S-FM The Mages' Guild - Page 24
Register

User Tag List

Page 24 of 82 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 74 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 4084
  1. ISO #1151

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    ALL inactive players need to be pushed day 1. I do it pretty much every game. why you dont want any pressure on low posters is beyond me. but you succeeded in removing any attempt at getting more from numbertwo today.
    disagree all u want. numbertwo came in, voted, left. you removed any pressure he would have had to post. how you keep saying you are "pro town" and im "scummy" for that is beyond me. I see it as you just let someone with less posts than the host toss his vote around without question, and completely ignored it. no pressure on him to post. so, what is your read on him? lol null, exactly!!! why? thank yourself for that 1.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

2. ISO #1152

9-3-1 with a KPN of 2 is a completely realistic setup and not even that uncommon. Thinking that it could be a 9-4 with a KPN of 1 is reasonable, but not with the degree of certainty to count the mislynches until town loses majority.

2 mis lynches and town loses. so we have 1 mis lynch, 1 skip.

3. ISO #1153

disagree all u want. numbertwo came in, voted, left. you removed any pressure he would have had to post. how you keep saying you are "pro town" and im "scummy" for that is beyond me. I see it as you just let someone with less posts than the host toss his vote around without question, and completely ignored it. no pressure on him to post. so, what is your read on him? lol null, exactly!!! why? thank yourself for that 1.
    ..... when did I ever say I was pro town for anything related to numbertwo at all?
    When did I ever say I was reading numbertwo null?

4. ISO #1154

the fact is @Damus_Graves no matter which way you spin it. You allowed numbertwo to get away without having to post shit. congrats. we go into N1 with him having less posts than the host.
    i have given pretty much all the information i recieved about my role. I can cast some spells here and there but i don't have any night action that is specified.

5. ISO #1155

6. ISO #1156

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    ..... when did I ever say I was pro town for anything related to numbertwo at all?
    When did I ever say I was reading numbertwo null?
    because nobody has a good read on numbertwo. anyone who claims to I will call BS. lol it doesnt need to be claimed.

so, your not pro town? you are not triyng to help town? are u admitting to being scum? lol

7. ISO #1157

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Distorted claimed he was a TPR.

Yall would rather just see a TPR lynched without claiming an actual role/ action?

Because TPRS can be confirmed or denied via night actions.
    A "TPR" who claims to not know wtf they do. How comes you're so sure of Distorted being town, even though he has been scummy as all hells??
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #1158

9. ISO #1159

10. ISO #1160

11. ISO #1161

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    so, are you claiming that you have a specified night ability?
    im claiming that multiple people are claiming students with no powers or anything. my role is not that title - so i assume i am a TPR with abilities since my roles name is associated with multiple things. I think that is a clear assumption.

we are literally going over stuff that was just said, read the thread.

12. ISO #1162

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    A "TPR" who claims to not know wtf they do. How comes you're so sure of Distorted being town, even though he has been scummy as all hells??
    I don't agree with your statement of him being scummy as hell.

I think he's been towny asf
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

13. ISO #1163

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    Wait what? How can you possible know what the KPN is or how many nights it will take for town to lose majority in the worst case?
    So I'm not the only one who sees it now? Everyone ignored me when I pointed it out
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

14. ISO #1164

nobody knows what they do
    Which doesn't make you more confirmable, which was Blink's point.

15. ISO #1165

16. ISO #1166

17. ISO #1167

18. ISO #1168

19. ISO #1169

20. ISO #1170

21. ISO #1171

@Marshmallow Marshall btw, where is ur reads lists? or your analyzing people. usually ur a lot more involved as town. You are not even addressing interactions.
    It's in a reply to Damus, as comments, it's also as a standalone post that isn't huge but contains all my reads, in which I include my town core, towny people, nulls, slight scums and hard scums. I've been more busy pointing out the bullshit in both your posts and Light's than making a big, pretty list of reads, but it still exists. That's literally bullshit scumpainting, ONCE AGAIN.

I also have addressed interactions, where have you been??
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Don't fkin assume my gender
    Uh what lol

22. ISO #1172

23. ISO #1173

Are you seriously going to let Distorted get away with his shit lol??? PUT HIM BACK ON L-2 AT LEAST

24. ISO #1174

Stealth, blink, eclipse, the lawyer. 3 of those would need to be my scum buddy for me to be scum.

yes, say bussing all u want. but most of this was people blindly hopping on my train, not pressuring or making an obvious push. and the people who did make an obvious push, did it with intent to lynch.

I think with 1 scum flip this game will get solved fast.

25. ISO #1175

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    -unvote

Blink has convinced me that he actually believes distorted is town.
    I'm starting to believe that too btw, and am putting him back into null-town reads

26. ISO #1176

27. ISO #1177

Are you seriously going to let Distorted get away with his shit lol??? PUT HIM BACK ON L-2 AT LEAST
    what shit? so far u just kinda state random things and jump on any lynch that gains traction. usually you would HELP pressure lower posting people to get more info. this setup you seem to be tunneled on making a lynch happen.

28. ISO #1178

Stealth, blink, eclipse, the lawyer. 3 of those would need to be my scum buddy for me to be scum.

yes, say bussing all u want. but most of this was people blindly hopping on my train, not pressuring or making an obvious push. and the people who did make an obvious push, did it with intent to lynch.

I think with 1 scum flip this game will get solved fast.
    Or two, or one.... for all we know, there could be 1-2 neutrals. Maybe it's an all neutrals game lol, but I doubt it. You seem to know a lot about the setup

Also how comes you're narrowing the scum buddy pool to that lol?
    I also don't exclude the possibility that you're neutral evil.

29. ISO #1179

30. ISO #1180

Or two, or one.... for all we know, there could be 1-2 neutrals. Maybe it's an all neutrals game lol, but I doubt it. You seem to know a lot about the setup

because every other person has put me at L-1 with intent to lynch.

31. ISO #1181

what shit? so far u just kinda state random things and jump on any lynch that gains traction. usually you would HELP pressure lower posting people to get more info. this setup you seem to be tunneled on making a lynch happen.
    .... No they are not random, they are explained, and NO I'm not going to dig the posts for your scummy ass, people can do it themselves.

I have only two intents to lynch, and it's you and Light. I have suspected Light from the very start, and was one of the train instigators. Idem for you, iirc. So, for the 99999th time, this is another lie to scumpaint me.

32. ISO #1182

eh there could be. but look at the setup. 4 red, 9 green. i dont see a neutral slot. i thought that earlier, but thinking through that would ruin the color coding - which besides rolecards is the only info we have starting this game.

33. ISO #1183

because every other person has put me at L-1 with intent to lynch.
    1: Do you know of something called bussing?
    2: Some people weren't there, so they couldn't know you were at L-1, and you know that this kind of fast conclusion is harmful...
    3: I'm not sure everyone had intent to lynch there, a lot was just for pressure, as the current vote count shows.

34. ISO #1184

35. ISO #1185

.... No they are not random, they are explained, and NO I'm not going to dig the posts for your scummy ass, people can do it themselves.

I have only two intents to lynch, and it's you and Light. I have suspected Light from the very start, and was one of the train instigators. Idem for you, iirc. So, for the 99999th time, this is another lie to scumpaint me.
    yes, light was the first person i wanted to lynch. and who i wanted to lynch before i decided skipping was the best plan. but i wanted to skip thinking we were at a 2 mislynch game.

36. ISO #1186

eh there could be. but look at the setup. 4 red, 9 green. i dont see a neutral slot. i thought that earlier, but thinking through that would ruin the color coding - which besides rolecards is the only info we have starting this game.
    Host literally said that it was 4 scums/neutrals.

37. ISO #1187

yes, light was the first person i wanted to lynch. and who i wanted to lynch before i decided skipping was the best plan. but i wanted to skip thinking we were at a 2 mislynch game.
    Which defeats, counters, or even TRIES to counter my point in absolutely no way, because you can't counter the truth

SQUIRREL STEW TIME, CHOO CHOO

38. ISO #1188

1: Do you know of something called bussing?
    2: Some people weren't there, so they couldn't know you were at L-1, and you know that this kind of fast conclusion is harmful...
    3: I'm not sure everyone had intent to lynch there, a lot was just for pressure, as the current vote count shows.
    day 1 bussing with hard pushing to lynch. havnt seen it yet. usually in games we have discussed this as improbable as well, so now all of a sudden its a concern? =P you are going for anything to keep this going.

39. ISO #1189

day 1 bussing with hard pushing to lynch. havnt seen it yet. usually in games we have discussed this as improbable as well, so now all of a sudden its a concern? =P you are going for anything to keep this going.
    however, knowing we have 3 mis lynhces i wouldent object to voting light or MM. but at this point, if i vote im "starting a train". so im effectively not able to push without people flipping shit lol

40. ISO #1190

41. ISO #1191

42. ISO #1192

43. ISO #1193

44. ISO #1194

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    @Auckmid
    I prefer no lynch. I am receptive to the Lynch of distorted. But I really want to see a no Lynch day one for once
    I've layed out my reasons for finding Distorted suspicious previously which has only increased after his "mislynches until town loses majority" math. Given the ratio, not doing anything because of potential information that could come from the night phase seems overly optimistic. Not lynching because he claimed something that could be a TPR is going to set a very dangerous precedent. There is perhaps a slight possibility that Distorted could confirm himself through a night action. However, nothing really indicates that substantially enough to not lynch because of something this speculative.

Anyway, I'm grabbing lunch now but will be back on before EoD.

45. ISO #1195

46. ISO #1196

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    I've layed out my reasons for finding Distorted suspicious previously which has only increased after his "mislynches until town loses majority" math. Given the ratio, not doing anything because of potential information that could come from the night phase seems overly optimistic. Not lynching because he claimed something that could be a TPR is going to set a very dangerous precedent. There is perhaps a slight possibility that Distorted could confirm himself through a night action. However, nothing really indicates that substantially enough to not lynch because of something this speculative.

Anyway, I'm grabbing lunch now but will be back on before EoD.
    Yeah Im Still Hung Up On How He Knows He Is A Power Role..

47. ISO #1197

48. ISO #1198

When a scummate fucked up? Yeap, it happens, and pretty often. In the game Auckmid hosted, Small Town, I was scum and fucked up early. Damus, Creeds and Stealth (him less since he was afk) all tried to bus me. Also, remember of someone wcalled Sheepsaymeep? NEED MORE EXAMPLES??
    however, knowing we have 3 mis lynhces i wouldent object to voting light or MM. but at this point, if i vote im "starting a train". so im effectively not able to push without people flipping shit lol
    We don't know unless we're scum.

49. ISO #1199

50. ISO #1200

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Yeah Im Still Hung Up On How He Knows He Is A Power Role..
    Because he's scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    When Literally From My Understanding Nobody Seems To Have A Clue Whats Going On...
    Yep, and he knows because he's scum.

Did I mention? Distorted is scum.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.