S-FM The Mages' Guild - Page 18
Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 82 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 68 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #851

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    MM no we never gave that full info out only bits and pieces.

-unvote

I missed that post. Light is not scum. But MM you discarding it has me suspect of you.

Town Light IS not the Scum we are looking for. Light is not a good lynch today.
    How the fuck do you know that he's town though? Also, we sort of made it obvious for anyone over 50 IQ lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #852

3. ISO #853

OH I just remember that Damus has hinted at knowing what I was talking about with the "beyond your understanding" things. So he comes around my town core, too.

Town core: Myself, Kenny, Stealth, Mike
    Around the town core: Rumox, Damus
    Towny: Eclipse
    No idea, either because lack of activity or just because they're hard to read: The Lawyer, Auckmid, and anyone I forgot
    Slightly scummy: Blinkskater (he's sort of under the radar rn)
    Very, very scummy: Distorted, Light_Yagami
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #854

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    my rolecard doesn't specify that i have a night ability, it only mentions that i can cast spells and stuff.
    Okay. Well, mine doesn't say anything like this, but when I asked host if I had any night actions, he said "cant answer"... so o.O

5. ISO #855

6. ISO #856

7. ISO #857

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    And Me With No Magic.. Feel Left Out.. Never Even Got A Spell Book On Orientation Day...
    Post number 8

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    -vote Light_yagami
    HMMM..... This feels off

Post #19 in reply to post 8

Im Basically Quoting An Anime I Have Been Watching.
    Post #22 in reply to post 19

That doesn't look like Town Light... I have my eye on you
    Post #29 in reply to post 22

Town MM defends Light every game at start. This game He has Openly Been agent Light. As seen above. Makes me Question MM

I don't even know what my role is. I know what I am called but I have no idea what I do. Or if I can do anything. I will Hard Claim Town. I know that but Agiain I dont even know if I have a night action. lol
    Post #15

"I just know that I woke here on the lawn, and that my heart yearns for a woman."

cough cough
    Post #27 Reply to post 15

This post above is a stamens form Crypts Werewolf Ball. Blink was the one who woke up on the lawn drunk. I was on a scum team with blink. Me and blink made up a whole narrative on the fly about that. and town bought it. We both where scum. The fact is The role MM is referring to Blink had the town win con in his role card as well as the Scums. He was scum. Brings me to this

Archmage disappearing and his traitorous advisor fleeing the scene, disguised as a common student...

This is why I heavy scum read MM even knowing all the info he knows about town.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

8. ISO #858

9. ISO #859

10. ISO #860

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall sheep me and all will be okay.
    Now this Scares me knowing that info. Blink is a master at WIFOM. Id blink town and reading MM as town????. With the play MM pulled? having a hard time Blink is not seeing what I am seeing.

Or is Blink scum Telling his scum mate MM to slow down and follow his lead.

At this point I don't know. either is posable.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

11. ISO #861

12. ISO #862

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    did Effen replace anyone?
    NO that was a Fluff post by the host. Nothing has happened.

13. ISO #863

Everyone I think I figured out the OR

OK If host added the Alignment to your role card you got the OR.

If host forgot to add the Alignment to the role card and you had to ask him he simply told us Town.

Anyone get a role card that Said Town. and not have the Or? to confirm this thought. Meaning your role CARD said on it Town and you did not have to ask host what your alignment was?

14. ISO #864

15. ISO #865

oh and my alignment is town or mages guild whatever that means.
    i also asked him and he said the exact same thing to me. Maybe our rolecards will update as time passes?
    That's what I'm thinking, yea. Yours probably more than mine though, since you had info about spells, which I don't have (which is weird for a mage btw so maybe I'll get other stuff later).

SO, either #2 really has no honor and is pretending to not read and just entering the game like this while he has, and is just claiming what will clear him, or he's just a TPR. I think it's the latter.

16. ISO #866

17. ISO #867

Post number 8

Post #19 in reply to post 8

Post #22 in reply to post 19

Post #29 in reply to post 22

Town MM defends Light every game at start. This game He has Openly Been agent Light. As seen above. Makes me Question MM

Post #15

Post #27 Reply to post 15

This post above is a stamens form Crypts Werewolf Ball. Blink was the one who woke up on the lawn drunk. I was on a scum team with blink. Me and blink made up a whole narrative on the fly about that. and town bought it. We both where scum. The fact is The role MM is referring to Blink had the town win con in his role card as well as the Scums. He was scum. Brings me to this

Archmage disappearing and his traitorous advisor fleeing the scene, disguised as a common student...

This is why I heavy scum read MM even knowing all the info he knows about town.
    LOL "Usually MM defends Light so since he's not he's scum".... Did you realize that Light has never been scum in a game in which you have been in? I have a 100% accuracy on reading him, literally. Also, last game I was scum and I had put him into townreads. That's not a very good argument lol

I put those " " for a reason: it meant that your post was making me think about Blink's bullshit. I even added a cough cough. I don't see how you can honestly think that I was claiming anything for myself there.

"This is why I heavy scum read MM[...]" ERR SINCE WHEN?? Last news, I was towny but you had doubts. Now I'm literally heavy scum?

18. ISO #868

this is so convoluted, lol Effen is in us, Effen will become one of us?

If so, my wish is to become Effen's role, a true wonderful jester and win this game
    Efekann? No, that was a troll post, more like an inside joke from the host lol. @Eclipse

Also, may I ask which pronoun you use? :P

19. ISO #869

Now this Scares me knowing that info. Blink is a master at WIFOM. Id blink town and reading MM as town????. With the play MM pulled? having a hard time Blink is not seeing what I am seeing.

Or is Blink scum Telling his scum mate MM to slow down and follow his lead.

At this point I don't know. either is posable.
    "With the play MM pulled" Slow your god damn horses, Mike. You're heavily falling into paranoia right now.

20. ISO #870

21. ISO #871

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Do I have to colour code my posts for you MM????? Wtf
    Uh, what? I don't get it o.o

22. ISO #872

23. ISO #873

24. ISO #874

LOL "Usually MM defends Light so since he's not he's scum".... Did you realize that Light has never been scum in a game in which you have been in? I have a 100% accuracy on reading him, literally. Also, last game I was scum and I had put him into townreads. That's not a very good argument lol

I put those " " for a reason: it meant that your post was making me think about Blink's bullshit. I even added a cough cough. I don't see how you can honestly think that I was claiming anything for myself there.

"This is why I heavy scum read MM[...]" ERR SINCE WHEN?? Last news, I was towny but you had doubts. Now I'm literally heavy scum?
    Good points. Thinking distorted may be behest lynch today.

25. ISO #875

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    Given the amount of content and me not having as much time as I wanted tonight, I'll have to wait until tomorrow before commenting on the events of the later part of the day (even though most of that seems to revolve around the RP rabbit hole). A few questions I still want to ask thought...

@Distorted There is a jarring difference between the tone of your current posts and your posts when you first started posting where you were effectively shit posting, making jokes with no game relevance and making attempting what seemed to be weak deflections towards other players. How come those posts were so different from your current posts? It's fine if your answer is just that you didn't have anything that you thought was worth commenting on at that point.

@Damus_Graves Do you consider your role card to be easy to understand?

@rumox Damus seems to think that you are very pro town. Do you think that Damus is pro town? I might have missed it, but I don't think you have specifically stated this.

@Marshmallow Marshall You seem fairly confident that there is 3 mafia and 1 neutral instead of 4 mafia and I believe the reason you gave was "balance". Can you please explain this further.

I do.

Do you have a reason for feeling the need to ping me just to ask a question that you know how I'm going to answer yes to?
    Thats what people do in the beginning (most) shitpost. Mine are usually testing for reactions. its to see if people are easy to build against or who defends who kinda thing. hence why my first conclusion was a link between damus, rumox, kenny.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

26. ISO #876

"With the play MM pulled" Slow your god damn horses, Mike. You're heavily falling into paranoia right now.
    LOL i am way past Paranoia.

27. ISO #877

why do you need my pronoun?
    To refer to you lol? Because I plan on referring to you a lot soon, you haven't been addressed much, out of maybe Damus who addressed you a bit. But its ok if you dont want to I'll just keep saying they lol

28. ISO #878

To refer to you lol? Because I plan on referring to you a lot soon, you haven't been addressed much, out of maybe Damus who addressed you a bit. But its ok if you dont want to I'll just keep saying they lol
    male or they, whichever fits your mood

btw now it sounds scary, I will say that it's pointless to interrogate me on anything, I have 2 big fat factors working against me in this game

- closed setup with 0 info

- a new range of players with quirks I'm unfamiliar with

29. ISO #879

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Thats what people do in the beginning (most) shitpost. Mine are usually testing for reactions. its to see if people are easy to build against or who defends who kinda thing. hence why my first conclusion was a link between damus, rumox, kenny.
    So, you see Damus as getting in the game, and the first thing he states is "I lock town read my scummate"...? That, OVER the simple reaction testing that fits with his entire play this game?

30. ISO #880

male or they, whichever fits your mood

btw now it sounds scary, I will say that it's pointless to interrogate me on anything, I have 2 big fat factors working against me in this game

- closed setup with 0 info

- a new range of players with quirks I'm unfamiliar with
    Refusal to be interrogated? NOTED.

Nah seriously, what are your reads on Damus, Distorted, Blinkskater, and Kenny, and why are they as such? (null reads on some would be understandable btw lol)

31. ISO #881

32. ISO #882

Refusal to be interrogated? NOTED.

Nah seriously, what are your reads on Damus, Distorted, Blinkskater, and Kenny, and why are they as such? (null reads on some would be understandable btw lol)
    what about my take on you, MM? Not curious on that?

Damus - town, tagging people asking for questions, bold without being pushy and in your face, I enjoy his posts and I'm not voting for him

Distorted - funny and carefree, I think we need to see more of him, potential for town status

Kenny is scum with a tight lip

and blinks is my true null because I can't taste any flavor in his posts

not ready for a particular order, will think more of it tomorrow

33. ISO #883

Blink know you are going to scum read me for this. But you are in my town core. I will trust your reads. Scummy blink would have so pushed for my lynch by now.

Blink here is what I am seeing there is something between Damus and light about that spell book.

Mm I want to read as lock town but that evil adviser hiding as a student has me suspecting him. Mm hinted walking up on the lawn, like the story we made up in crypts ball when we where both scum.

Damus came out the door buddying players his normal wifom play as scum.

Kenny said he has info on me in his role card same as in Chicago even hinted I am his bitch from that game.

Auckmid is playing his townie self.

Distorted got to L2, claims TPR. Claims to have abilities. Yet none of u know if we have them. Distorted feels scummy. But not lock scum to me.

Light my read on him is same alignment as Damus. I hard believe what ever alignment Damus is light is also. Don’t know if that is town or scum yet.

Rumix I don’t know has not done much but buddy. Slight scum lean.

Thai is info I have. A skip is a pro town thing but also a scum thing to do if your scum buddy is at L2. So my question is

What is everyone reads on Distorted. I don’t want to tunnel him if he is town but I can not stop suspecting him. So I need others to help with reads on him.
    I am not at L2 and i support a skip still.

The thing is we get 2 mislynches and its gg. 2. why waste 1 of them trying to lynch when we have such little info? i mean, the odds are completely against us here. without even knowing abilities, we have no idea if we can even do good stuff, or some fun RPer stuff that doesnt really do much for investigation wise.

34. ISO #884

Damus - town, tagging people asking for questions, bold without being pushy and in your face, I enjoy his posts and I'm not voting for him

Distorted - funny and carefree, I think we need to see more of him, potential for town status

Distorted Funny and care free is Scum. Distorted Reading people at start is Town

35. ISO #885

36. ISO #886

37. ISO #887

Eeeh okay for most reads, but Distorted... Carefree, and we need to see more of him? Not sure we're playing the same game lol, he has one of the highest post counts of the game, and he's far from carefree...

38. ISO #888

Another Reason Why Id Push A Distorted.. Is Because Unlike Most Of Us... He Claims To Know Exactly Whats Going On With His Role..
    @Light_Yagami where in the limping kangaroo did you get the impression I know exactly whats going on with my role? so far my best guess was that at night i turn into a jedi and slay dragons that are trying to kill the town. I mean...I guess that is a high chance so i know how that could come off as knowing my roles abilities :lol:

39. ISO #889

40. ISO #890

I am not at L2 and i support a skip still.

The thing is we get 2 mislynches and its gg. 2. why waste 1 of them trying to lynch when we have such little info? i mean, the odds are completely against us here. without even knowing abilities, we have no idea if we can even do good stuff, or some fun RPer stuff that doesnt really do much for investigation wise.
    "we get two mislynches"

Disto.... tsk tsk tsk lol

41. ISO #891

42. ISO #892

@Light_Yagami where in the limping kangaroo did you get the impression I know exactly whats going on with my role? so far my best guess was that at night i turn into a jedi and slay dragons that are trying to kill the town. I mean...I guess that is a high chance so i know how that could come off as knowing my roles abilities :lol:
    You literally claimed to be TPR.

43. ISO #893

Skip Day (2 [L-5]):
    Damus_Graves, Distorted
    Distorted (2 [L-5]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Kenny
    Light_Yagami (3 [L-4]):
    Mike, blinkskater, The Lawyer
    Kenny (1 [L-6]):
    Eclipse

So Eclipe is voting Kenny
    MM is Bussing Distorted
    Number two is holding his day 1 vote.
    distorted is voting Damus.

Plausible.
    im voting for skip day, not damus. lol

44. ISO #894

45. ISO #895

im voting for skip day, not damus. lol
    You are correct I mis read that. Sorry I was wrong.

46. ISO #896

47. ISO #897

I mean, people made it an information. It wasn't supposed to be info in the first place, it's just wordings and we've been running in circles for a day about it. What I see that is obvious rn is that 1: Disto is mass scumpainting and 2: Light lied about being green and doesn't fit his meta.
    ok, so everything is scumpainting to you? how else do you pressure and scumhunt than to build cases against people. thats how you get thhem defending and see what comes from their posts. explain how that is anti town. I still see your claim as opportunistic and timed right after stealth explained the rolecard, bs. u didnt understand it at all with kenny saying it - then it all of a sudden clicked with stealth when u started to see they all had similar rolecards =P

48. ISO #898

Lynching Disto is faaar more than just for this.......
    explain. you are very vague this game m8. normally as town, you are making big colored readslists and lists of information. this time you are just jumping around randomly saying " lynch this person for info, we get a lot." where is ur explanations?

49. ISO #899

explain. you are very vague this game m8. normally as town, you are making big colored readslists and lists of information. this time you are just jumping around randomly saying " lynch this person for info, we get a lot." where is ur explanations?
    Makes a very valid point.

-unvote

50. ISO #900

"we get two mislynches"

Disto.... tsk tsk tsk lol
    yes. 2. why waste 1 when the odds are this stacked.

turning this into a negative light is a passive "scumpaint" as you put it. explain the benefit of a day 1 lynch OVER a skip? please do so because we get the same amount of mis lynches regardless of a skip todya or not. we get 2. why waste 1 today with almost no info? puts us on MYLO tomorrow when we get our first bit of info. and what ive learned about mafia info, is there will always be conflicting info where we will wish we had 1 more lynch. rather than having to stake the entire game on what we feel the best info is.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.