S-FM The Mages' Guild - Page 81
Register

User Tag List

Page 81 of 82 FirstFirst ... 31 71 77 78 79 80 81 82 LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,050 of 4084
  1. ISO #4001

2. ISO #4002

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Anyway, this will be my last post unless you have something you want me to answer and would actually be interested in reading my answer.

-vote Rumox

Here is my vote, largely by your well-loved process of elimination because auckmid believed that you were blackmailed to lynch him yesterday like me and made a big post telling you that you had to lynch him. Hence for me it has to be rumox. Rumox also refused to vote numbertwo and demanded we vote lawyer instead. He also made a seemingly upset post about numbertwo claiming to be blackmailed which looked to me like somebody complaining that their teammate got himself killed stupidly.
    I also noticed when reading back through his posts that he said nothing about distorted being scummy during D2 while both mike and auckmid did.

If it’s auckmid - he bussed distorted well and didn’t sheep the easy push on me so I can’t complain about losing to him.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #4003

4. ISO #4004

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Anyway, this will be my last post unless you have something you want me to answer and would actually be interested in reading my answer.

-vote Rumox

Here is my vote, largely by your well-loved process of elimination because auckmid believed that you were blackmailed to lynch him yesterday like me and made a big post telling you that you had to lynch him. Hence for me it has to be rumox. Rumox also refused to vote numbertwo and demanded we vote lawyer instead. He also made a seemingly upset post about numbertwo claiming to be blackmailed which looked to me like somebody complaining that their teammate got himself killed stupidly.
    I also noticed when reading back through his posts that he said nothing about distorted being scummy during D2 while both mike and auckmid did.

If it’s auckmid - he bussed distorted well and didn’t sheep the easy push on me so I can’t complain about losing to him.
    @aamirus change your vote
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

5. ISO #4005

6. ISO #4006

7. ISO #4007

-vote Rumox

Ok level with me here. Why would scum rumox try and save an inactive scum #2?

8. ISO #4008

9. ISO #4009

10. ISO #4010

11. ISO #4011

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Try me then.
    My preferable lynch target doesn't matter if you aren't on board since no one is getting lynched without your vote. I'm not going to vote just for theatrics and my current indication for how down you are to vote Rumox is this...

Rumox i made it clear you are my strongest townread. That being said i will not vote you. Place your vote on who you think is scum if i agree ill hammer.

12. ISO #4012

13. ISO #4013

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    My preferable lynch target doesn't matter if you aren't on board since no one is getting lynched without your vote. I'm not going to vote just for theatrics and my current indication for how down you are to vote Rumox is this...

So then you're stalling the game?

14. ISO #4014

There is still confliction with Aamirus' role card. I got Town and Mages' Guild mentioned in my alignment. Lawyer did too. Need to do more digging on the other dead Mages to see if they mentioned both. As it's shaping up, one slot having omitted information as town just doesn't seem right. The only reason why I am not committing to the vote right now is because of all the other bullshit that happened. (BM still happening even tho Ancano has NO BM ability, Mages flipping students, the OR crap, kenny flipping Student (Why not the rb'er role? Was his claim just an epic meme?)

15. ISO #4015

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    There is still confliction with Aamirus' role card. I got Town and Mages' Guild mentioned in my alignment. Lawyer did too. Need to do more digging on the other dead Mages to see if they mentioned both. As it's shaping up, one slot having omitted information as town just doesn't seem right. The only reason why I am not committing to the vote right now is because of all the other bullshit that happened. (BM still happening even tho Ancano has NO BM ability, Mages flipping students, the OR crap, kenny flipping Student (Why not the rb'er role? Was his claim just an epic meme?)
    But it does seem right. Mag tried to eliminate all role card angle shooting.

16. ISO #4016

Why not? Before #2 said he was blackmailed, it would not have been that hard to just watch a Damus lynch go through and then probably push Lawyer the next day.
    It’s not even a bad play. Then it would have been 3v2 yesterday instead of 4v1 and as soon as you put a vote down on a non-town, the game ends with a scum win

17. ISO #4017

18. ISO #4018

19. ISO #4019

The optimal scum play there would be to buss #2 straight into the fires of hell.
    Yea but nobody really pushed hard on #2 instead of Damus. So clearly nobody employed the optimal scum play there. In fact as soon as #2 claimed he was bmed the votes went right back on Damus.

20. ISO #4020

I can make my case here once more, but all of this is going to come down to one thing...

@blinkskater Reguardless of what arguments are made and if you reread Rumox's posts under the lends that GF does know the mage flavour text, are you still going to rule out the possibility that Rumox is the last mafia?

21. ISO #4021

22. ISO #4022

23. ISO #4023

Remember when i made that huge mike/aamirus is scum wall?

Well that was me reading the thread with mike/aamirus confirmed scum. I made that case with 1 contradicting factor in it. If MM was Bmed to lynch Mike because of the "OR" MM dieing and flipping town would have basically confirmed mike as scum. If we were relying on the OR. This play would make no sense to do if mike were scum. I'm dissapointed nobody pointed this out. I also wantes to paint my STRONGEST townread as scum to try and out the scum. The bait did not work since auckmid and rumox are not trying to push a lynch on aamirus.

Therefore
    -vote auckmid

@aamirus @rumox please hammer.

If i'm wrong i apoligize. Auck is playing way to carefully atm. Aamirus and rumox are town asf.

24. ISO #4024

Please refer baxk to post 3838
    Ok that’s an argument against me where you try really hard to take Mike’s push on distorted somehow as a scum bussing when you can just as easily take it as a genuine push on distorted...in that post you even admit that mike was heavily townread so I question how it makes any sense to blackmail mm to lynch mike so that mike can earn townpoints when he doesn’t even need them???

25. ISO #4025

26. ISO #4026

Remember when i made that huge mike/aamirus is scum wall?

Well that was me reading the thread with mike/aamirus confirmed scum. I made that case with 1 contradicting factor in it. If MM was Bmed to lynch Mike because of the "OR" MM dieing and flipping town would have basically confirmed mike as scum. If we were relying on the OR. This play would make no sense to do if mike were scum. I'm dissapointed nobody pointed this out. I also wantes to paint my STRONGEST townread as scum to try and out the scum. The bait did not work since auckmid and rumox are not trying to push a lynch on aamirus.

Therefore
    -vote auckmid

@aamirus @rumox please hammer.

If i'm wrong i apoligize. Auck is playing way to carefully atm. Aamirus and rumox are town asf.
    Will you die if I hammer?

27. ISO #4027

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    I can make my case here once more, but all of this is going to come down to one thing...

@blinkskater Reguardless of what arguments are made and if you reread Rumox's posts under the lends that GF does know the mage flavour text, are you still going to rule out the possibility that Rumox is the last mafia?
    I'm the one who pointed outnto rumox that that was even a possibillity.

28. ISO #4028

29. ISO #4029

30. ISO #4030

31. ISO #4031

32. ISO #4032

33. ISO #4033

Can you explain why it has to be auckmid and not rumox then
    Damus hard townread rumox. Now thay i know Damus is town i actually agree with him.

A scum rumox would not have tried to save an inactive #2.

Rumox's posts today have been genuinely towny asf.

He was still confused on how the BM worked. Sxum rumox wouldn't try to play like that.

34. ISO #4034

35. ISO #4035

Again Que Damus. Everything he has said about Auckmid makes a whole hell of a lot of sense. The fence sitting. Distorted slipped up, everyone knew it. That is the only time in the whole game that Auckmid has been so sure about anything, because he heavily bussed his team mate.

Who would target Damus, over a confirmed town yagami?
    Auckmid.

36. ISO #4036

37. ISO #4037

38. ISO #4038

39. ISO #4039

40. ISO #4040

41. ISO #4041

42. ISO #4042

43. ISO #4043

44. ISO #4044

45. ISO #4045

46. ISO #4046

47. ISO #4047

48. ISO #4048

49. ISO #4049

50. ISO #4050

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.