Register

User Tag List

Page 204 of 204 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 200 201 202 203 204
Results 4,061 to 4,069 of 4069

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Disagree.
    Auckmid is deserving of MVP.
    Light Damus Distorted all had significant presence in dayphase.
    Blink gets Player of the Game for comin in clutch
    Hey, I exist! :P
    I agree with the other things, though. But now my heart is broken.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

GG everyone, this was fun to play and watch. R.I.P. Eclipse, poor neutral. In our heart forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    GG everyone, this was fun to play and watch. R.I.P. Eclipse, poor neutral. In our heart forever.
    Mag and I were really sad when Light targeted Eclipse

R.I.P Eclipse.

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I killed Efekannn.

So I did something too :3

Thy will be done.

GG fun game to watch!
    WHEN WHERE WHAT!?!?!?!?

I'm in a bad mood/emotionally dead anyway so uhmmmm thanks for taking the blame for it even though you are innocent
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I don't get how people didn't notice that...

I also hope that people will actually listen next time I say Distorted is a fucking scumbag during an entire day. @Distorted YOU DESERVE A STEW FOR THIS wp

My MVP vote, however, goes to
    -vote Auckmid
    . He has successfully "lurked", felt like town to most people who had a read on him, and his presence and input in the nightchat was really good.
    lol I had to throw as much shit as possible to stop the rolecard claims. Literally 5 people confirmed themselves as town in like an hours period. had to get that discredited asap, regardless of how much attention it brought on me.. It was either get the rolecard claims discredited, or gg on D1 xD

gg wp. auckmid, u even had the town cheering for u at the end there haha

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

GG everyone. The early angleshooting did end up being quite unfortunate. Even though I knew long before that Rumox made a softclaim with his first post, it wasn't until the final day when the important sections were highlighted for me that I realized how hard it would have been for me to miss if I actually had the student RP.

@Distorted Sorry you got screwed over so hard by the role reveal on day 3

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    GG everyone. The early angleshooting did end up being quite unfortunate. Even though I knew long before that Rumox made a softclaim with his first post, it wasn't until the final day when the important sections were highlighted for me that I realized how hard it would have been for me to miss if I actually had the student RP.

@Distorted Sorry you got screwed over so hard by the role reveal on day 3
    lol i was sad =( I wanted to create entire stories from the dead. I was going to claim my role can open a DAY chat with 1 dead player each day. I would "scumpaint" people but pretend im acting as a middle man explaining the dead dudes thoughts on the game =P I think it woulda been an interesting ploy.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    WHEN WHERE WHAT!?!?!?!?

I'm in a bad mood/emotionally dead anyway so uhmmmm thanks for taking the blame for it even though you are innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalfr View Post
    ​After much debate, the group moved back inside the pavilion. There, they witnessed a strange, tall child speaking an even stranger language. He kept yelling about squirrels and about how they had driven him madder than a court jester... the group, led by none other than Mike, decided to put him out of his misery as sacrifice to the Jester God, AIVION (also known as AMON), by pulling their collective magicka reserves into one powerful spell.

Efekannn was disintegrated after a powerful Armageddon spell blasted him to smithereens. His role was Jester.

Graveyard
    Efekannn (Jester) - Disintegrated D1.

@Efekannn02

:P

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?