[DATA CORRUPTED] @Mike Alive
    [DATA CORRUPTED] @Damus_Graves Alive
    [DATA CORRUPTED] @rumox Alive
    [DATA CORRUPTED] @Eclipse Alive
    [DATA CORRUPTED] @Numbertwo Alive
    Day 1:

You cannot post Countdown Timers

Mechanics:
    1. No quoting host PMs or feedback of any sort, you can't take screenshots of it either
    2. Don't be an ass to other players, play nice
    3. Keep it PG-13, images/videos are allowed
    4. Minimum post count of 5 per day, replacements will be immediately handed out if I don't hear from you in the first 24 hours
    5. Maximum post count of 1000 per player (sorry fellas)
    6. Days last 48 hours, nights last 24
    7. Majority rules apply, lynching requires more than 50% of the votes
    8. You can skip days with a simple majority
    9. I reserve the right to ignore any questions. Then again, I may choose to answer them. Who knows?
    10. No secret ink or password protected posts
    11. Last wills allowed
    12. Have fun!
    13. English only
    14. During the course of the game, additional mechanics shall be revealed by the host.

Story:
    Things have always relatively dull in this city... except for the Mages' Guild. It was never dull at the Guild. There's always something happening there, something to make the locals either proud or (usually) frightened and bigoted against spellcasters. These last few weeks have been no exception.

However, even by their standards, strange things were going on in the Guild. People started disappearing about a month ago, books were being stolen and alchemical labs were being raided by parties unknown. All this because of a bizarre object some archaeologists had recovered on a field trip. Rumors pointed towards the Archmage's advisor, however, little could be proven. Until yesterday.

Suffice it to say, the Archmage was confronted by this man, his advisor, with an ultimatum: either he would give up the artifact, or he would die. Naturally, the Archmage refused, and what ensued was a duel that resulted in the Archmage disappearing and his traitorous advisor fleeing the scene, disguised as a common student...

Only time will tell whether the Archmage has survived or not, and, if so, what of the strange artifact?
    7 votes to hammer.
    Last edited by ; February 6th, 2019 at 11:59 AM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

First magic!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Second magic!!
    There can only be ONE!!!!
    -vote Eclipse

Sorry, but it HAD to happen :P
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

[DATA CORRUPTED] Damus_Graves Alive
    [DATA CORRUPTED] rumox Alive
    [DATA CORRUPTED] Eclipse Alive
    [DATA CORRUPTED] Numbertwo Alive

-vote Damus_Graves

GG this is easy we know who scum in in day 1 post.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    [DATA CORRUPTED] Damus_Graves Alive
    [DATA CORRUPTED] rumox Alive
    [DATA CORRUPTED] Eclipse Alive
    [DATA CORRUPTED] Numbertwo Alive

-vote Damus_Graves

GG this is easy we know who scum in in day 1 post.
    Im Not Sure Thats How That Works.. But Would Be Funny If It Is The Case..

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    There can only be ONE!!!!
    -vote Eclipse

Sorry, but it HAD to happen :P
    Highlander Quote with a Harry potter Pic. lol

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

13. ISO #13

vote Kenny

hope this counts as a vote, random obviously
    Nope, you need to do [vote]The person you want to vote[/vote] for the bot to understand.

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

I don't even know what my role is. I know what I am called but I have no idea what I do. Or if I can do anything. I will Hard Claim Town. I know that but Agiain I dont even know if I have a night action. lol

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    And Me With No Magic.. Feel Left Out.. Never Even Got A Spell Book On Orientation Day...
    -vote Light_yagami
    HMMM..... This feels off

20. ISO #20

oh there's bots then

ok then I'll make my vote worthy and abstain from poking some random player

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    S-FM Mages' Guild
    Role List Players Player Status
    Archmage @Marshmallow Marshall Alive
    [DATA CORRUPTED] @Auckmid Alive
    [DATA CORRUPTED] @Kenny Alive
    [DATA CORRUPTED] @blinkskater Alive
    [DATA CORRUPTED] @Stealthbomber16 Alive
    [DATA CORRUPTED] @The Lawyer Alive
    [DATA CORRUPTED] @Light_Yagami Alive
    [DATA CORRUPTED] @Distorted Alive
    [DATA CORRUPTED] @Mike Alive
    [DATA CORRUPTED] @Damus_Graves Alive
    [DATA CORRUPTED] @rumox Alive
    [DATA CORRUPTED] @Eclipse Alive
    [DATA CORRUPTED] @Numbertwo Alive
    Day 1:

[Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]

Mechanics:
    1. No quoting host PMs or feedback of any sort, you can't take screenshots of it either
    2. Don't be an ass to other players, play nice
    3. Keep it PG-13, images/videos are allowed
    4. Minimum post count of 5 per day, replacements will be immediately handed out if I don't hear from you in the first 24 hours
    5. Maximum post count of 1000 per player (sorry fellas)
    6. Days last 48 hours, nights last 24
    7. Majority rules apply, lynching requires more than 50% of the votes
    8. You can skip days with a simple majority
    9. I reserve the right to ignore any questions. Then again, I may choose to answer them. Who knows?
    10. No secret ink or password protected posts
    11. Last wills allowed
    12. Have fun!
    13. English only
    14. During the course of the game, additional mechanics shall be revealed by the host.

Story:
    Things have always relatively dull in this city... except for the Mages' Guild. It was never dull at the Guild. There's always something happening there, something to make the locals either proud or (usually) frightened and bigoted against spellcasters. These last few weeks have been no exception.

However, even by their standards, strange things were going on in the Guild. People started disappearing about a month ago, books were being stolen and alchemical labs were being raided by parties unknown. All this bbecause of a bizarre object some archaeologists had recovered on a field trip. Rumors pointed towards the Archmage's advisor, however, little could be proven. Until yesterday.

Suffice it to say, the Archmage was confronted by this man, his advisor, with an ultimatum: either he would give up the artifact, or he would die. Naturally, the Archmage refused, and what ensued was a duel that resulted in the Archmage disappearing and his traitorous advisor fleeing the scene, disguised as a common student...

Only time will tell whether the Archmage has survived or not, and, if so, what of the strange artifact?
    7 votes to hammer.
    Look here

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

I don't even know what my role is. I know what I am called but I have no idea what I do. Or if I can do anything. I will Hard Claim Town. I know that but Agiain I dont even know if I have a night action. lol
    "I just know that I woke here on the lawn, and that my heart yearns for a woman."

cough cough

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

Im Basically Quoting An Anime I Have Been Watching.
    That doesn't look like Town Light... I have my eye on you

30. ISO #30

"I just know that I woke here on the lawn, and that my heart yearns for a woman."

cough cough
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    Dude you hinted hard that you are scum. EVERYONE NO JOKE MM IS SCUM. I AM CALLING IT NOW

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

I belive MM read me as a neutral Role wanted to let me know he is scum. Ie Waking up on the lawn from a previous game. Blink role we made up he woke up on the lawn. me and blink where scum buddies that game. MM reference was a hidden code that he woke up on the lawn meaning he is scum and to work as a team. Put your votes on MM we will have a scum lynch day 1.

This is a real post not a troll post even tho it is day 1

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    Dude you hinted hard that you are scum. EVERYONE NO JOKE MM IS SCUM. I AM CALLING IT NOW
    Uuh.... is it good if I have absolutely no idea of what you're talking about? That's literally the bullshit Dairy Queen pulled on Werewolf Ball, and he was scum. I'm making a parallel with your play and his, here... so uh, mind to explain lol?

40. ISO #40

Light is a town read right now. Kenny is a slight scum read to friendly to me . Eclipse nul read so fare never played with him MM BIG Scum read.

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

I belive MM read me as a neutral Role wanted to let me know he is scum. Ie Waking up on the lawn from a previous game. Blink role we made up he woke up on the lawn. me and blink where scum buddies that game. MM reference was a hidden code that he woke up on the lawn meaning he is scum and to work as a team. Put your votes on MM we will have a scum lynch day 1.

LMAO you think I'd make my code THAT obvious if it was the case? It's actually insulting...
    -vote Mike

43. ISO #43

Basically @Marshmallow Marshall ... I Was Dropped Off At A Church Shortly After I Was Born And Was Raised Buy A Priest And Nun.. I Have No Magic Powers... Havent Even Gotten My Grimoire Yet.. But I Still Have The Dream Of Being The Wizard King One Day.. So I Can Protect Everyone..
    Please dont give out to much info on day one Light you tend to let everyone your role day one. YEs Light is hard town read.

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

Uuh.... is it good if I have absolutely no idea of what you're talking about? That's literally the bullshit Dairy Queen pulled on Werewolf Ball, and he was scum. I'm making a parallel with your play and his, here... so uh, mind to explain lol?

I did a few posts above yours.

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

Basically @Marshmallow Marshall ... I Was Dropped Off At A Church Shortly After I Was Born And Was Raised Buy A Priest And Nun.. I Have No Magic Powers... Havent Even Gotten My Grimoire Yet.. But I Still Have The Dream Of Being The Wizard King One Day.. So I Can Protect Everyone..
    I mean, story-wise, does it make more sense to have a guy who wants to be wizard king be town and who wants to protect people... or a scum trying to dethrone the king?

Also, since when do we even have a king, don't we have an Archmage lol?

49. ISO #49

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Wut
    Damus game light start out Walks into town with Binoculars He was town look out.

50. ISO #50

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.