S-FM The Mages' Guild - Page 166
Register

User Tag List

Page 166 of 204 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 176 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,320 of 4075

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Yes it would be great to blackmail x town to lynch y town for example, but only an idiot x town would follow the blackmail instead of just taking the death for himself and refusing to help the evils
    Thats your opinion and i wholeheartedly disagree.

If X town has a legitimate scumread on Y he could push him in the way he normally would lol
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    But its not something i need to put the effort into right now becuse we dont have a damus flip. Im not going to waist 3 hours of my life on re evaluation of him when i believe damus to be scum 100%. I will wait and see if we get a damus flip or not lol
    It is something to think about because u donít have to lynch numbertwo. You can lead a lynch on anybody else or skip vote idc. Youíre wasting the current day by refusing to think about anything else then what youíve already decided
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

It is something to think about because u donít have to lynch numbertwo. You can lead a lynch on anybody else or skip vote idc. Youíre wasting the current day by refusing to think about anything else then what youíve already decided
    These are false alegations i'm not even trying to push a lynch on Damus right now lol. I wanted him to tell me what was going on. He's still refusing even after i countered all of his points. The skip thing was just in there for a reaction bait. It's nice to see you used that as a chance for a discredit
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

These are false alegations i'm not even trying to push a lynch on Damus right now lol. I wanted him to tell me what was going on. He's still refusing even after i countered all of his points. The skip thing was just in there for a reaction bait. It's nice to see you used that as a chance for a discredit
    Right Iím discrediting the confirmed mayor. Sigh okay gnight.

You said skip day idc lol the directly contridict that by saying i'm trying to waist the day. Wouldn't skipping be waisting the day? Why complain im waisting the day and then say i could skip day lol
    Can you try to read my posts as not a ďdiscreditĒ? You are currently just arbitrarily agreeing to lynch numbertwo unless Iím mistaken. You can skip or lynch anybody else if u want but instead only want to whine about damus

Can you try to read my posts as not a “discredit”? You are currently just arbitrarily agreeing to lynch numbertwo unless I’m mistaken. You can skip or lynch anybody else if u want but instead only want to whine about damus
    Who are you talking to lol.

Would you be down for a Lynch on numbertwo?

His behavior today is very antitown so even if he flips town it’s not a big loss.