S-FM The Mages' Guild - Page 149
Register

User Tag List

Page 149 of 204 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 159 199 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,980 of 4069

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    He implied he was being intentionally misleading with rolecards because of a previous game
    cool beans he doesn't want to screw up again by accidentally revealing somebody but at the same time basically making zero information in the game concrete just hurts the game anyway... at least for the town. How u supposed to hunt without having a clue what the parameters are
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

@Auckmid @blinkskater @Bahkieh
    @aamuis @rumox @The Lawyer

If you HaD to pick a scum team out of who is remaining.
    Who are they and why?
    I've gotten that blink is mayor and light yagami is confirmed as the town night kill role. Reading through D3 and 4 and the interactions with distorted of you and Auckmid I kept flipping between one of you bussing him versus one of you defending him and never really came to a decision on if either was doing either. I saw numbertwo has his cit claim as being able to do spells which my role cannot which made me susp of him but then I read more of the game and saw that mag seemed to have used a few different variations of flavor text so IDK.
    Haven't seen jack from Lawyer. Rumox seemed pretty towny from what I saw. Bahkieh seems to also have just barely started playing like me so not much there. IDK, who else is in this game?

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    Im convinced one of the more quiet players are scum. I don't like how flip-floppy you seem Damus. Also, I think any decent mafia would target you Damus. You seem the most active and there is more than likely chance the wizard is on Blink.
    It’s a direct connection to the information I DONT have.
    I’m a citizen and this flip flop supcious of everyone and trying to figure it out is a symptom of a fulley invested townie

It’s a direct connection to the information I DONT have.
    I’m a citizen and this flip flop supcious of everyone and trying to figure it out is a symptom of a fulley invested townie
    I don't get it how are u citizen but not a student.

My rolecard said
    Mage
    (Description of how out of my element I am and utterly useless and am a student here )
    No night action

TLDR citizen
    right that's what my flavor said. Then I got a rolecard saying I was Student which is exactly as it appears in the roles list.

My rolecard said
    Mage
    (Description of how out of my element I am and utterly useless and am a student here )
    No night action

TLDR citizen
    um are u saying u never got a 2nd rolecard… I think that is a scum slip sadly

I don't want to have a turbolynch on you since ur at l-2 so I am gonna hold of on voting but yea - d1 card was mage and said basically exactly what u just said ur flavor text was. then on d3 I got the student card exactly as it's listed in the d3 list of roles.