S-FM The Mages' Guild - Page 146
Register

User Tag List

Page 146 of 204 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 156 196 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,920 of 4075

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    hello I subbed in for mike, what the f is going on in this game
    can someone try to give an impartial description of what each person has done so far? I know with 3000 posts it's probably asking for a lot but there's no way I can read all of that. All I've read so far is like the last few pages before yesterday's lynch where distorted was getting shrekt by blink
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

Okay, first things first...

@Damus_Graves The flaws in Distorted's claim yesterday were absolutely glaring. On day 1, he claimed to be a TPR at L-1 to get out of getting lynched. On day 3, it became pretty clear that Distorted was lying about his previous claim and he even admitted that it was a false claim...

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I claimed a false role D1 at L-1 to not get night killed.
    ...even though he was STILL claiming TPR, just one with a different name. The reasoning he gave behind doing this made virtually no sense. Despite this, you made clear attempts to derail a lynch attempt against Distorted until someone CCd him and attempted to force a completely unnecessary role reveal before going into night. You even attempted to give Distorted's previous claim validity EVEN THOUGH HE HAD ALREADY ADMITTED TO LYING (see above).

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    The host literally said that people got fake ass rolecards D1.
    The distorted makes a claim on being Blinks Guardian. A position that Blink stated multiple times was jn the game.

Are you CCing him @Auckmid?
    Please comment on why you were so insistent on a mass role claim before lynching Distorted prior to Blink's intervention.

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    Okay, first things first...

@Damus_Graves The flaws in Distorted's claim yesterday were absolutely glaring. On day 1, he claimed to be a TPR at L-1 to get out of getting lynched. On day 3, it became pretty clear that Distorted was lying about his previous claim and he even admitted that it was a false claim...

...even though he was STILL claiming TPR, just one with a different name. The reasoning he gave behind doing this made virtually no sense. Despite this, you made clear attempts to derail a lynch attempt against Distorted until someone CCd him and attempted to force a completely unnecessary role reveal before going into night. You even attempted to give Distorted's previous claim validity EVEN THOUGH HE HAD ALREADY ADMITTED TO LYING (see above).

Please comment on why you were so insistent on a mass role claim before lynching Distorted prior to Blink's intervention.
    It's scumplay trying to fish out the real doctor. Thats ehatbdistorted was going for and Damus backed it using the reasoning i stated multiple times that i had a guardian. Which i confirmed that i didnt know that lol damus tries using that false information trap i used, because i was confirmed town as validity that distorted was conf town lol
    This isn't where i parked my car.....