S-FM The Mages' Guild - Page 158
Register

User Tag List

Page 158 of 204 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 168 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,160 of 4069
  1. #3141

  2. #3142

  3. #3143

  4. #3144

  5. #3145

    Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    So just let me clarify, Damus you were blackmailed?

    There is literally no town motivated intentions to keep the information you recieved hidden lol
    Come on man chill, he said multiple times that mag told him he couldnít say it. Anyway his vote unvote on you means they probably gave him the task of lynching you - hence why he said he was dead anyway
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  6. #3146

    Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Come on man chill, he said multiple times that mag told him he couldnít say it. Anyway his vote unvote on you means they probably gave him the task of lynching you - hence why he said he was dead anyway
    That's not how the mechanic works. If he is indeed blackmailed then and is already told he was going to die, then he has no reason not to come clean and talk about it.

    I do not believe he is blackmailed. Theres literally no scum benefit to BM Damus.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  7. #3147

  8. #3148

    Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    That's not how the mechanic works. If he is indeed blackmailed then and is already told he was going to die, then he has no reason not to come clean and talk about it.

    I do not believe he is blackmailed. Theres literally no scum benefit to BM Damus.
    It would literally be helping us confirmed town solve the game by narrowing down our scum lynch pool lol it's boarderline gamethrowing as scum.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  9. #3149

  10. #3150

  11. #3151

  12. #3152

  13. #3153

  14. #3154

  15. #3155

  16. #3156

    Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    He claimed a role that is literally death if he is lying about it.
    Itís a stupid scum play to claim a power role that would get insta CCd

    Everyone has checked in. No one CCd him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    You wanna hammer numbertwo and prove if Iím lying or not? @blinkskater

    You wanna speed things up right?
    I believe thats the complete opposite of what i said
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  17. #3157

  18. #3158

    Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    He claimed a role that is literally death if he is lying about it.
    Itís a stupid scum play to claim a power role that would get insta CCd

    Everyone has checked in. No one CCd him.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Well i think everyone should chime in with their reads and ehy.

    I am your mayor and confirmed town. I do not want to see a turbolynch today. Is that to much to ask for or should i just type /suicide lol
    Lol not sure how you got speed things up when i post things like this =O
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  19. #3159

  20. #3160

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •