User Tag List

Page 71 of 82 FirstFirst ... 21 61 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 81 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,550 of 4084
  1. ISO #3501

2. ISO #3502

3. ISO #3503

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I'm glad you didn't claim when distorted did.

You did get a bit defensive tho when he claimed it i think i got the hint.
    Yeah, I really gotta work on that. I'm really defensive when it comes to my work too.

If I'm making it from scratch it will be. I might have to practice a few times, but I got a week per party to prep so hey.

But if I hammer, I die
    I play way too much Pokemon.

4. ISO #3504

5. ISO #3505

6. ISO #3506

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    Yeah, I really gotta work on that. I'm really defensive when it comes to my work too.

If I'm making it from scratch it will be. I might have to practice a few times, but I got a week per party to prep so hey.

But if I hammer, I die
    It Appears We Are At An Impasse..

7. ISO #3507

Bahkieh broke his oath and dissolved into green goo. He was a Master Wizard.
    Numbertwo slipped into an alternate dimension when he attempted to steal the artifact. He was a
    Thalmor Agent.
    Night 5

Role List Players Player Status
    Student @Marshmallow Marshall Silenced D2
    Hidden Mages' Guild @Auckmid Alive
    Student @Kenny Lynched D2
    Archmage @blinkskater Revealed D2
    Master Wizard @Stealthbomber16 @Bahkieh Silenced D5
    Hidden Mages' Guild @The Lawyer Alive
    Hidden Mages' Guild @Light_Yagami Alive
    Thalmor Agent @Distorted Lynched D3
    Ancano @Mike @aamirus Alive
    Student @Damus_Graves Lynched D4
    Hidden Mages' Guild @rumox Alive
    Daedra Worshipper @Eclipse Killed N3
    Thalmor Agent @Numbertwo Lynched D5

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Bahkieh left a last will:
    Spoiler : Last Will :

My Slot has been on Blink on all nights except the first. It was on Damus N1. I didn't receive the "Master" part of my role card which makes me wonder if there is more than one protective. This is what I was hinting to when I said I thought I was missing a word in my role card. I also soft-claimed when Distorted claim Master Wizard, calling him a liar out right as opposed to wondering if he was telling the truth.

8. ISO #3508

Day 6
    Nobody died.
    Role List Players Player Status
    Student @Marshmallow Marshall Silenced D2
    Hidden Mages' Guild @Auckmid Alive
    Student @Kenny Lynched D2
    Archmage @blinkskater Revealed D2
    Master Wizard @Stealthbomber16 @Bahkieh Silenced D5
    Hidden Mages' Guild @The Lawyer Alive
    Hidden Mages' Guild @Light_Yagami Alive
    Thalmor Agent @Distorted Lynched D3
    Ancano @Mike @aamirus Alive
    Student @Damus_Graves Lynched D4
    Hidden Mages' Guild @rumox Alive
    Daedra Worshipper @Eclipse Killed N3
    Thalmor Agent @Numbertwo Lynched D5

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

4 votes to hammer.

9. ISO #3509

10. ISO #3510

11. ISO #3511

12. ISO #3512

13. ISO #3513

14. ISO #3514

15. ISO #3515

16. ISO #3516

17. ISO #3517

So, I never got a chance to properly read d1 and D2 but I did just read through each of the other 3’s posts since none of them made very many and here’s what I got:

Auckmid: Was constantly scumreading and pushing at Distorted. Could have been bussing but it was somewhat aggressive with some of the posts. Suggested the lynch on numbertwo for being afk on D4 although he then backed off and said he’d rather vote bahkieh. Still, his suggestion on numbertwo seems like it basically resulted in the train forming and numbertwo ultimately making that bad blackmail claim.

Rumox: pushed at Distorted on D1 but then seemed to drop it later, but could just be because he was less active in later days. Specifically said he’d rather lynch lawyer than numbertwo, but he wasn’t trying to hide that either so eh/meh

Lawyer: basically hasn’t said much but weirdly voted numbertwo and then unvoted and said he couldn’t do it because he is a coward?? But did also seem to be trying to justify that by saying he had numbertwo as a townread (why tho?). He ALSO seemed to be scumreading Distorted most of the game...

I really don’t know which to pick. Light and blink you seem to want Auckmid now but can u explain why?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

18. ISO #3518

19. ISO #3519

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    So, I never got a chance to properly read d1 and D2 but I did just read through each of the other 3’s posts since none of them made very many and here’s what I got:

Auckmid: Was constantly scumreading and pushing at Distorted. Could have been bussing but it was somewhat aggressive with some of the posts. Suggested the lynch on numbertwo for being afk on D4 although he then backed off and said he’d rather vote bahkieh. Still, his suggestion on numbertwo seems like it basically resulted in the train forming and numbertwo ultimately making that bad blackmail claim.

Rumox: pushed at Distorted on D1 but then seemed to drop it later, but could just be because he was less active in later days. Specifically said he’d rather lynch lawyer than numbertwo, but he wasn’t trying to hide that either so eh/meh

Lawyer: basically hasn’t said much but weirdly voted numbertwo and then unvoted and said he couldn’t do it because he is a coward?? But did also seem to be trying to justify that by saying he had numbertwo as a townread (why tho?). He ALSO seemed to be scumreading Distorted most of the game...

I really don’t know which to pick. Light and blink you seem to want Auckmid now but can u explain why?
    I Have No Comment On The Matter..

20. ISO #3520

21. ISO #3521

In no world am i ever voting Lawyer or Rumox
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

22. ISO #3522

23. ISO #3523

24. ISO #3524

Lawyer is way to LHF. I will never vote there, if he's scum then he can have the win with minimal effort.

Damus has townread rumox since day 1. There interactions didn't seem TvS to me at all. Rumox displayed an exasperated feel about the current state of the game, by expressing he was over the game. I find that to be pure.

Yagami= obv town

Mike/Amy = could go scum or town lol. I liked your emotion tho when i was disregarding what you were saying... To me that seemed genuine from a towns perspective.

Auckmid is the scum: As Damus stated he's been fence sitting. Back and forth, stating Exaclty why the scum player were scummy. But noy committing to the pushes on them to lynch. Just being okay with them beong lymched because theyre scummy. Damus nailed it here i believe. He knew Auckmid would likley target him, i'm willing to trust that meta read by Damus.

25. ISO #3525

Lawyer is way to LHF. I will never vote there, if he's scum then he can have the win with minimal effort.

Damus has townread rumox since day 1. There interactions didn't seem TvS to me at all. Rumox displayed an exasperated feel about the current state of the game, by expressing he was over the game. I find that to be pure.

Yagami= obv town

Mike/Amy = could go scum or town lol. I liked your emotion tho when i was disregarding what you were saying... To me that seemed genuine from a towns perspective.

Auckmid is the scum: As Damus stated he's been fence sitting. Back and forth, stating Exaclty why the scum player were scummy. But noy committing to the pushes on them to lynch. Just being okay with them beong lymched because theyre scummy. Damus nailed it here i believe. He knew Auckmid would likley target him, i'm willing to trust that meta read by Damus.
    I Have No Comment On The Matter..

26. ISO #3526

27. ISO #3527

Why not at least try pushing him tho? Why commit so heavily to auckmid after u committed so heavily to damus I don't get it

28. ISO #3528

29. ISO #3529

30. ISO #3530

31. ISO #3531

Why not at least try pushing him tho? Why commit so heavily to auckmid after u committed so heavily to damus I don't get it
    We will not gain anything with a push on Lawyer it will be the same as its been all game.

32. ISO #3532

33. ISO #3533

ah okay, nobody else wants to play anymore. I guess I joined after all the fun which is why I want to actually play some more. Oh well

-vote Auckmid
    guess I can't blame you guys, there have been 3500 posts in this game

34. ISO #3534

35. ISO #3535

36. ISO #3536

37. ISO #3537

38. ISO #3538

39. ISO #3539

40. ISO #3540

41. ISO #3541

42. ISO #3542

43. ISO #3543

44. ISO #3544

45. ISO #3545

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Maybe, I Was Trying To Lure The Blackmailer Out By Doing That.. Ever Think Of That?
    Hey maybe if it was just ur posts that would be a good trap, but blink saying "yelp, yagami my friend" seemed pretty clear that it was you.

46. ISO #3546

47. ISO #3547

48. ISO #3548

49. ISO #3549

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Think Blink Has Been Blackmailed 2X Every Day.. Since Day 2.. His Logic Has Been Ever On The Decline Since Then..
    Well, he always sheeps distorted D1. Then distorted being scum basically broke him I think yea.

50. ISO #3550

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.