S-FM The Mages' Guild - Page 49
Register

User Tag List

Page 49 of 82 FirstFirst ... 39 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 59 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,450 of 4084
  1. ISO #2401

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    So no hammer 🔨 that means the whole scum team is on one of the 2 side but what side is it ?

Eclipse (5 [L-2]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Damus_Graves, Kenny, rumox, Numbertwo
    Kenny (5 [L-2]):
    blinkskater, Mike, Light_Yagami, Distorted, Eclipse
    Distorted (1 [L-6]):
    The Lawyer
    Well Since Blink Claims Archmage U Claim Cit I Claim Mage That Got Power Through My Studies.. Where Do U Think The Scum Is Mike?

2. ISO #2402

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Voting Kenny over Eclipse is also anti-town. Eclipse has literally scumslipped HARD by rolecard, because he hadn't read the thread. EVERY SINGLE PERSON WITH THE MAGE ROLECARD (who publicly claimed it) SAID IT. Me, SB16, Mike. I get that you don't like Kenny atm, but it's nowhere enough to disregard that HUGE scumtell.
    Good point.
    -vote eclipse
    this is true.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

3. ISO #2403

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Well Since Blink Claims Archmage U Claim Cit I Claim Mage That Got Power Through My Studies.. Where Do U Think The Scum Is Mike?
    At this point MM makes sence so much I am voteing on the side I scum read.
    -unvote
    I just don’t know

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

4. ISO #2404

5. ISO #2405

6. ISO #2406

7. ISO #2407

8. ISO #2408

9. ISO #2409

10. ISO #2410

11. ISO #2411

12. ISO #2412

But why? You keep saying things that you don't explain, and you never gave ANY explaination. I get that you have a life; we all do. But even when someone is busy, they will have AT LEAST some critical thinking, something to make the game move, a claim to make, info to add, a new insight, new explainations... Right now, it just feels like you're sheeping everything. If you're not, you seriously need to step in more than that.

Everyone but more specifically @Damus_Graves Since I won't be alive tomorrow to know if Lawyer posts more than just stated opinions that require more explainations, so that will be on you. I have a feeling that this slot is inactive scum; an inactive town, when it's not coming from someone who has never played mafia, is always trying to give something. I don't see that here; there is no "I'm lost, please help" (which would already be suspicious lol), it's just sheepy. Damus, I trust you at 99.9%, and also trust your judgement and ability to pressure people, so you better watch over this when I'll be dead!
    Why do you keep talking about dying? You think that scum will NK you this night?

13. ISO #2413

14. ISO #2414

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    How can any town player say kennys outright refusal to claim a role/feedback is pro town?
    This I agree with 100%

15. ISO #2415

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Why do you keep talking about dying? You think that scum will NK you this night?
    Read the thread. He was blackmailed and talked. Host told him he is dead tonoght

16. ISO #2416

17. ISO #2417

18. ISO #2418

19. ISO #2419

20. ISO #2420

21. ISO #2421

Because, I Was Pushing And Arguing With Blink And Distorted For 2 Days.. Also, Blink Is The Archmage And Its A Claim I Do Not Doubt.. Also, Im Still Unsure About Distorted.. Also, You Hardly Have Been On.. What Do You Think About Everything Thus Far.. Even Other Inactive PPL?
    Town: blinkskater, MM, Mike
    Scum: Kenny, #2
    Neutral: Light_Yagami
    Idk: Auckmid, Damus_Graves, Distorted, Eclipse

22. ISO #2422

Base Role Card Info Is Part Of It.. In Town Reading Individuals.. Mike Hard Claimed Cit.. Auckmid Basically Claimed NI Or Healed LN..
    Also, IDK Whats Going On With Numbertwo Hardly Here And It Is Basically His Scum Play.. Ive Seen Him Play As Town And He Is Far More Forth Coming In His Opinions.. Stealth Is Another Of My Personal Suspects For Being Scum..
    What are your reasons for suspecting Stealth?

23. ISO #2423

What are your reasons for suspecting Stealth?
    Well, In The One Game I Played With Him That He Was Scum He Basically Played As He Is Now.. However, He Is Getting Replaced So For Now Ill Give That Slot The Benefit Of The Doubt Hope His Replacement Is Able To Contribute More If He Is Town..

24. ISO #2424

Good point.
    -vote eclipse
    this is true.
    At this point MM makes sence so much I am voteing on the side I scum read.
    -unvote
    I just don’t know
    I mean, at this point you shouldn't even DOUBT if you are what you claim to be. Anyone with the Mage rolecard should know that Eclipse is lying.
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

25. ISO #2425

... lol I'm tempted to just derpclean you for this
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

26. ISO #2426

... lol I'm tempted to just derpclean you for this
    For the record, I was blackmailed into lynching Mike today, I said that I was, so since I said it I'm dying at EoD.

27. ISO #2427

For the record, I was blackmailed into lynching Mike today, I said that I was, so since I said it I'm dying at EoD.
    I Have A Question @Marshmallow Marshall Is It Fair To Speculate That It Is Possible That Mike Has a Chance To Be Scum No Matter How Slim It Is And BMer Had You Target Mike To Elevate Any Pressure On That Slot That Would Ever Come?

28. ISO #2428

@blinkskater Would U Mind If I Put Kenny Down To L-4 For Now... Also, I Request MM & DG To Dorp Their Votes On Eclipse For Now.. Dont Need The Inactive Scum To Come In A Turbo Either Of These PPL ATM..
    I would say keep the pressure on him and your vote being back on him wouldn't hurt.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

29. ISO #2429

30. ISO #2430

I Have A Question @Marshmallow Marshall Is It Fair To Speculate That It Is Possible That Mike Has a Chance To Be Scum No Matter How Slim It Is And BMer Had You Target Mike To Elevate Any Pressure On That Slot That Would Ever Come?
    No, it isn't. It's anti-town to focus on the conspiracy theories, especially when you Type Like That in a 2500 posts game with people who are busy IRL. You can consider it if you want, but don't spam the thread with it lol.

31. ISO #2431

@Gandalfr can we get sb16s replacement in the game?

32. ISO #2432

-vote Kenny
    Can you 1: stop sheeping blinkskater blindly
    2: consider the points I've been making
    3: vote Eclipse?

33. ISO #2433

No, it isn't. It's anti-town to focus on the conspiracy theories, especially when you Type Like That in a 2500 posts game with people who are busy IRL. You can consider it if you want, but don't spam the thread with it lol.
    Saying that his scenario is a conspiracy theory is a discredit, twords yagami, also fornusing the way he types is proves that also.That situation could be highly possible to happen from a scum POV because it would give mike town cred.

34. ISO #2434

35. ISO #2435

36. ISO #2436

MM, there's nothing hidden from thread

I made all info available, I have 0 NULL ZILCH NIENTE rien de rien abilities and I'm called Town or Mage's Guild

if you're suspecting me based on card, that's bad because I have no info, you can choose to believe what you want, but I'm placed in a very unfair position, what do you want for me? To invent some cock-a-doodle doo ability to impress people in not voting me?

No, my alignment is clear. It only bothers me because I'll get lynched based on Kenny's fabrication which he has refused to explain multiple times

37. ISO #2437

@Marshmallow Marshall answer me some questions here.

1.From your PoV do you believe kenny to be a town TPR?
    If yes why do you think he refuses yo claim a role and feedback?

2. Do you think kenny has twisted anything people have said in this thread?
    If yes do you think that that is pro town to twist peoples words around?

38. ISO #2438

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post

I made all info available, I have 0 NULL ZILCH NIENTE rien de rien abilities and I'm called Town or Mage's Guild

if you're suspecting me based on card, that's bad because I have no info, you can choose to believe what you want, but I'm placed in a very unfair position, what do you want for me? To invent some cock-a-doodle doo ability to impress people in not voting me?

No, my alignment is clear. It only bothers me because I'll get lynched based on Kenny's fabrication which he has refused to explain multiple times
    This shouldn't even be a discussion. Kenny has not even claimed a role or said anything about the feedback he recieved from you. Only that you are scum. Over and over and over.

We were also told to disregard the rolecards by the host because they are all different.

There are several players who downright refuse to acknowledge that and are trying to use that flimsy reason as an excuse to lynch you.

They are 100% completely ignoring kennys behavior.

That's not town play at all.

39. ISO #2439

40. ISO #2440

41. ISO #2441

42. ISO #2442

43. ISO #2443

No nyet nothing nada rien?? Because I think you have some scum abilities :P you have changed your speech lol, you weren't like this in the convo with Kenny

44. ISO #2444

45. ISO #2445

@Marshmallow Marshall answer me some questions here.

1.From your PoV do you believe kenny to be a town TPR?
    If yes why do you think he refuses yo claim a role and feedback?

2. Do you think kenny has twisted anything people have said in this thread?
    If yes do you think that that is pro town to twist peoples words around?
    1. That 100% depends on Eclipse's flip. But for now, given that I really think Eclipse is scum, I think that Kenny is a TPR, yes. Also, TPR equals Town Power Role, so town TPR is redundant lol
    I think he might not want to give up some info that he believes would benefit scums more than town.

2. Yes, I don't remember what and I wish I had taken notes lol, but yes.
    I don't think it is pro town to do it consistently, it can be SOMETIMES I guess, but I don't like it at all, and consider it either very poor play or very advanced play, that usually falls into fancy play syndrome (FPS).

46. ISO #2446

47. ISO #2447

1. That 100% depends on Eclipse's flip. But for now, given that I really think Eclipse is scum, I think that Kenny is a TPR, yes. Also, TPR equals Town Power Role, so town TPR is redundant lol
    I think he might not want to give up some info that he believes would benefit scums more than town.

2. Yes, I don't remember what and I wish I had taken notes lol, but yes.
    I don't think it is pro town to do it consistently, it can be SOMETIMES I guess, but I don't like it at all, and consider it either very poor play or very advanced play, that usually falls into fancy play syndrome (FPS).
    Bro i asked you what you thought about kenny. Your current opinion on that should not depend on a flip. So you think kenny is indeed a town power role then and not a scum. So kenny already claimes TPR what other info could he possibly give up regarding his role and the feedback he recieved from eclipse? He's allready said over and over Im TPR Exlipse is scum..?"

So you agree he has twisted wording around. I can tell you and right now i'm conf town due to nobody CCing me that kenny has twisted my words over and over, and tried to paint me as scum for it. Once i claimed Archmage his total demeanor twords me changed significantly. Why would a supposed TPR do that to somebody you now knw is confirmed town?

48. ISO #2448

If you only dare to contradict Kennny a bit he will say 'you're scumpainting me'

None of the early convo he's had with me points to him having a confirmation

it's all made up BS but because of people like MM, exactly 3 towns will be killed this EOD2

and Kenny will bamboozle town next day and still advance

49. ISO #2449

Bro i asked you what you thought about kenny. Your current opinion on that should not depend on a flip. So you think kenny is indeed a town power role then and not a scum. So kenny already claimes TPR what other info could he possibly give up regarding his role and the feedback he recieved from eclipse? He's allready said over and over Im TPR Exlipse is scum..?"

So you agree he has twisted wording around. I can tell you and right now i'm conf town due to nobody CCing me that kenny has twisted my words over and over, and tried to paint me as scum for it. Once i claimed Archmage his total demeanor twords me changed significantly. Why would a supposed TPR do that to somebody you now knw is confirmed town?
    Has Kenny's play been scummy? Yes. Has Kenny's play been scummier than Eclipse's? NO, and that's the point.

Because Kenny didn't knwo your alignment, and wanted to use you as a reaction test, maybe? yea that must be it. That's LITERALLY THE REASON YOU PULL YOURSELF WHEN YOU DO THAT. How comes you ain't even considering it?!

50. ISO #2450

If you only dare to contradict Kennny a bit he will say 'you're scumpainting me'

None of the early convo he's had with me points to him having a confirmation

it's all made up BS but because of people like MM, exactly 3 towns will be killed this EOD2

and Kenny will bamboozle town next day and still advance
    It's pretty simple: if you flip town, Kenny dies tomorrow (or in the night if we have a vigilante).

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.