S-FM The Mages' Guild - Page 68
Register

User Tag List

Page 68 of 82 FirstFirst ... 18 58 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 78 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,400 of 4084
  1. ISO #3351

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    The only reason I didn't continue to push Distorted was Light suggested we pressure Auckmid so I did. I also stated after switching off of Distorted, I liked votes on him. I never got to switch back over thanks to my schedule.
    I Confirm This I Did Request Him To Pressure Auckmed..

Also DGs Read On Numbertwo Is Accurate He Did Claim The Ability To Cast A Spell Here Or There However Claimed Citizen.. That Surly Doesnt Add Up.. @blinkskater

2. ISO #3352

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Confirm This I Did Request Him To Pressure Auckmed..

Also DGs Read On Numbertwo Is Accurate He Did Claim The Ability To Cast A Spell Here Or There However Claimed Citizen.. That Surly Doesnt Add Up.. @blinkskater
    Yeah i know that happened, but he did give a believable reason for why he did it.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

3. ISO #3353

4. ISO #3354

5. ISO #3355

6. ISO #3356

7. ISO #3357

8. ISO #3358

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    good morning. i recieved no feedback last night.

My role is Student. I tried to make myself into a target by claiming to have magical abilities, but i guess that didn't work.

I guess all the roles that were revealed at the start of this day are confirmed to be in this setup? In that case it should be pretty easy for us to find the remaining scums.
    didn't you claim citizen? what description did you recieve on discord???
    im a student of the mages guild and i can also cast a few spells here and there
    im back! I recieved no feedback last night and im not blackmailed

-vote Light_yagami
    Im sorry. What reason again?

9. ISO #3359

10. ISO #3360

11. ISO #3361

12. ISO #3362

13. ISO #3363

14. ISO #3364

15. ISO #3365

16. ISO #3366

17. ISO #3367

18. ISO #3368

19. ISO #3369

There's a few alternate scenarios going on in my brain right now. Contrary from the narrative and Aamirus and Damus seem to be trying to push about me just trying to get damus lynched today and that im dumb etc etc, which isnt true and is apparent in the thread. I would like to use the entire day of discussion.

20. ISO #3370

21. ISO #3371

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @Light_Yagami is there any other player today aside from #2 you would be willing to vote? I'm just curious? If #2 were to flip town who would your scumteam be?
    Well Based On The_Lawyers Unwillingness To Vote Numbertwo I Find That To Be Scummy As Well.. However, I Still Hold To The Thought That.. Mike/aamirus.. Could Easily Be The Second Blackmailer Role.. Due , To The As You Said Interference From Day 2 During The Grilling Of Distorted.. So Beyond Number 2 Its A Coin Toss Between The Lawyer & Aamirus. If DG Doesnt Die At EOD.. Then He Would Be The Obvious Choice.. But, If He Was Given An Impossible Task To Complete. Then He Will Surly Die At EOD.. And Honestly DG Is One Of My Strongest Town Reads..

22. ISO #3372

23. ISO #3373

Well Based On The_Lawyers Unwillingness To Vote Numbertwo I Find That To Be Scummy As Well.. However, I Still Hold To The Thought That.. Mike/aamirus.. Could Easily Be The Second Blackmailer Role.. Due , To The As You Said Interference From Day 2 During The Grilling Of Distorted.. So Beyond Number 2 Its A Coin Toss Between The Lawyer & Aamirus. If DG Doesnt Die At EOD.. Then He Would Be The Obvious Choice.. But, If He Was Given An Impossible Task To Complete. Then He Will Surly Die At EOD.. And Honestly DG Is One Of My Strongest Town Reads..
    I hear you, it seems like the Lawyer possibly knows #2 is going to flip town.

24. ISO #3374

Your theory about mike was debunked by host earlier when he explained that it’s a factional blackmail choice. There is no “blackmailer” role.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

25. ISO #3375

26. ISO #3376

27. ISO #3377

28. ISO #3378

im a student of the mages guild and i can also cast a few spells here and there
    im a student, my role role description only mentioned that i could cast a few spells here and there but i don't have a night action.
    im back! I recieved no feedback last night and im not blackmailed

-vote Light_yagami

I Mean No Citizen Would Claim They Can Cast Spells.. But Not Have A Night Action.. How Does That Add Up In Anyones Book?

29. ISO #3379

30. ISO #3380

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalfr View Post
    A blackmailed person is not allowed to reveal that they are blackmailed. Obviously, they aren't allowed to state what they were blackmailed to do, either.
    And if they do they reveal, they are only breaking the black mail and will die?

31. ISO #3381

32. ISO #3382

33. ISO #3383

I Mean No Citizen Would Claim They Can Cast Spells.. But Not Have A Night Action.. How Does That Add Up In Anyones Book?
    This does bring up a fair point. If you say you can cast a few spells and were trying to bait the night kill, why say you have no night action.

34. ISO #3384

35. ISO #3385

36. ISO #3386

37. ISO #3387

38. ISO #3388

39. ISO #3389

40. ISO #3390

41. ISO #3391

42. ISO #3392

Scum get most stressed and tend to slip make more mistakes closer to EoD. So as your mayor i'm trying to delay todays lynch as long as possible to gather as much information as possible, anyone trying to rush that is being anti town from my perspective.

43. ISO #3393

44. ISO #3394

45. ISO #3395

46. ISO #3396

47. ISO #3397

48. ISO #3398

49. ISO #3399

50. ISO #3400

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.