S-FM The Mages' Guild - Page 74
Register

User Tag List

Page 74 of 82 FirstFirst ... 24 64 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,700 of 4084
  1. ISO #3651

2. ISO #3652

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

I am the best lynch target for today. The reason for this is as follows...

The game is currently a 5v1. Blink and Light are confirmed town. The pool of potential suspects are myself, Aamirus, Rumox and The Lawyer. With Blink being blackmailed to kill me, my death reduces the pool of suspects from 4 to 3 while keeping both confirmed towns alive going into next day. Even if town mislynches on the following day and the mafia blackmail causes the death of Light or Blink, town still gets another swing at it the day after in a 2v1 with a confirmed town still alive. If I'm not lynched and the person who is lynched turns out to be town, we go into the next day with a 3v1 (potential MYLO) with a suspect pool of 3. As such, towns odds of winning will always go up if I am lynched today.

Please don't end the day yet so that I have time to give all of my thoughts and update my LW. Before that though...

@blinkskater @Light_Yagami Is the scum slip from Mike that you are referring to him claiming that his role name was student instead of mage?

3. ISO #3653

4. ISO #3654

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post

The game is currently a 5v1. Blink and Light are confirmed town. The pool of potential suspects are myself, Aamirus, Rumox and The Lawyer. With Blink being blackmailed to kill me, my death reduces the pool of suspects from 4 to 3 while keeping both confirmed towns alive going into next day. Even if town mislynches on the following day and the mafia blackmail causes the death of Light or Blink, town still gets another swing at it the day after in a 2v1 with a confirmed town still alive. If I'm not lynched and the person who is lynched turns out to be town, we go into the next day with a 3v1 (potential MYLO) with a suspect pool of 3. As such, towns odds of winning will always go up if I am lynched today.

Please don't end the day yet so that I have time to give all of my thoughts and update my LW. Before that though...

@blinkskater @Light_Yagami Is the scum slip from Mike that you are referring to him claiming that his role name was student instead of mage?
    @Auckmid Mike specifically said his role name was NOT student.......
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

5. ISO #3655

6. ISO #3656

7. ISO #3657

8. ISO #3658

9. ISO #3659

10. ISO #3660

11. ISO #3661

12. ISO #3662

13. ISO #3663

14. ISO #3664
    Ganelon

There's some fuckeree with the lynch count. For all intents and purposes it is L-1, however I will not be officially changing the lynch count yet.

15. ISO #3665

16. ISO #3666
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Ummm Why?
    I want to wait until everyone knows that it is actually L-1 and not L-2. Otherwise it could result in a careless turbolynch.

17. ISO #3667

18. ISO #3668

19. ISO #3669

20. ISO #3670

21. ISO #3671

22. ISO #3672

23. ISO #3673

24. ISO #3674
    Ganelon

4 votes to hammer.

Updated.

25. ISO #3675

26. ISO #3676

27. ISO #3677

28. ISO #3678

29. ISO #3679

30. ISO #3680

31. ISO #3681

32. ISO #3682

33. ISO #3683

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    If you are looking at lynching numbertwo for inactivity I don't see why you aren't saying The Lawyer instead. At least numbertwo tried to "fake claim" to draw scum attention. The Lawyer has literally done nothing but echo reads and make passive observations. This probs looks like I am trying to draw attention off Numbertwo but I just find it strange
    Now we know that Numbertwo was scum. Rumox suggested me to be lynched instead and I am town.

This makes me wonder if rumox was trying to save Numbertwo because they are scum buddies?

34. ISO #3684

35. ISO #3685

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Now we know that Numbertwo was scum. Rumox suggested me to be lynched instead and I am town.

This makes me wonder if rumox was trying to save Numbertwo because they are scum buddies?
    Thats a good observation.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

36. ISO #3686

37. ISO #3687

38. ISO #3688

39. ISO #3689

40. ISO #3690

41. ISO #3691

42. ISO #3692

43. ISO #3693

44. ISO #3694

45. ISO #3695

46. ISO #3696

47. ISO #3697

48. ISO #3698

49. ISO #3699

50. ISO #3700

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post

This right here is exactly why I am so annoyed at blink. However he already revealed he was blackmailed so I believe he dies regardless now
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.