Page 76 of 82 FirstFirst ... 26 66 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,800 of 4084
  1. ISO #3751

2. ISO #3752

3. ISO #3753

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

@Gandalfr
    @Ganelon

What exactly are the mafia allowed to blackmail people to do? Sorry if this was asked before. But do they have to blackmail person x to lynch person y or can they basically give any command they want? Like, does the command have to be possible or can they give a command that is 100% impossible to do?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

4. ISO #3754

5. ISO #3755

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    @Gandalfr
    @Ganelon

What exactly are the mafia allowed to blackmail people to do? Sorry if this was asked before. But do they have to blackmail person x to lynch person y or can they basically give any command they want? Like, does the command have to be possible or can they give a command that is 100% impossible to do?
    They Can Give A Command Thats 100% Impos Because Of Blek Guy Being BMd To Lynch Blink Yesterday..

6. ISO #3756

7. ISO #3757

8. ISO #3758

9. ISO #3759

10. ISO #3760

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Mean If They Wanted They Could Even Try To Have Blink Try To Lynch His Self.. I Think.. That Would Be Even Dumber.. Man Wish I Was Lookout This Game..
    If i were scum i would have tried to make distorted lymch himself 100%
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

11. ISO #3761

12. ISO #3762

13. ISO #3763

I Mean If They Wanted They Could Even Try To Have Blink Try To Lynch His Self.. I Think.. That Would Be Even Dumber.. Man Wish I Was Lookout This Game..
    They can? I am just wondering what they would do tonight if they have to give blink a living player that is not himself as a target. It seems like tomorrow might not even be mylo

14. ISO #3764

They can? I am just wondering what they would do tonight if they have to give blink a living player that is not himself as a target. It seems like tomorrow might not even be mylo
    Quite Frankly The Blackmailer Doing Anything At This Point Will Eventually Give Him/Her Away..

15. ISO #3765

16. ISO #3766

17. ISO #3767

18. ISO #3768

19. ISO #3769

@blinkskater That Sounds Like A Sarcastic Question..
    Yagami if you are not blackmailed I will happily hammer and you can lynch me tomorrow because if neither of you are dying today then we already have a guaranteed town win I think

20. ISO #3770

Yagami if you are not blackmailed I will happily hammer and you can lynch me tomorrow because if neither of you are dying today then we already have a guaranteed town win I think
    But can you please cut the shit and say if you are or are not?

21. ISO #3771

22. ISO #3772

23. ISO #3773

It seems that any further attempts from me are just going to fall on deaf ears since it's effectively "Damus thought that Auckmid was scum and Rumox was town, therefore Auckmid must be scum and Rumox must be town". I've given my reasons for both of these. Please don't just right Rumox off as confirmed town.

From my perspective, there is a high chance that town is going to lose due to sheeping Damus' opinions. That is not a shortcoming of Damus though for giving his opinions. It's the town just following them.

Also, the death of Damus is being used as an argument for why Rumox is town. However, Rumox benefited more from that death then anyone else because he is being read heavily as town because of it while I'm getting lynched almost purely off of Damus' flip.

24. ISO #3774
    Ganelon

@Gandalfr
    @Ganelon

Anything that is, let's say, physically possible to do during day time (with some restrictions), is allowed.

Those restrictions include:

a) You can't blackmail someone into having to spend the entire day to get someone lynched.

b) You can't tell someone to not ever vote during the day.

c) You can't ask someone to claim their real role.

25. ISO #3775

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    It seems that any further attempts from me are just going to fall on deaf ears since it's effectively "Damus thought that Auckmid was scum and Rumox was town, therefore Auckmid must be scum and Rumox must be town". I've given my reasons for both of these. Please don't just right Rumox off as confirmed town.

From my perspective, there is a high chance that town is going to lose due to sheeping Damus' opinions. That is not a shortcoming of Damus though for giving his opinions. It's the town just following them.

Also, the death of Damus is being used as an argument for why Rumox is town. However, Rumox benefited more from that death then anyone else because he is being read heavily as town because of it while I'm getting lynched almost purely off of Damus' flip.
    This guy gets it

26. ISO #3776

If We Loose Its Blinks Falt

27. ISO #3777

28. ISO #3778

29. ISO #3779

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Anything that is, let's say, physically possible to do during day time (with some restrictions), is allowed.

Those restrictions include:

a) You can't blackmail someone into having to spend the entire day to get someone lynched.

b) You can't tell someone to not ever vote during the day.

c) You can't ask someone to claim their real role.
    Oh sweet so it’s probably not mylo tomorrow if auckmid flips town. Well auckmid that kind of eases my concscience hammering you. If you’re town do you want to take some time to give your reads on rumox and lawyer (and me I guess)? Else I can just hammer now if ur scum

30. ISO #3780

31. ISO #3781

32. ISO #3782

33. ISO #3783

34. ISO #3784

35. ISO #3785

36. ISO #3786

37. ISO #3787

38. ISO #3788

39. ISO #3789

40. ISO #3790

I Honestly Wanna Hear Who Everyones Locked Towns Are.. Since I Only Have 2 That Are Locked In My Book.. There Is Only 1 Scum.. I Wanna See Whats Said From Everyone..
    So the scum would have known blink was lying about being blackmailed to lynch auckmid. But auckmid seemed to take it seriously as he made that concession post about knowing the ideal lynch must be him then. So honestly I prefer lawyer or rumox

41. ISO #3791

42. ISO #3792

Also, When Some PPL Just Generally Disregard My Reads Simply Out Of Spite.. Its Aggravating.. Im Not Specifically Talking About This Game..
    I KNOW RIGHT?! So anyway give us your reads, it seems you get to be the mayor today

43. ISO #3793

44. ISO #3794

45. ISO #3795

46. ISO #3796

47. ISO #3797

48. ISO #3798

49. ISO #3799

I'll reiterate one more time why I think that Rumox is scum. On day 4, the lynch vote was headed towards Numbertwo. When this happened, he tried hard to shift it towards Numbertwo instead. The two main reasons he gave for wanting to shift the vote were both flawed.

1) The Lawyer pushed for the lynch on Kenny.

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Damus, Distorted and The Lawyer being on the Kenny lynch is where I think some of today's focus should be. It is undeniable that regardless of how Kenny went about it, lynching Eclipse was the pro-town decision. I really can't believe he wasn't lynched for the sheer fact of how bad his role claim was. Being on the Kenny lynch ultimately secured 2 kills instead of just possibly one for scum.

Distorted was the person that originally (i think?) pointed out that lynching Eclipse was the best course of action, yet lynched Kenny in the end.
    The Lawyer I gut read as scum. His scum read and vote to lynch contradicted each other. This is my most flakiest read as that's literally all I think of that slot.
    Damus I have held at arms length despite him town coring me. He is either as confused as he claims to be or is faking it.. and personally I thought of him as a player the would hold his cool in FM so I am slight scum reading him for this. It doesn't feel genuine.
    However, do day 2 when it was Kenny vs Eclipse, a mafia was never at risk of dying. As such, it didn't make a ton of sense for the mafia to just pile onto the mislynch since doing so would put them into a more questionable position without protecting a mafia. I asked this question to Rumox....

F
    @rumox A large part of the reason why you are pushing The Lawyer seems to be because they voted for Kenny. What about this makes you think that Lawyer is scum? While mafia would have known with a high degree of certainty that Kenny was town, if he wasn't lynched, Eclipse would have been who was also non-mafia.
    ...and he never responded.

2) Numbertwo attempted to make a pro-town gambit which The Lawyer never did.

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Yea numbertwo's vote doesn't make sense but I mean shit at least he attempted a towny play. What is The Lawyer's redeeming factor besides more posts? They are not that noteworthy to raise him above the bar imo
    Rumox is making the argument that since Numbertwo was attempting to mislead the mafia because he was attempting to mislead the mafia by claiming to have magical powers. This actually might have been a decent point if not for the fact that Numbertwo had PREVIOUSLY claimed that his claim of having magical powers was genuinely on his role card.

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    im a student of the mages guild and i can also cast a few spells here and there
    You cannot call Numbertwo's claim that he could cast a few spells a "towny play" after he claimed that was actually what was on his role card. If that was his actual role card, with the limited information on day 1, there's every chance he would have though he had actual abilities, making the entire argument that he was a citizen trying to mislead the mafia false.

As it stands, it seems that Rumox was trying to shift the lynch vote from a mafia player onto someone else. How is this not more scummy to everyone?

50. ISO #3800

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.