like the game can be solved purely from the rolelist.

Medium is not a role on the list given. Distorted is obviously lying.

-vote Distorted

@Ganelon Are all the roles given in the setup?
    Yes, however not all roles were part of the game. Furthermore, these are the real rolecards, not necessarily the same as the rolecards that were given on Day 1.

9. ISO #2709

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalfr View Post
    Yes, however not all roles were part of the game. Furthermore, these are the real rolecards, not necessarily the same as the rolecards that were given on Day 1.
    Okay, so all of the possible roles have been given, but at least one of the mage's guild roles isn't actually in the setup?

Then my other question was do any of the TPRs appear as students in the graveyard?

10. ISO #2710

11. ISO #2711

12. ISO #2712

13. ISO #2713

14. ISO #2714

15. ISO #2715

16. ISO #2716

17. ISO #2717

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    @Bahkieh

Distorted claims guardian. That’s a bad role to claim as scum. So distorted town.
    Auckmid and numbertwo are hot seat today.
    I don't understand why but ok. I just don't like that he said he is a confirmed town role. I don't see how he is confirmed.
    I play way too much Pokemon.

18. ISO #2718

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    I don't understand why but ok. I just don't like that he said he is a confirmed town role. I don't see how he is confirmed.
    Blink revealed as Archmage (Mayor) and got confirmed by host.
    Blink stated he has a guardian - since blink is town we know that to be truth.
    Distorted claimed that role.

Since distorted claimed that role anyone who CCs him would get credibility and we Lynch distorted.
    Scum would know that and claim something else due to the risk.

19. ISO #2719

Since distorted claimed that role anyone who CCs him would get credibility and we Lynch distorted.
    I see. Still don't like it.
    I play way too much Pokemon.

20. ISO #2720

21. ISO #2721

22. ISO #2722

sounds good.

23. ISO #2723

24. ISO #2724

25. ISO #2725

26. ISO #2726

Distorted claims guardian. That’s a bad role to claim as scum. So distorted town.
    Just to be clear...

-Distorted claimed to be medium. At that point, it was already known that student was the vanilla role in the setup. It was very clear at the time that Distorted was going for a TPR type claim and part of the reason why there was a lot of concern about lynching him was because everyone saw it as a TPR claim.

-Day 3 happened, the game went from being a hidden setup to a semi-open setup (bordering on open) and it was revealed to everyone that Distorted is lying about being TPR.

-After being revealed to have lied about his role claim, Distorted proceeds to make a long trolly fluff post before saying that he is the master wizard. Additionally, he claims that his fake claim on day 1 at L-1 (do I really need to spell out why an L-1 fakeclaim from a town is super unlikely and borderline gamethrowing?) was actually an attempt to appear as a citizen to not get night killed, even though it was obviously an attempt to appear as a TPR to not get lynched.

Are you actually trying to argue that Distorted is town unless he gets CCd?

27. ISO #2727

good morning. i recieved no feedback last night.

My role is Student. I tried to make myself into a target by claiming to have magical abilities, but i guess that didn't work.

I guess all the roles that were revealed at the start of this day are confirmed to be in this setup? In that case it should be pretty easy for us to find the remaining scums.

28. ISO #2728

29. ISO #2729

30. ISO #2730

31. ISO #2731

32. ISO #2732

Game is solvable at this moment. We only need claimed roles and we can move on from there.
    Select number of slots available force scum to claim specific roles.

I’m town as fuck and all of you can eat me if you don’t like lol
    This is a lie. I was trying to determine if the game was solvable earlier. However, the host already confirmed that all of the TPRs given might not actually be in the setup. We therefore don't actually know the TPR to student ratio and a mass claim won't guarantee a town victory. Mass claiming now would only be useful when we need the additional information to guide the lynch.

You are attempting to give Distorted's claim validity even though it should be obvious that he is lying. I'm not going to claim when we already have a clear lynch target.

33. ISO #2733

34. ISO #2734

35. ISO #2735

The host literally said that people got fake ass rolecards D1.
    The distorted makes a claim on being Blinks Guardian. A position that Blink stated multiple times was jn the game.
    So you're making the argument that Distorted's claim could be valid because even though medium isn't one of the roles given, it could have been a fake role name given on his role card?

36. ISO #2736

So you're making the argument that Distorted's claim could be valid because even though medium isn't one of the roles given, it could have been a fake role name given on his role card?
    The argument is
    why would distorted make the claim of master wizard/guardian in this current situation after already being revealed as not a medium. That role would be instantly CCd and distorted would be lynched.

37. ISO #2737

well i know for a fact that my student rolecard recieved a different description on discord

38. ISO #2738

The argument is
    why would distorted make the claim of master wizard/guardian in this current situation after already being revealed as not a medium. That role would be instantly CCd and distorted would be lynched.
    Because he would be getting lynched no matter role he claimed so he would at least potentially get a CC out of the actual master wizard before going down?

39. ISO #2739

Just to be clear...

-Distorted claimed to be medium. At that point, it was already known that student was the vanilla role in the setup. It was very clear at the time that Distorted was going for a TPR type claim and part of the reason why there was a lot of concern about lynching him was because everyone saw it as a TPR claim.

-Day 3 happened, the game went from being a hidden setup to a semi-open setup (bordering on open) and it was revealed to everyone that Distorted is lying about being TPR.

-After being revealed to have lied about his role claim, Distorted proceeds to make a long trolly fluff post before saying that he is the master wizard. Additionally, he claims that his fake claim on day 1 at L-1 (do I really need to spell out why an L-1 fakeclaim from a town is super unlikely and borderline gamethrowing?) was actually an attempt to appear as a citizen to not get night killed, even though it was obviously an attempt to appear as a TPR to not get lynched.

Are you actually trying to argue that Distorted is town unless he gets CCd?
    1) I am a TPR I just wanted scum to think I was a more "useless" TPR to avoid being targeted.
    2) Once again, I AM a TPR. im not sitting here claiming citizen lol
    3) My goal was to appear as a TPR. Never ONCE did i try to appear as a Citizen lol

40. ISO #2740

41. ISO #2741

42. ISO #2742

43. ISO #2743

44. ISO #2744

45. ISO #2745

46. ISO #2746

47. ISO #2747

48. ISO #2748

49. ISO #2749

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post

Did you understand right away what I said when I was talking about my guardian? Because Guardian wasn't the exact word used in my PM from mag because I had to paraphrase it was a different word that cannot be said due to exact quoting of roll card. Did you also receive a different word than Guardian?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

50. ISO #2750

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.