User Tag List

Page 65 of 82 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 75 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,250 of 4084
  1. ISO #3201

2. ISO #3202

3. ISO #3203

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalfr View Post
    Marshmallow Marshall was soul trapped and offered as a bargaining chip to the Ideal Masters. He was a Student.
    Kenny was obliterated by powerful magickal forces. He was a
    Student.

Role List Players Player Status
    Student @Marshmallow Marshall Silenced D2
    [DATA CORRUPTED] @Auckmid Alive
    Student @Kenny Lynched D2
    Archmage @blinkskater Revealed D2
    [DATA CORRUPTED] @Stealthbomber16 @Bahkieh Alive
    [DATA CORRUPTED] @The Lawyer Alive
    [DATA CORRUPTED] @Light_Yagami Alive
    [DATA CORRUPTED] @Distorted Alive
    [DATA CORRUPTED] @Mike Alive
    [DATA CORRUPTED] @Damus_Graves Alive
    [DATA CORRUPTED] @rumox Alive
    [DATA CORRUPTED] @Eclipse Alive
    [DATA CORRUPTED] @Numbertwo Alive

Night 3 Ending in:
    [Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]

Marshmallow Marshall's Last Will:
    Spoiler : Last Will :

Kenny's Last Will:
    Spoiler : Last Will :

Why turbolynching is bad and why most of you are incompetent.
    Random lynching is when someone is lynched for no real or specific reason. The general idea is that you can get lucky and hit scum due to pure luck, but that you are more likely to hit town due to them making up a greater portion of the player %. While this can still be better then no lynching in extremely vanilla setups where you aren't going to get much information, it is far from ideal, especially with setups with a larger number of TPRs where the margin for error for mislynching is thinner but more information will become available due to night actions. Crypt is the host, do you think this is a super vanilla setup?
    The reason why lynches without "evidence" is often still beneficial to the town is the principle that it is possible to guide the lynches through logical arguments and deductive reasoning such that the odds of hitting an anti-town player are higher then what would be expected from a random lynch.
    Turbolynching, in the manner that was seen yesterday, I am going to argue was worse then random lynching. The reason behind this is that due to the lack of opportunity given for the accused to defend themselves and, in a case such as what just occurred, the highly lackluster logic behind the lynch, the lynch train isn't any more likely to land on scum then it is on town. Additionally, due to the overall questionable nature of lynching under these circumstances, even if the lynch was actually directed towards a mafia member, it is super easy for other mafia members to either lurk or dig in their heels so that the lynch doesn’t go through… and they don’t even look scummy when doing so because of the overall dodgy nature of turbolynches.
    For this reason, turbolynching is bad. Players who make bad plays are incompetent. If anyone feels like this is an unfair statement, feel free to voice your disagreement.

Rolecards are going to be revealed tomorrow. Stay tuned for more.

Please PM me your night action at least one hour before the end of the night.

With this knowledge it is perfectly plausible that distorted told you to gain town points by bussing him.

“Hey host is revealing rolecard tomorrow. I fake claimed. Just buss me. Gain town cred.”

4. ISO #3204

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    With this knowledge it is perfectly plausible that distorted told you to gain town points by bussing him.

“Hey host is revealing rolecard tomorrow. I fake claimed. Just buss me. Gain town cred.”
    This goes heavily against all of your logic that you had when you said scum wouldn't do what distorted did. It's clear that you have in your mind the potential that distorted could have been scum there, which goes against your mindset that distorted was not scum there.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

5. ISO #3205

@Auckmid i'm down to lynch #2 but tbh Damus is like confirmed scum to me lol. And mechanically it would be the right play to lynch someone else and if Damus is confirmed or not we'll know if he survives.

I wonder if we don't lynch Damus what his excuse eould be the next day lol. "Oh they blackmailed me to successfully lynch #2! And i'm still alive because of that!!!" Like gee golly willikers we did it fellers! Hoooray!

Damus enough is enough, please state what you were blackmailed to do. You claimed you are dieing anyways. Stop being a scum for a second and level with me lol
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

6. ISO #3206

7. ISO #3207

8. ISO #3208

9. ISO #3209

10. ISO #3210

11. ISO #3211

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @Auckmid i'm down to lynch #2 but tbh Damus is like confirmed scum to me lol. And mechanically it would be the right play to lynch someone else and if Damus is confirmed or not we'll know if he survives.

I wonder if we don't lynch Damus what his excuse eould be the next day lol. "Oh they blackmailed me to successfully lynch #2! And i'm still alive because of that!!!" Like gee golly willikers we did it fellers! Hoooray!

Damus enough is enough, please state what you were blackmailed to do. You claimed you are dieing anyways. Stop being a scum for a second and level with me lol
    If I am alive tomorrow. Just lynch me

12. ISO #3212

This goes heavily against all of your logic that you had when you said scum wouldn't do what distorted did. It's clear that you have in your mind the potential that distorted could have been scum there, which goes against your mindset that distorted was not scum there.
    That post is very clearly made with the revelation that distorted was scum. And it is clearly being used to attempt to find his scummate. It has no bearing on my stance on distorted at all

13. ISO #3213

14. ISO #3214

Bit of a delayed response, but...

@Auckmid

Who is your likely scum team atm

I've stated my opinions previously. The only person outside of confirmed town who I have much of a town read on is Mike/Aamirus. Besides that, trying to pin a scumteam is getting heavily obstructed by Numbertwo and TheLawyer. Both are massive question marks since there isn't a whole lot to go off of when reading them. There's a definite possibility that they are both town, both scum or 1 and 1. I need to do a re-read of Rumox at this point before I can even make much of a guess as to who the scum team could be (it's possible that it is Bahki + either Numbertwo or TheLawyer, but as I said, I need to look over Rumox carefully before coming to a decision and coming to a conclusion on Numbertwo and TheLawyer is going to be difficult).

If Damus does not die at EoD, he is effectively confirmed scum. He, along with anyone who has ever played mafia, knows this. The only benefit that he would get from doing this play as scum would be to delay his lynch by one day, which is so minimal that it can be disregarded. As bad as his Distorted defense looks, he has to be considered confirmed town for the time being. Fake claiming BMed just makes no sense.

While there are other options, lynching Numbertwo is something that I am very much fine with. While I think that there is a possibility that he is town, his total lack of activity means that even if he is, he is going to be a massive liability going forward and I do think there is still a respectable chance he is scum (his question mark status is unlikely to change without him getting lynched).

15. ISO #3215

16. ISO #3216

17. ISO #3217

18. ISO #3218

19. ISO #3219

If you are looking at lynching numbertwo for inactivity I don't see why you aren't saying The Lawyer instead. At least numbertwo tried to "fake claim" to draw scum attention. The Lawyer has literally done nothing but echo reads and make passive observations. This probs looks like I am trying to draw attention off Numbertwo but I just find it strange

20. ISO #3220

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    If you are looking at lynching numbertwo for inactivity I don't see why you aren't saying The Lawyer instead. At least numbertwo tried to "fake claim" to draw scum attention. The Lawyer has literally done nothing but echo reads and make passive observations. This probs looks like I am trying to draw attention off Numbertwo but I just find it strange
    Fake claim citizen?
    Vote confirmed town light Yagami?

21. ISO #3221

Eh for me here’s a comparison of their inactivity:
    Numbertwo already has less posts than me
    Half of lawyer’s posts
    Only one post since I started playing and it was a vote on a confirmed town

I mean the vote on Yagami especially just makes it seem like numbertwo has no clue what’s going on
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

22. ISO #3222

Do you see bahkieh or Auckmid as scum?

Also I think blink believes I’m able to talk my way out of being lynched somehow
    I read back through stealth’s posts and it didn’t seem like he could be on distorted’s team to me. So no on bakhieh. Haven’t read back on auckmid yet

23. ISO #3223

24. ISO #3224

25. ISO #3225

Yea numbertwo's vote doesn't make sense but I mean shit at least he attempted a towny play. What is The Lawyer's redeeming factor besides more posts? They are not that noteworthy to raise him above the bar imo
    wouldn't it be cool if they both showed up and started talking? Let's pressure them both! woohoo pressure that won't even be replied to until the day ends anyway!
    -vote The Lawyer

26. ISO #3226

27. ISO #3227

28. ISO #3228

29. ISO #3229

30. ISO #3230

31. ISO #3231

32. ISO #3232

33. ISO #3233

34. ISO #3234

35. ISO #3235

36. ISO #3236

37. ISO #3237

38. ISO #3238

39. ISO #3239

40. ISO #3240

41. ISO #3241

42. ISO #3242

43. ISO #3243

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    That half assed vote by Bahkieh on me, and pretty much all that rumox is doing today is shading me
    but if rumox and bahkieh are a team why would rumox throw shade on you instead of accepting the easy lynch on Numbertwo?

44. ISO #3244

Can I ask a question? It may be an obvious question. But why hadn’t you read over Rumox yet
    Why coming to general conclusions about everyone besides Rumox is easy:

Numbertwo: Very low overall participation makes it easy to say that there isn't enough to go off of besides saying that he is a null read.

TheLawyer: Not as bad as Numbertwo because they did give reads lists throughout the game, but same general idea that they haven't posted a whole ton and aren't giving a lot to go off of.

SB/Bahki: Once again, same general idea that there combined post count hasn't been that high and SB didn't post that much relevant to the active lynch trains and just implied people as being scummy. I do have a bit of a read on the slot between Bahki calling out Damus for not pushing Distorted despite doing little to push Distorted himself and the very camouflagy playstyle of SB.

Mike/Aamirus: I'll go over this once again if I need to, but the town read on this is mostly a meta one. Even though Mike was far more active then everyone else on this list, his playstyle seemed so similar to his recent town performances which were in turn very different from his recent mafia performances.

In contrast, while Rumox might not have the highest post count, his posts have had far more in-depth reasoning then everyone else listed here. Everything he has done seems to have a pro-town rationale. I'm a sucker for this type of play and I have a track record of misreading people of town because of it. Even though how he has played the game makes sense from a town perspective, I believe that he could also pull off this type of game as mafia. As such, trying to come up with a conclusion for him is far more difficult then with the others.

45. ISO #3245

Having written that, even though Numbertwo and The Lawyer are hardly people that I have town reads on and they both make sense as lynch targets, the only person who I do have an actual scum read on is Bahki. Partially because of the Distorted thing but partially because I already was scum leaning the slot from SB.

-vote Bahkieh

46. ISO #3246

Final thing:

@rumox A large part of the reason why you are pushing The Lawyer seems to be because they voted for Kenny. What about this makes you think that Lawyer is scum? While mafia would have known with a high degree of certainty that Kenny was town, if he wasn't lynched, Eclipse would have been who was also non-mafia.

47. ISO #3247

48. ISO #3248

49. ISO #3249

50. ISO #3250

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.