S-FM The Mages' Guild - Page 50
Register

User Tag List

Page 50 of 82 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 60 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,500 of 4084
  1. ISO #2451

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

I’m gonna be honest there’s very little town centric motivation in Kenny’s play style and the later half of today and it feels very much like a scum who got unlucky and targeted a scum. Then tried to subtly push for that evil to be lynched wasn’t getting any traction and decide to go a little bit harder was saying that they they know 100% that the player is evil but they got pressured into role claiming and didn’t know what what to a claim and blundered it to be quite honest. The only problem I see with that is the fact that if they were going to be evil they would make the claim. Because either way if they are successful in getting this evil lynched they are going to be the next target. This feels very strongly of a sort of a jester/executioner style of play rather than straight up being evil who found another evil or a town member who successfully got an evil check.

2. ISO #2452

Marshall I need to know what your opinion is on if Kenny is a executioner or a jester. Do you think that this could be what is happening or do you honestly believe that Kenny is an evil who found another evil. Or a town member who found an evil and just decided to be obstinate in trying to get that evil lynched

3. ISO #2453

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Has Kenny's play been scummy? Yes. Has Kenny's play been scummier than Eclipse's? NO, and that's the point.

Because Kenny didn't knwo your alignment, and wanted to use you as a reaction test, maybe? yea that must be it. That's LITERALLY THE REASON YOU PULL YOURSELF WHEN YOU DO THAT. How comes you ain't even considering it?!
    Kenny would have came out and said that already if that were the case. I would make the argument that kenny knew my alignment. He called me scum but never really pushed for my lynch. Why are you trying to use other games as a valid argument? We are in this current game and the evidence does not point in that direction whatsoever. Thats a really weak argument to make. "Hey that guy did this as town one game." Oh he must be town this game because he did that. Really dude?

Please detail to me how eclipse has been scummy please.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

4. ISO #2454

5. ISO #2455

6. ISO #2456

7. ISO #2457

8. ISO #2458

I could actually see this player being scummy based on the fact that if they do you get the vibe of them thin sitting when you look at their previous posts. When you look at the previous post there’s a lot of read that they’ve been forthcoming about but when you look again it’s not anything and commitment to itself they could very easily change their opinion they haven’t been solid and really what they’re saying until they got pushed and then they came out with a more hard-hitting a more solid sort of style posting ,

Basically what I’m saying is we really got a strong look at not only who but how eclipse is playing after they were made the finger of suspicion by Kenny and Kenny made strong claims that eclipse is evil. Before this it didn’t you didn’t really get a strong sense of who or how eclipse was/is playing. And that’s what I mean when I make this post here to be clear. Please correct me if I’m wrong but I really don’t think that eclipse has been solid and had presence in the game until they were made suspicion

9. ISO #2459

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Marshall I need to know what your opinion is on if Kenny is a executioner or a jester. Do you think that this could be what is happening or do you honestly believe that Kenny is an evil who found another evil. Or a town member who found an evil and just decided to be obstinate in trying to get that evil lynched
    He's potentially an executioner of some sort, but I doubt it, unless he's the Joker with a twist.

Probably just town being weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #2460

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    With MM Getting Mod Killed And The Bounty On Distorted.. We Have To Lynch A Scum Today.. Its That Simple..

have we received the confirmation from Gandalf that MM will be modkilled at the end of day?

I can't really remember, just verifying that MM isn't full of gas

11. ISO #2461

I could actually see this player being scummy based on the fact that if tyou lookmat previous posts you get the vibe of them fence sitting when you look at their previous posts. When you look at the previous post there’s a lot of read that they’ve been forthcoming about but when you look again it’s not anything and commitment to itself they could very easily change their opinion they haven’t been solid and really what they’re saying until they got pushed and then they came out with a more hard-hitting a more solid sort of style posting ,

Basically what I’m saying is we really got a strong look at not only who but how eclipse is playing after they were made the finger of suspicion by Kenny and Kenny made strong claims that eclipse is evil. Before this it didn’t you didn’t really get a strong sense of who or how eclipse was/is playing. And that’s what I mean when I make this post here to be clear. Please correct me if I’m wrong but I really don’t think that eclipse has been solid and had presence in the game until they were made suspicion
    Fixed. This speech to text thing is nifty and troublesome

12. ISO #2462

the bounty on Distorted's head
    Marshmellow forced to kill Mikey through a message - if he doesn't get modkilled, he's outed scum

Kenny with a fake confirmation pulled from the ass cheeks regarding my alignment

blinks being archamage

and I get no spice, no nothing,

even Light received an ability during N1 by being a diligent student

13. ISO #2463

He's potentially an executioner of some sort, but I doubt it, unless he's the Joker with a twist.

Probably just town being weird.
    OK that I need you to please explain why if Kenny is town he hasn’t made a claim yet. In any reasonable game there should be a healing role of some fashion. And then if he’s going to claim an investigation roll and push to get an evil Lynch then there is very strong potential for him getting targeted by a protective role but he’s not doing it and I know Kenny is smart enough to understand that that’s a real possibility if he makes his claim and follows through with it in a way that a town player like you or myself would actually do

14. ISO #2464

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    the bounty on Distorted's head
    Marshmellow forced to kill Mikey through a message - if he doesn't get modkilled, he's outed scum

Kenny with a fake confirmation pulled from the ass cheeks regarding my alignment

blinks being archamage

and I get no spice, no nothing,

even Light received an ability during N1 by being a diligent student
    You will be given a unique opportunity to fully analyze the vote patterns on who is voting you and who is voting Kenny and Isaac towns player assuming that you are a towns player you should take full advantage of that and I would actually request that you go do that right now and tell me what you think

15. ISO #2465

To clarify: I'm not being MODKILLED, I'm being blackmailer killed...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

16. ISO #2466

You will be given a unique opportunity to fully analyze the vote patterns on who is voting you and who is voting Kenny and As a towns player assuming that you are a towns player you should take full advantage of that and I would actually request that you go do that right now and tell me what you think
    Fixed

17. ISO #2467

18. ISO #2468

19. ISO #2469

20. ISO #2470

21. ISO #2471

22. ISO #2472
    Ganelon

@Bahkieh has replaced Stealthbomber16.
    Last edited by Forum Mafia GM; February 6th, 2019 at 12:02 PM.

23. ISO #2473

OK that I need you to please explain why if Kenny is town he hasn’t made a claim yet. In any reasonable game there should be a healing role of some fashion. And then if he’s going to claim an investigation roll and push to get an evil Lynch then there is very strong potential for him getting targeted by a protective role but he’s not doing it and I know Kenny is smart enough to understand that that’s a real possibility if he makes his claim and follows through with it in a way that a town player like you or myself would actually do
    That's your thought process, not his. We don't know his rolecard.

That being said, I'm not 100% either, but I believe to be right.

24. ISO #2474

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Okay Either Way U Die EOD. Was My Point..
    Yes... but modkill isn't the same lol being modkilled = you lose the game

25. ISO #2475

This day if you vote for me, 3 people will be killed: me, blinks and MM

MM is not related to my situation, even though he's a Kenny lover, I still think his flip will be town

he's misguided because I was too honest about my card, having no info on oneself is suspicious so I get his point in a way

anyhow, another game where a possible executioner will get his target

26. ISO #2476

Yes... but modkill isn't the same lol being modkilled = you lose the game
    My Bad I Misinterpreted It As A Mod Kill When You First Said Youd Die EoD.. Also , Question Was There Anything In Your BM Message That Might Have Hinted/Identified At Who The BMer Might Be?

27. ISO #2477

28. ISO #2478

I'm a "Mage".
    My rolecard describes me as a mentor, dragged into intrigues I know nothing about.
    I have the ability to interrogate "students", effectively role-blocking them.
    I used that on Eclipse, the feedback I received was that Eclipse evaded my attempts to question him, averting the role-block.
    Mag afterwards also pm'ed me another time saying I did not receive any further feedback.
    I already stated my alignment before, but in case you forgot, it's Mages' Guild or Town

I did leave a few hints about my role.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    We're all wizards.
    He does water magic, I do lightning magic you know etc etc
    Also his reaction to MM
    Mine is pretty straight forward
    I also know Mike's role because he's my bitch again

29. ISO #2479

I'm a "Mage".
    My rolecard describes me as a mentor, dragged into intrigues I know nothing about.
    I have the ability to interrogate "students", effectively role-blocking them.
    I used that on Eclipse, the feedback I received was that Eclipse evaded my attempts to question him, averting the role-block.
    Mag afterwards also pm'ed me another time saying I did not receive any further feedback.
    I already stated my alignment before, but in case you forgot, it's Mages' Guild or Town

I did leave a few hints about my role.
    btw I hope its ok to use these fonts

30. ISO #2480

31. ISO #2481

32. ISO #2482

33. ISO #2483

34. ISO #2484

35. ISO #2485

Eclipse's claim to be a mage without a further description is completely impossible when looking at my card. A citizen claim that isn't a student in a setup called "Mages Guild".
    You realize the mages also betrayed me right?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

36. ISO #2486

37. ISO #2487

38. ISO #2488

39. ISO #2489

40. ISO #2490

41. ISO #2491

42. ISO #2492

43. ISO #2493

44. ISO #2494

45. ISO #2495

46. ISO #2496

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    not everyone who is part of mage's guild is a effen student

look at blinks he's archamage

why did you take so much pleading to post this stuff? I have 0 abilities, you ROLEBLOCKED nothing

This all seems made up
    Actually I Think Everyone Loyal To The Archmage Started As A Student

47. ISO #2497

This is my impression of the players in the game so far. I think my reads are very different from blink's and several other players, which is why I feel the need to share.

Damus
    early student claim, he was a bit shady at first, but the way he described his interactions with the host convinced me.

Marshmallow Marshall
    dead and confirmed honestly

Blinkskater
    a meta-read, that was strenghened by his role-claim. I know he hates meta, but I also do know he is much less hateful when he is scum, as most are. He did play nothing like in Cryptonic's setup as well.

Mike
    this is already a weaker read, there was a moment at day 1 when he claimed varying information about alignments. I'll get you the quote, don't worry.
    Apart from that he seems like a solid citizen.

Light_Yagami
    very similar to Mike, his story doesn't add up, but I believe he's rp'ing and has towny intentions

rumox
    Solid student. I think most was explained by Damus. His play seemed a bit passive and dependent on rolecard-info however.

stealthbomber
    still a town-read, but this one is the weakest I have. Everything he contributed were just reposts, but he picked the right ones.

Auckmid
    There was a moment when I thought archmage is either him or blink. Obviously now that I know he isn't, he's in the scum area.

The Lawyer
    Very passive, nothing to get townread at all, from what I've seen.

Numbertwo
    Same as the lawyer. Interesting reaction from Eclipse about that slot however, which makes him a bit scummier to me

Distorted
    A neutral evil read, to be honest.

Eclipse
    confirmed scum

48. ISO #2498

49. ISO #2499

50. ISO #2500

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.