7. ISO #2907

8. ISO #2908

9. ISO #2909

10. ISO #2910

11. ISO #2911

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    hello I subbed in for mike, what the f is going on in this game
    can someone try to give an impartial description of what each person has done so far? I know with 3000 posts it's probably asking for a lot but there's no way I can read all of that. All I've read so far is like the last few pages before yesterday's lynch where distorted was getting shrekt by blink
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

12. ISO #2912

13. ISO #2913

14. ISO #2914

15. ISO #2915

Okay, first things first...

@Damus_Graves The flaws in Distorted's claim yesterday were absolutely glaring. On day 1, he claimed to be a TPR at L-1 to get out of getting lynched. On day 3, it became pretty clear that Distorted was lying about his previous claim and he even admitted that it was a false claim...

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I claimed a false role D1 at L-1 to not get night killed.
    ...even though he was STILL claiming TPR, just one with a different name. The reasoning he gave behind doing this made virtually no sense. Despite this, you made clear attempts to derail a lynch attempt against Distorted until someone CCd him and attempted to force a completely unnecessary role reveal before going into night. You even attempted to give Distorted's previous claim validity EVEN THOUGH HE HAD ALREADY ADMITTED TO LYING (see above).

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    The host literally said that people got fake ass rolecards D1.
    The distorted makes a claim on being Blinks Guardian. A position that Blink stated multiple times was jn the game.

Are you CCing him @Auckmid?
    Please comment on why you were so insistent on a mass role claim before lynching Distorted prior to Blink's intervention.

16. ISO #2916

17. ISO #2917

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    Okay, first things first...

@Damus_Graves The flaws in Distorted's claim yesterday were absolutely glaring. On day 1, he claimed to be a TPR at L-1 to get out of getting lynched. On day 3, it became pretty clear that Distorted was lying about his previous claim and he even admitted that it was a false claim...

...even though he was STILL claiming TPR, just one with a different name. The reasoning he gave behind doing this made virtually no sense. Despite this, you made clear attempts to derail a lynch attempt against Distorted until someone CCd him and attempted to force a completely unnecessary role reveal before going into night. You even attempted to give Distorted's previous claim validity EVEN THOUGH HE HAD ALREADY ADMITTED TO LYING (see above).

Please comment on why you were so insistent on a mass role claim before lynching Distorted prior to Blink's intervention.
    It's scumplay trying to fish out the real doctor. Thats ehatbdistorted was going for and Damus backed it using the reasoning i stated multiple times that i had a guardian. Which i confirmed that i didnt know that lol damus tries using that false information trap i used, because i was confirmed town as validity that distorted was conf town lol
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

18. ISO #2918

19. ISO #2919

20. ISO #2920

21. ISO #2921

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    -vote damus_graves
    @aamirus just sheep me because of the read i have on your slot.
    So:
    After re-reading the thread.

Town:
    blink
    yagami
    bahkieh
    auckmid
    rumox

Scum:
    Damus
    Aamirus/Lawyer
    u want me to sheep you for putting me as top scum read? rude

22. ISO #2922

Basically i was confused due to the insistence that distorted was town made by blink.

Luckily none of you listened to me and we lynched distorted despite me being blind.

Actually. i am hella town and because i am going to die today all of you will see that.

Consequently we should not waste today on my lynch. it is a waste of time.

Kould you lot all kindly focus your efforts elsewhere today?

Maybe it would prove more fruitful to focus on bahkieh and numbertwo?

All i want is for you to understand the message I am conveying to you.

I would be grateful if you didn’t lynch me today.

Listen to the message I am posting and move on

Everyone should be capable of understanding

Don’t waste time of me today.

23. ISO #2923

24. ISO #2924

25. ISO #2925

26. ISO #2926

27. ISO #2927

28. ISO #2928

29. ISO #2929

30. ISO #2930

Basically i was confused due to the insistence that distorted was town made by blink.

Luckily none of you listened to me and we lynched distorted despite me being blind.

Actually. i am hella town and because i am going to die today all of you will see that.

Consequently we should not waste today on my lynch. it is a waste of time.

Kould you lot all kindly focus your efforts elsewhere today?

Maybe it would prove more fruitful to focus on bahkieh and numbertwo?

All i want is for you to understand the message I am conveying to you.

I would be grateful if you didn’t lynch me today.

Listen to the message I am posting and move on

Everyone should be capable of understanding

Don’t waste time of me today.
    lol an appeal to emotions of players. to me you're confirmed scum, and i'm sure Auckmid will agree and aamirus will sheep me GG Damus.

31. ISO #2931

All but Auckmid
    Auckmid is town ASF and was ready to vote Distorted. He also called you out for the exact same reason I was thinkining before I even called it out Auckmid is town, you are always the scum here LOL

32. ISO #2932

well I got through all of d3 and hopped around a bit to interesting parts of the first 2 days. Gonna read more later but this seems like a giant mess of rolecard crap.

Why did Kenny seem to be a roleblocker but it just says he is citizen in the roles list?

The fuck is my rolecard not in the list of rolecards

What in the literal fuck
    Damus wtf is this?

33. ISO #2933

34. ISO #2934

35. ISO #2935

36. ISO #2936

37. ISO #2937

38. ISO #2938

lol an appeal to emotions of players. to me you're confirmed scum, and i'm sure Auckmid will agree and aamirus will sheep me GG Damus.
    Also. You have incorrectly read every single player you have interacted with any significance.
    So... clearly you having a bad game and should re-evaluate your position

39. ISO #2939

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    well I got through all of d3 and hopped around a bit to interesting parts of the first 2 days. Gonna read more later but this seems like a giant mess of rolecard crap.

Why did Kenny seem to be a roleblocker but it just says he is citizen in the roles list?

Damus wtf is this?
    My rolecard and the corresponding description are not depicted in the list of roles possible

40. ISO #2940

41. ISO #2941

Also. You have incorrectly read every single player you have interacted with any significance.
    So... clearly you having a bad game and should re-evaluate your position
    Oh? I didn't correctly read distorted then when I lynched his ass int oblivion?

42. ISO #2942

43. ISO #2943

44. ISO #2944

Oh? I didn't correctly read distorted then when I lynched his ass int oblivion?
    I pushed him Day one and you said I was bad because distorted was clearly town.
    So.. yeah. You incorrectly read him.
    I fact it wasn’t until host revealed information that you read him scum and lynched him

45. ISO #2945

46. ISO #2946

47. ISO #2947

48. ISO #2948

49. ISO #2949

50. ISO #2950

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.