Register

User Tag List

Page 80 of 82 FirstFirst ... 30 70 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 LastLast
Results 3,951 to 4,000 of 4084
  1. ISO #3951

2. ISO #3952

3. ISO #3953

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

I don't understand why Auckmid is trying to scum paint me when aamirus/mike have BOTH said their rolecard doesn't say they are Town. NOBODY else had this issue. My role explicitly states I am town, yours should too. Like for real either Aamirus is scum and you are ignoring this hard fact, or the host did fuck up and you are trying to make the final push as the real scum.

Also just to entertain the thought of you being scum, you claiming mike claimed citizen first and use this to defend the slot, AFTER my already blatant soft claim which any citizen should have bloody picked up, yet you conveniently did not pick up on it. BIG HMMM

4. ISO #3954

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    First of all I just wanna say this setup is intriguing. First hidden setup and it may be beyond my comprehension but I'll try to keep up.

Second of all Mike "hard claiming town" is weird so

-vote Mike
    My first post. Any Mage that read their role card really should have clued onto this. Auckmid why haven't you?

Gotta say if I was scum, that's a pretty good gambit to make day 1. I wish I was scum.

5. ISO #3955

6. ISO #3956

7. ISO #3957

8. ISO #3958

9. ISO #3959

10. ISO #3960

11. ISO #3961

12. ISO #3962

13. ISO #3963

14. ISO #3964

15. ISO #3965

I’m not blackmailed. Blink if you’re blackmailed to lynch somebody just do it. Even if I’m your scum read and you’re not bmed to target me then you can just lynch me tomorrow. But you have to do your due diligence here. Whether the target is me rumox or auckmid, you lose nothing by lynching it. If even 1% of you believes somebody else could be scum, it’s the only logical thing to do.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

16. ISO #3966

Technically speaking Light shouldn't have been bm'd. Ancano role-card doesn't have the BM ability, the Agent does. I'm assuming this is a modification on the fly?
    It's clear from the role cards that BMing is a factional ability. Where does it state that only an agent can actually carry it out?

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Gee yeah i wonder whos bmed....

BMing player x to get you lynched would have had the same effect as BMing you to get player x lynched.

I don't understand why Auckmid is trying to scum paint me when aamirus/mike have BOTH said their rolecard doesn't say they are Town. NOBODY else had this issue. My role explicitly states I am town, yours should too. Like for real either Aamirus is scum and you are ignoring this hard fact, or the host did fuck up and you are trying to make the final push as the real scum.

Also just to entertain the thought of you being scum, you claiming mike claimed citizen first and use this to defend the slot, AFTER my already blatant soft claim which any citizen should have bloody picked up, yet you conveniently did not pick up on it. BIG HMMM
    The entire cornerstone of what you are using as a defence is "I made a post that showed I had knowledge of what was on the mage rolecard, therefore I must be town". To be clear, early on in the game, I did think that showing knowledge of what was on the rolecard was also highly indictive of being town, and it's extremely clear that other players did as well. This is why I leaned heavily town on both you and Mike early on in the game. However, it's becoming increasingly likely to me that the mafia did have knowledge on what was on the mage role card through PoE. If this is the case, pointing to RP breadcrumbs as proof of you being town doesn't actually mean anything.

The reason I pointed out that mike was one of the first people to explicitly claim student wasn't to say that he must be town because of it. It was to point out that there was a very high chance that he had a good idea of what was on the mage role card. If he had a good idea of what was on the mage role card, it's a bit questionable to think that he only had knowledge of the role card's RP without knowing the title or thinking that the town wasn't explicitly stated as a win condition. This is why I haven't fully bought that Mike/Aamirus claiming that town isn't written on their role card makes them scum.

Also, implying that I could be scum trying to make a "final push" against you is garbage. If I was scum, I would just jump aboard the Aamirus train and nod along that they have to be scum instead of pulling at this string.

17. ISO #3967

18. ISO #3968

19. ISO #3969

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I’m not blackmailed. Blink if you’re blackmailed to lynch somebody just do it. Even if I’m your scum read and you’re not bmed to target me then you can just lynch me tomorrow. But you have to do your due diligence here. Whether the target is me rumox or auckmid, you lose nothing by lynching it. If even 1% of you believes somebody else could be scum, it’s the only logical thing to do.
    You're not even going to try and tell me who you think scum is and why?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

20. ISO #3970

21. ISO #3971

22. ISO #3972

23. ISO #3973

24. ISO #3974

25. ISO #3975

I'll put this as my final note on this then:

There is a possiblity that I'm making an idiot of myself right now by not pushing for Aamirus and that the role card thing is an obvious scum slip that I should be clearly seeing. If I end up messing up the game for the town because of it, I will take responsibility. However, as it stands with the current information, I see significant room for doubt on writing Aamirus off as scum and Rumox as town. I've made my case on why I've found Rumox to be suspicious. However, if this is going to just be a case where you have made up your mind 100% that Rumox is town Blink, there is no point in me continuing this.

I kind of asked this earlier, but do you have private information heavily indicating Rumox as town @blinkskater ?

26. ISO #3976

if you dont agree with my case yesterday at least tell me why
    1. I’m scum cuz I was so sure Yagami was blackmailed at start of day - Yagami made it pretty obvious he was at least claiming to be blackmailed in his first posts of the day. Then he tries to use my believing he was blackmailed to scumread me “how sure are you that I’m blackmailed” which was annoying af cuz of how dumb it was so I responded that I was 100% sure. There is no scum motivation for me to say that, the scum would not claim to know who was blackmailed. Then you fake claimed that you were blackmailed and I think the hours of posts I made arguing with you about how that makes no sense for me to do (to blackmail you to lynch auckmid) should show that I actually believed you which the scum wouldn’t do. You know me, if I was the scum and saw that fake BM claim from you I would have reacted by laughing at you.

2. I’m scum cuz I’m Damus teammate - Damus flipped town

3. I’m scum cuz mike slipped somehow. Well I don’t see how. My d1 mage card only says mage’s guild on it, the word town is not on there. Also mike was pushing distorted harder than pretty much anybody else with the fake BM thing so I don’t see how that makes him scummy either.

4. I’m scum cuz of process of elimination - doesn’t make sense, there are 3 unconfirmed here. You said your townread on rumox is cuz Damus townread him. Well Damus townread me a lot harder I’m pretty sure, to the point where you were calling us scummates in case you don’t remember.

? Anything else?

27. ISO #3977

28. ISO #3978

29. ISO #3979

@aamirus why aren't you sucking up to me right now lol, do you think i would think you are even more scum if you were buttering up my biscuit?
    I’m not going to keep begging you to be reasonable. At the end of the day it’s just a forum mafia game and doesn’t matter that much who wins, so part of me is content in letting you personally lead the loss just for the satisfaction of seeing you knocked off your high horse.

30. ISO #3980

31. ISO #3981

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    I'll put this as my final note on this then:

There is a possiblity that I'm making an idiot of myself right now by not pushing for Aamirus and that the role card thing is an obvious scum slip that I should be clearly seeing. If I end up messing up the game for the town because of it, I will take responsibility. However, as it stands with the current information, I see significant room for doubt on writing Aamirus off as scum and Rumox as town. I've made my case on why I've found Rumox to be suspicious. However, if this is going to just be a case where you have made up your mind 100% that Rumox is town Blink, there is no point in me continuing this.

I kind of asked this earlier, but do you have private information heavily indicating Rumox as town @blinkskater ?
    No

32. ISO #3982

I've been running with the thought that "no town mention" also means no "mages guild mention". If that's the case then my scum reading of aamirus is absolved
    I’m not sure how much we are allowed to say about the rolecard but it goes as follows:
    Rolecard for mages’ guild
    Mage
    Am a student of the mages’ guild, forced into intrigues beyond ur understanding

33. ISO #3983

I’m not going to keep begging you to be reasonable. At the end of the day it’s just a forum mafia game and doesn’t matter that much who wins, so part of me is content in letting you personally lead the loss just for the satisfaction of seeing you knocked off your high horse.
    Wow.

34. ISO #3984

if you dont agree with my case yesterday at least tell me why
    I gave my reasons yesterday on why I wasn't convinced by your case. I can expand on this, but it mostly comes down to this.

1) I believe that logic behind seeing Mike/Aamirus as lock scum for the role card thing is flawed. I've explained why quite a few times.

2) Most of your other points against mike were meta reads that I found unconvincing (ex: Mike and Distorted had an adveserial relationship which you chalked up to busing, even though it could have just as easily been TvS).

35. ISO #3985

I’m not sure how much we are allowed to say about the rolecard but it goes as follows:
    Rolecard for mages’ guild
    Mage
    Am a student of the mages’ guild, forced into intrigues beyond ur understanding
    And mag also sent me another rolecard that is word for word exactly as the student rolecard in the roles list. He later explained he did this so I wouldn’t be confused having a rolecard this isn’t on the roles list. I basically slipped as town in all those posts I made about the rolecards and trying to scumread Damus for it on d4, before mag explained that I was the only person to get 2 cards. And last thing mag sent me was that town and Mages guild are interchangeable

36. ISO #3986

Wow.
    Just being honest. I’ve invested a lot of time already trying to convince u futilely and thought I made a pretty strong case and just can’t be bothered to keep doing that when we both know you’re not listening anyway

37. ISO #3987

Just being honest. I’ve invested a lot of time already trying to convince u futilely and thought I made a pretty strong case and just can’t be bothered to keep doing that when we both know you’re not listening anyway
    Whos scum then and why isnt your vote out town should have no objections to placeing their vote out there.

38. ISO #3988

39. ISO #3989

40. ISO #3990

41. ISO #3991

42. ISO #3992

43. ISO #3993

44. ISO #3994

45. ISO #3995

46. ISO #3996

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post

Because I still have doubt about Aamirus being scum and I'm worried that if I vote for rumox, you'll just lynch me instead.
    I'm not going to lynch you for placeing a vote on someone you scum read what do you think i am some kind of a monster?

47. ISO #3997

48. ISO #3998

49. ISO #3999

50. ISO #4000

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.