S-FM The Mages' Guild - Page 172
Register

User Tag List

Page 172 of 204 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 182 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,440 of 4073

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @aamirus Amy level with me here why do you think Numbertwo is voting a confirmed town?
    Like I said earlier, heís simply not keeping up with the game. As auckmid explained earlier, that is why he is essentially deadweight even if he is town. If he suddenly commits to start actually playing then fine whatever but for now I donít have any legit scum reads so Iím good with simply killing a guy who could be scum and is otherwise not helping the town anyway.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Bullshit.. You Said No Feed Back.. That Would Be A Form Of Feed Back.. Your Saying This Now Ta Save Ur Ass..
    Seriously we can confirm this by not lynching Damus or #2. One of them is town. So we can take a shot at either rumox/bahkieh/aamirus/lawyer.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

Seriously we can confirm this by not lynching Damus or #2. One of them is town. So we can take a shot at either rumox/bahkieh/aamirus/lawyer.
    Well Then Skip This Will Confirm Someone Is Lying And We Lynch The Other..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

No we should probally eliminate one of the inactives to further the game.
    Well wait technically isnít it better now to lynch one of them? If we get it wrong the town one dies but he was going to die anyway at EOD. If we get it right we get to kill the mafia one an extra day early.

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Well wait technically isnít it better now to lynch one of them? If we get it wrong the town one dies but he was going to die anyway at EOD. If we get it right we get to kill the mafia one an extra day early.
    I'd love to know what Auckmid has to say about it hopefully he will check in soon.

-vote Damus_Graves

Iím not sure which one is the liar but this one has less votes and I have to log off so Iíll just leave it there to help you if you decide to pick him. U guys should demand the host to clarify if a blackmailed player is allowed to say if heís blackmailed after heís ALREADY slated to die. Since with #2 we just got a full claim but Damus kept insisting he wasnít allowed.

And to reiterate, it makes the most sense to lynch one of these two now with the double BM claims. If we get it wrong we kill a town that was already going to die at EOD regardless = no loss. If we get it right we kill a mafia an extra day early, giving us an extra day to find the last one.

No matter what one of them is dieing ones living, we then lynch the other that day but another town will likley die due to the BM so lynching the one who is scum would be the optimal play.

-vote Damus_Graves

Iím not sure which one is the liar but this one has less votes and I have to log off so Iíll just leave it there to help you if you decide to pick him. U guys should demand the host to clarify if a blackmailed player is allowed to say if heís blackmailed after heís ALREADY slated to die. Since with #2 we just got a full claim but Damus kept insisting he wasnít allowed.

And to reiterate, it makes the most sense to lynch one of these two now with the double BM claims. If we get it wrong we kill a town that was already going to die at EOD regardless = no loss. If we get it right we kill a mafia an extra day early, giving us an extra day to find the last one.
    I Agree..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

-vote Damus_Graves

To clarify I ainít coming back today adios

-vote Damus_Graves

Fair enough
    -vote damus_graves